Bermuda Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter Three: Enter The Penis.
1.3k words
4.44
25.3k
10

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers

Chapter Three: Enter The Penis

My wife and I watched Charlotte walk across the lawn to join us from our spot on the hotel's patio. As per my wife's orders, she hadn't changed her dress. She had worn it while she had been on her knees, giving my wife 45 minutes of orgasmic glory with her mouth. My wife had enjoyed watching me try to deal with a hard-on on the beach while she filled me in on her day so far Charlotte. The punishment had already far exceeded my wife's expectations. She liked it so much, that she wasn't sure she'd be able to control herself during the coming week. She wouldn't admit it, but I'm sure my wife was looking for even a slight misstep that could be used as an excuse for punishment as Charlotte strolled across the lawn.

Charlotte joined us for drinks, and relaxed in our company pretty quickly. She had the same friendly personality in person that she'd exhibited during our Skype sessions. It didn't hurt that my wife was great at drawing people out socially. However, my wife couldn't resist licking her lips every once in awhile as she looked Charlotte in the eye.

A couple in their 40's sat across from us on the patio. As we got up to leave the bar, I noticed the man scoping Charlotte out. I wondered if had any inkling of our arrangement.

We returned to our room after a short walk on the beach. I ordered Charlotte down on her hands and knees at our door. This time she didn't look around or hesitate. My wife attached the leash to her collar, and led her in to the middle of the room. She put a blindfold over Charlotte's eyes, and then pulled Charlotte up to a standing position. I started undressing Charlotte while my wife stood there, holding Charlotte's leash. Charlotte's dress slid off easily. I started gently caressing and exploring her body then, running my fingers slowly around her thighs, shoulders, under her breasts, and the back of her neck. My wife licked Charlotte's lips, grabbed Charlotte by the hair, and pushed her tongue into Charlotte's mouth. I gripped Charlotte by the back of the neck and pushed her into my wife. I slid my other hand into Charlotte's panties, and fondled her ass. I worked my hand around to the front, and went to work on Charlotte's cunt. She moaned loudly at this. My wife stopped kissing Charlotte .

"Are you about to come?", my wife asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You cheap little whore. You do not come without permission . And you do not have permission to come right now. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mistress, but...oh God."

My wife smiled at me. She had been hoping for something like this. She slapped Charlotte.

"If you come without permission, your earlier punishment will seem like nothing compared to what I will do to you."

Charlotte controlled herself , even as my fingers massaged her cunt.

Charlotte's bra and panties were removed. I cuffed her hands behind her back while my wife went to work sucking Charlotte's nipples. I undressed, and then pressed my body into Charlotte's from behind. I was rock-hard. She could feel my erection against her, and fondled my cock with her fingers.

My wife put a nipple clamp on one of Charlotte's nipples.

"Ahhhh...."

"Does that hurt, slut?", my wife asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Is it too much, slave?", I asked, as I rubbed her breast. "Should we take it off?"

Charlotte took a deep breath.

"No, Master. You can leave it."

"Good."

My wife clamped the other nipple, and inserted a chain through the clamps. Charlotte cried out again, and then breathed deeply.

"Still maintaining?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. We like it when you feel pain."

"Thank you, Master. I know that's what I'm here for."

My wife jammed her tongue back down Charlotte's throat. We sandwiched Charlotte between us as we groped and fondled her body.

I motioned to my wife and stepped away. My wife moved in back of Charlotte, and pulled down on her leash, leading Charlotte down to her knees. She grabbed Charlotte's hair, and I placed the tip of my cock at her lips. Charlotte took it in, and started sucking me off. This was going well. The sucking felt good (of course!). Charlotte didn't quite have my wife's technique, but she was enthusiastic. My wife gripped me behind the balls, and directed Charlotte with the iron grip she still had on Charlotte's hair. Once Charlotte was performing to her exacting specifications, my wife leaned over to kiss me, and then got on her knees behind Charlotte. She cupped a hand under Charlotte, and started rubbing her clit. Charlotte moaned, and my wife tightened her grip on Charlotte's hair. I grabbed Charlotte's hair to keep the pace right.

"Ooh, you like that, don't you?" my wife said. "I'm going to do this while you suck your Master off. You will be punished if you come. But maybe you'd like that."

Charlotte made a lot of sounds while she sucked me off, but amazingly, she held off her orgasm. I finally had my first orgasm in her mouth, and held her tight as I came.

"Swallow it, bitch, and make sure that cock is clean," my wife ordered, as she stopped fondling Charlotte. Charlotte dutifully swallowed my semen, and licked me clean.

"I'm ready for some more pleasure from this little slut", my wife announced.

"Fine, but let's not wear the slave out. Her mouth needs a rest. I've got another idea."

I led Charlotte up on to the bed by the leash, and had her lay down. Then I directed my wife to cuddle up behind Charlotte, and pull our sex slave up onto her side, where my wife could spoon her. This put Charlotte's hands in the perfect place, and Charlotte dutifully started playing with my wife. I lay down on my side facing Charlotte's front, and watched her please my wife for a little while. I played with myself until I got hard again, and put a condom on. Then I leaned in, pushed Charlotte's leg up for access, and entered her cunt. It took a little bit of shifting to get everyone set, and to get myself positioned to push my whole cock inside. But once I did, the fucking started. I'd already come once, so I knew this wouldn't be a quick fuck. This was a longer one. I started off kind of slow, just enjoying the feeling of Charlotte's young cunt for the first time. Once I revved it up, the fucking got intense. I couldn't come again easily since I'd just come in Charlotte's mouth less than an hour ago. So I got into that no man's land feeling of being n the verge of being on the verge. The only way through that is to fuck hard, and keep the pressure on the sensitive parts of my cock. It took me at least 30 minutes to come like that (if not more). Charlotte was screaming as she was fucked, and begged to come several times, but my wife continually denied her. This was hilarious, since Charlotte brought my wife to orgasm 3 or 4 times while she was being fucked.

The three of us were a sweaty mess when I finally climaxed inside Charlotte. Charlotte was the sweatiest of us all, and I'm sure she was sore. We just lied there for 15 or 20 minutes in that post-orgasm fog. My wife was the first one to extricate herself from the bed. She removed Charlotte's blind-fold, collar, and nipple chain, and led Charlotte into the bathroom. My wife directed Charlotte to clean her in the shower, and then wait outside the bathroom door while my wife primped. Then Charlotte cleaned me, and was finally permitted to take he own shower. We were lucky the hot water held.

The three of us had an enjoyable late dinner afterwards. I noticed that same couple at the bar. We'd certainly worked up an appetite. We played a little in bed afterwards, before we fell asleep. We had yet to let Charlotte come.

docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers