Bent Over in Wendover, Nevada

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I prefer he term uterus, but keep pushing and you'll find out."

Once my cervix allowed him entry it didn't really hurt anymore from the stretching. Having a black penis throbbing in my uterus set off the fireworks. Luckily the arrogant bastard knew how to hold back and not cum in me yet.

A strange thing was happening. Freed from being shoved upwards my vagina and cervix were moving a little back down his shaft. The more I relaxed the more of his cock went into my uterus. Having my cervix clamped tight around his cock with the head and about four inches of shaft buried in past it got to him as much as me. Cum spraying in my womb was a lot more intense than cum in my pussy. The reaction for both of us cumming together was almost violent.

Feeling I was never coming down from what had just happened to me I looked around the room. Jill and the sister had stopped fucking their sex partners to watch me take the length of him. The four blacks waiting their turns were in the room watching, too. The cock in my womb wasn't getting any smaller. I could still feel sperm leak from the head and run across the lining of my uterus. If I could stay with all this black cock buried in me I wouldn't ask God for anything else. This was the kind of thing that makes women leave their husbands ... for good.

"This thing isn't going to get any softer. When I heard nine guys were already up here with six women I popped another Viagra."

Jill hearing that almost tossed her guy off her. He had already blasted a load in her while watching me fuck. After all the reluctance to let Earl fuck her it was funny to see her scramble to try to get this invader inside to her womb. Word was already around about me taking the freak deep. Everyone was watching Jill attempt it for herself.

After about fifteen minutes Jill wasn't able to get her cervix to let him in deeper. Couples drifted back to the beds and starting fucking again. Will wanted to fuck me, but I didn't want anything other than the freak's cock in me. Will kind of blended in to get a turn in one of the others. I just kind of trailed my fingers around in my pussy and tried to cheer on Jill.

"I want on top!"

Jill freed herself, shoved the guy on his back, mounting his cock. He told her she was bending his shaft. She kept rising up and crashing down on it. There didn't seem to be a progress. All I saw was a hairless snatch with five inches of cock underneath it.

There was a shriek. Jill's eyes flew open wide. Two inches of the five were now in her. The other three now easily followed. Having a black cock, or any cock for that matter, in her womb sent Jill off. Again the guy held off while she went through a five minute orgasm without moving.

"It's like you said, Dixie. I feel my vagina and cervix move down around his cock."

Tears were running down her face.

"Are you hurt?"

"It feels too good to care."

Freak got back on top and fucked her uterus, putting a load in there like the one that made me silly. Jill snuggled against me. She didn't want anyone else fucking with her either.

"Unless it's you." She whispered.

"We aren't lesbians. We can't do that in front of all these people." I whispered back.

Freak was the rage of the party. Especially when the others saw that all the black cock they had taken gave us an advantage to getting black seed in our womb. The older sister wouldn't even try. A bad time to get guilt over a bout of Jungle Fever. Surprisingly it was the younger sister that got him in past her cervix after the middle sister had tried and given up.

Mom slid across the bed next to him, legs spread and ready.

"Pretty hot for being the Mom. Ever had a cock in your womb?"

All but Will and other black guy had left. The whole family was sitting or standing to watch Mom fuck the guy.

"A couple of guys were long enough to do that for me. We went on a mission to Africa last year. Three days there and I found a local tribesman with a cock like yours. We fucked three or four times a day for a year while my husband ran around trying to build a church and dig a well. Actually there were two others like that there. They were working with my husband. We didn't get a lot of chances, but I fucked them when I could."

Will and the other black laughed. The family watched in stunned silence. There wasn't much struggle getting the freak deep in Mom. Afterwards everyone was talking. The freak was fucking me again. Balls deep in a matter of seconds. Incredible cumming with that cock up there in Never-Never Land.

The girl's were laughing when Mom joked about Africa, stating when you want black cock you need to go to the source.

Getting hosed with sperm in my womb while having an intense orgasm took my breath away. Freak pulled out of me and shoved right into Jill. I think he was on more than just Viagra. No complaints from me!"

Will and the other guy hung around to fuck the sister that wouldn't try the Freak and the one that couldn't get it past her cervix. Mom let Will talk her into fucking her so he could say he fucked the whole family. I don't think Mom got a lot out of it. Will and his buddy kept the other two girls happy until dozing off about 2:00 AM. The freak was rotating among the other four of us. I knew about the hardon, but had no idea where all the sperm was coming from. Again, not going to complain.

About every fifteen minutes Freak would ejaculate in one of us and start fucking the next. If you've even been fucked in your uterus you know about fifteen minutes is all you can take at a time anyway. Not that it didn't leave you craving more five minutes later. We were each getting fucked about fifteen minutes per hour. Just enough time to doze off, but the feel of Freak fucking into you with his magic monster would bring one awake pretty quickly.

When Mom announced we needed to be cleaned up and ready for the two hour drive to church Freak was still wanting to fuck us. When you rarely find a woman to take a cock like Freak's finding four of us must have fucked with Freak's mind. I fucked Freak one more time and went to our room to get a shower while leaving Jill behind with his cock in her.

I waited for Jill before taking a shower. I shaved my own pussy this time while Jill gave me pointers about what to press down and what to hold out of the way. Turns out shaving myself makes me cum. We made out in the shower, then on the bed to suck clits and eat each other's twat.

"Did Mom really mean to dress for church? We go to church after a weekend like this?" I thought she was kidding.

"Family tradition, do it every year! The husbands pick up the kids if we are late and meet us there. We're late this year."

"Really? Three or four hours with bellies full of cum ... in church with everyone from the Ward around?"

"We won't be the only ones. Didn't you see the others? And, and ours wasn't the only hotel. It's kind like a sisterhood. You'll recognize the ones that chased black cock."

"God, how many?"

"Probably twenty, twenty five. Including us."

When we got back together little sister was still fucking the Freak. She needed to shower and get dressed. Freak begged to fuck one of us one last time. That's how I ended up the only one in the minivan with cum in her womb on a two hour drive back to the Ward. Before leaving Mom reminded everyone that no garments or underwear were allowed under our dresses. Another tradition.

I could feel Freak's cum in my womb during the drive. The bumps in I-80 could shake a girl into orgasm in our freshly black fucked state. It wasn't just me as I watched the others relax and let it happen. The new load of cum really hadn't run out of me much either. I could feel Freaks cum in my womb. Maybe my cervix wasn't going to let his seed escape. I relaxed knowing we were only fifteen minutes from home and none had reached my outer lips.

The self righteous always show up at church first. Us decent folks all about the same time, with the men toting their Bible and Book of Mormon in their little zippered cases. Then you talked about the ones not at least ten minutes early.

We arrived in the middle. Husbands and children waiting for mothers, running up to Mom for a hug. A real church yard family scene. I guess the tip off was who arrived together and who came in separate cars. Moms hugging sons unaware, as were their fathers Mommy had been filled with black cock. Daughters unaware that soon Deer Hunt would have a special meaning for the, too.

The real key to knowing if you pussy is wrecked is to sit on your spongy mess in a chair in church. I was picking out the other deer hunt wives. It goes unsaid among the groups, but thought I could tell who had been loaded up with strange cock. The lucky ones getting black seed. The first break we got Jill and I kissed in the bathroom. I lifted the skirt of my dress and let her lap at my cunt.

"Remember, we are not lesbians."

I patted her ass as we left the room.

Copyright 2015 - No republish or reuse without the written consent of the author.