Bent Over in Wendover, Nevada

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We heard the key card beep in the lock. Jill came in with a man.

"So, at it already are we? Look who I found."

It was the guy I had danced with and sent away earlier. I guessed he was done with the other woman he went to the elevators with and Jill picked him up. Jill undressed as did he. She laid back, legs open as he lined up with her pussy. I think I saw seven or eight inches go into Jill's wet snatch as Will continued to fuck me. Pounding a little harder now, like it was a competition. Good for me, and for Jill.

"Hey, Buddy." Will called out. "I wouldn't would mind fucking that when you are done."

"Yours owes me from earlier."

I felt Will shoot another load in me. I had already cum twice from him in me from behind. I was ready to try another man's cock. What the hell was it about Wendover and Deer Widow's revenge? We waited for about five minutes for Jill and the white guy to finish. He must of been on the V-pill as well. He never went down and shoved it right in me. Jill practically slid under Will and onto his cock. It was easy to tell Jill was enjoying the extra inches and width.

Will sent his black seed into Jill and did a quick clean up before dressing and getting out of the door.

"Thanks ladies. There's lots more Mormon pussy for old Will to penetrate tonight. We should do this again real soon."

This time it was Jill's turn to wait for my guy to finish in me. Not that she did. She wiped the cum from her juicy twat and headed back to the lounge.

My guy was doing me okay. My pussy however was wanting another shot at black cock. I always considered myself cute and pretty sexy. That should get me some preference over some of the older and less attractive deer widows. Finally he grunted and flooded his seed into me after just making me cum once. I wiped out as much of the debris from two black loads and a white one.

Will was right. I was kind of wrecked from his black cock. It took a lot of toilet paper to clean me inside. And, it went it deeper in my vagina quite easily. I looked at my pussy in the bathroom mirror. My cunt lips were distended and my slit was no longer a slit, but gaping open from the fucking Will had given my married cunt.

My white buddy left. I went into my suitcase to find a shorter dress. I had one my husband had bought me that I had refused to wear outside of the house. It was about three inches above my knee and if I moved wrong I'd give a boob shot the way the top of it fit. That considered I left off my bra and also my panties. In front of the mirror again I checked to see how to move to show a nipple. Checking out my pussy again it was still twice the size it would have been had my husband just fucked me.

Walking down the hall to the elevator I liked the feel of my bare nipples against the dress. They poked out to show their approval. The cool air felt good on my puffy cunt. I swore if I walked faster it would whistle. On the elevator I pushed the lobby button and started down A little cum ran from my exposed snatch. I caught it on my finger. Not knowing where else to put it I licked it off. I noted that cum didn't taste so bad as I swallowed what I had captured. I'd never tasted cum before. That was certainly going on my list of things to do. If that was good on my tongue, how good would be a mouthful?

Almost to the lobby to hunt more cock. What kind of Mormon wife was I? Fuck husband Will. Let him deer hunt every weekend if he wants. The the 2 button lights up. I wasn't in the mood to wait one more floor. The bell dinged, the doors opened. Two young black guys got on. One maybe nineteen, the other probably twenty ... twenty one at most.

"Hi."

"Hi." I spoke back trying to get a nipple to show.

The elevator had not moved.

"Here to party? Are you a deer hunt widow?"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

"No reason to hit the lobby then. What floor you on?"

I reached out with my finger and pushed the button for my floor. They let out a little cheer.

"Nothing funny now. One at a time. Okay?"

Both nodded as I walked with them toward my room. The younger looking one did most of of the talking. He fucked me first. Nice cock. About the size of Will. The black one. Not my husband, Will. Thank God. He pumped into me for about fifteen minutes, making me cum twice before I felt him pulse a little then send several spurts of his seed inside me.

Then other guy was a let down. A little longer than my Will. Somewhat thicker. Probably six or seven inches. All black cocks aren't huge. He went in with his buddies sperm already in me. His load really made me squishy inside. Bigger cock didn't mean a bigger load. I was up for another fuck from each of them.

"You boys want to go again?"

They looked at each other. Short pecker said he thought he'd go downstairs to see what else might be there. Probably hoping not to have to follow his friend again. They looked at me, then each other.

"I think I'll fuck her again. Maybe put a little nine month swell in that little Mormon tummy."

His friend left. He laid on his back on the bed. About ten inches of back dick waved in the air.

"Why don't you get on and give it a ride?"

Another first. I had never been on a man before. I slid my cunt over the head of his cock. Sliding down on it and bottoming out. Sperm was leaking everywhere.

"You might need a shower after this." I commented while looking at the mess I had made.

"That's cool. I'll shower with you."

I liked where his cock was going. Maybe I should try riding my husband like this. Bad idea! He'd want to know where I learned that and he sure as hell couldn't reach where the tip of this black kid's cock was hitting. Little waves of orgasms turned into a crashing one as I felt the kid's seed spray upwards against my cervix.

We did shower together. Dressed and both ready for someone new we rode the elevator down together and went our separate ways. I saw my mother-in-law walking towards me.

"Jill told me you figured out why we come here."

"Sure. It's been fun."

"I didn't know if you'd be horrified and hate us for bring you along. You've always been so sweet and innocent."

"Well, I'm still sweet, but innocent went out the window four guys ago."

"I heard you started with some black cock. How was that for you? Now I'm mad because you didn't invite me sooner."

"Let me make it up to you. Was one of the black cocks a big one?"

"There first guy said ten inches, the last guy about the same."

"See that man over there? That's Earl. My mother and I fucked him fifteen years ago. Hell, my grandmother and I fucked him right after that. I try to spend at least one night with him every trip. He went all stupid over you when you walked in. When I told him you were my daughter-in-law he wanted a threesome with the two of us."

"Okay. Who am I to mess with tradition? I'll fuck him with you."

"Fair warning. It might mess with your weekend. The man has one hell of a cock on him. He might not get it all in you, but other guys are going to seem smaller after a round with Earl. I didn't fuck your father-in-law for six weeks after letting Earl plow into me the first time. White men won't be doing you any good."

"That's fine. I'm not that interested in white men now anyway."

Mom smiled at him. He got up from his table to follow us to the elevator. In the elevator is was just "Earl this is Dixie". "Dixie this is Earl". From the handshake if the rumor about big hands, big cock were true this was going to be a real treat.

We followed Mom into her room. She was quickly nude and spread eagle on the bed.

"Come on old man. Let's see if you are any better than last year."

"I'll have you singing high notes and cumming all over my cock old woman."

Mom had been with a couple of other men already. Her glistening snatch verified the fact. I hadn't gotten a good look at Earl's cock. Mom was telling me that Earl had been some college sports star at Utah State and got used to all kinds of white pussy in Brigham City. He didn't seem any older than my mother-in-law and was in good shape. Wendover was a pleasant reminder of his college days when the little Mormon whores offered their pussies to him at free will just to try black cock.

The head of Earl's cock was in Mom as she spoke. I couldn't tell how much shaft. There was plenty to go and it seemed really large in diameter. I wasn't sure what they wanted me to do.

"Come over here and let me suck on them titties."

He was pretty gentle. It got me hot as hell being so close to Mom being fucked. Mom's tits jiggled as Earl stroked into her. All of his cock must a have been in her as they seemed to be grinding pubic bones. Her eyes were locked with mine although she seemed to be in a far off place. Her lips slightly parted. Her tongue came out a bit as if she was trying to tell me how good Earl was fucking her.

Her expression softened as she pulled me closer to her. I forgot about Earl. Everything focused on her slightly parted lips. I had certainly never considered kissing a girl, but my lips went to hers. At first contact her tongue went into my mouth and found mine. I didn't resist. Kissing my mother-in-law was hot. I felt my pussy creaming. Her hand was on my tit, caressing the nipple. She moaned into my mouth as my hand found her nipple.

Earl was fucking Mom harder now. She was almost squealing through our kiss. We kept our lips sealed to each other as Earl shot what turned out to be one hell of a load into her willing cunt. Earl got off her and stood watching us. We never broke the kiss, maybe afraid of what the other might say as it was just us now. Two women making out on the bed where Earl had just fucked her.

During our kiss Mom had worked herself between my legs and on top of me just like a man. I opened my legs wide for her. She was working both of my boobs and nipples now as she broke our embrace and was kissing them before trailing kisses across my stomach. My mind was guessing where this was leading as my body made no resistance.

My mother-in-law squared up between my legs, deftly sucking my clit between her lips. Seconds later I was all over the bed in an orgasm while Mom kept my clit suctioned to her mouth as her tongue worked my clit over. As I calmed down her mouth went to my pussy slit. The same tongue that had been in my mouth kissing me was snaking its way into my twat. The cum from the men that had fucked me earlier was being swallowed down my mother-in-laws throat. My own juices were now hers for the taking as I was lubricating like crazy from the strange turn of events. She still watched my eyes with hers as she had me cumming again and again on her face.

I thought, "Lord don't tell me that I want black cock and black seed in me and that I'm a lesbian, too."

I got a look at the monster that Earl had buried in her earlier. I closed my thighs to the side.

"It's fourteen inches, Dixie. You aren't going to run from me are you?"

"No, I want to try it. If you try to run from me I'll hunt you down." I spread my legs for him.

"That's my little white girl. You want to settle down on it or have me fuck it in to you?"

I was thinking. Fourteen inches ... and it's extremely thick. That's only four inches more than Will. Black will. Not my husband Will. My husband's little cock would probably fit down the slit in the end of the cock that was bobbing between my legs.

"Fuck it into me."

I opened my legs as far as they would go. A little more precum moistened my opening as he ran his cock head over my pussy hole.

"Did you fuck Jill with this cock?"

"No. That's why I asked if you were going to run from me. Jill ran like a scared rabbit saying something about not wanting her vagina wrecked forever. Do you want your vagina wrecked forever, Dixie?"

I felt extreme pressure against my crotch. I felt myself open enough to let the huge crown start its way into me.

"Yes, Earl. I want my little pussy wrecked forever. Fuck me with your huge cock."

I felt my cunt lips expand to let his cock head lunge inside me. It hurt, but I wasn't going to scream. I tried to feel if he tore anything going in. He pulled back a little. There was no way I was letting his cock out of me. Then pushing back in I got a couple of inches of shaft. Mom was playing with my nipples. She began kissing me again with tongue. My tongue greeted hers.

Little gasps would escape me when another little bit of Earl would penetrate deeper up in me. Kissing with Mom kept me from looking to see how much cock was in me. I felt he was in as deep as Black Will, only a lot thicker. He was not just pushing deeper, but fucking me as he drove deeper into me. I had no idea how many times I had cum on his cock. I wanted all of his black cock in me. Forgetting all memory of even having a husband I fucked back at Earl.

I guess my vagina was stretching not only wider, but deeper to accommodate his size. It felt so good, although a bit uncomfortable. I couldn't say it hurt me any. I got my hand to my stomach where I could feel his shaft and cockhead made my tummy to move up and down as Earl worked in and out. The head was working near my navel.

My fingers got to my clit. My own touching it made me cum again. My fingertips touched his cock, feeling the width of it. Running them the length I found that I had all of him but the last couple of inches. There was twelve inches of very thick, very hard black cock in me. I didn't say anything. I moved my hand up to Mom's naked back as we continued to kiss.

I was thinking about that last couple of inches. As Earl pushed down I was pushing back up on his shaft. I could tell it was getting to him. I could feel the head of his cock swell and pulse. I could feel his heartbeat in his shaft. Feeling his seed wash against my cervix caused me to lose all control. Mom could tell what was happening and pushed her tongue towards my throat as we kissed harder.

The first three or four spurts I could feel. Then it was more like just being flooded with sperm. My orgasms came in waves, taking several minutes to subside. Mom quit kissing me, giving me a big grin. That's when I noticed Earl's pubic bone was against mine. I had fourteen inches of black cock and what felt like a pint of black seed in me. We lay together for a while with him nudging into me and me rocking up on his shaft. My husband and my marriage were very, very far away.

"Earl." My mother-in-law's voice pierced the silence. "I know you want to go fuck some other young thing. You be on your way. I'll clean up Dixie."

Earl dressed then leaned over to kiss me goodbye.

"Girl, you are one hell of a fuck. We'll be doing this again."

Then he was gone. Mom sat on the bed beside me.

"Don't move. I have a hand mirror in my overnight bag. I want you to see what a cock like Earl's does to a married little white girl."

She held the mirror at my crotch so I could see. I didn't believe it was me. I was looking at a huge open gash with Earl's black jizz running out of it.

"Don't worry. I'll start to clean you up. It will shrink back a little."

Shrink back a little? What does she mean a little? It needs to shrink back a lot. I felt some panic if I was going to stay like that.

"You're the one that told him to wreck your cunt. You aren't going to ever be a virgin again. I can tell you that daughter-in-law."

Rather than going to get a washcloth she lay between my legs and began licking Earl's cum off my cunt lips and pussy hair. That made me cum. When Mom saw that she made me cum she sucked my clit into her mouth. Her right hand shoved four fingers easily inside me. She rolled her thumb under to make a fist and shoved the whole thing up in me past the wrist.

Our eyes locked. Nothing was said. She held the fist inside me. Her hand was small, but it was still a fist and a wrist.

"Go ahead." I told her, still not breaking eye contact.

She fucked me with her fist. The second time it made me cum she pulled it out.

"Remember that in case you want something big inside you and Earl or some other huge black cock isn't around."

Mom put the four fingers in her mouth to clean them of what had been inside me. Then the thumb and the back of her hand. Now positioned between my legs she began her cleaning which was really eating my cunt. She had me cumming several more times. With her mouth working me over I realized just how fucking huge my cunt actually was now. I was resigned to the feeling of its size. Happy about it, but still resigned to the size. How much would it close back up?

"That's about all I can get from here. Let me on my back and swing a leg over my face. That way you can drain and not fight gravity."

How many men marry women that their mother's would ask to straddle their face? Probably not a lot, but it felt good. It was working. I could feel fluids slide from me and onto her tongue. I think by now a lot of it was mine. Looking down at Mom's crotch I saw that she was a very hairy woman down there. The hair on her pussy was three or four inches long and grew several inches down her thighs and up near her belly button.

I leaned forward to get a better look. Something made me want to kiss her stomach. Mom's reaction was to rotate her hips against the mattress. I kissed the smooth skin down to where all the hair started. I took some between my lips and kind of pulled on it. Mom was sucking me a little harder and her hips picked up on the rotation. I was switching between kissing her stomach and pulling pussy hair. I worked around her gash, not daring to touch it, but pulling the bushy hair covering the large triangle with my lips. I could smell the heat coming from her.

My lips went back to her stomach. I trailed my fingers down to find her clit under its little hood. It wasn't big, but stiff and sticking out somewhat. I pinched it between my thumb and finger while continuing to kiss her stomach. I made my mother-in-law cum. The odor of her musk became stronger.

"That should do you." My mother-in-law declared. "Let's go find some more strange cock."

I got off her face and put on my little red dress again with still nothing underneath. When we got into the hallway Mom pulled me to her and kissed me. I kissed her back, tongue wrapping around tongue.

"Welcome to the family, Dixie."

On the way down the elevator I was thinking of her hand in my cunt. I really didn't want to do that again. I hoped the subject would never come up. Same with her eating my cunt. I hope this was just a deer hunt thing. I mean it would be weird if we were at their house for Thanksgiving or Christmas with all the family and my husband around and she'd be getting me aside to fist fuck me.

Back in the lounge Mom hooked back up with the older daughter. I saw Jill with three black men at a table. One with an arm around her neck seemed to have an hand full of tit. The second one had a hand up her skirt and probably at least a couple of fingers in her as she squirmed in her chair. Jill gave me a big smile.

"Fellas, this is my sister-in-law Dixie I was telling you about."

"Hi, Dixie." From all three.

"Ready to go back upstairs?" Jill beamed.

"I need to rest, maybe have a drink and dance a few dances first."

I was looking at the three guys wondering which one was going to do me any good after Earl. My pussy felt like I was sitting on a big sponge or soft pillow. Inside I was wanting more cock. My mind was a little afraid to try.

"Well, somebody needs to fuck me." Jill sounded in urgent need of some black cock.

The roughest looking one of the bunch offered to stay behind to be with me. Jill headed for the rooms with a black man on each arm, the two that had their hands all over her when I came down to the lounge area. Jill gave me a flirty wave as the elevator doors closed.

My shabby black friend ordered us drinks. He showed to be a lot more charming than he looked. We talked until our drinks were empty. Then I got that dance. I felt like I was dancing with a softball between my legs. With so much rearranged down there dancing, and walking for that matter, was a whole lot different from when I arrived in Wendover as an innocent white wife just hours earlier. Being in his arms was making me wet to get fucked again.