Beribboned

Story Info
Ribbons give an interesting twist to lesbian bondage.
2k words
4.35
45.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is standing in the middle of the room, in a long skirt and tight, enclosing bodice. Her skin is pale, so pale. She seems so small I could break her with a finger, but I know this one of old. Hard as nails and stubborn with it.

And today I'm going to make her scream for me.

"Stay here," I tell her. "If you move an inch I'm going to send you straight home."

She nods, eyes on the thick red carpet, but I can see the twinkle from here. She's loving it. She wouldn't move if there was an earthquake.

I stalk out of the room. In the antechamber I swiftly change from my robe into a smooth, black satin corset and a long, full satin skirt of deep, shimmering blackish red, with neat, heeled black leather knee-boots underneath. I wear a simple black ribbon choker and twist my thick hair into an effortless chignon, scenting it with jasmine and ginger. Finally, I pull on a pair of elbow-length black silk gloves.

I pick up my bag and stride out into the room where she is. She's shocked. She's never seen me like this, so impassive and in control. I cross the room, feeling her admiring, and now slightly frighted eyes on me. I sense the power creeping over me as she involuntarily begins to put herself into my hands.

Taking a seat in a high-backed red and gold chair, I sit stiffly. From the bag next to me I pull out a beautiful black crop, and note with satisfaction how her eyes widen. She licks her lips, nervously.

"Strip for me."

Her eyes flash at me, obviously surprised.

"And mind you're slow about it. If you do it wrong, you will get five strokes and be sent home. Do it right...and you will get ten strokes and a reward."

"Yes, Mistress."

I smirk briefly as she bends to take off her shoes, revealing fine-boned feet and slim ankles.

I tap the crop irritably in my hand.

"Slower!"

"Yes, Mistress."

With painful slowness her hands move to her waist, unfastening her skirt. The silk slides, gently, ravishingly over her hips and thighs as she slips it off. Next she reaches for a stocking. Slowly, slowly, she slides it down, and as she comes up with it in her hand I reach out, lighting-fast with the crop, and hook it from her.

"Pretty. That will come in useful."

Puzzled now, she reaches to pull off her other stocking. Instead of standing up this time, she kneels and offers me the stocking across her open palms.

"Forward, aren't you, lady..."

I lash out with the crop again, dashing the stocking from her hand and hearing a hiss of pain as I catch her hard across the palm.

"Carry on."

She unfastens her garter belt and lets it drop. My gaze travels up her, from her perfect feet up her creamy legs to her tight, lacy knickers. I stare openly at her until I see her twitch...nerves, or lust, doesn't matter. She's bothered now, and that's what counts.

"Take them off."

She hooks her fingers into the knickers and pulls them off...good girl, taking it slowly. I catch a glimpse of her sweet breasts underneath the bodice as she bends over, and guess the existance of nipple rings. Which gives me an idea.

I stand in a rustle of skirts and stride over to her, the stocking in my hand.

"Fair."

I wrap the stocking around her eyes, breathing the scent of her, so rich and tainted with fear. She cannot see anything now, but I know she will be

straining for every sound. Carefully I remove a pair of handcuffs with chains attached from my bag, and snap them around her wrists in front of her in the prayer position. Her breath is coming faster now. She knows she's in for pain, whether she's been good or not. And I'm not telling.

I take a pair of leather cuffs from the bag this time, with heavy D-rings attatched to them. They clink softly as I lay them on the low table next to me. I take the crop up again and run the very edge of it down the inside of her right thigh, brushing the hairs at her cunt at the start, making her gasp quietly. When I reach her ankle I reach down and snap a cuff around it. I repeat the process on her left leg.

Now she's starting to realise just how pinioned she could be. This is new to her. Slight as she is, she's as strong as I and it's only by pure force of will that she's standing perfectly still and giving herself to me. But she hasn't seen - or felt - anything yet.

From the bag I take a pair of long coils of narrow satin ribbon, tucking them into my corset. Putting down the crop briefly, I run a silken finger across her cheek and down her neck, running across the top of her exquisite breasts.

"Beautiful as this bodice is, it must come off."

I unlace the bodice and cast it to the ground. Naked now, her flesh begins to chill and she shivers slightly, her nipples stiffening, thrusting out the rings I had guessed were attatched to them.

"Just as I thought."

I take an erect nipple in my gloved fingers, and with the other hand, draw out a long piece of ribbon. I drape it across her shoulder so that she can feel what it is. Carefully, I thread the length of the ribbon through the nipple ring, and tie a knot. The tension and pulling while I do this is not painful to her, but she bites her lip in obvious anticipation of pain. I take her other

nipple briefly between my teeth and then suck hard, causing her to gasp and her hips make an abortive thrust as she tries to stay still. I quickly thread the ribbon through and tie it.

"My beribboned beloved. How it suits you."

I take the crimson ribbons in my hand, and pull on them.

"Come."

I lead her slowly, delighting in the expression on her face of almost-fear, almost-wonder at the pulling on her nipples. We reach the whipping-bench and I drop the ribbons for a time, moving around behind her. I pick up the crop again

and slide it between her thighs, lingering and sliding it across her now-burning cunt and then dragging the very edge of it down her right leg. When I reach her ankle I press it, and she obligingly shifts her foot out until I tap her to stop. I bend down and clip the D-ring on the cuff to the table. It is tight and she cannot move her foot. I move to her other leg, and spread her

wide. She flinches at the sound of the second D-ring snapping shut.

I toss a cushion in front of her for her hips to rest upon. Going around to face her, I catch up the chain on her wrist cuffs and draw her forward, bending from the waist until she is stretched right across the table. I fasten the chain to the wall, with her hands stretched out over her head which now rests on a second pillow.

The effect of this is pleasing. Her breasts do not touch the table and are suspended in mid-air with the ribbons trailing. I take the ribbons and feed

them through holes in the table, attaching them to hooks in the floor. As they tighten, I watch her face as she realises how she is pinioned, how she must look, and how she cannot possibly get away.

Her cunt is spread wide now. I'm so tempted to cast away all my props and feast on her, licking and sucking forever, or to fuck her hard until we're both spent and gasping and she's sobbing in my arms. But that must come at another time. I content myself with running my finger from her mound to the tiny star of her arsehole, feeling how soaked she is and watching the tremors run up her spine.

"So beautiful." I'm speaking to her cunt, source of all things, and mesmerising in the glistening, glowing wetness. "Like a rose covered in dew. So appealing, so hungry, so fearsome."

"So mine."

"Scream for me."

SWISH-CRACK!

The sound of the crop hitting her buttocks fills the room. She gasps in shock, biting hard on her lips. I see a bead of blood form under her sharp

white teeth.

"Not good enough. I said scream."

SWISH-CRACK!

"No...no..." she whispers, biting her lip even harder.

"You will."

I tighten the tension on the ribbons.

SWISH-CRACK!

She whimpers now. Three angry red lines mar her deliciously rounded buttocks, almost matching her cunt in their hectic colour. One more will probably break the skin, I realise with a smile.

"Better. But still not good enough."

SWISH-CRACK!

SWISH-CRACK!

The two blows in sucession are too much for her. Tears well in her eyes and she whispers, "Break me, Mistress...", her body shaking and twitching in pain and desire.

"Backchat any more and I'll leave you tethered here with nothing but salt on your arse for company."

SWISH-CRACK!

SWISH-CRACK!

"Is that what you want?"

She shakes her head in fright, the threat obviously terrifying her. "No...no."

"Good."

SWISH-CRACK!

SWISH-CRACK!

"How many is that, little one?"

"Just...just one more to go, Mistress."

I nod. So she thinks, anyway.

Putting down the crop next to her, I reach into my bag and draw out a slim but extremely effective vibrator. Longingly, I gaze at her spread cunt and feel desperate to fuck this beautiful woman. My will is as strong as hers, however, and I simply bend down and give her a long, lingering lick from her clit to her anus, tasting her for the first time.

"You taste like wine..."

Her hips grind against the cushion, she shudders and sighs. I slide the vibrator along her cunt until I reach her clit. Then I turn it on. Her

breathing becomes rough and shocked, she gasps. I move the head of the vibe around and around her clit; it's soaking now and I plunge it in and out of her, fucking her, fucking her, oh gods I want her, I'm soaking myself, now back to her clit and I can see she's nearly there, her whole cunt pulsing and throbbing, her hips thrusting at the table in a rage, gasping and making small sounds of desperation, hands twisting and clutching at nothing, breath ragged.

"Come for me. I want to hear the room echo when you scream."

I raise the crop high over her, and watch as she begins to tip...tip...she's coming...coming...

SWISH-CRACK!

SWISH-CRACK!

SWISH-CRACK!

SWISH-CRACK!

SWISH-CRACK!

...COMING! Her scream bounces off the walls in a long, agonised shriek as she not only comes while screaming in pain, but realises what I've done to her.

In delight, I drop both the crop and the vibrator and kneel behind her, lapping her wetness, drinking it down hungrily, but becoming gentler as her sobs and her shaking subsides. I lift my face from her and see that she's still, almost

passed out. Overcome with tenderness, I unfasten the cuffs from her ankles, and her wrists, laying her arms down by her sides. I loosen the ribbons, but leave them tied to her nipples.

I lift her gently in my arms and carry her over to a soft bed, laying her face down and placing a cool cloth over her abused backside. I untie the blindfold, and she opens her eyes wearily to see me smiling down at her. Her face breaks into a smile that looks like the sun rising. I dry her tears.

"Thank you, Mistress..."

"Rest now, Beribboned One. Take a drink of water. Tomorrow you can show your Mistress just how grateful you are."

Gently I pull a silken sheet over her, and see her eyes close again into blissful sleep.

The door clicks quietly behind me as I leave the room.