Bernadette & Howard Get Married

Story Info
Bernadette & Howard's wedding brings plenty of surprises.
7.4k words
4.44
34.9k
25
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers

Leonard came home from a day at Caltech and knocked on Penny's door to discuss the day and see if she wanted to do something that night. They were dating -- again -- but, by design, they were taking it slow this time.

After discussing their day, Penny broached the subject. "Hey, you know how we've been taking things slow?"

Leonard nodded, "Mm-hmm."

"Well, I've been thinking. Maybe I'm ready to take things a little faster."

"Oh?"

Penny snuggled up to him. "Mm-hmm."

"And I promise, after waiting four months, fast is what you're gonna get," Leonard said. The pair chuckled.

"You know, just one thing. Look, we're in a really great place right now, and I don't want to do anything that will make stuff all weird again," Penny cooed.

"So we won't let it get weird."

Penny kissed him. "Okay. Oh, and just a heads-up, mmmm, since the last time you saw me naked, I got a Cookie Monster tattoo. The acceptable responses when you see it are 'awesome' or nothing."

"What about 'Cookies'!" he said doing his best Cookie Monster impression with a chuckle.

"How about we move back into 'that' slow, too?" Penny said breathlessly, sliding down to her knees.

"Oh? What did you have in mind?"

"Welllllllll..." She pulled her top over her head and threw it to the side, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra today, showing off her 35 inch bust and perfect, firm breasts. She dropped to her knees and quickly had his pants unfastened and headed towards the floor.

"Oh!" Leonard exclaimed, pleasantly surprised.

His thick 8 incher jumped out of his pants, eager for attention.

She grabbed him and began to tenderly stroke its shaft. "Hello, you. I've missed you." She gave the tip a kiss. She looked up at Leonard. "Are you ready for this?"

"After four months? Yes, I'd say I'm more than ready."

She opened her mouth and took him in, slowly at first. He gasped, then moaned, "Ohhhhhhhhhh." He had forgotten how velvety soft her lips were.

Her head began to bob to and fro faster, her hand stroking the shaft, following her lips. It felt like he was getting a blow job and a hand job at the same time. The feeling was magnificent! Her free hand began to molest her own tits, groping them, pinching and pulling her erect nipples. It wasn't long before she was taking his full length in, deep into her throat. All Leonard could do was moan and place his hands on the back of her head. His hips began to thrust in time with her head movements, his balls slapping against her chin.

With a cock in her mouth and her own hand groping her tits, she was getting wetter and wetter. But this was about taking care of Leonard. There was no way he would last long enough in bed to satisfy her needs after four months of making him wait. No, she would give him this quickie blow job and satisfy her own needs later. For now, this was about taking care of Leonard.

She could feel Leonard begin to throb in her throat. She knew he wasn't going to last much longer. She removed him from her mouth and cupped her tits, holding them up for full display. She looked into Leonard's face. "I know you've missed the girls. How would you like to give 'em a big, sloppy cum bath?"

Leonard grabbed himself and began to give himself firm, fast strokes. "Yes, I'd like that a lot!"

Four months worth of spunk shot out from his hose, the first rope landing just above her breasts, splashing across the top of them. A second rope shot out, hitting her in the chin and splattering across the front of her neck. Another shot rang out, landing in her cleavage, quickly streaking down onto her taut stomach. She replaced his hand with hers, coaxing several more spurts out onto her tan tits, covering them in white spunk.

Meanwhile, in the Wolowitz household, earlier that day Howard had gotten a phone call notifying him that his mission to the International Space Station had been moved up from leaving in three months to leaving the following week. He would be leaving for Russia in a few days.

Howard and Bernadette were wrapping up their sexcapades in Howard's bedroom. Howard had both hands gripping the headboard of his bed, pumping his hips, sliding his tiny tool between Bernadette's magnificent 34C cup tits.

"C'mon, Howie, show me, show me your blast off," Bernadette squeaked.

"Uh...uh...3...2...1..." A stream of white cum spurted out of Howard's joy stick, running down her chest and down the side of her neck, into her long, blonde hair. A second stream emerged and followed the same path. He pulled out from between her breasts and stroked several more droplets onto her nipples and tits. He rolled off of her as she spread the spunk around, covering the entirety of her breasts.

After Howard had caught his breath he said, "Close your eyes. Put out your hand. I got you something special."

Bernadette smiled. "Come on, Howard. I'm not falling for that again."

"No, really, here." He handed her a necklace.

"Oh, Howie. A little star, it's beautiful. Put it on me." She raised her head up and rolled to the side.

"Okay, but I'm going to have to get it back from you so I can take it to the International Space Station. That way, when I come home, you will have a star that was actually in space."

"Oh, my God. This is the most amazing gift I've ever gotten."

"Really? Well, if you like it that much, then close your eyes and put out your hand."

From downstairs Howard's mother called. "I'm going to the supermarket to buy snacks for your trip. Do you want me to get those little boxes of Froot Loops you like?"

"No! When I eat Froot Loops, the other astronauts make fun of me!"

"Howard, I don't want to wait until you're back to get married," Bernadette sighed.

"What?"

"I want to be married to you before you get in that rocket."

"But I'm leaving in two days."

Again, Howard's mother called. "What about Apple Jacks?"

"I don't need to take cereal!"

"What kind of breakfast do you think they're going to give you in Russia?"

Bernadette continued, trying to ignore his mother. "We'll have a quick little ceremony with just our friends, and we'll still have the big reception with everyone when you get back."

"Wow. Okay. Let's get married!"

Back in Penny's apartment, Leonard looked like a scolded child. "I'm sorry. I did, I crossed a line. I didn't mean to!"

"Who says something like that right after shooting cum all over their girlfriend?" Penny was covered in cum from her chin to her belly button.

"I don't know, it just came out. People say weird things during sex all the time."

"Okay, well, they sure as hell don't say that."

"It was the heat of the moment."

"No, the heat of the moment is, ooh, yeah, just like that, not 'will you marry me?'"

"I'm sorry. Just, just give me another chance."

"Why, so you can stick your cock back in my mouth and go, 'hey, baby, want to go look for houses in neighborhoods with good schools?'"

"Again, I'm sorry. You know, with Howard and Bernadette getting married, I got caught up in a little wedding fever. I take it back."

She stood there, trying to pull her top over her sticky, cum covered tits. "You can't take something like that back. I mean, what are we even supposed to do now?"

"Okay, at some point, we'll look back and this is going to be a funny story. Why don't we just start doing that now?"

"You're kidding."

"No. Hey, do you remember that time when I proposed to you while you were sucking my dick? And you were all, like, what are you doing? That was so funny. So funny."

"It's not funny."

"Give it a minute. Is that a little smile I see there?" Penny stared back at him. She obviously didn't think it was funny. At all. "I should go." Leonard tucked his tail and left her apartment, walking across the hallway to his own apartment.

The following morning, the gang was gathered together in Sheldon and Leonard's apartment.

Bernadette announced, "So anyway, we decided to go down to City Hall this afternoon to get married, and then have the reception when Howard gets back." The others all cheered and clapped.

Howard said "I mean, we know it's short notice, but we'd love you all to come with us."

Amy chimed in. "No, no, no, this is not the wedding I wanted! I want to wear my maid of honor dress and walk down the aisle with a hundred eyes on me, while a string quartet plays The Way You Look Tonight."

Bernadette scoffed. "That wasn't going to be our processional music."

"Well, it was going to be mine," Amy said deliberately.

Of course, Sheldon had something to say. "Thank you for the invitation, but I have to decline because it doesn't sound like something I'll enjoy." The room rolled their collective eyes.

Leonard chided him. "Come on, Sheldon, it'll be fun."

Sheldon reminded him, "That's what you said about The Green Lantern movie. You were 114 minutes of wrong."

Bernadette looked at Amy. "So, what do you say, Amy?"

"Can I wear my maid of honor dress?"

"Seriously? You're going to wear that thing to City Hall?" Bernadette shook her head.

"It's all I have left. You're going to take that from me, too?"

Later that afternoon, the gang was at City Hall. Amy, in her maid of honor dress, made an observation, hoping Sheldon would take the hint. "Look at all these people in love. It kind of gets you thinking, doesn't it?"

Sheldon's response wasn't what she was hoping for. "It does, indeed. Leonard, is it awkward being here with Penny given that you recently proposed to her?"

Leonard shot Sheldon a look. "I don't want to talk about it."

Raj was shocked. "Where did he pop the question? What did you say?"

Leonard was embarrassed. "She said no, can we drop it now?"

Howard asked with a sly grin, "Did you get down on one knee or were you already there?"

Leonard couldn't resist bragging a little. He leaned over and whispered in Howard's ear with a giggle, "No. But she was!"

The Registrar came out of her office. "Folks, can I have your attention. It's five o'clock, we're going to be able to take three more couples. The rest of you will have to come back on Monday."

"Oh, no." Bernadette was about to cry.

Howard looked at his bride-to-be. "I got this." He walked up to the Registrar. "Excuse me, but is there any way you could squeeze us in? See, I'm an astronaut and I'm leaving for Russia on Sunday so I can take a Soyuz rocket to the International Space Station."

The Registrar replied sarcastically, "Yeah, me, too. I'll see you there."

Tears streamed down Bernadette's cheeks. "I can't believe we're not going to get married."

The gang went to The Cheesecake Factory bar to drown their sorrows.

Bernadette wasn't ready to give up. "There's got to be some place special we could do it."

Sheldon looked at Leonard. "Leonard, where did you envision marrying Penny?"

Leonard buried his head in his hands. "Will you shut up?" he said through gritted teeth.

Raj chimed in. "Well, I know how to make it special. If you're willing to wait until Sunday morning, the Google satellite will be over Pasadena. You can have a wedding photograph from space."

Leonard echoed what the crowd felt. "That's so cool!"

Howard slapped his pal on the back. "Oh, way to go, Raj."

Raj shrugged his shoulders. "I keep telling you, if I wasn't an astrophysicist, I would have been a party planner. It was always a coin flip."

Howard scratched his chin. "Okay, so we know we're going to do it Sunday morning. Now we need to find a good place for the satellite to see us."

Leonard had an idea. "How about our roof?"

Bernadette was beaming. "Oh, I like that."

Howard still had questions. "That's great. So, we have the where and the when, but we still need to figure out who's going to do the ceremony."

Penny chimed in. "Well, that's easy. Anyone can go online and get ordained as a minister. I know a piercing parlor where, for a hundred bucks, they'll marry you and stick a wedding ring through any body part you want."

"Great! Well, who's it going to be?" Bernadette scanned their faces.

Sheldon spoke up. "I'll do it, provided I can perform the ceremony in Klingon."

Bernadette frowned and emphatically said, "No."

Sheldon looked at Howard and shook his head in disbelief. "What do you see in her?"

Sunday morning arrived. Howard knocked on Penny's apartment door, already in his suit.

Penny answered through the door, "Who is it?"

"It's the groom."

"You can't come in. It's bad luck to see the bride."

"Okay, uh, fine. Bernie, I have to go pick up my mother. I'll be right back."

Bernadette called from inside the apartment. "All right, just hurry!"

Howard quietly said through the door, "Penny, can you come out here? Can I talk to you for a second, please?"

Penny opened the door and came into the hallway. Her long blonde hair was up in a ponytail. She was dressed in sweat pants and a tank top. "I need to get ready, too," she said anxiously. "What's up?"

"Penny, uh, look, I'm not sure how to say this." Howard was ringing his hands. "I'm about to be married, meaning I'm off the market. I intend to be a faithful husband, be the best husband I can possibly be. But..."

"But what?"

"Well, I, uh was wondering...hoping if you...you know...uh...if you would...you know..."

"If I what?" Then it dawned on Penny what he was getting at. "Oh my god! You want to have sex with me before you get married?!"

"Well...uh...yeah."

"Howard!" She slapped him on his arm. "It's your wedding day!"

"Oh, c'mon! C'mon, Penny. Do me a solid before I'm off the market. Forever." He put his hands together as if he were praying. He gave her the best puppy dog eyes he could muster.

"Oh my god, Howard! You can't be serious!" He looked back at her with praying hands and puppy dog eyes. "Oh my god." She looked around. "Fine! But just a blow job. That's it," she said sternly.

"Yes! Yes. A blow job. Fine. Yes." He couldn't believe it! He almost came in his pants right there. "Where? Where shall we go?"

"God!" She thought for a second. "Fine. Let's go up to the roof. Nobody's up there yet."

"Yes! The roof. That's perfect. The roof."

They headed up the stairs. Penny mumbled under her breath the entire way, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

They got to the roof. The door closed behind them. Penny turned around and Howard already had his cock out of his pants. "Good lord, Howard!"

"Hey, we've all got things to do today, right?"

She dropped to her knees in front of him, his cock staring her in the face. "Poor Bernadette. This is what she has to look forward to the rest of her life? Maybe she should fuck Leonard before she gets married," Penny thought to herself. It was true. Howard's penis matched his stature -- short and skinny. "But Bernadette loves him, god bless her."

Penny tenderly grabbed his cock. "Oh! Wait. I have a request," Howard said.

"Are you kidding me? A request? I'm about to put your cock in my mouth. You're pushing your luck."

"I know, I know. It's not much."

"What is it?" she said with disdain.

"Can I see your tits?"

"Seriously?!"

Howard nodded his head. "C'mon. It'll be the last pair of tits I see other than my wife's for the rest of my life. Please?"

"Oh my god!" She lifted her tank top over her head and laid it on the ground next to her. She leaned back slightly, making sure Howard got a good view. "Happy now?" she said sarcastically.

"Very!"

Penny once again took his cock into her hand and gently stroked it. She could feel the veins that wrapped around it pulsing already. "This won't take long," she thought to herself.

She moved in and slowly took him into her mouth. Howard gasped, then sighed "Ohhhhhhh. Ohhhhmagod." Her mouth was warm. Her lips were soft. Penny couldn't help but smile.

She started to bob her head on his tiny pole, his balls slapping her chin as the tip of his cock touched the back of her mouth. Knowing this would be his last ride before Bernadette took over, she wanted to make sure she gave him the full experience. Her face looked up, her eyes staring into his, with each movement. She even moved her hands to her own tits, groping them, pinching her erect nipples. She used as much suction as she could, trying to make this end as quickly as possible.

And it worked. His cock throbbed inside her mouth. His breathing quickened as did his heart rate. "Oh, Penny! Oh, Penny! I'm gonna...I'm gonna...ughhhhhhhhh!"

"Mmmmmhmmmm, mmmmhmmmm," she hummed around his cock, encouraging him on as her mouth continued to slide on his cock.

His hands went to the back of her head, for balance more than a show of power. His hips thrust into her face as he shot stream after stream of thick cum down her throat.

The thrusting of his hips finally slowed to a crawl. He was panting as if he had run a marathon. She pulled back and removed him from her mouth. Still looking up at him, she wiped a drop of cum from the corner of her lips and slid it back into her mouth, licking her finger seductively.

"Oy vay!" he said, completely out of breath.

"Mmmmm hmmmm," she said while nodding her head. "How was that?" She grinned, already knowing the answer.

"Oh my god? Are you kidding me? Great! Awesome!" He caught himself. "Thank you, Penny. Really. I owe you one."

"Damn skippy you do. Now get outta here."

"My mother! Right! I gotta go!" He tucked his soldier back into his pants and ran through the door.

Later that afternoon, friends and family were gathered together on the roof of the apartment building to witness the nuptials for Howard and Bernadette.

Howard stood in front of the small crowd. "Ma, you want to move your chair over here so you can see?"

His mother screeched from the back, "I'm fine where I am! I don't want to fall off the roof!"

"You'll fall through the roof before you fall off it," Howard cracked under his breath.

The pre-recorded music began to play. Mr. Rostenkowski brought his daughter Bernadette down the aisle to give away the bride. Bernadette was stunning. Her white chiffon wedding dress flowed to the floor. The strapless, beaded corset top only accentuated her ample bosom. Her sheer veil didn't cover her face, with the back falling down just below her waist. Howard took her hand and they turned to face their friends Raj, Leonard, Penny, Amy, and Sheldon, all of whom had become ordained ministers just for this occasion.

Bernadette leaned close to Howard and whispered, "I'm not wearing anything underneath the dress." His head snapped around to look at her, mouth open. She winked at him with a devilish grin.

Raj started the ceremony. "Howard and Bernadette, the five of us stand before you as your friends and newly ordained ministers."

From the back Mrs. Wolowitz screeched "Louder!"

Bernadette turned and screeched right back, "They all got ordained, they're all marrying us, it's adorable, if you want to hear come closer."

Raj soldiered on. "Guys, when I look at the two of you starting your lives together, it fills my heart, It fills my, heart..." He paused, wiping a tear. "Okay, I'm going to need a minute."

Penny jumped in. "Okay, I'll go. Howard and Bernadette, I know you two planned on getting married in a big fancy wedding, but when you're in love, it doesn't matter where or how these things happen. It just matters that you have each other."

Leonard murmured under his breath, "Hmm."

Penny turned her head. "Problem?"

Leonard looked at her innocently. "No. No. Carry on."

Sheldon chimed in. "I think the Reverend Hofstadter is making an ironic connection between your statement about love and your rejection of his proposal after oral sex."

Penny snapped at him, "Oh, grow up."

Amy played the adult in the crowd. "All right, that's enough from the both of you."

Penny said under her breath, "Well, he started it."

Amy tried to move the ceremony along. "Well, I'm ending it. Bernadette, I want to thank you for allowing me to be your maid of honor. I also want you to know, that I will be happy to do it again if this marriage craps out."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers