Bermuda Ch. 04

Story Info
I’ll Bet She Thought She’d Never Get To Come
1.6k words
4.48
20.6k
5

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers

Chapter Four: I'll Bet She Thought She'd Never Get To Come

My wife and I woke up in a heap the next morning with Charlotte, our new sex slave. We kicked her out of bed and sent her down to the café with our morning order. This would be a daily task for Charlotte. Black coffee is pretty hard to screw up, but my wife had the most complicated tea and croissant order possible. She always found something wrong with it, and sent Charlotte back every morning until it was right. These were grounds for punishment, of course.

Charlotte was also supposed to visit the concierge, to see if any packages had come. I had arranged for a few things to be shipped as surprises for my wife. The first package arrived that morning, and I told my wife to wait until later to open it. Charlotte sat on the floor at the foot of the bed and had her treats while my wife and I lounged in bed. After we were done, Charlotte was permitted to attend to us as we showered. I used the opportunity to face-fuck her in the shower while my wife primped in the mirror.

After my wife had finished drying and primping, she sat on the bed, and had Charlotte kneel in front of her. Charlotte had her collar and a pair of high heels on. Charlotte was commanded to dress my wife in a pair of thigh-high black leather boots, with four-inch heels. My wife enjoyed watching the slave struggle to pull the boots up to her thighs. My wife stood up when Charlotte was done, wearing nothing else. The heels were high enough to command attention, but not too high for my wife to walk around in the room.

"No need for you to shower yet, bitch, even though you smell like you could use it," my wife said, "you're probably going to work up a sweat right now. I, however, am nice and clean. I think a whore like you should take advantage of that, don't you?"

My wife turned so her back was to Charlotte, and squatted to get her ass in Charlotte's face.

"Pull the cheeks of my ass apart, slave," my wife commanded, "then push your tongue as far up to the front of my vagina as it will stretch."

Charlotte did as ordered. She pulled my wife's cheeks apart, and pressed her face into them, stretching her tongue out as far as possible. My wife used her fingers to press Charlotte's tongue into her cunt.

"Mmmm, that feels good, Slave. We'll get back to this later. We have other items on the agenda now, however. Bring your tongue back, over my asshole, and up to the top of the crack of my ass."

Charlotte dragged her tongue across my wife's cunt, over her asshole, and got halfway up her ass-crack before my wife grabbed her hair and stopped her.

"Ah ah ahhhh...this isn't a race. You aren't trying to get this task over with, are you? Is there something about it you dislike?"

"No, Mistress."

"You can be honest. Do you like the taste of my ass?"

"No, Mistress, not really."

"That's better. It's kind of disgusting, isn't it, getting a nice mouthful of a middle-aged woman's ass?"

"Yes, Mistress, it sort of is."

"Yes, it's not something I would ever want to do. But I'm happy to make you do it. Any problem with that?"

"No Mistress. I'm here to serve."

"Get back to it then, slave. Nice and slow this time. Linger over my butt-hole. I want you to get the full experience."

My wife let go of Charlotte's hair. Charlotte started over again on my wife's vagina, and very slowly licked her way back to the top of my wife's ass-crack. She made sure to linger over my wife's ass-hole, probably out of fear that my wife would make her do it again otherwise.

After I felt my wife had extracted enough tribute from Charlotte's tongue, I blindfolded the slave, and attached the leash to her collar. I handed the leash to my wife, and she motioned Charlotte up on her feet with it. I picked up my light brown leather belt and folded it.

"It took two trips to get my morning tea order right, didn't it, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Why?"

"Mistress, your order is so complicated. There is a lot of room for error."

"Are you saying it's my fault?"

"Oh God, no mistress."

"Maybe you're not up to the simple tasks."

"I am, Mistress. Please give me another chance."

I rubbed the belt along Charlotte's ass, and then rubbed it against her blindfolded face as my wife talked.

"It's importance to get things right the first time. We're going to punish you when that doesn't happen."

My wife grabbed Charlotte's hair and tightened her grip on the leash. I gave Charlotte's ass a swat with the belt. She cried out.

"Does that hurt?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Tell us how many swats on the ass you've had so far, and ask your master for another."

"That was one swat on my ass, Master. May I have another?"

I obliged the slave. She was whipped five more times, each progressively harder than the last. After the fifth swat, I put a ball-gag in Charlotte's mouth.

"That was a good start, but now you need to learn your place with some serious discipline. You're not just a piece of fuck-meat. You are a slave. You are here to serve, and when we find that service wanting, you will be whipped."

I whipped Charlotte harder five more times while my wife held her by her hair and leash. Charlotte screamed through the gag with each swat. I stopped, and then my wife and I groped, fingered and fondled Charlotte. Then I whipped her ass five more times. She was breathing hard by the time I was done.

"I think that's all the punishment this slut can take for one day," I said, "why don't we give her some relief."

I handed a vibrator to my wife, and lay down on the bed to watch. My wife got behind Charlotte, who was still gagged and blindfolded, and hugged the slave tightly, pressing her curvy body into Charlotte's curvy body. She reached around to get to work on Charlotte with the vibrator, and grabbed a breast with her other hand. My wife explored around Charlotte's nether region, and found a sweet spot fairly quick. Charlotte only took a few minutes to warm up, and started closing in on her first orgasm quickly. My wife retracted the vibrator before Charlotte could come. It hovered barely an inch over her cunt.

"Is this what you want, slut?"

Charlotte moaned loudly through her gag. It might've been more of a scream, actually.

"You want to come, bitch?"

Another scream. Louder.

"You want me to bring you off like a submissive little fuck-toy?"

An even louder scream.

"You feel you've earned this, cunt?"

An even louder scream. Definitely begging for it.

"You will be required to thank me properly for this later."

With that, my wife placed the vibrator back over Charlotte's cunt. Charlotte came in the violent, intense orgasm that she'd probably been desperate to have since last night. My wife held Charlotte tightly in place as the orgasm took over the slave's body.

They repeated the process four more times. None of the orgasms were as intense as that first one, but they were all were pretty strong. They were also loud. Charlotte was a screamer. By the time my wife decided she'd had enough of doling out pleasure to someone else, she and the slave looked like some eight-limbed animal covered in sweat. Cunt juice ran down Charlotte's legs. My wife got a little exercise through the ordeal, as she really had to exert herself in holding Charlotte upright during the orgasms. My wife gave Charlotte a minute to recover, and guided her on to her knees.

"Why don't you towel off," I suggested to my wife, "while I get some use out of our slave?"

I removed the gag, grabbed Charlotte's damp hair, and shoved my cock in her mouth. I let her give me a fairly gentle blowjob while my wife toweled the excess sweat off. I was already plenty hard and turned on, and didn't need to push our exhausted slave too much. My wife dropped the towel, kissed me, and knelt on the bed with another vibrator (her own personal one). She bent down so that her face was on the bed, and her ass was in the air, and started playing with herself with the vibrator. She knew this was my favorite position for her, and the thigh-high boots made her look incredibly sexy. I left Charlotte on her knees, and went to fuck my wife doggy-style.

"I want you to listen closely, slave," my wife said, "this is what it sounds like when a man and a woman fuck after using their slave."

My wife came quickly with the vibrator while I fucked her. I was getting pretty close at that point. After she was done, I leaned down to kiss her, pushed off, stood up, and shoved my cock back in Charlotte's throat. I came a few minutes later in her mouth. I didn't let her swallow, and told her to let the cum drip down her body. My wife and I rinsed off in the shower while Charlotte stayed on her knees, cuffed, blindfolded, and covered in sweat and cum. We un-cuffed Charlotte as we dressed.

"We're going down to the beach, slave," my wife said, "Clean yourself up. There are a few new dresses you can choose from in the closet. Make sure the maid comes in. I want your sweaty smell gone when we get back. After that, the next few hours are yours to enjoy. We'll let you know when to join us for lunch."

My wife kissed Charlotte deeply and left. I did the same.

docmagnus
docmagnus
488 Followers