Bermuda Ch. 07

Story Info
Charlotte finally takes it up the fucking...
3.1k words
4.47
21.7k
8

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers

Chapter Seven, in which Charlotte the slave finally takes it up the fucking...

Charlotte had been a great slave so far. She'd done everything we'd asked for (well, ordered) during the week, and had submitted to all of our commands. My wife in particular was getting off on fulfilling every degrading thought that came into her brain. Charlotte was her first slave, and my wife was making the most of it. But there was one thing Charlotte hadn't done yet. She hadn't taken it up the ass.

Charlotte lay between my wife and I on the bed. We had spent an hour or so on aftercare cuddling, and I think we all fell asleep. I hadn't fucked this morning, and it was well into the afternoon now. It had certainly been on my mind since I'd walked in on Charlotte servicing my wife with her dildo-gag, and after I woke up from my nap, I got pretty hard pretty fast. I told my wife I needed some relief, so she woke Charlotte up, and cuffed the slave's hands behind her. My wife then gripped Charlotte by the hair, and held her while I put my cock up to her mouth. Charlotte obediently started sucking me off. My wife thoroughly enjoyed controlling Charlotte's pace. I started nice and slow at first, allowing Charlotte to show off her technique with her lips and tongue. But I was hard and ready to blow. As my wife positioned Charlotte to take it, I started really face-fucking her, and came in my new favorite location. It wouldn't be my favorite for long, however.

"That'll do for now," I said, "but I really need a good fuck."

"I have just the thing," my wife replied. "Slave, I've left something for you by the sink. Go take a look at it, and confirm that you know what to do with it."

Charlotte was un-cuffed. She went into the bathroom, and came back to the doorway holding an enema kit.

"I understand, Mistress" Charlotte replied, "It's for cleaning my ass for anal sex."

My wife got up, and walked over to Charlotte.

"Anal sex is something that nice girls read twelve tips about in Cosmo, and tell themselves they'll never try."

My wife grabbed Charlotte by the hair, and slapped her.

"You're not a nice girl, you're a filthy sex slave. Isn't that right, slut?"

"Yes Mistress, forgive me. I am a filthy sex slave."

' You don't have anal sex like a free woman. You get down on your hands and knees and take it up the ass after you've been whipped and pissed on. And if it hurts going in, you scream, and we enjoy it. You are a sex slave. You are butt-fucked. Do you understand?"

My wife still had a nice firm grip on Charlotte's. Her other hand was up for another slap.

"Yes Mistress, I am a sex slave who is butt-fucked."

"Is this the way you want to experience cock up your ass?"

"Yes Mistress. That is the way I want to experience cock up my ass."

My wife lowered her hand and let go of Charlotte.

"Good. Now, thank me for reminding you of your place, and then suck my nipples."

"Thank you Mistress, for reminding me of my place as your sex slave."

Charlotte then dutifully sucked on my wife's nipples while they stood in the doorway. I put some clothes on while my wife indulged herself, and then got ready to walk out.

"Don't enjoy yourself too long" I said to my wife, "I want her ass ready in two hours when I come back."

"Why don't you make it three hours," my wife said, while Charlotte sucked on a mouth full of tit, "I want to have something special waiting for you."

"Ok, but not a minute longer. She better be ready."

"Oh, she'll be ready."

Three hours and fourteen minutes later: I received a text while lazing on the beach: All, I mean a**, is ready.

My wife lives for presentation. I returned to find the hotel room well prepared. The shades were drawn, and my wife had candles and some soft trance music playing in the background. She was presumably down at the beach countering every pro-Trump post on Facebook she could find. Everybody's gotta have a hobby.

Charlotte was on her hands and knees on the bed. Her blindfold was on, and her ball-gag was in her mouth. She had a new collar on. Black leather with red trim, and a ring in front. It was her special butt-fucking collar. Don't ask me why. My wife liked to shop on line, so we had a few collars to choose from. We decided this one would be for anal. Chains from the collar were attached to nipple-clamps on Charlotte's tits. A leather bra-harness accented her breasts nicely. Black fishnets came up to her thighs. Shiny black pumps were on her feet. Her ankles were cuffed to a spreader bar, stretching her legs out for easy access. A nice red shade of lipstick was on her lips. Even her hair and makeup were done. Her hair was tied up, arranged into a neat little bun up top. I could tell from her makeup that she and my wife had gone to the spa. A butt-plug was in her ass. A pair of rubber gloves were in the trash. Condoms, lube, anal dildo, rubber gloves, and some whipping implements were carefully lined up beside her.

It looked like a shot from an expensive porno shoot. My wife had outdone herself. I'm sure she was just dying to post photos on Facebook.

After walking around, admiring my wife's handiwork, I got to it. The first thing I did was put a glove on. Then I took Charlotte's butt-plug out, and fingered her asshole. It was lubed from the plug, and I was able to work my whole finger inside. Charlotte moaned softly as I poked around. I shoved the plug back in, removed the glove, moved to kneel in front of Charlotte on the bed, and took her ball-gag off.

"You were supposed to be ready in three hours exactly. You did understand that, did you not, slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"I received the text that you were ready at three hours and fourteen minutes after I left, not three hours. Why was it late?"

"Please Master, I'm sure Mistress didn't mean to be late. The spa treatment that she booked ran a little over and—"

Slap!

I grabbed our slave by her carefully coiffed bun and slapped her face.

"You're not really trying to blame your tardiness on your Mistress, are you?"

I am fairly certain that panic flashed through Charlotte's eyes as she saw where this was going. But I'll never know for sure, since she was blindfolded.

"Oh my God, no. I didn't mean—"

Slap!

"The tardiness was my fault, Master. All my fault."

"Imagine how your Mistress will react when she hears about this."

"What!?! Please, Master! Please, God, don't tell her! It was my fault! Please punish me! Beat me, whip me, piss on me, anything, but please don't tell Mistress! Please punish me. I deserve, owwww....."

An extremely gentle tug on a nipple clamp stopped her begging. The gag was refastened into her mouth, where it belonged.

"You're obviously done up like this for one reason, and that's to be fucked. But you need to be disciplined first, so you're going to be whipped. Do you understand why?"

Charlotte nodded yes. She was breathing heavier. I had a few different tools for whipping to choose from. I usually preferred just my belt, but I felt that Charlotte's cheeks should get to learn what some other tools feel like. I picked the flat leather strap, with holes up and down it, and gave her a light whack. She could take it. The next whack was harder. She made some sort of sound through her gag. Might've been a grunt, who knows? The next strike was much harder. She screamed through her gag. I gave her a moment, and then asked "Is there anything you wish to say, bitch?"

Charlotte shook her head no. She knew that was her cue for a safe-word, and declined it. She had yet to resort to it on this vacation.

"Good. Your punishment is ten more whacks at that level. "

I grabbed Charlotte's shoulder, and whipped her ten more times, nice and hard. She screamed with each one. I held her in place with my hand on her shoulder. Her ass was nice and red when I was done. I ran my hand over it, and she flinched.

"Let's get something straight. If you ever try to blame your mistress for anything again, I will spend an entire day whipping you with every implement in this room. I will only stop for pee breaks. And you know what that means. Your mistress will then get to punish you as well. Is that clear, slut?"

Charlotte just barely nodded yes. I could tell it was hard for her to concentrate. Her breathing was heavy. She still whimpered a little as she came down from the whipping. I put a condom on, lubed up, and kneeled behind her. The spreader bar was a good investment. It made access so much easier. I worked the plug out of her ass. I pressed my cock up to the entrance of her anus, and rested it there for a moment. Then I pushed in slowly. The plug had loosened her up just enough, and my cock slid in. I stopped once the tip was inside. Charlotte was tensing up.

"Try to relax, cunt. Breathe."

I unfastened her ball-gag. I held the position, with a hand on her hip and a hand on the back of her neck.

"Close your eyes. Concentrate. Will yourself to relax. Take your time. My cock will penetrate fully when you're ready."

I gave it a minute. Charlotte's breathing slowed down. Her body became less tense. I pushed my cock in a little farther.

"Now, push back against me as if you're taking a shit while I push in. My cock should slide right into your ass."

I pushed some more slowly, and felt Charlotte opening up as she pushed back. It was soon in all the way. Her breathing was heavy. I held it still there for a minute. Something didn't seem quite right.

"This is full anal penetration, slut. Can you feel my balls against your ass?"

"Yes...yes, Master. I can feel your balls against my ass."

"How are you doing? Be honest."

"I...I'm doing all right, Master. Still getting used to the feeling."

"This is not your first time, right? You did tell us you've taken cock up the ass before."

"This is not my first time, Master."

"Which time is it?"

Silence. I tugged her hair-bun with one hand, and cupped her breast with the other, fingering the nipple clamp.

"Answer the question, whore."

"This is the second cock up my ass, Master."

"And how many times was the first cock shoved up your ass, whore?"

"Once, Master."

"So this is only your second experience being fucked anally?"

"Yes, Master, this is only my second experience being fucked anally."

"We were under the impression you had more experience."

"I am sorry, Master. I thought once would be enough. I didn't want you and the Mistress to think I wasn't ready for this."

"I see. Was your first ass-fuck a submissive experience?"

"No master. It was just sex. I was not dominated. I didn't like it that much."

"He wasn't very good at it, or anything really. I think I need to be dominated to get off."

"Then this will be your first ass-fucking as a slave. "

"Yes, Master."

"How do you know you'll like it this time, slave?"

"I don't, Master. But I want to serve you and Mistress like a good slave."

"Prove it to me. Tell me you want this."

"This is what I want, Master."

"Be specific, slut."

"This is what I want, Master. I want to be fucked up the ass like a submissive little fucktoy. I want to be butt fucked like a good anal whore. I want to take it up the ass the way a sex slave does. I want you to shove your..."

That was good enough for me. I shoved the ball-gag back in Charlotte's mouth and fastened it tightly. Then I started fucking her. Had to hand it to Charlotte. After a few days, she really knew what we wanted to hear.

The first thrusts were nice and slow. Just getting the feel for it. Charlotte seemed to be ok with it. She started breathing along with my thrusting, and I started fucking her ass at a moderate pace. I teased Charlotte's body as I fucked her. Fondling her breasts with the nipple clamps on was especially fun. The slightest touch to a clamp caused her whole body to convulse. I also experimented with the other whipping implements while I fucked her ass. Some of them made her scream more than others. I liked fucking her. Her body responded well to it. She had a really slutty smell to her as her perfume mixed with her sweat, her wet cunt, and the scent of an ass being fucked. Every woman has a particular scent when their ass is fucked, no matter how well they've cleaned themselves before hand. I reached down and played with her cunt for a bit, which really provoked some sounds from behind her ball-gag.

After about ten minutes of fun, I started getting that old feeling. I got serious. I grabbed her hair-bun with one hand, gripped her shoulder tightly with the other, and ramped it up. As the fucking got harder and faster, I passed into that space of pure concentration where you're willing yourself to the edge. It was pure fucking. I only come like this if I keep the concentration up until I go over the edge.

Charlotte was screaming. She might have even come at some point. I passed the threshold and shoved my cock in as far as it would go. I held it there, tightened my grip on her hair and shoulder, and came.

Science has yet to find a better way for men to climax, than by cumming in the ass of the woman who calls you master.

After I was finished, I collapsed on top of her, and drifted off to an oblivious post-orgasm state for a while. My heart was like a jackhammer, and we were both covered in sweat. Her carefully groomed hair was now a complete mess.

Maybe ten minutes later: I was still lying on top of Charlotte's sweaty body, with my softening cock up her ass. I removed her ball-gag.

"How was that, slave?" I asked. "Be honest."

"I must like getting fucked in the ass. I came."

"I thought so. Is your ass sore?"

"Yes, Master. Inside and out."

"Good. Was that panic I saw when I threatened to inform your Mistress about your defection of blame?"

"Yes, Master, I panicked, a little."

"Why? And be honest."

"I love serving Mistress, and you, Master. But she is so cruel. Even when I'm behaving. I can feel her searching for new excuses to punish me. I'm afraid she may push me farther than I can handle."

"You can say your safe-word anytime. If you're gagged, we still check on you at intervals."

"I know, Master. But I don't want to use my safe-word. I like being pushed. I want to see how far I can go."

"Promise me you'll use it if you feel yourself being pushed too far."

"Okay. I promise to use it."

The sun was about to set. I washed up and put a robe on. Then I freed Charlotte's ankles from the spreader bar, and removed the blindfold and clamps. I leashed her collar, grabbed a pillow, and led her out to the small courtyard in back of the cottage. We had made sure to pick one that was fenced in. It had a perfect view of the ocean farther out from the beach. I put the pillow down.

"Do you need to urinate?"

"Yes, Master."

I led her to the small flowerbed.

"Squat."

Charlotte stood by the flowerbed on the concrete, still in her heels. She squatted, with her ass hanging as far out over the flowerbed as possible. She released a nice long stream of piss over the flowers.

I looked back. My wife stood in the sliding glass doorway, holding a bottle of wine and three glasses. Two were standard wine glasses. The third had a wider rim. She smiled. I smiled back. We'd just communicated in our married code. She wanted to know if it had lived up to expectations. It had.

I led Charlotte to the pillow, and had her kneel on it facing the sunset. I unleashed her. My wife put the glass with the wider rim down in front of her, and poured. She cuffed Charlotte's hands behind her. Then she poured a glass for me, and then herself. She came on the other side of me so that I was in the center, and leaned in. We sipped with our hands around each other.

"The presentation was exquisite," I said.

"Oh good," my wife replied, "I wanted it to be special."

"Our sex slave takes cock up the ass very well."

"I figured as much. It smells kind of ripe in there."

"Comes with the territory. We should air the room out for a while."

"Think I'll unpack my aromatherapy kit, get something going while we're out for dinner."

"Good, you do that. I think you'll enjoy her ass too, but after she's had a day to recuperate."

Charlotte, zoning out at the sunset, perked up at this, and turned her head. My wife looked her in the eye.

"You didn't think I'd travel all this way without a strap-on and plenty of lube, did you?"

"I suppose not, Mistress."

"I brought three different sizes. Expect to try them all. I've also been doing squats."

Charlotte blushed a little. Seems odd, since she'd just squatted and pissed in front of us after I'd had my cock up her ass for an hour, but go figure.

"You should drink your wine, slave," my wife said.

Charlotte bent down and sipped from her glass. The wider rim was for hands-free sipping. The three of us enjoyed a strikingly beautiful Bermuda sunset with an exquisite Bordeaux. A leisurely dinner awaited us.

docmagnus
docmagnus
490 Followers