Bent Over in Wendover, Nevada

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,557 Followers

A couple more dances and I was ready to go to our room. Jill was laying on her tits with her ass in the air and the black guy fucking her from behind.

"Couldn't wait for me, huh?" I was teasing Jill.

"I wasn't waiting. The other guy has already put a load in me."

He got up with a smile on his face to let me and his friend have the second bed to ourselves. I tossed my dress onto the floor and spread my legs for my new lover. He was staring at my pussy.

"Holy shit, Dixie! Who or what did you let fuck you?"

"Are you interested or not?" I felt a little hurt as well as embarrassed that he asked.

"Oh, I'll fuck it. I just wonder who gave it that kind of hammering."

I tried to tighten in around him. My pussy was sore. I did feel myself tighten up. My cunt walls were starting to firm up against his shaft. Balls deep happened on the first stroke. I could feel the crown around his cock head tug at my inner walls. I could tell by the look on his face he was feeling me. Then again I hadn't gotten a look at his cock. I had no idea how much cock my pussy was snuggling up against.

"I actually like pussy kind of loose so I don't have to stretch it out."

My pussy still felt wrecked from Earl as I tried to get this new black guy to cum in me. Jill's moaning seemed to affect all of us. I think we all four were cumming at the same time. The odd man out wanted at me when his friend removed his cock. It actually made a plopping sound. Finally getting a look at his cock I could see it was slightly bigger than Black Will. No wonder I could make it feel snug inside me.

Jill and I rotated through the three black cocks while taking on more cum from each. I was fucking the first guy for the second time when I realized it was almost two in the morning. My husband was probably asleep in a cold tent or inside a cabin if there was room thinking of an early start at hunting deer in the morning. The guy fucking me had made me cum and sort of leaked his last load in me. Cock still inside me he slid to one side and dozed off to sleep. I went to sleep groggy enough to not to be able to remember how many guys had fucked me or how many times they had cum inside me.

Around four I was awakened by the guy that had been last man out getting into bed with us. He helped me untangle from my sleeping partner, then fucked me right beside him in the bed. The extra time must have let me tighten up some as his cock felt great in me. He must have lasted fifteen minutes. I had cum twice and felt his cock shoot several hard spurts against my cervix.

He whispered in my ear to turn over so he could fuck me from behind. Turns out he had watched me lay naked with his buddy's cock in me and popped another little blue pill. He was still hard and fucking me two hours later. Not that I minded. Knowing we were the only two awake is was nice having him fuck me at a slow and steady pace while I laid there taking his cock. He put a load in me a couple of times while remaining hard. I was cumming every few minutes with a couple of big time orgasms once I realized no matter what I did this guy was going to keep a hardon.

Jill woke up enough to stumble into the toilet. I could hear her piss since she left the door open. The light filtered across the room. I was fucking a black guy and the one I fucked before him was sleeping beside us. Her man didn't seem to know she had gotten up. His cock was hard. It stood straight up in the air. I could see my sister-in-law checking out her well fucked pussy in the mirror.

The light went out. Jill came back to her bed and started to crawl back in naked with her black friend.

"Jill. Jill. Jill." I whispered.

She squinted at me getting fucked by Mr. little blue pill. "What?"

"This guy took an extra Viagra about three hours ago. He's stayed hard and been shooting sperm in me ever since. Help me out and take over."

"Sure. I can do that." Jill giggled.

The guy got off me to let Jill lay in my place. He shoved his cock in Jill making her moan. I went to piss and let some of the sperm drain out of me. I took Jill's spot in her bed and fell fast asleep.

About 7:30 AM I was awakened by a text from my mother-in-law checking on Jill and me.

"Okay?"

"Fine."

The beeping woke up the black guy I was in bed with. He was looking around trying to remember where he was and why a white woman was naked with him in the bed. The hardon I had seen earlier was back. He mounted me while I was trying to text, putting it in me and starting to fuck me without saying a word.

"Coming to breakfast?" Mom texted.

"No, busy!"

"Black of white?"

"Black. 3 on 2."

"See U later! Have fun!"

My guy fucked me about twenty minutes before delivering an amazing amount of early morning cum in me. He got up to take a piss and shower. The guy with the permanent hardon had Jill in what looked like might be a permanent orgasm. The third guy was awake and watching as was I. Jill finally came down from it, but the guy was still pumping furiously into her.

"It's been over four hours. Shouldn't I be in the hospital or something?"

Panic was in his eyes. Jill was freaked out.

"Come over here. Let me see if I can finish that for you."

Jill was quickly on her knees fucking the other guy, facing so she could watch me get brutally fucked. The other guy shot a load in Jill and laid on the bed to watch. Shower guy came out and started watching, too. Jill started sucking his cock. I didn't know she would do that. I thought back about tasting Earl's precum the night before.

My guy's penis did seem extra hard, almost swollen as he pounded into me. Getting fucked that hard had me cumming like crazy. I could feel his cum spurt into me several times. It felt more like water. I was being fucked silly. Maybe we should call a medic. Then I caught Jill opening her mouth to take shower guy's cum on her tongue.

I told Viagra guy to lay on his back. Instead of mounting him and taking his cock up my pussy I shoved my mouth over the head and began to suck his cock. Nothing aggressive, just sucking as my head bobbed up and down on his shaft. No hands. Just my mouth around his cock and tongue in his slit. I was learning on the go. His cock seemed to soften a little and his panic turned in to silent pleasure as I kept learning my new cocksucking skills. My jaws were aching. The Viagra may be wearing off. Then his cock pulsed and what went into my mouth could have shown my cause of death to be drowning on black seed. I gulped, gagged and swallowed all he had to offer.

My hand went around the base of his now spent black dick. I could feel it soften in my hand. I must have passed out as I couldn't remember going to sleep. It was light in the room. I couldn't see anyone else. The black guys were gone. The clock said it was after noon. I felt Jill's bare nipples on my back. She kissed me on the neck and ear.

I laid flat on my back. She laid across me so her boobs covered one of mine leaving the other nipple exposed and suspiciously erect. Her right leg was between my thighs. I could feel sperm dribble from my slit. Jill kissed my nipple and sucked it into her mouth. I caressed her cheek.

"I didn't know you were into girls." I whispered.

"I'm not. It just seemed right." She whispered back.

"Some first date, huh?"

"Yeah, some first date."

Jill moved up a little to look directly into my eyes. I parted my lips a little. Jill's kiss was softer than our mother-in-law's kiss. We swapped tongues a few minutes before Jill broke the kiss. She still had her fingers working my nipple.

"What would you say to us eating cum out of each other?" Jill's eyes sparkled as she asked.

"I had never tasted cum until a few minutes ago."

"Want to taste some more?" Jill teased.

"You mean like girl on girl?"

"No, not a sixty-nine. The party doesn't start again downstairs until after five."

"Dare you!" I challenged her.

"No, I dare you!"

Jill squealed and flipped over on her back. I moved between her thighs and stared right into her cum loaded snatch. Jill had dribbles of cum, too. Her pussy was shaved expect for a patch above her clit.

"Does my brother-in-law know about this?" I nodded at her shaved cunt lips.

"Oh, he likes it. I still can't get him to eat me though."

"Mine's fully carpeted."

My first ever move on a pussy was to kiss right in the middle of Jill's bald cunt where the cum was leaking out. Figuring I'd make it a real kiss with a little suction my mouth filled with cum from the black guys and some of Jill's juices. Semen stringed between us like pizza cheese. The flavor was a little unsettling. I gagged a little when I swallowed. I took another mouthful out of her and swallowed that, too.

"Pretty full, huh?" Jill giggled.

"I'll say. Mine's starting to run out and slide down my thighs."

"Maybe we had better do the sixty-nine thing until we clean each other out a bit." Jill's voice sounded childlike.

I turned around and settled over her face. The first glob rolled out of me before she hardly had time to open her mouth. I heard her try to swallow as more plopped from my slit. Catching up a little she started licking up the cum I had told her ran down my thighs. As my leakage slowed down we rolled over so Jill's pussy was over my face. I was worried about being stretched out, yet found Jill's cunt to be as puffy and oversized as my own.

My tongue would flick up as I watched for cum to slide from her slit. I don't know how much I had swallowed. It did seem that the taste was changing to where I was getting a lot more Jill juice than sperm. We showered together. Soaping each other up and exchanging kisses. I rubbed the wash cloth into her twat until she let herself cum. She was doing the same for me.

"Maybe we are lesbians." I murmured when she made me cum.

"No, we aren't lesbians. We are just really good friends. Special sisters-in-law."

She kissed me and laughed. She had a razor on the shower shelf. After lathering up her pussy with the bath soap she moved her legs apart and started to shave her bare cunt lips. I watched thinking about how I was happy about my own curly light thatch between my legs.

"Do you shave down there every day?"

"Every time when I'm in the shower. It keeps it smooth and I like the feel of shaving it. Speaking of shaving, what you said about carpet in way too true."

"I've had pubic hair since I was twelve."

I defended my bush, but Jill was pretty insistent that I let her shave me.

"How would I explain it to Will?"

"Black Will would probably love it. Your husband now, I don't know. Tell him you shaved so your crotch hair wouldn't stick out from your swimsuit. That's what I told my Andy. He doesn't question it even though it's October."

"I didn't even bring a swimsuit with me."

"Oh, really? We'll buy you two. One to wear at the pool and one to show your husband when you get home."

"Why? What happens at the pool?"

"Let me shave that bush off you and I'll show you."

Her hands felt good soaping me up and better working the razor between my legs. The shower was off and my pussy hair was falling on the floor at my feet. I tried to hide the fact she made me cum while shaving me.

"Got ya, didn't I?"

"No, you didn't cut me." I tried to hide the truth.

"I made you cum. You can't hide that from me. Turn on the water. You're ready for a rinse."

Jill stayed on her knees, razor still in hand. Oh, my God. She shaved me bare, not even leaving a little landing patch like her own.

"What you said about having pussy hair since you were twelve. You look twelve again down there. Well you will look twelve after a couple weeks back at home with your husband and away from all this black cock. You'll tighten up. It will be fine."

She ran her tongue right across my now hairless outer lips and into my slit. I squealed at the surprise attack. Then she sucked my clit before turning to run from the shower still wet to jump on the bed. It was like two teens on a sleep over except that I shoved my face in her crotch and starting to lick and kiss her freshly clean pussy.

It was just Jill. The cum from the men was gone. I loved the taste of her. All of the tension from what we were doing soon vanished. I laid calmly on my tummy and ate her out. She ran her fingers through my hair as I silently used my tongue to get each new bit of her girl cum as it came from her. There was no rush, just me and my sister-in-law. I had forgotten about her Andy, my Will, and men, in fact altogether. I could tell when I made her cum, too. When I'd really get to her she'd shove my face into her wetness and rock against my mouth.

"Your turn!" My sister-in-law wiggled away from me.

I had to shake my brain to answer. I could have spent the weekend lapping into Jill's cunt.

"What?"

"I'm going to do you."

I moved up in the bed and onto my back so Jill could return the favor. It was so easy to cum with her kissing my slit, working her tongue in me, and sucking and nipping at my clit. My smooth shaved skin on my cunt reacted to her touch. It seemed so natural with just her down there instead of a man on top pounding urgently away so he could blast sperm into me.

A couple of hours later I woke up. Jill was nestled against me. Her bare back tight to my boobs. I had one arm around her, my hand holding on to her tit. I squeezed her nipple. Her ass pushed back to where I recently had pubic hair. She moved away enough and turned to kiss me. After a couple of wiggles both of us we were nipple to nipple and kissing like crazy.

"Did we really do that?" Jill wanted some kind of confirmation.

"Yes, I think we did ... but we aren't lesbians." I laughed.

"Make me cum and then we'll go out for some food."

"You do me first." I teased.

"Okay, but no holding back. I need to eat something other than pussy."

"Yes, and remember I need to buy a couple of swimsuits."

We settled on a salad bar. What else goes with cum and pussy?

A clothing outlet store was in a run down building with a new storefront nearby. While I was looking for a modest one piece to show my husband when explaining my hairless snatch Jill was waving what looked to be a very small bikini over the rack from me.

"Jesus Christ, Jill. If I wore that I'd get fucked on the street."

"I know. You try the green one. I'll try the tan one."

The changing room was small. The sign said to leave your underwear on. We both ignored that and stripped down naked. My suit had two strips that barely covered my nipples. All the black fucking I'd been getting made the bottoms ride in my slit to where half of my newly shaven pubes were exposed. Jill was almost as exposed. The black cock I'd been fucking was going to tell on me as my still ample cunt slit gapped to give one distinct camel toe.

"We can't wear this." I protested.

"Not at home, but we can sure as hell wear them here!"

"We're going to need coverups."

"We got the clerk's attention as we wore the micro-suits to the sales rack."

With something to wear to make us mostly decent we took our purchases to the checkout counter still wearing just the string bikinis. Jill teased the young black clerk to scan the bar codes while we wore the suits. With our regular clothes in bags were started to leave when Jill stopped at the door and turned catching his stare.

"If you want to fuck my friend I'll watch the door for you."

"God, Jill. What if I don't want to fuck him?"

"Oh, you want to fuck him. Did you notice that bulge in his pants?"

Jill stood near the door. I went behind the counter with the black kid and put my elbows on it with my ass angled back at him. I hooked a finger into the small patch of cloth to pull it aside to give him access. I heard his zipper slide, then the mushroom head pushed into my cunt. The shaft followed it in to a nice spot. He only fucked me about two minutes until I he shoved in hard and held it as his sperm pumped into me. He made me cum.

I pulled the patch back over my fresh fucked hole and walked towards the door. I felt like a whore walking the street full of black seed. The over-shirt came about halfway to my knees.

"Thanks, Jill. Now I have to walk around worrying about cum running out of me."

"We have to stop by the room anyway to drop off our clothes. I'll take care of that for you. I'm sure he put it deep enough in you that you can hold it inside you until then."

I was real conscious of trying to hold my vagina tight to prevent any leakage. That was making me hot inside. Jill's tongue was a welcome relief at the hotel. I hadn't lost a drop. Jill made me cum twice.

"You have to do me before we go out."

With the little patch out of the way Jill's pussy was wet waiting on tongue. Seconds later a surge of girl cum slid into my mouth. She jumped up and giggled that she wanted man-fucked.

I was nervous at the pool. We agreed to take off our cover ups at the same time. We heard some gasps from men in the area. Looking around to see all the admiring eyes was intimidating. I'd never thought of displaying my body like this.

"Let's see how much we can show and not get arrested."

I couldn't believe I said that. The tops weren't doing anything to hide our tits. We tried to wiggle around on the chaise lounges to show as much fresh shaved cunt as we could. I couldn't keep the tiny triangle to not fall in my pussy slit. A man sat at Jill's feet trying his best moves. His eyes never left her pussy. Seeing he wasn't getting anywhere he called he a cockteaser and left.

"He was nice. What was wrong with him?"

"Too white."

"I see. We are playing that card, are we?"

"All weekend long..."

I was watching a tall black man talking to a white woman. She looked LDS, but something was different. They were only about twenty feet away from me. She was almost ignoring him as she played penny slots. Slot machines were never far away. Between pulls of the lever she was nervously twisting her wedding rings. He turned around to look at the pool area. I smiled at him. A black guy was sitting on the lounge beside Jill. She was doing everything she could with her body to say "fuck me". Raising up one knee to give him an open view of her damp pussy she turned to me.

"Hey, Dixie. We're going up to the room. Want to come with us?"

"Go ahead. I'm watching something."

My thoughts were that the woman must be in Wendover for the deer hunt weekend. Confronted with a man with a black cock she couldn't pull the trigger. Pardon the pun. Suddenly she broke away and went out of his sight. I could still see her. She was texting someone. Maybe she was looking for some support that it was okay to fuck him.

He was still staring at me. I gave him an arrogant stare back. He kind of walked in a circle, unsure of what to do. I could see him jumping ship for me. I was in the hot bikini, she was frumpy and tired looking with no make up and a bad attitude. I had to know what the fuck was going on. He wasn't coming to me so I went to him.

"Trouble with the girlfriend?"

"Ummm, no. She's my wife actually."

"Looks serious."

"This is our first anniversary. I thought I'd surprise her with this trip. All it seemed to do was piss her off. Then I catch her off texting someone. There was a phone call while I was in the shower that got hung up on as being routed to the wrong room. I'm Air Force at Hill Air Base. She's Civil Service. She started fucking me. I married her a month before deploying overseas. Her dad expected a white man with a Temple marriage. He called her a black whore. The emails and Skype between us seemed happy enough."

"I'm a bit of a black cock whore myself ... as of yesterday." I giggled. "I'll go see what I can find out for you. She's right over there texting."

"Fucking bitch! She told me she felt sick and was going to the room to be by herself."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,557 Followers