Bent Over Her Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you."

"Look, I know you're married and all, but if you ever feel the crazy building up inside of you again, give me a sign."

"Okay."

"And give me your phone number," Prince said. "I'm gonna send something to you. Won't go any further than the 3 of us."

Kelly gave him her cell number and was on her way, the city streets still sleeping as she made her way to the only car in the lot, and she made it home safely. A long hot shower and a collapse on the bed filled her time until after noon, when she finally felt able to start the day.

"Missed call," she mumbled when she saw the message waiting on her phone, and although she didn't recognize the number she checked it out.

It was from Prince, explaining that he was sending her some photos, and she could do with them what she wanted.

There were a whole lot of them, although she didn't remember them being taken. Then again, she was occupied in all of them, the star of this photo shoot of perversion. Her mouth dropped open as she went through them, and when she was done she bumped them to the computer so she could see them better.

There were amusing ones, although the one with her eyes white and screaming was embarrassing too, and she recoiled at how fat she looked sprawled on her desk like that.

There was one that made her shudder, and although she couldn't make it out on the phone, on the larger screen it was clear what the picture was. One of the guys - it had to be Ray because he wasn't in any of them - had taken a picture of her anus after Prince had finished, and her little puckered ring looked big enough to stick a fist in.

"Ow!" Kelly shivered as she went though them, cringing when she saw her little belly wiggling around and how wide her ass was in some of them.

Some of the things she was snapped doing she didn't remember, like the shot of her on top of Prince riding him, and from where the picture was being taken it looked like she was impaling herself on a log.

Then it came back to her, and it had been right after than picture was taken that Ray had climbed up behind her and stuck his dick in her ass while Prince was still in her pussy.

"Too bad there's no picture of that," Kelly lamented, because being skewered by something like a foot and a half of big black cock at once was something that would never happen again.

Pictures of her sucking cock, licking balls, getting fucked - they were all very graphic and while they were of varying quality, the one thing they all had in common was that there was no mistaking that this was the respected professional Senior IT Specialist Kelly Crossman in the photos.

Kelly hid them very well on the computer, secure that it would take a genius to find them, and since there was only one of those in the house she wasn't worried about that. She might eliminate them at some point, but for now they stayed.

Prince and Ray though, they had copies too. She had confidence that Prince was being honest when he assured her they wouldn't be shared with anybody in the office.

Elsewhere though, who knew? Maybe a bunch of the brothers would get stoned and there would be a slide show of how the two homeboys took advantage of a plump and plastered Jewish princess and fucked her in every imaginable way while her old man was visiting his Mommy, along with whomever else he was seeing on the way.

"Hope they enjoy the show," Kelly said of her imagined porn debut as she erased the photos from her phone. "I know I did."

"Got to start hitting the gym again though," she mumbled as she walked gingerly to the kitchen to feed the cat, slapping herself on the butt on the way.

***

Thanks for reading.

12