Berlin Pt. 02

Story Info
Dripping with lust on display.
3.9k words
4.38
10.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BERLIN The flashing gets bolder

I'm at the Love Parade in Berlin. Part 1 of this story was all about getting me there; I'm now making sure I've arrived in style!

My hand was now rubbing my clitty quite vigorously and I could feel my swollen love lips respond. I sank two fingers into my pussy and felt the walls of my vagina gripping hold of them. Rubbing the wetness I'd released all over my little man I started to ramp up the action. I tried to pace myself but that didn't stop three massive orgasms in quick succession. I wondered if the crowd knew what was happening but I was sure the guy with the video would.

'I can't carry on anymore' I panted 'because I need you to fuck me so much.'

My boyfriend hugged me, then guided me through the crowds, holding me up on legs that would hardly support me as I continued to masturbate frantically. I was crying with frustration as he stopped at the edge of the road and helped me slip on my top and skirt (he wouldn't give me back my panties).

As I stood there still catching my breath the video guy came up to thank us. 'If you'd give me an address, I'll send you a full copy of everything I shot in a week or two' he said 'that was the most exciting thing I've ever filmed - you are a natural and the camera loves you too. I will definitely enjoy looking at it whenever I feel a bit down, but it will only be for my own use. I'm just an amateur and a bit of a voyeur, so I hope you like the results when you get them.'

We found our way quite quickly somehow back to our hotel and after a shower had a much needed meal in the bistro then I asked if we could go back to our room. It had quite a large balcony which overlooked the street. My b/f lay down on the sun lounger and I sat astride him. As we chatted about the day's events and each new experience I started to get very wet again. So did he ha ha as he still refused to give me back my panties.

I unzipped his trousers like the sex maniac that he'd released in me and grabbed his cock and slid it right up my hungry cunt. I could see the crowds still milling about through the balcony railings and this just increased my excitement. I also found I could control how far he penetrated me and began to ride him harder and harder. That triggered a series of massive orgasms in me that lasted for ages and ages until I fell exhausted and contented across his chest. I must have fallen asleep as I lay there because I vaguely felt him lift me inside and into bed. I cuddled against him as he stroked me tenderly and I drifted into a deep sleep, feeling all warm and secure.

We still watch the video film from time to time and guess what we do then.

Next day, being Sunday, we had a bit of a lie in. As I sprawled on the bed, I could feel the warmth of the sunlight streaming in through the balcony French window. I moved the sheet from me and, as I stretched spread-eagled on top of the covers, my b/f's head popped round the corner of the window frame. 'I thought I heard you move at last; breakfast is served ma'am.'

I slipped on a short silky robe and joined him on the balcony where he's somehow got orange juice, croissants, cereals, bacon, fresh coffee and a big bunch of flowers all out there without waking me.

We lingered over breakfast, discussing what we'd do for the rest of the day. 'Why don't we spend the rest of the morning here, have an early lunch and then go to the park where I've been told they have all sorts of activities - it's still all part of the Love Festival and is supposed to be even more than yesterday - according to the hotel porter.'

I shivered and went all goose pimply, remembering how naughty I'd been. 'And I've found a leaflet of a multi-plex cinema that's showing all sorts of erotic films' I responded 'could we go and try that as well?'

That all seemed settled so as we'd finished eating, I asked him if he'd like me to give him a shower. I get very turned on being his servant girl. I just love washing him and then kissing everywhere til his cum spurts all over my face and body. I let the robe fall open as he watched me. I could hear the movement of people and vehicles in the street below and shifted my seat closer to the railings so I could look down as I touched myself. What a change has come over me I thought. I'd never have been this daring just 48 hours ago. It felt so good it was making me writhe with joy. I half closed my eyes, squinting at the cars going back and forth so I hadn't noticed him go and fetch my special clitty vibrator til he touched my thigh.

When I saw it, I was very naughty and held my pussy open, imploring him to turn it on and put the tip on my soaking little man. 'This is what team work's all about' I panted. 'You make me such a wicked Magsie - it's glorious' I gasped. He slipped a finger into my pussy and then rubbed my juices all round the rim of my other hole. It felt exquisite, as he probed it, then gently entered it til he had one finger sunk deep into each entrance. Entrance? More like entranced I'd say. The hot sun, the noise of the people, the gentle breeze and double digits - I was in heaven.

I teased my throbbing love button with the end of the vibro and felt my pussy and arse squeeze his fingers. I could hardly hold onto my toy it was so slippery with my cum. I was so fired up I told him I'd do anything he ever asked me to as I squirted all over his hand and dripped onto the deck of the balcony. I had a desperate urge to find his cock so I could kiss and suck it. I held it with both hands, staggered to my feet and led him to the shower. He leant against the wall with the water streaming down his body as I knelt before him and kissed and sucked him til I felt him begin to jerk.

I held my mouth open and his lovely great spurts of juice splashed all over my lips and tongue as I devoured it greedily. It was the first time I'd ever swallowed it and I didn't want to waste any of him at all, I wanted it all for myself. Oh how I adore that man. I licked him clean then washed him all over and dried him gently as he did the same for me. It was a beautifully tender moment.

We donned a few clothes and went and had some lunch before returning to our room so I could choose an outfit for the afternoon. As he was riffling through his suitcase I spotted a shirt of his I love to wear. It's blue cotton voile, so it's semi see-through and has a plain hem with slits up the sides over the hips so that, on me, it looks like a naughty mini-dress. 'I'll wear this, this afternoon' I said.

'I don't expect you'll just wear that' he joked and that was enough of a challenge for me to accept it. For later on, I chose a skimpy cardigan in red and one of those mini beach sarongs.

Off we went in the warm afternoon sun. I'd always liked borrowing my boyfriend's clothes and the shirt made me feel really sassy. He liked it too as he said they smelled of me when he wore them afterwards. The heat of the sun was already getting to me as we walked slowly through town towards the park. When we got near the entrance, I spotted an empty bench and suggested we sat there for a bit to watch all the other people who were arriving. Many of the girls were scantily dressed and some of the men didn't leave much to the imagination either, especially the ones holding hands!

'I'm so in the mood' I confessed 'will you watch me if I'm a bit naughty again?' I could tell he would so I started playing with my nipples whilst I stretched out. I was a wanton cougar in heat I mused as I lifted the shirt from underneath me.

'Caress my thighs' I implored, parting my legs a little bit. 'Oh yes, put you hand in the slit at the side of the shirt' I gasped - 'my clit is dying for you to rub it and squish it with your fingertips. I'm so wet, I want it now!' He put his hand on my bare hip and I felt my buttocks clench in response. 'Please go on' I urged with a groan 'nobody will see you and I want you so badly. Would it help if I made the neckline plunge? Look how hard and pokie my nipples are. Oh god, are you going to make them glisten with my love juice?'

I undid several buttons and once he'd spent a few moments making my boobs all sticky and shiny I whispered in his ear 'these need to be nibbled and sucked now and excited by your tongue' I wriggled a bit and both my boobies only just stayed covered as the shirt started to slip off one shoulder. His finger tips began brushing across the patch of silky down I hadn't shaved from my mound.

As we stared into each other's eyes 'Oh yes' I panted 'I'm tingling all over'

'Are you really, really dying to be wanked?'

'Yes please' I wailed desperately 'truly, madly, yessss'

'Come on' he said in reply and he stood up, reached for my hand and helped me to my feet. 'If you are really aroused, it's time to go to the park.'

I followed meekly on very unsteady legs, my breasts peeping out as we walked. Then I had to grasp his arm to keep my balance as I felt a great warm surge between my legs. As the feelings subsided a bit I became so happy and relaxed that I asked if I could undo the bottom buttons on the shirt.

'Will it make you come again?' he grinned.

'Yes it will' I giggled 'I didn't have the faintest idea I could possibly have so many spontaneous orgasms, but it's so thrilling with all these people around to share my exhibitionist fantasies. Thank you for allowing me to become your adoring sexy lady and giving me the courage to display myself for you'

Quite by chance we found another bench that was also unoccupied and we went and sat down on it. We were just a little way up a side path but could still see all the people milling to and fro on the main area by the lake. I sank down horizontally on the bench, the outline of my mound becoming clearly defined under the thin shirt material.

'Do those bottom buttons up' my b/f said 'as I want you to try something'

I was a bit hesitant but I did what I was told (of course).

'Now undo the button immediately over your pussy.'

The buttons weren't that close together but I still didn't realize what he was intending.

'You want to play with yourself, don't you' he asked.

'Oh yes please, I'm feeling so wanton' I groaned.

'Well' he replied, 'put both hands on your hips, push your pussy up and make a gap appear.'

I did so and could see the little strip of hairs I'd trimmed so neatly.

'Now keep the pressure on with the base of your right hand but let your fingers rest in the gap.'

I felt my silken bush beneath my fingertips and began, idly, to comb it. Clenching and unclenching my buttocks, I began to sense the moisture begin to gather. Then I felt him touch my forearm. He pulled it gently away leaving my pussy exposed again.

'Not so fast' he ordered, 'I want to enjoy watching you wank so close to all these people.'

I was trembling quite violently with frustrated lust as, eventually, he let my hand return. My fingers re-found my clitty, which was so erect it was standing up proud between my smooth, swollen love lips. I gave it a quick little squeeze before he pulled my hand away again. It was so tantalizing and had the effect of making me even more frustrated.

'Take your hands away for a moment - there's some people coming this way' he said.

I let them drop - the one nearest him coming to rest on his thigh.

'It was just the sight of how ravished and ravishingly beautiful you are looking and the way they all seemed to be admiring you,' he said 'that made my cock feel as if it was going to jump out of my trousers. I'm so lucky that you want to do this.'

Almost before they had got past, he guided my hand back into my lap, then leant over and gave me a lovely deep kiss as his own fingers wandered down my cleavage and began to explore.

'Would you like to undo a couple more buttons?'

I needed no prompting and wished I dared to just let the whole shirt fall open.

'I'm so wet yet again - look - ' and I slipped one finger over my clit, into my slit then withdrew it and showed him a long strand of cum which sparkled in the sunshine. 'drenched, flooded, awash, swimming with lust' I giggled as I licked it salaciously and the added saliva made my fingers even wetter. As I put them back in the gap in the shirt they seemed to slip and slide of their own accord, back and forth, round and round on my clitty. The fact that he was making me do this so slowly was driving me wild and I could tell that there was a massive climax rapidly building up.

I wanted him to see the real me now I was convinced he wanted to as well. 'Please let me be a really naughty lady' I implored 'you know I like being your sexy lady and I know you'll always look after me' So saying, I pushed my fingers in harder, deeper and faster. My words were coming out in a series of little gasps.

'Come on' he said standing up and breaking my rhythm 'it's time to move on a bit.'

'Not yet' I pleaded clutching at his sleeve, but he very gently but firmly pulled me to my feet - put his arm round my waist and propelled me towards the main path.

'If you're good I'll let you come properly later' he told me 'but at the moment I want you to feel as well as look, desperately aroused as we begin to mingle with the crowds.'

Some of the girls were exposing their boobs like thay do at the Mardi Gras events in the USA, so I let my tits with their stalky nipples jut out of the shirt - undoing it past my navel. My fella pulled it off one shoulder, moving his hand from my waist to my upper arm and then right round so he was casually fondling my boob. I had a wave of tiny orgasms as he did this. As I bounced along the shirt slipped off my other shoulder and, glancing down, I saw my trim little bush peeping out.

I told him this and his reaction was 'OMG that's so sexy' which made me glow with pleasure as he let the shirt even further down my arms by just holding me round the waist again. I laughed with joy. What a buzz this was.

The crowds seemed equally divided between those taking an active part and the bystanders. Then we noticed someone waving to us and I realized that it was the chap from yesterday with the video camera.

'I'm so glad I spotted you' he shouted above the din. 'I've brought a copy of the film I made yesterday - I think you'll like it.' He rummaged in his bag and handed it over. 'Come over here in the shade and I'll show you on the camera screen what it looks like.'

We paused whilst he set it up then he said a bit apprehensively 'if you enjoy it please will you let me be your "official" photographer today?'

I'd pulled my shirt onto my shoulders again as I stood, open-mouthed, looking at the screen with my b/f peering over my shoulder. As the film started playing I caught glimpses of us walking along. He'd cleverly given the impression of the crowds but the camera kept homing in on me.

'I didn't realize how naughty I was being' I exclaimed.

My b/f, who was breathing hard on my neck,, whispered 'No you naughty little minx - I think I'm going to have to give you a good spanking.' I automatically clutched my bum but he didn't move. 'Later' he growled and I shivered from head to toe. I could now feel his erection bumping against said bum cheeks and I pushed into it as I held his hands and drew them round my hips into my groin area.

Turning to the video chap he said 'there's no doubt you ought to record the rest of our day' and all I could do was utter a strangled yes please. So, the three of us went on our way again back into the sunshine. I kept the shirt where it was for a bit. As we walked, we both took turns in working the shirt off me in stages until it was like before. I was so wound up that I'd gone beyond the point of no return. I undid the last buttons and let some eager fellow from the crowd put his arm round me while one of his mates took a series of photos. This encouraged three or four others to come forward and it gave me the opportunity to touch and show off my boobies and pussy. Each time I surreptitiously stroked my clit I felt an electric shock surge through me. I gave my b/f a quizzical look but he signed consent so I encouraged them to caress my breasts and play with my nipples. I couldn't believe how horny it made me.

When we got close together again he said quietly 'there's a girl over there - don't look now - who can't take her eyes off you and she looks really lovely.'

I glanced over discretely. There she was, wearing a tiny pair of silky shorts and several bead necklaces. I grinned at her and she edged shyly closer fingering her beads. When she got close enough I drew her to me with my arm loosely round her waist as I chatted to her to find out her name. I still don't know what made me do it. Perhaps it was all the pheromones in the air! Intoxicating everyone.

It turned out that this was the first event like this that she'd ever come to as well. Her friend had dared her to copy my naughtiness so she thought she'd break the ice by talking to me. We got on famously immediately as I enthused about all the things I'd been getting up to and how I seemed to have let my sexual genie out of the bottle in less than 48 hours.

Then I had a wicked thought. 'have you ever kissed another woman?' I probed.

'No' she said.

'Neither have I,' I replied 'but what would you say if I asked to kiss you as you look so gorgeous?'

'I don't know' was her response.

'Don't be shy' I said 'I can see from your nipples that you're probably quite excited.' She blushed a deep crimson. 'If we don't like it we can just stop.'

'OK then' she said a bit uncertainly and we almost forgot to breathe as our lips got closer and closer until they touched.

The sensation was pure magic and very soon we were into a full French kiss. She was so soft and yielding. I drew away quite out of breath. 'Wow that was so different but so much nicer that I'd ever imagined.'

'Let's see if we can find a nice spot to sit down together.'

'OK' she said.

I felt so happy, walking along with one arm round her and the other around my fella, whilst her friend trotted along with Mr. Video. We found out that she and I lived only about 30 miles apart and we promised to exchange addresses and phone numbers. The chemistry was electric between all three of us. Soon, we came across another of the little side paths and, exploring it, found a sunny patch of grass, slightly elevated on one side.

We all flopped down, even the chap who had the vid-cam. My new girlfriend couldn't seem to keep her hands off me and I lay back whilst she caressed and fondled me. My body was responding in no uncertain terms to her ministrations. My b/f was lying propped up on one elbow watching us with a look of sheer delight on his face. I started guiding her hands to my boobs and pussy until my desires became very urgent to be satiated. It was so, so public, so, so naughty and erotic and so fantastic. I jumped as her fingers found my clitty and I held my love lips apart as I thrust my hips up urging her to abuse me.

Suddenly, I felt her lean over and her tongue starting flicking across my tummy and down to my clitty making exquisite little forays along my pussy. I started to moan how good it was and kept begging her for more. I grabbed her hair with both hands and rubbed myself against her mouth. I heard myself half shout that I was coming and wave upon wave of delight shook me to my very core. Yes, yes, yes I was shouting 'more - deeper- faster - yessss.' My climax took ages and ages and as it began to die down I sank back exhausted onto the ground. I was so satisfied that I could hardly move. I held out my hands and drew her down close to me and fell into a deep contented sleep in her arms.

There were more fun and games but nothing as exciting as had already happened and, anyway, the video chap had left us so there was no further visual record although he hadn't forgotten to write down our address.

12