Berlin

Story Info
A spur of the moment decision.
3.9k words
4.19
11.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Magsie and, with the help of my boyfriend I'm going to tell you about one of my best adventures ever. Even though it happened a while ago, remembering it still inflames my very core.

I'd settled down by myself in front of the telly one night when I was on my own and had idly started to watch a documentary about the Berlin Love Parade, because everything else seemed to be to do with football. Gradually, however, I began to get absorbed and, at the first commercial break, I started to record it. I was amazed to see masses of people walking about in public, some of them with virtually no clothes on, some in some quite elaborate fancy dress, but what appealed to me was the natural and relaxed way they were all exhibiting their sexuality.

The filming was peppered with several interviews and it was obvious that all those taking part were thoroughly enjoying themselves. Indeed, one couple seemed to be getting rather aroused as the woman sat on a high stool with her husband standing by her side. The little waistcoat the wife was wearing kept parting to let her nipples peep out. Her husband was stroking her legs as they talked to the interviewer and her mini-skirt had ridden high enough up her thighs to show the bare skin above her stocking tops. She quite frankly told the interviewer that she was getting very sexually aroused and loved the idea of being watched by all the people who would see the programme. As her husband's hands stroked her stockings, her knees began to part and the camera got glimpses of her pussy. He said that he was very proud of her and relished the idea that other people found her sexy. She seemed to be having trouble breathing as she spoke.

The film moved to another couple of women, one of whom was leading the other on a collar and lead. All the one being led had on was a little gauzy mini skirt and she was clearly enjoying the occasional swish of a switch across her backside which was making her whole upper body quiver with pleasure. She confessed to the camera that she loved being told what to do and that she would obey her mistress absolutely. She was standing meekly in front of her mistress as she said this and you could quite obviously discern the outline of her pussy and her very pert and erect naked titties.

I had started, almost sub-consciously, to loosen the silk bathrobe I was wearing and had begun to fantasise that I was there with my boyfriend as my hands started to caress my breasts and play with my nipples. How wonderful to be there and experience the real thing, I thought. Then I got a nice surprise -- at the end of the programme I suddenly realized that it was a review of the last year's parade and that the current parade was in about 4 week's time.

I sat there playing with myself, imagining how I would feel to be so daring in public in front of so many people and I must admit that recently I'd begun to dress much more sexily when going out as these fantasies grew on me. Now, however, the robe fell apart and it was in this state of high arousal that my boyfriend found me when he came in.

I jumped up and gave him a big kiss, then got him a G&T and said 'come and sit down and watch a programme I've just recorded as I think you will like it' I deliberately sat opposite him so I could unobtrusively watch his expression. I was feeling so horny and the fact that I was stark naked under the robe was keeping me acutely aware of my stalky nipples and clitty.

I could tell that he was enjoying the programme, in fact he was almost salivating. He said more than once or twice how much he'd have liked to have been there. This was more than I was hoping for and I prayed that he'd not miss the fact that we could still probably get to this year's show, if we really wanted to. I shyly confessed to him that I'd had fantasies about trying this sort of public exhibitionism for ages as I started to caress myself again. I'd been at the brink for so long that the instant my finger tips found my clitty I felt several climaxes and my pussy became wetter than I'd ever known it before.

He looked dunbfounded as I groaned involuntarily with lust and I heard him exclaim 'look, it all starts again in about a month. How would you like to go? I'm owed a week's holiday and what better way to use it.'

'Oh yes' I gasped 'please let's do it' and I frigged myself remorselessly in front of him to yet another shattering peak.

Next day we fixed up a flight and 3 night's accommodation as easy as winking and then I turned my thoughts to what I'd wear at the parade. My boyfriend suggested that I should select items that could be removed easily, one by one. We eventually settled on a very light cropped cardigan with a semi see-through bikini top, a hipster mini-skirt which was buttoned up the front, some tiny, wispy transparent panties that were more a wish than a promise, a large red bead necklace and my strappy red leather shoes (my tart's trotters as HE calls them).

I could hardly wait for the Friday night to arrive on which we were due to fly out. I'd put on a silky blouse and a mauve skirt with just a light bomber jacket. I'd been made to refrain from any sort of sexual activity for nearly 10 days and I was feeling unbelievably frisky. On the plane, I grabbed the window seat, leaving my boyfriend the outer seat by the gangway.

I slipped my jacket off as the plane taxied towards the runway and then the engines revved up -- but I was so revved up myself that I was already flying. Before any time at all the light came on to unfasten our seat belts. I snuggled down in the corner and chatted to my boyfriend about how excited I was, reaching for his hand and placing it on my thigh so he could feel me all a-quiver. I could tell I was getting very hot and sticky and could also feel the lovely sensuous silk of my blouse as I wriggled in my seat.

But I needed a pee, so I worked my way up to the front where the toilet was and after I had relieved myself had a look in the mirror. I could see the shape of my stalky nipples so I undid a button on my blouse to reveal a bit more cleavage, then I turned my attention to the skirt. With the blouse not tucked in, I could turn down the waistband of the skirt several times over as it was very light silk, until the hem had risen well over half way up my thighs. I'd had to undo the top fastening at the waist and that enabled me to sit the skirt daringly low on my hips, but I thought it was just OK.

Feeling more than slightly flushed and extremely randy I made my way back down the aisle and was flattered by the admiring glances I got as I passed along. I reached my seat and as I sat down, I surreptitiously undid another two buttons on the blouse as my bare bum made contact with the seat's fabric.

My boyfriend gave me a broad grin. 'Why don't you practice for the parade by playing with yourself a bit?'

He knows me too well and, anyway, I needed no further encouragement. The man on the other side of the gangway seemed to be staring intently past his wife out of the window on the opposite side of the plane, which was a bit odd as it was pitch black. Then my heart thumped as I realized that he was using the window as a mirror to watch me. A thrill ran right through me and I decided to get more daring as my hands began to explore even more for my captive audience. I'm pretty sure my boyfriend was blissfully unaware of this development and that made it even more thrilling and naughty.

I undid the bottom of the blouse and pushed the skirt right down, then slipped my fingertips under the waistband's edge. You could still see most of my hand as I found the hood to my clitty which was throbbing beyond belief. That's how low the skirt now was.

All the time I kept chatting to my boyfriend as if nothing was happening but I was probably talking gibberish. I knew the old chap was transfixed as I had a series of mini climaxes. I began to wonder how I was going to control the desire for a real wank, when the captain announced that we were 15 minutes from touchdown and would we please fasten up again. We may have been going for touchdown but I was still hanging at 30,000 feet and I only just managed to adjust my clothes before the stewardess came round to check the seat belts.

We landed safely. With my feet firmly on the ground although my legs felt like jelly we went swiftly through customs and found a bus into town. I kept having to pinch myself as I repeatedly silently asked 'am I really going to do this?'

It was quite warm and early so, before we checked into the hotel, we had a lovely evening stroll and were able to sit out and watch the world go by from a table at the front of a delightful little café as we caught up on some food. I must say I needed to catch my breath and my equilibrium as well as the food.

We'd decided that on the first of our three days we'd suss out what was happening to get an idea of what went on. After a lazy breakfast we ventured out with me wearing a backless summer dress that hardly felt there. We soon got the impression that the next day was really the main one, being a Saturday, so we contented ourselves with a bit of sightseeing, some more eating out and a lot of touchy feely play -- most of it very public. Everyone seemed in festival mood and I felt very naughty. The dress I'd donned with a light, loose fit made me feel extremely sexy and it was once again making my nipples extra stalky. To make matters worse, my boyfriend couldn't seem to keep one hand off them while he caressed my bare back with the other.

We met one couple who explained that they were old hands and that the next day would really be like an informal carnival where you could do whatever turned you on -- and -- with NO recriminations. That made me very excited and my randiness factor multiplied several times.

The next day really did turn out bright, clear and sunny, with a promise of early summer warmth. I donned my bikini top, cardi, see through panties, skirt, shoes and the beads and we were off to find the start of the parade by about 1030. Everybody was greeting each other and quite a lot of the crowd were taking photos. Several men wanted me to pause while they snapped me, which was very flattering and I asked if I could undo my cardi.

'Yes, of course' said my boyfriend, with a massive grin. The he added 'Why don't you let it start to slide off your shoulders?'

I did and I began to feel increasingly wicked. The skirt hardly fitted on my hips -- it was less than 12" from waist to hem just skimming over my mound. The sun was beginning to feel quite warm and I took the cardi off and put it in the carrier my boyfriend had brought. My breasts were almost popping out of the top (almost as far as his eyeballs. His face was priceless).

As we strolled I held on loosely to my fella's wrist so his hand kept brushing my thigh. I kept making him stop to kiss me and he could tell how much I was enjoying myself as I got more and more passionate. The orgasm embargo was having the desired effect and my body felt as taut as a piano string. The crowds would clap and shout as we kissed and I kept whispering to him how much I wanted him and how close I was to climaxing. In fact I begged him constantly for some release.

'If you're really feeling abandoned' he replied 'why don't you play with your breasts for me? I'm sure all those cameramen would appreciate it too and I'd be so proud of you.'

I started to stroke them through the bikini material and, glancing down, could see my nipples making a bid for freedom. Suddenly, I went goose pimply all over as I realized he was gently tugging at the bows across my back and at my neck. He let the ties stay in place half undone and the top became very loose indeed as I sauntered along.

'I'm going to be exposed' I gasped.

Before I could catch my breath I heard him say 'God, you are gorgeous' and he plucked the top right off me.

I felt an intense rush of wetness between my legs. The only saving grace was that there were already some others who were flashing their boobs. It was so intoxicating to walk along, so openly for the first time, completely naked from the waist up. I flounced along exaggerating the sway of my hips and really flaunted myself at anyone who wanted me to pose for them even as I implored him to touch my boobies whilst he kissed my neck and shoulders.

After a little while longer he asked me if I'd like to take the skirt off as well. By now I was feeling so drunk with the lustful atmosphere that I did so with no hesitation giving everybody a twirl as he added it to the contents of our bag.

Several guys came forward with cameras and asked if he would let me be snapped with them so he asked me if I would be willing. I confessed I'd really love to if it would make him even more proud of me. After I'd stood side by side with two or three of them I had a sudden urge to become very bold, putting my arm round the next one, then, with a giggle, inviting him to cup my boob in his hand for his mate's camera. Being touched in public by complete strangers was beyond my wildest fantasies and soon a growing group had gathered round who all wanted a turn. It was all rather polite but I felt so horny and fortunate to have such a generous boyfriend. I wished it could go on and on and I must also confess I had begun to wish they would start touching some other very throbby parts of me but we moved on down the street.

In a bit, we came across several street cafes and picked one to stop at for a much needed cooling glass of wine. I so wanted something to slow me down but, in the event, I drank the wine rather too fast and almost immediately another one appeared.

I could sense the added glow of the alcohol and when another full glass materialized we twigged that they were being given to us by the proprietor because of all our followers who were now propping up the bar too. By the time I'd drained my fourth glass I was feeling quite tipsy but in such a good mood and so uninhibited that I went up and kissed the owner lightly on the cheek, trembling all over as my boobs brushed against his shirt.

My boyfriend got him to stand behind me with his hands on the front of my hips as he took several photos for the album. I put my hands over this guy's and I was severely tempted to draw them together over my pussy as his erection nestled hotly in my bum crack. Feeling even more sexy and wanton, I held out my hand and led my fella back to re-join the parade.

Having been so excited by the effect it had had on me, I was now longing to be touched up again and I started playing with my teats, telling my boyfriend all the things I'd like to be done to me while he watched.

'Why don't you ease your panties down a bit?' he suggested as he caught me rubbing my hand over my mound. I slipped both fingers in under the elastic and pushed a bit.

'Like this?' I asked, holding the panties away from my pussy so I could see it in the gap.

As I did this, I felt his hand sliding my panties off my bottom and I shivered yet again with delight. 'please play with my breasts as we walk' I begged. I got such a rush as he put his hand round me and began to caress me. Glancing down, I could see the tip of the trim little Mohican haircut I'd given my pussy peeping out from my panties. I was enjoying this all so much but my boyfriend wanted a pee so we stopped at the next café/bar and off he went while I settled outside.

The sun was lovely and warm and a number of other girls in the parade were beginning to shed most of their clothes too. I watched them go past as I sipped an iced drink a waiter had brought. When my b/f returned he sat down opposite me and started urging me to play more blatantly with myself.

As my fingertips traced over my gossamer panties in the warm sunshine, I began to get very worked up indeed. I held his gaze and basked in the way I was turning him on too. 'Don't forget your pussy' he grinned. Sitting there in full view of the customers and the parade how could I, I thought and my hands started to explore under the edge of the skimpy covering. His eyes were glinting with lust and he licked his lips as I eased them down a bit more and began to stroke myself gently.

In a little while just as I felt a wave of pleasure begin to take over my senses he said 'Would you like to get rid of them completely and just tie the necklace round your waist?'

My heart thumped with excitement at the thought. 'Oh, yes please' I implored 'I'd love to'.

With that he leant forward and helped me do up the necklace around my hips. It was long enough for a double length to dangle down the front over my swollen labia.

Then he barked 'raise your hips' and quick as a flash (ha ha) he'd whipped my knickers right off and I was left with the beads falling down the line of my engorged slit.

I opened my knees a few inches and the beads bumped tantalizingly against my pussy. I don't know which was more red -- the beads or what they were rubbing.

'Watch me' I groaned as I rubbed the beads on my clitty.

My hips began to move as I pressed a little harder. I smiled at a couple of guys walking past and they waved back.

I couldn't stop. 'I need to come' I gasped 'please may I come?'

But he said 'Not yet' as he finished his wine, raised me to my feet as he took my hand and led me back to the roadway once more. The beads swaying between my legs were producing ever increasing marvelous feelings of lust and my clitty was aching beyond belief to be touched, rubbed and squeezed. I posed for several people with cameras as my b/f guided my hand onto my honey pot.

Then a chap with a video camera started walking alongside us. My b/f stepped back a pace, then opened his arms towards me as if to say be our guest

I turned to hold onto my b/f's wrist whilst I ran my free hand through my hair, toyed with my neck, then ran my hands over my breasts.

'Go for it' he said.

I slowed right down so he could walk backwards in front of us whilst filming. This was such a massive turn on. The beads were still swinging between my thighs and I was swaying my hips to accentuate their effect as I acted the slutty vamp. I let my hand descend over my stomach and into my groin area. I smiled at my boyfriend. My pussy felt drenched.

'I never imagined how much doing this in public would turn me on' I confessed. The finger-pads of my free hand were tracing lightly over my mound, mingling with the beads. I touched, then pressed, them onto my clitty.

An orgasm exploded through me without warning and I almost stumbled to a halt whilst it surged all over my trembling body. I told my boyfriend what had just happened and his look of concern turned into a lovely kiss which sent a little aftershock through me again.

'I really am so proud of you today' he confided, 'you really are blossoming as my sexy lady.'

I was thrilled. My pussy felt so wet and swollen and I began to stroke my neck again, working down over my body. The video man came over and asked me if I'd touch myself between the legs some more as he hadn't been prepared for what had just happened. I asked him what he meant.

'Why don't you start very slowly and tease the camera while you snuggle up to your boyfriend?' he suggested.

We both sort of nodded and he got in position some yards ahead of us, giving us a quick thumbs-up. I gave my clitty a surreptitious little squeeze and my fingers came away soaked.

Looking straight at the camera, I licked and sucked them very suggestively, then rubbed the moisture over my stalky nipples. I could feel the beads even more now as my love lips and clit were so engorged and the anticipation of my next wank was making me tingle and tremble all over. I reached down and teased my mound, wetting my lips with my tongue as I gave my b/f a friendly nip on his ear lobe.

Then I turned my attention back to the camera. My fingertips touched my clitty and withdrew. I gave my b/f another little hug and rubbed my boobies on his arm, pushing my pussy against the back of his hand as I held onto his wrist. Then, moving away from him, I turned towards the camera, arched my back and pressed the beads against my clit.

12