Bent and Broken Ch. 01

Story Info
He's taken and used in his father's church.
2k words
4.45
39.6k
46
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Slinkpink for editing this, they made this story so much better.

*****

When my men brought him to me, they told me they'd found him at a church, one famed for its pious attendees and exceedingly conservative ways, in the front row watching his father preaching to bring more souls in his parish to God.

They told me they'd watched him for weeks and found that he was still a virgin even at 19 years old, still flinched at and prayed for anything he deemed 'sinful', and practically died of mortification anytime anything remotely sexual was brought up.

What better place to defile this little alter boy than in his own father's church?

The stained glass windows, candles filling the sacred space, and the soft light reflecting off the dark wood of the pews made the scene seem peaceful and calm even as the bound naked boy struggled on the floor in front of me. I could see his eyes darting around the church as if looking for help. Or was he making sure no one would see him this way? He must have been humiliated.

This was easy enough to confirm - he blushed, cried, and prayed quietly for God to save him as soon as I started unbuttoning my shirt. He watched me with wide eyes like he'd never seen a man's naked torso before.

I circled him slowly making sure he would see me surrounding him, making him my prey. His face warred between curiosity and shame as he watched me and I knew the smirk curling my lips was wicked.

He was stripped bare and bound in a way that forced him to stay on his hands and knees. His light blonde hair nearly covered his big doe eyes, eyes that looked up at me pleadingly. Pleading for what exactly? Mercy?

Or a chance to pretend he didn't enjoy this?

I knelt behind him and circled his tight little hole teasingly, wanting him to know exactly what he would be used for. How I would use his tight body for my own pleasure. He tried to twist his hips and move away but he was trapped, forced to accept every touch I inflicted on him.

I roughly forced two fingers into his cunt, smirking at the renewed bout of whimpers. I felt a dark satisfaction growing in me when I noticed in between his cries I heard little involuntary moans.

The pain and shame contorting his face as I fingered him made my cock throb. The shame wasn't from the situation itself, I thought, but more from the flashes of pleasure in his eyes.

He was enjoying this against his own will.

His body had been shaved hairless, his small pink hole cleaned, and he was perfect. His skin was pale from staying indoors to pray and his innocent face, with wide doe eyes and a small full mouth, just begged to be violated.

And better yet his cock was twitching, as if the humiliation was turning him on but he was fighting it. His hips were shifting and he struggled against his bonds, trying anything to get out of the situation. But still I could see his legs shaking slightly as his cock got hard, bit by bit.

I pulled my fingers out of his ass and shoved them into his mouth. Watching him cringe as he tasted his own ass made me smile, especially when I saw his cock twitch again. A flush spread across his cheeks when he realized that my gaze was on his hardening member, but still he tried to avert his eyes. Clinging to his denial.

Well what do you know, daddy's little holy boy is a cockslut.

With his arms and legs still bound, I picked him up from the ground and threw him over my shoulder. I tied him horizontally to the bed, his head hanging backwards off the edge.

My hands lingered over his soft skin as I bound him and the rope, black and soft enough not to leave rope burn, was striking against his pale flesh.

His big brown eyes looked up at me and I noticed flashes of curiosity as I unbuckled my pants and freed my cock. Its length throbbed against my bare stomach, copious precum traveling up the shaft and leaking out its fat head as I stroked myself slowly.

His eyes grew wide as he watched me and I don't think he even realized there was a subtle hunger in his gaze as he looked over my cock.

"Please, for the love of God, don't-" His voice was soft and sweet, straining as he begged, and yet it shook- like he wasn't sure of his own words.

"If you swallow my cock well enough I may not fuck you.. yet." I loved that this cock hungry whore was still trying to play the pious little church boy. I could see the curiosity and budding desire in his gaze but something was holding him back.

Maybe it was the Jesus figurine looking down at him in such a vulnerable and sexual position, maybe it was all the years listening to his father condemn homosexuality.

Either way.

The boy was hungry for cock and I was going to give it to him until he admitted he liked it.

I didn't wait for him to respond, instead I stepped forward and rubbed the head of my cock against his lips. He whimpered and tried to turn his head but his bonds didn't allow much movement.

"Open your mouth, boy, or I'll fuck you dry and leave your gaping ass on the church steps." He whimpered pitifully, but opened his mouth with reluctant obedience.

"Good boy." I chuckled at his conflicted expression, as if he was pleased by my praise but internally struggling against it, and I pushed my cock between his lips, forcing his jaw to stretch wider.

And wider.

He choked and gagged and I groaned at the arousing fact that I was probably the first to feed him a dick. I ignored his struggles and pushed forward until I reached his throat.

When I hit the back of his throat he gagged and a pitiful whimper vibrated along my shaft. My cock forced its way deep into his throat and I reached down to feel my girth expand the shape of his delicate neck, even more blood flowing into my shaft as I heard him choke and splutter helplessly.

My voice was gravelly when I spoke, "Take my cock like a good boy, or there will be consequences."

I noticed his little cock twitch. I just chuckled as he turned red when he realized I noticed his protests were made out to be pointless.

We both knew he wanted this.

I took my time, letting him learn how it felt to have a cock stretching out his throat, my balls growing heavy with cum as I heard him sniffle and whine at the humiliation. His eyes were red from earlier crying and he was looking anywhere but my face, but still his cock was starting to get hard despite his efforts to stay soft and cling to his denial.

Denying the fact that being degraded like this filled his body with shameful pleasure, and I could practically guess the exact route his mind was taking.

How could he be enjoying this in a holy place, a house of god?

How could he be reacting as if he were a homosexual himself?

How could he be starting to crave the merciless treatment I was subjecting him too?

I pulled back slowly until the head of my cock once again rested on his lips.

"Kiss it." He looked at me, searching for any sign that he could persuade me not to make him do such a submissive thing.

He found none.

Those pretty pink lips kissed my dick tentatively, and I pushed back into his mouth until my entire cock was buried in his throat once more.

"Look at me, boy." He kept his gaze on the wall. I was feeling generous, so I repeated myself. When he still didn't I pinched his nose shut and waited until he was flailing desperately for air to let him go, his eyes immediately searching out mine.

"You're body can't lie to me you little slut, I know you love being my personal whore."

Slowly, I began thrusting into his mouth and listened to his choking and muffled whimpers.

"You'll swallow my load every morning. Understand?" I pulled my dick out of his mouth to let him speak.

"Please, this goes against God. It is a sin and an abomination. Let me go and save your soul before you end up in hell for all eternity." He sounded slightly monotone and his voice had me questioning the sincerity of his words.

The boy was watching me with a conflicted look in his eye. The boy was still clinging to the denial of his desires because of a need for approval, from god, from his father.

And here I was, forcing him to accept his true needs.

I was going to go easy on him if he was just obedient and admitted he was enjoying being used. His resolve seemed to be slowly crumbling, but not fast enough for my liking.

Too bad.

For him.

My cock was soon once again at home in his warm throat, this time all gentleness (what little there had been before) was gone.

I fucked his throat like I would fuck his ass- roughly, deeply, and without remorse for any pain I caused. My heavy balls slapped into his face, adding another note to the symphony of his humiliation. By now his cock was fully hard and he was moaning in between his pitiful whimpers.

"You are going to be my whore, and no amount of confessions will save you from the sins you will commit."

His eyes widened and he shook his head again, his eyes turning defiant. I laughed and groaned as I felt my balls draw up and the cum climb up my shaft.

"How much of a sin is it to swallow the semen of another man? How much more of a sin is it if your cock is hard because you enjoy it?"

His struggles grew frantic. He tried to pull away, tried to turn his head, tried to plead with me with his eyes.

I felt my cock expand before my cum shot down his throat.

Spurt after spurt shot into his stomach, and I pulled back a bit and thrust shallowly into his mouth as I came off the high of my orgasm so he could taste the last my load. His tonsils unconsciously massaged the tip of my cock and I groaned. I didn't care that some of it leaked out of his mouth and coated his face.

The boy was born to suck cock.

When I finally pulled out his face was a cum covered mess and he was panting, a dazed yet content glaze to his eyes. The lack of oxygen and roughness of my treatment seemed to force him from his conscious denial and allowed him to accept and enjoy my handling of him.

I pulled up a chair and sat in front of him, relaxed and amused not bothering to tuck myself away. "There, that wasn't so bad was it? You'll do things much worse than swallow cum very soon. This will seem innocent by comparison."

His eyes once again trained on my face. Despair and shame at the knowledge he was still achingly hard etched on every inch of his face. His puppy dog eyes were full of need and shame, and his lower lip was between his teeth as if he was holding back moans and pleas to help him ease the ache. The denial that had kept him defiant had faded and left him broken and ready to be used by me.

A perfect little alter boy all for me.

My dick twitched at the thought, once again hardening at the thought of defiling him.

"Let's begin."