Bent Over in Wendover, Nevada

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was texting when I walked up to her.

"Hi, you look like you need to work some things out."

She almost dropped her phone when I surprised her like that. She had that deer in the headlights look. Yeah, another deer reference.

"Look, I was reluctant to fuck a black guy myself even though my girlfriends insisted I try it. Now I've had a dozen and can't get enough."

I was playing on my original thought before I learned they were married. Had I fucked a dozen? I really had no idea.

"That was my husband."

She started to cry.

"We married on short notice. My parents hated him. Then he left for overseas. I was lonely so I fucked a couple of guys on base. Then I met this Captain and fell in love. He's black, too. So, I'm not a black cock virgin. I even kept fucking black guys on base and a few in our apartment complex. I've pretty well kicked your twelve's ass with black cock."

"I'm guessing the problem is that with him home again your options are limited, and you love the Captain."

"That pretty well describes it. I want to ask for a divorce, but hate to hurt him."

"Who were you texting?"

"It's the Captain. He's driving over from Clearfield to get me."

I hurried back to her husband with the news, not sure how to tell him.

"What's she doing? Who is she texting?"

"Do you want the whole story or the short facts in twenty five words or less?"

There was a hurt look in his eyes as he realized his whole world was about to be a shit storm. I took his hand to lead him to a nearby table. Holding his hands across the table I delivered the news to a total stranger.

"Your wife is in love with a Captain she is fucking at Hill. She wants a divorce. Also, she's fucked another number of black men at work and at the apartment complex where you live. How many words was that?"

"It seemed more like thirty-five than twenty-five. I guess that explains why she's only let me fuck her twice since I've gotten Stateside."

He put his head in his hands. Looking up at me with tears in his eyes he spoke.

"When I'm honest with myself I didn't really like the fat cunt anyway. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking when I married a white girl. Especially with her uppity cocksucking Mormon family."

"The good news is that it's Deer Hunt Widow/Black Cock Weekend in Wendover."

"What does that mean?"

"The men are in the woods deer hunting leaving the wives at home. The wives are in Wendover looking to get fucked. Most with a black cock preference. And ... here you are, a cute guy with a black cock."

"Are you one of those women? I mean that string bikini makes you look like you want fucked."

"Yes ... I'm one of those women. I didn't come here that way. I had no idea why my sister-in-laws and my mother-in-law brought me along. Then my first time cheating was black cock cheating. Now it's all I can think about. Taking it deep and getting loads of cum in me."

"You white girls fucking black bareback? You Mormon women wanting black babies?"

"We're all either on the pill or in a safe period where we shouldn't be fertile. I'm sure there's a few that would take a cunt full for reproductive purposes. The others are either unsafe or having their period. Those are watching the kids at a big sleepover."

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"Are you on the pill or think you are safely out of your impregnation window?"

"Both. Why do you ask?"

"I'd really like to knock you up with my black baby."

It won't do you any good. Want to try anyway?"

"Hell, yes! How many of you are there in your group anyway?"

"Mother-in-law, three daughters, me, and another daughter-in-law."

"Damn! I'd like to fuck all six of you."

"Okay, you can start with me, and I think you saw Jill. She's going to want some of that."

I looked at his bulge hanging along his thigh and licked my lips. We held hands on our way to the elevator. I swayed my ass for all those that were watching. In the elevator we kissed on the way up to my floor. As we walked to the room with his hand around my waist I had to asked.

"I guess this means you aren't still mad at your wife."

Jill had her black friend eating her pussy. I was thinking I couldn't blame him. I introduced my friend without knowing his name.

"We're celebrating his divorce. She doesn't know it yet. That was his white wife with him earlier. This was supposed to be a second honeymoon. She's got a boyfriend and been fucking the guys all over the base since the Air Force sent him overseas."

Married or not he was soon fucking my wet cunt from behind. I guess a revenge fuck is supposed to last a while. He pounded into me like he thought he was hurting his wife. Not that I was minding at all since his cock seemed about as big as I have had in me except for Earl's monster. He had me cumming several times and I figured his load would be massive. That turned out to be true and he hosed me down inside really good. Jill gave me a frustrated look as I wiped his semen from inside me. I'm sure she would like to have eaten me and swallowed his load down her throat.

Sometime while I was getting revenge fucked Jill's man had started fucking her and had cum in her pussy. Jill's voice cracked the quiet with a call for sloppy seconds. We changed partners and enjoyed the next thirty minutes while our new black lovers tried to out last each other. I got the guy Jill was first fucking off with a blast against my cervix. The two of us left looking for new adventure while leaving Jill to service the black airman with the huge cock.

I went back to the pool and exposed myself in the string bikini. Again, more shaved pussy showed than fabric. Men hung around to ogle my body. The white guys kind of got the clue and didn't hang around long. Four black guys that didn't seem to know each other all had hopes of fucking me. When the fifth guy showed up with a big bulge in his pants I suggested we all go upstairs where I assured them that between Jill and myself they would all get to put a load in at least one of us.

I felt like such a skank parading myself in my tiny swimsuit with five blacks towards the elevator. Jill was surprised, but pleased to see the room filled with black men shedding their clothes. Divorce guy seemed a little perturbed, but soon was shaking hands with everyone introducing themselves. Jill and I were soon on our backs with cock buried in us.

By the time all the guys had shot a load in one of us I was fucking divorce guy again. One of my first three lasted about thirty seconds and left the room embarrassed. Everyone else stayed and we fucked them as each got hard again. I think we got to each guy twice each except divorce guy seemed to be jumping turns having spurting a load into me four times. Later Jill agreed that he tagged her several times as well.

About eleven I got a text from Mom.

"Earl wants to spend the night with us. Please. He won't fuck me without you."

"Sounds good. Can I bring Jill?"

"She let his cock scare her off last time."

"No Jill, no Dixie."

"Bring her. If the little cunt runs, she runs."

"See you in 30."

I looked at Jill fucking one of the guys.

"Hey everyone. We have a girls only meeting with our group in half an hour. Anyone wanting to get rid of a load has thirty minutes to pump it in one of us."

The guy on Jill finished and left. We each took on two each of the remaining four.

"We need to shower and meet Mom."

"I'd rather eat cum from you pussy."

"Five minutes each. We are already going to be late."

I put my messy cunt right over her face. Jill was licking, sucking, and swallowing while trying to hold her pussy shut with one hand. She made me cum and it seemed like she got the most of it out of me. I flipped onto my back to let Jill center her cunt over my face. She got right on me before pulling her hand away. Cum gushed from her. Three big mouthfuls to swallow as fast as I could along with another couple of loads while she rode my face until she hit a big orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, Jill. I think you broke my nose with your clit."

"Sorry. What's the deal with Mom?"

"She wants us to spend the night with her and Earl."

"His cock scares me. Do you know how big that thing is?"

"He fucked me with it last night. At least come along and watch. If you don't want to try it you don't have to fuck him. I promise."

"We had five guys here. You ran them off."

"There's a difference between a lot of guys with cocks and a guy with a lot of cock."

Jill agreed to go along to watch. We made out in the shower. She insisted on tasting my pussy again before we headed to Earl's room. The middle daughter let us in. Mom was settled down on Earl's cock from above, buried all the way. Her stomach was swollen like she was three month's pregnant to accommodate his length and girth.

"I hope you two have fun. I can't believe I fall for this shit every year."

"Did you let Earl fuck you?" I asked.

"For about an hour. Look!"

She raised her dress revealing no panties and a wrecked cunt that easily would have taken my fist. Jill grabbed my arm. I held her hand. Mom was getting about eight inches of Earl out of her pussy then ramming down on it again.

"Can you believe an old bastard with a cock like this would use Viagra to make it harder?"

My mother-in-law kept fucking herself down on his huge cock. Dressed in only the cover up and tiny bikinis Jill and I both got naked and watched from the other bed. I didn't think Jill would be comfortable doing that, yet there we sat.

A half hour later Mom and Earl got loud. Earl put a load in her. She had cum for the third time on his cock since we had been there. Mom got off Earl and went into the bathroom.

"Come sit with me Dixie while it gets hard again for you. You feeling okay? I mean I wasn't too hard on you, was I? You're still going to let me fuck you, right?"

"Yeah, Earl. When you are ready I'm going to let you fuck me."

Earl's cock never really went soft. Mom came back in the room. She folded a towel into a pad and laid bare assed naked on it. Jill looked at all that hair and the huge gap in Mom's cunt. Then over at Earl. Then back and forth between the two of them. I thought she was going to bolt. Then I saw her take a couple of deep breaths.

"Jill, don't worry about my old pussy. Mine doesn't snap back like you young gals. You'll be fine."

Mom's cunt hadn't closed a bit. It looked just like it did when she pulled Earl out of her. His cock would go back in her now and hardly move a thing. Earl was almost at full staff again. I put both hands on it and pumped up and down.

"How you gonna take it this time, Dixie? Face to face again?"

"I think I'll do like Mom and see how it feels to slide down that thing and fit it up inside me."

"Do it facing me, Sweetheart. I want to suck on them pretty titties of yours, work them nipples while you cum on my cock."

I couldn't get high enough on it from my knees so I stood enough to squat down on it. I was soaked and he was leaking precum. All I that had to be done was putting the slit in the end of his dick so it lined up with my outer lips. I knew Jill was watching closely.

There! The head was in. Much easier than the first time. I took in some shaft. Then I could be on my knees with him up inside me. I heard Jill gasp. I might have had an inch or so outside me, but we were fucking pubic bone to pubic bone. Jill has watched me take the whole fourteen inches. Earl was slowly fucking me.

"You being small I don't know how you get all of me in you like that. You shaved you pussy. Now it looks like I'm fucking someone's little kid."

"Trust me, Earl. I'm twenty. I'll be twenty-one in March. I'm all legal."

He started fucking me a little faster. I began rising up and crashing down on his shaft like Mom had been doing. It was barely hurting this time. I was cumming. I was cumming a lot. I began to just try to balance myself of his prick. I let him do the fucking while I enjoyed the head moving up and down inside me. The several hard spurts of cum were surprising since it hadn't been that long since he filled Mom with his seed.

It was my turn to go into the bathroom and come out with a towel between my legs. Jill was already on the bed with Earl. She had one hand on his cock exploring it, marveling at it's size. The look on her face said she wanted it in her.

"I think we had better do it face to face. I wouldn't want to slip and hurt myself."

"I'm not going to hurt you much, Honey. You're going to like what old Earl does to you."

Mom and I were watching, both naked in the other bed. I could see Earl rubbing his precum against the wetness of Jill's mostly willing cunt. My glance at my mother-in-law went right to her open snatch. She was starting to leak again. I felt my own open pussy and assured myself that mine wasn't going to gap open like hers. The startling truth was that my fingers told me there wasn't that much difference at the time. My clit was throbbing. I realized I wanted Earl back in me.

Jill had her own predicament. Lathered with Earl's precum and her own juices her cunt lips were stretched to the max trying to get him inside her. When I looked at her face she was watching me with her eyes. I think she was trying to fuck him to please me. She sucked in her breath hard as his head finally made it inside her. She gave me a thumbs up and pushed her cunt at his shaft. Earl got another three or four inches in her pretty easily. He fucked into about the eight inch mark as Jill struggled to get much more than that inside her.

Earl was pretty smooth about not forcing the issue with her. I don't think Jill would consider asking him to quit at that point as her expression and body were telling that he was making her cum often with his huge prick. My fingers had found my own clit as I watched him slyly work more into her. Jill was relaxed and easily taking the fucking he was giving her.

Quite a while later Jill flailed around on the bed. She looked at me with eyes wide open in surprise. Fourteen inches of fat cock were all in her. I had watched her take the last four inches pretty well unnoticed. Earl's black balls rested against her ass. Jill tried to see him buried in her. Earl raised up to give her a view of his pubic hair against her unshaved landing patch. The whole sight of it started her cumming hard, taking Earl with her. Cum flooded out as Earl pulled back to slam hard into her several times.

The huge black penis stayed in Jill. With Earl, it never really went soft with the aid of his little blue pills. Jill was slowly fucking him now by moving her hips. I later teased her about greedily stealing someone else's turn. Earl noticed her movements and started fucking. She was due to get fucked hard and fast if she was wanting it that much.

Earl probably wasn't going to put another load in her soon since she had just felt him drain his balls in her ten minutes earlier.

"He's fucking me again. He's fucking me again. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Jill's feet were high in the air, legs spread wide so all of Earl was going in each time he pounded into her. Mom loved Jill, but seemed pissed knowing that it should be her under him instead. Jill lost all idea of where she was and probably even who was fucking her as she kept cumming orgasm after orgasm. Finally Earl filled her cunt with his seed.

Jill tried to get up to walk to the bathroom and fell on her face. I helped her up and she fell again, partially catching herself on the bed. Giving up on walking she crawled, her obscenely wide open cunt tailing sperm on the carpet behind her.

Mom got on the bed with Earl. But, ten minutes later Earl seemed to be calling the shots.

"How about you, Dixie? Ready for another load of Earl seed in that hot pussy of yours?"

Mom gave me an evil mother-in-law look.

"I'm ready, but I think it's Mom's turn."

"I didn't ask her. I asked you."

"I'll tell you what, you bastard. I'll let you cum in me all you want. Then I'm out of here leaving you with the two of them. It's a lot more fair that way."

My plan was to just lay there when his cock went deep in me. Fourteen inches won't let you do that. Then I decided I'd get him to shoot his jizz in me and not cum. That didn't work either. He made me cum a lot. He was pissed at me. I think he wanted to hurt me with his cock. That didn't work for him either. Things were intense and mean between us. Then I felt the spurt of cum and another. There. He put another load in me. We were done.

Jill had been watching, but had fallen asleep on the other bed. Her last words were that she was going to fuck him again. Mom was taking the length of Earl's cock as I left. I had cleaned myself up and walked through the lobby at 12:30 A.M. wearing just the tiny bikini. I got a lot of attention when I entered the bar and sat at the table with my sister-in-law that had just fucked Earl before I went to his room. The sister that shared her room was with her and two really young black guys. I seriously think they were going to fuck a couple of high school kids.

The jokes started about how the three of us married white wives were going to keep up with their two black cocks. Divorce guy was at the bar. I got up to go over there. He wasn't as much drinking as sitting.

"Hey, there stranger. You look you could use some white pussy."

"Hi, Dixie. I've been married to some white pussy. That guy is here. I've seen him around on Base. I followed them to his room. I guess she isn't trying to hide it any more. She's in his room fucking him."

"You've got new friends now. That's two of the sisters over there with the black kids. I need a third to make the game even. That gives you a shot at four of the six of us. You up to it?"

"Damn it, Dixie. You make me hard just talking to you. I was standing by my wife in all my innocence wanting to fuck you at the pool. Now my whole life is different. Are you sure they'll let me fuck them?"

"Oh, yes. They like to rotate men. And, when they see that big weapon between your legs they'll beg you to fuck them."

We went back to the table.

"Looks like three on three for the night. Everyone okay with that? I brought mine."

As we all undressed in the room it was apparent that both sisters had recently fucked Earl. Both gaped open as much as I did. One of the boys seemed overly shy when he got a good look at our hamburger pussies. Both were instantly hard. The buddy had a really thin penis, but almost a good ten inches long. The other was about seven inches. Not bad by Mormon standards and a good two inches longer than my spouse, but far from what it was going to take to do us any good.

My sisters-in-law were envious as my Divorce guy fucked the shit out of me for about thirty minutes. Theirs had shot their loads right away. Over the next hour Divorce guy got to fuck both sisters. Both of the kids made me cum. Partly because I wondered if they were even of legal age, but mostly because black cock and black sperm rushing into to me do that.

Divorce guy told the young guys to get the hell out and send up some black cock that could do the sisters some good. We didn't expect them back. Divorce guy started fucking me again. We had just finished. He was still in me, his sperm sloshing around as he still kept up the fucking motion.

Someone knock on the door. One sister peeked out the security hole.

"It's two black guys. What should I do?"

She carefully opened the door with the safety lock still in place. I could hear one of them from the hallway.

"A couple of kids downstairs said a couple of white cunts wanted black fucked with a big cock. Here we are?"

"How big?" I heard the sister giggle.

"Ten inches, eleven inches." Two voices answered the question.

I heard the safety latch click out of the way. The two were in the room. One was tall and thin. The other tall and slightly chunky. The sisters decided who was fucking who. The skinny one had the eleven inch cock. Each sister soon had a black cock shoved up inside them.