Bermuda Ch. 05

Story Info
Charlotte serves on her knees, but not the way she expected.
769 words
4.33
28.2k
9

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers

Chapter Five: Charlotte Serves On Her Knees, But Not The Way She Expected.

"Faster, you bitch, faster. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..."

That was the sound I heard as I swiped the lock for our room at the hotel. It had started out as something indistinct, just another random sound, mixed with the rest of the ambient sounds at our seaside resort. I didn't even notice it at first, as I strolled up from the beach. But it slowly came in to focus as I neared our room. The soundproofing for the rooms was decent, luckily. The sound wasn't too loud, but it would have been unmistakable if you had stood right outside the door. I noticed the couple in their 40's whom I had taken note of at dinner last night. They seemed interested in us. They lingered a little too long before entering their room at the end of the outdoor complex. Chances were better than average that they had been checking out the sound.

That sound, by the way, was coming from my wife.

I entered our hotel room to find my wife standing, completely naked except for her stilettos, bent over, with one hand gripping a desk. Her other hand was stretched behind her to grip...

...Our slave Charlotte's head. Charlotte was on her knees, collared, with her hands cuffed behind her. The content of the package that had arrived for us earlier was in Charlotte's mouth. It was a dildo gag, with the leather strap wrapped securely around her head. A bottle of lube was on the desk. My wife was fucking herself on the dildo, and enjoying every second of it. Charlotte was literally my wife's immobile fuck-toy. I lay down on the bed to enjoy the show.

They were both covered in sweat. My wife was covered in hers, and Charlotte was drenched in her sweat, my wife's, and my wife's vaginal fluids. Those were not inconsiderable at that point, since my wife had had at least three orgasms by then. My wife said later that every time she looked back, Charlotte looked even wetter. This degradation just turned my wife on further, which made her fuck Charlotte's face harder, which made her come even more. They kept this up for about an hour. My wife kept up a constant stream of commentary.

"Faster, slave, faster."

"Fuck me, you bitch, fuck me."

"This is how a degraded fuck-toy services her mistress."

"Faster, pussycat, faster."

"Keep it up, or I'll whip the shit out of your submissive little ass later."

And my favorite...

"There, there, there, there, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...that's it, cunt, that's it. Oh yes, oh, yes, oh yes, oh...ahhhhhhhhhhhh..."

My wife disengaged herself from the dildo when she'd finally had enough. She downed half a bottle of water in a few gulps, staggered to the bed, and flopped her sweaty body facedown onto it. Charlotte, like a good slave, stayed on her knees until further notice.

I walked over, bent down behind Charlotte, and reached underneath. She was wet down there from her own fluids.

"You're pretty revved up now, aren't you?"

Charlotte nodded yes, as I massaged her cunt.

"You desperately want to come, don't you?"

Charlotte moaned through the gag and nodded yes again. I uncuffed her.

"Maybe later..."

I removed the dildo-gag.

"...If you continue to be an obedient slave."

I gave Charlotte a bottle of water. She took a few big pulls from it. She needed the hydration after her ordeal.

"Your mistress' body is covered in sweat. Go clean it. I expect you to know how."

Charlotte looked at me with a momentary hint of defiance in her eyes, and did as she was told. She crawled up on the bed, and positioned herself over my wife on all fours. I settled into a chair to watch.

"Start with the ass."

Charlotte dutifully went to work, licking the sweat off my wife's ass. She licked it clean, and went to work on the rest of my wife's body. My wife turned and shifted to give Charlotte access. She couldn't help her desire to dominate Charlotte, and grabbed Charlotte's hair a few times to direct the slave's tongue. After my wife was literally licked clean, they both lay side-by-side. My wife would still need a proper shower of course, but she later told me she enjoyed the enforced tongue massage.

My wife looked up at me.

"Do you want to fuck her?"

"Not yet. She needs a shower. "

Yes, she did. My wife cracked an evil little smile.

"I know what kind of shower to give her."

docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers