Bent by Gia Ch. 04

Story Info
A lesson in pleasing my Domme.
2.2k words
4.42
12.8k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited.

Sitting alone, not touching myself, and not even thinking about it... Just as instructed.

I was full of nerves and anticipation, several steps beyond, to be honest. Miss Gia had instructed me earlier to "be ready to make tonight all about your Domme". I didn't have a clue what that meant, but my excitement was off the charts as I let the concept of that sink in.

Right on time she opened the door and walked into the room. The look was different. No smile, no glare, just a look of... Hunger? It was hard to place, but that look gave me a shiver of excitement I had rarely felt.

"The rules tonight are simple," she said. "You are going to please me. Please me with your tongue. Please me with your fingers. Please me with any other part of you I decide to use."

She glared at me with that look still on her face. She then started to strip. It wasn't a seductive strip, it was all business.

"One warning... I know you can be a pain slut, but you DON'T want to be punished tonight. I'm in the mood to be pleasured. If getting where I need to be requires me to punish you, it will not be the sort of punishment we both know you secretly love. You also won't cum for a month in session, or out of session. Zero orgasms for one month. DO NOT fuck this up."

She asked if I had any questions. Hard to have a question about instructions that are as clear as those, eh?

She had me put my hands behind my back and quickly snapped a pair of handcuffs on my wrists, then commanded me to lie on the bed, on my back.

At this point she was completely naked. As I fell into position on the bed, she smiled. She climbed on me to sit firmly on my chest. Her feet were crossed and her beautiful pussy was inches from my face. I stared at her sex as the full weight of her body pressed on my chest. Her sex was so beautiful... So powerful... just like the rest of her. The key to the erotic pleasure of the person who owns my body, and my mind, was inches from my face. I couldn't tear my eyes away.

SLAP!

It came out of nowhere. "Look at my face," came the command. That slap had not been the typical attention getting pop. She had hit me hard enough to leave a faint taste of blood in my mouth. I looked at her as she commanded. The hunger staring back was off the charts. She kept looking into my eyes as she slowly slid her already wet pussy toward my mouth.

"Stick out your tongue... As far as you can get it." No sooner had I complied than she moved her legs to the side, raised up slightly, and dropped he pussy right on my tongue. She was wet. Wetter than I expected. I had served her for months, but aside from licking her sex off my fingers, this was the first time I had ever tasted her. It was beautiful.

She rode my tongue for a while, using it like a tool... up and down, left and right. In and out of her pussy. I didn't know her pussy could possibly get wetter, but it did. Her wetness was already streaming down the sides of my mouth. She slid her hips back until her clit was now where my tongue could reach it. "Pleasure my clit... Lick it and suck it," she commanded. Of course I complied with great passion.

I licked her for what must have been half an hour. Sometimes tongue fucking her, and other times working over her clit with my lips and tongue.

My tongue was on fire. It was tired, but I dared not stop. Eventually I slowed down, only because I just couldn't keep the going. I tried my best not to back off the pace, but I just couldn't help it at that point.

She noticed the drop in effort, and suddenly pushed the full weight on her pussy over my nose and mouth. I couldn't breathe. "Did I tell you to slow down? Didn't I warn you of the level of effort I expected tonight?"

I just gave a muffled yes. I still couldn't breathe... not even a tiny bit. She was grinding into me now. Rubbing herself harshly on my face. I had no air, and she was starting the moan like she was going to cum.

I'm not sure how long this went on. Each time I would almost be to the point of blacking out, she would give me a second of air. Not enough to catch my breath. Just enough to make it a few seconds more. She rode my face and my tongue with a passion.

"I'm about to cum," she eventually said. "You will not spill one drop, or you will make me cum again until you get it right. Stick your tongue out."

I complied.

She starting fucking my tongue again. Hard. As she was grinding on my tongue, she reached around and placed her own finger on her clit.

It wasn't long after that I felt her thigh muscles tighten, and I heard the moans of an approaching orgasm. A minute or so later her screams of passion started to echo off the walls and the flood started. It was gushing.

I didn't want to spill a drop. What a gift she was giving me.

The volume of her cum, and the thrashing of her hips, was just too much though. I tried to comply, but her cum was running down the sides of my face.

It was one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever had the pleasure to watch. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I had swallowed almost all of it, but not quite.

When it was finally over, she didn't stand. She slid her pussy down my face and onto my chest, leaving a trail of wetness down my neck and chest as she backed off my face. She stared at me. "I see failure on the sides of your face and on the sheets."

"I'm sorry Miss Gia, I tried." It was all I could muster up to say as breath was returning to my body. My face, my neck, and even my hair were drenched in a combination of my own sweat, and her sweet juices. I was so drenched in that combination of juices that the slight breeze in the room gave me a shiver.

"I hope your tongue isn't too tired. We're going to try this again and this time you're going to get it right. We'll even add a little incentive."

From where she sat she reached over to the night stand and grabbed a hair brush.

She showed me the brush, and then gave me an evil smile. With that she raised herself up and turned completely around. She was still sitting on my chest, but facing my feet now.

For the first time tonight, she reached down and touched my cock. She didn't stoke it though, she just pulled it up. WHACK! The first strike of the brush was directly on the balls. After about the 20th stroke she moved back to sit on my face again, still facing my feet.

"Maybe this angle will be easier for you. Use your tongue to lick from my clit all the way down... as hard as you can. Continue that until I tell you otherwise. Every time I sense you giving less than the full effort I will take this brush and paddle your balls until you feel motivation."

"Yes, Miss Gia," was all I could say.

As I licked her clit, she used my face in the dirtiest manner possible. She would grind her hips until I wondered if my nose might break.

I didn't care though. I was in heaven. I licked and sucked on her clit as she kept grinding.

Once again it was all I could do to breath. She was sopping wet from the first orgasm and getting wetter. At times she pulsated her hips slowly, letting me concentrate on fucking her with my tongue, or working over her clit. At other times she simply used my face and my tongue as a tool. Grinding and sliding as hard as she could.

We had been at this over an hour now. I was sore beyond belief. My tongue was numb. Every time I even thought about slowing down she would take that hair brush and whack my balls.

She had studied enough male anatomy that she knew they could take a serious beating safely, regardless of how badly it hurt, and that's exactly what she delivered each time.

Eventually I could tell she was getting close to cumming again. "Here is your chance to get this right," she moaned. "Do not stop licking me until I tell you to my little bitch," came the warning. I didn't. I'm not sure how many times she came this time, but it was either the most amazing single orgasm in the history of mankind, or she was rolling through multiple orgasms.

My tongue was numb. I was drenched like someone had poured a bucket of water on my head, and my balls ached beyond belief. I didn't dare stop though. I licked her as hard as I could, and I did my best to once again capture every ounce of cum. I was surprised she had the volume to squirt again the way she had the first time. I underestimated her.

"DON'T FUCKING STOP!" I didn't. She rode and rode until I once again almost blacked out.

I barely remember her crawling off of me. She was kind enough to finally take the cuffs off. My arms were long numb and would be sore for weeks. She was also kind enough to bring me water, and we talked for a bit.

I was so horny now. God I was hoping I had done well enough to earn a reward.

Eventually we both recovered a bit. "We have time for one more orgasm tonight," she teased.

"Should it be yours, or mine?"

As badly as I wanted to cum, I knew it should be hers. This isn't about my pleasure. It's about serving her. She smiled as I gave her the answer. She had worked for moths to help me understand true submission. The look of accomplishment on her face was worth giving up the pleasure. I truly do want to please her.

I had a feeling at that moment that much of this night may have been a test, just to see what choice I would make at this point. I felt a bit of satisfaction knowing I had chosen correctly.

"We're going to do this differently this time." That grabbed my attention.

She walked to the back of the room and pushed her back against the wall.

"Come here bitch," she said with a gleam in her eye.

She spread her knees wider than I thought humanly possible as she slid down the wall.

"This time you get to use your hands. Take your fingers and spread me open. Use your tongue on my clit."

I did as she instructed. It was a hard position to hold, but I remembered what that hair brush had done to my balls earlier.

She had me alternate holding her lips open wide, and using my finger to fuck her pussy.

She gave me no break, and she teased me the entire time. Telling me how she was about to cum for the third time tonight and warning me to once again not spill a drop.

I was expecting this orgasm to take a long time, but the position (or the fact that she had utterly used me) must have excited her.

Within 5 minutes I was hearing the moan again, and almost without warning, here came the gush of her juice. I was in a better position this time and I was working as hard as I could to capture every drop.

When she was finished she slumped to the floor. I fell at her feet. We lay in that place for a good 10 minutes, with neither of us saying a word. Eventually she sat up. "Clean it," came the command. I started to rise for a towel, and she stopped me. "With your mouth," she said.

I did as she ordered, licking up every drop left in, on, and around her sex. When I was finished, she walked to the bathroom and took a shower. I waited in the floor, knowing I had not yet been told to move.

When she emerged from the bathroom, she was fully dressed. "May I go to the bathroom and clean up now Miss Gia," I asked. "No," came the reply. "In fact, go take a pair of panties out of the toy bag, put on only those panties, your pants and a shirt over them. Then come with me. We're going for a ride."

... to be continued.