Berlin

Story Info
KK confesses an affair, and a gangbang in Berlin
13.5k words
2.97
20.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
487 Followers

With the usual caveat to readers; this story includes various debauchery from cuckold themes, adultery, unprotected group sex, non-consensual drugging, drug use, moderate alcohol abuse, sexual torment, and related themes. If these things are not your cup of tea, hit the back button now.

*****

The necessary context for this story includes the time scale in our relationship, along some detail of the business and professional life for my wife KK. Both my wife and I have a long history of adulterous relationships. We now live what's commonly called the 'hot wife' lifestyle.

Prior to normalizing KK's open non-monogamy, she frequently cheated on me. Sometimes this was revenge-driven, KK's means of punishing me for my own indiscretion. Most often it was driven by her own needs; KK's nearly insatiable desire for sexual variety and attention.

KK's profession, commercial photography, has been an avenue for her to conduct, as well as hide illicit sexual encounters, as travel is frequent part of her job. Those aspects of her job allow access to potential partners, venues for off-the-radar sex, and a means of funding it without dipping into joint funds. I don't deny having used my own job-related travel the same way, so in the balance, I would have difficulty finding fault in her behavior.

During the first part of our life together, when we had kids at home, KK's business travel was somewhat constrained. The demands of family life, my business travel, and KK's business travel proved logistically complicated. We were always juggling schedules, at times there was a lot of frustration and hostility stemming from the required balancing act.

Later in life, once the children were on their own, it became easier, far less stressful. We were able to travel independently, as the need arose, sometimes traveling together when it was possible to combine business in the same destination.

Before 'succeeding' into the transition of the hot-wife lifestyle, I always pushed the fantasy of KK fucking other men. Part of that was role-play, bedroom talk, fantasies whispered into KK's ear during sex.

A significant part of that revolved around KK's business travel. I would construct scenarios in which she picked up strange men at the hotel bar, taking them up to her room for wild, uninhibited sexual encounters. I fabricated tales in which KK would be caught unaware in her hotel room, situations like in the shower, on the toilet, or getting dressed, in which a hotel maintenance man, security guard or other staffer entered her room, leading to a hot fuck session. Some were less traditional, around the notion of reluctant, initially non-consensual sexual encounters, like being groped in the hotel elevator, or in the hallway while entering her room, or even dragged into the suite of another hotel guest, to be ravished sexually.

KK always responded positively to these fantasies, experiencing shattering orgasms while I finger-banged her, used vibrators or dildos on her, fed her my hard cock, or fucked her while vocalizing them. KK has always been positively sexually triggered by hotel / motel stays. I used that knowledge incorporated into the fantasy scenarios to stimulate her.

I always fantasized that KK was having illicit sex when she was away on business travel. I suspected it was at least a possibility, whether it might or might not have been probable. Those fantasies were always jack-off fodder, or the core of phone-sex conversations with KK while she was traveling. My own experience reinforced this possibility, as I often used business travel as cover for illicit sex, sometimes with married colleagues, other times as rendezvous opportunities with an affair partner, or random hookups with a woman picked up in bar, or recruited from an on-line source. Particularly given my experience with the handful of married colleagues I had sexual relationships with, I figured KK could certainly be up to the same game.

Almost 100% of the time when KK returned from a trip, we'd have two to three days of marvelous, intensely hot sex. Usually I would either role-play or insinuate that she'd gotten laid on her trip. Those sessions ranged from planting the seed in her head of meeting an old boyfriend, or having sex with a different man every night, to extremes, like conducting impromptu gang-bangs in her hotel room. And 100% of the time, KK would have a smashing orgasm, sometimes squirting, but always intensely pleasurable.

With that context, for the last rough twenty years, KK's travel has taken her to regularly to Berlin, attending a well-known institute for a professional conference and education session, conducted annually. It falls in the summer break, so when the kids were still home, it didn't create a major logistics headache. The timing was predictable, so we never over-scheduled, leaving KK free for the ten days to two weeks necessary to travel and attend the conference session.

Because of the nominal 8-hour time difference, our communication was generally limited to a 'check-in' email, or maybe a phone call, mostly focused on KK confirming safe arrival, or on-time departure for home.

Over the years, those trips happened like clockwork, without KK ever missing a session. After the kids were out of the house, KK and I talked about the idea of me joining her for the annual conference trip, so it wasn't like I never had the opportunity or invitation - but for a variety of reasons, KK continued attending solo. After we made the transition to KK's open non-monogamy, her solo travel was still the norm, but it never came up that KK was incorporating sexual encounters into that particular regular travel. Until this summer.

This year, KK made the annual conference trip. KK front-ended the trip with an overnight in Paris, due to airfare opportunity, and the way her contract was underwriting the trip's cost. All in, the duration was 14 days, and 13 nights.

We spoke once during the trip, a short call confirming KK's arrival in Berlin. I got a text confirming departure for home. Of course, and as usual, my fantasy engine ran wild during KK's absence. Thoughts of her getting fucked by strange men, standard jack-off fodder when she traveled gave me two to three fantasy-fueled masturbation sessions daily. Raids to KK's panty drawer, and our private photo collection helped the cause; I stroked myself silly at every opportunity, imagining KK impaled on some big, hard cock, or her doing one of her amazing blowjob sessions for a private audience in her hotel room.

About ten days into the trip, having not heard from KK, my imagination was running wild. That tenth night, I nearly rubbed my cock raw, jacking off on a pair of her satin Victoria's Secret panties. I jerked to variations of recurring visualization of KK bathed in cum, on her knees in some dark Berlin alley-way, while bouncing on a stranger's cock. By the time I was exhausted, the satin panties were a cum-soaked rag. When I picked them up off the floor the next morning, they were nearly stiff with dried cum, stained, and abused. I wasn't paying close attention, and tossed them into the laundry with a mixed load.

The several days that followed, I tried to restrain myself, and managed to refrain from satisfying myself. I did edge to the verge of cumming, thinking about KK swallowing strange, hard cock, engaged in wanton gang-bang encounters, or having passionate sex with some anonymous partner she picked up in the hotel bar and seduced.

I was at work when KK got home. During the day, I was fixated on having sex with her, playing out scenarios like her meeting me in the foyer, on her knees, ready to suck me off, to bending her over in the kitchen and fucking her senseless. I got the text mid-afternoon that she was home. Unfortunately, there was a stack-up of urgent stuff at work, and despite my best efforts to clear the deck and leave early, I was actually late getting away.

When I got home, the house was quiet, and other than the fading evening twilight, dark. I stopped in the kitchen first, seeing KK's scrawl on the fridge white board: "Home baby. Jet-lagged, don't feel good. Took some sleepy pills, went to bed. Don't wake me."

That was certainly disappointing, but not entirely unexpected. The jet-lag is always worst east-to-west, and based on the timing of things, it looked like KK's return trip had about four or five hours of accumulated delay. So it wasn't unreasonable to be a little beaten down after the flights. I grabbed a beer, cracked it open, and went down the hall to check on things.

KK was in bed, wearing an oversize T-shirt, the sheet and comforter thrown off, the ceiling fan on high speed. She was snoring blissfully, laying on her back. In the dim light, I noticed something odd - it looked like she'd cut her hair. I tried not to disturb her, but I moved a little closer. It appeared as though KK had also colored her hair. It looked jet black, and she had bangs. It was hard to tell, but it looked as though she might have changed her hairstyle to a classic page-boy. I found that very curious, but it would have to wait until she was awake to be sure. I even thought it might be a wig, but I decided to not risk waking her to find out.

I departed the bedroom without disturbing KK. Before making myself some dinner, I looked around for her luggage, partly because I was thinking about snooping - that has been a source of interesting discoveries in my lifetime, but no luggage was to be found. KK must've unpacked before zonking herself out.

So I was alone, had some dinner, a couple of glasses of wine, answered some email, watched a little TV, finally going to bed around ten o'clock. I undressed in the den, putting my keys, wallet, phone and watch on the bar. I was already hard, filled with desire to awaken KK from her slumber by rubbing my cock on a bare nipple, or against her beautiful ass. I took my clothes to the laundry, and quietly went to the bedroom.

KK was still sound asleep. She was on her side, facing the edge of the bed. For a moment, I contemplated trying to feed her my cock, to see if I could get a hot 'welcome home' blowjob. I decided against that strategy, instead I went around to my side of the bed. Her T-shirt was hiked up, exposing KK's bare, curvy ass. I carefully slid into bed, moving into a spooning position against KK, with the intent to rub my hard cock against her ass-crack. KK didn't stir or respond, she just continued on, in the oblivion of Ambien-enhanced slumber.

I was a little disappointed, but selfishly hard and aroused, so I just gently dry-humped KK's sexy butt until I came, squiring cum all over her butt and back. KK didn't react, then started a sort of quiet snore, so I figured my desperate act of self-pleasure hadn't disturbed her. I went to the bathroom, bringing back a dry wash cloth to clean up. Eventually, I went to sleep, but not before jacking off once more, to the fantasy of KK on her knees, having her mouth fucked by an anonymous monster-cocked man.

I was up before KK the next morning. She was still sound asleep. I had an early meeting to attend. KK was still sleeping after my morning ritual, and I gave her a soft, gentle kiss on the cheek before heading off to work.

Later that day, mid-afternoon I got a text; "What time's dinner? Want to go out or stay in?"

I responded, "Out. Italian? Seven?"

KK confirmed that plan, and I texted back, "Home about six."

When I got home, KK was ready to go. She was wearing a button-down white blouse, jeans, and heels. Although not in any sense a special outfit, she looked hot. KK said, "I'm starving! Did you call ahead?"

I confirmed that I'd made a reservation for between 6:45pm and 7:00pm - KK hates to wait. My next question was, "What's up with your hair? It looks great... very sexy!"

Indeed, she had a different cut. KK's hair was styled in a longish page-boy, and she'd colored it jet black. Visualize Uma Thurman in 'Pulp Fiction' for the effect.

KK said, "I'm glad you like it. I just wanted to experiment with a little change-up. There's this great stylist and make-up artist at the conference, so I volunteered to model."

Hearing "volunteered to model" caused my cock to twinge a little. KK's exhibitionist streak is sometimes a trigger to sexual experimentation. I thought about her in Berlin, with a sexy now haircut, getting banged in an alleyway or some such. I suppressed the thoughts, suggesting to KK that we could go on to dinner.

Dinner was uneventful, filled with smalltalk about the trip, the conference, how things were at work while she was on the road, and so on. Later in the evening, we did the bedtime routine, with me waiting for a hint or an offer from KK for sex. Most of the time, after she got back from travel, we had sex two or three nights in a row, so that was my expectation and hope. But nothing... not even a hint. That seemed unusual, and despite things like compliment on her hair, how much I'd missed her, and so on, I got nothing. We just went to bed.

The next day was no different. No offer, or invitation of sex - only what I took as deliberate teasing. In the morning, before I left for the office, KK was prancing around the house, wearing just a pair of cotton bikini panties, otherwise naked, her juicy tits bouncing, the overall look sort of college-girl teaser with her new, sexy haircut.

When I got home from work, KK was wearing too-short denim shorts and a tank-top, without a bra. I was fixated on her nipples, pressed against the stretchy material, peeking at her crotch, wondering if she was wearing panties. Still, no offer of sex.

That night, instead of her usual mode of sleeping nude, KK wore a demure, sexy teddy and matching panties to bed. I wanted to cum on her nylon covered ass while she was asleep, but I had entered into a mode of trying not to jack off, hoping for her to come around to sucking and fucking me.

Over the next few days, I tried subtle hints about KK giving me some loving, but they went nowhere. I came home on Friday to find KK in a vintage dress, like we were going out, but she was intent on a quiet evening in, and even made dinner. That night, she slept in one of my old football jerseys and cotton panties. It was driving me insane. It seemed clear that KK was deliberately teasing me, trying to blue-ball me for some unknown reason.

On Saturday, I tried initiating sex, having gotten almost no sleep the night before, as I was awakening with an intense hard-on and aching balls about every hour, thinking about yanking her panties off and just taking her. She soundly rejected my advance, saying "I'm going to sleep in. You go on about your business."

I got up, and eventually went to Home Depot to get some stuff for the pool and deck. When I got back home, it was after lunch. KK was out on the deck, naked as a jay-bird, sunbathing in the nude.

Her body was oiled from head to toe, and she appeared to be possibly sleeping - I couldn't tell from the den, she had her sunglasses on.

I decided it might be opportunity, so I hurried to the bedroom, stripped down, joining KK on the deck. She didn't stir, even though I cleared my throat, and clinked her cocktail glass against the ice bucket.

I laid down on the chaise next to her's, embarrassingly hard, my erection twitching at the enticing sight of KK's nude, oiled up skin. I closed my eyes, hoping to open them to find KK's lips wrapped around my hard dick. I must've drifted off into a light sleep. Instead of waking up to a hot blowjob, I felt the shock of cold water splashed onto my aching cock and balls!

KK had thrown the contents of the melted ice from the bucket onto me. She said to me, "What a naughty boy! Were you peeking at me earlier? I know you were. You put that thing away mister, and tame those dirty ambitions until you're invited!"

Between the cold water splash, and KK's ice-cold dismissal of my obvious needs, my cock shrank down. I tried hiding it by jumping into the pool, so that I wouldn't be embarrassed by KK seeing "Mr. Turtle." She grabbed her towel, turned, and went into the house through the kitchen door, leaving me in the pool.

I stayed in the pool, hanging on the tile rim for I don't know how long, torn between the urge to jack off and cum, or wait it out for KK to stop tormenting me and offer her beautiful body as relief.

KK eventually returned pool-side, having changed into a sexy bra and panty set, wearing a pair of 'fuck me' Candies, along with bright pink lipstick. She'd obviously put on make-up, her new 'do' was combed out, her hair smooth and shiny. I got instantly hard looking at her. She sort of glared at me, and said, "Get out of the pool you silly man, before you turn into a prune! Did you forget that we're supposed to be a Becky and Alan's place in an hour?"

I got out of the pool, sporting a raging hard-on. KK said, "Fuck, you're just incurable you sex-maniac! Is that all your dirty mind can do? You go take a cold shower, and get dressed. I hate being late. Now do it!"

So, while I didn't take a cold shower, managing to resist a hot jack-off session, visualizing KK in her teasing little outfit, I did shower and get dressed.

We were on time for the appointed cocktail hour and dinner, that I'd honestly forgotten about.

KK wore a pleated, almost short skirt, her legs bare, a pair of sandals, and a blouse, tied at the waist as her dinner outfit. It was yet another sexy, almost teasing look, I couldn't take my mind off of putting her on her knees, shoving my cock into her wet mouth, smearing that slutty pink lipstick all over her face along with globs of my cum.

The entire event was tension filled, it seemed like KK's friend Becky was on the inside of some joke that I wasn't privy too. Becky made dagger-like comments, like "Did you miss your hot little wifey on her long, long trip?" "Was it hard, so hard for KK to be away, leaving you all alone?"

The innuendo was awful, it was pretty clear that KK had shared some dirt with Becky that I was being kept uninformed about. It later became obvious that she was in on KK's blue-balling game - commentary about "Did you and KK have a nice homecoming get-together?" along with "You seem so tense, I thought you'd be all happy and relaxed now that your sweetie's home..." were give-aways.

The interminable visit was finally over. On the drive home, I blurted out, "KK baby, what's going on? What did I do to piss you off?"

After a long silence, KK responded, "Why nothing dear. What makes you think something's going on? Is there something you want to ask me? Something you want to tell me?"

I had no idea what she was fishing for. I sat behind the wheel, distracted enough that I almost missed the turn into our neighborhood. I finally said, "No baby... nothing other than I really, really missed you, and I'm so glad you're home."

KK had no reply. I pulled into the drive, opened the garage door and parked. KK waited for me to open her door, which I always do, and I offered my hand to help her from the car. She took it, then we went inside.

I wasn't paying attention to the time, but KK said, "It's late. I'm tired. I'm going to bed."

KK messed around in the kitchen, took a couple of Advil, and an Ambien, swallowing them with a glass of water to wash it down. I was in agony, the ache in my balls was awful, I was feeling over the edge with lust. Just looking at KK was enough to make me want to strip her down, to fuck her senseless right there in the kitchen, maybe bend her over the sink and ass-fuck her.

KK left me there, with my cock tenting up my slacks and said, "Beddy-bye time darling. I'm very, very tired and I need my beauty sleep."

Again, no invitation or hint of sex - instead, kind of a 'turn-down' in KK's sweet southern-style; an implicit 'fuck off there'll be no nookie for you tonight' kind of thing. I was definitely feeling frustrated. I said, "I'll be there in a few. I've got to check the pool and make sure the robot's doing its thing."

jw_kk
jw_kk
487 Followers