Bernadette & Penny go to Anaheim

Story Info
The girls play hooky and visit Mouseland.
7.2k words
4.45
28k
31
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers

Raj, Amy, and Bernadette were all gathered in Penny's apartment.

"Thanks again for letting me crash girls' night," Raj said.

Penny replied "Are you kidding? You brought fancy wine and made fondue. I've fucked guys for less." They all looked at her. "It's a joke." She looked down into her glass of wine. "Based on real events."

Raj broke the award silence. "Anyway, I was hoping I could, uh, pick your brains a little. I'm supposed to take Lucy out Friday and I need a killer first date."

Amy spoke up. "Well, evolutionary biology says that women are attracted to a man who is steady in the face of danger, so I recommend an unsafe environment. Seedy bar on the wrong side of the tracks, picnic near a lunatic asylum, a wine tasting on Skid Row."

Raj stared at her for a moment and considered what an odd suggestion that was. "Uh, Lucy has some, uh, social anxiety issues. Maybe we could start with something simpler."

"Why don't you take her to Mouseland? You go on Space Hill, you're in the dark, she's holding onto you," Bernadette said dreamily.

"Yeah, but you just have to remember, that ride is shorter than you think and they take a picture of you at the end, so make sure you got your clothes back on and his cock isn't in your mouth. They frown on that," Penny reminded them. Then she realized what she had just said. "It's a joke." She looked into her glass again, hoping it would retract what she had just said. "Based on real events." She took a gulp of her wine.

Raj thought about it. "Hmmmm, Mouseland? I don't know. With all the crowds and the weird characters walking around, just reminds me too much of India."

"I haven't been to Mouseland since I was a kid. We should definitely go one weekend," Amy said.

Bernadette shook her head. "Weekends are too crowded."

Penny shrugged her shoulders. "So, blow off work, go on a weekday."

Amy shook her head. "Hooky? I've never played hooky in my life. My mom said that's how girls end up addicted to reefer and jazz music."

"It's more like how a girl ends up at a Best Western hotel in the middle of a gangbang with half the football team," Penny said with a hint of remorse in her voice.

"Joke?" Bernadette asked.

Penny took a sip of her wine. "I can laugh about it now."

Bernadette looked at the others in the room. "So, what do you say? This Friday we ditch work and go to Mouseland?"

Penny hoisted her glass of wine. "I'm in."

Amy shook her head. "Nope, can't do it. I don't like Best Westerns."

Raj was becoming agitated. "Excuse me, I thought we were trying to solve my problem?"

The question startled Penny back into the moment. "Oh, yeah, right. Wait, what was your problem again?"

Raj was clearly agitated now. "I am a man who can't talk to women, trying to figure out how to go on a romantic date with a girl who suffers from such crippling social anxiety she can't be around other people."

Penny took another sip of wine. "Yeah, that's a toughie."

Bernadette scratched her chin for a moment. "Hmmmm, let's think." Raj anxiously awaited a brilliant answer. "We doing just Mouseland or California Experience, too?"

****

Penny and Bernadette were tooling down the highway Bernadette's car on their way to Mouseland.

"I can't believe I ditched work for Mouseland," Bernadette said with excitement in her voice.

"What did you tell your boss?" Penny asked.

"Oh, I was very clever, I did it in stages," Bernadette said. "At seven o'clock last night, I called about a problem at the office and casually mentioned I was going out for seafood. At nine thirty, I called and told him that one of my scallops tasted weird. At eleven thirty, I called and said I was throwing up like a fire hose. At twelve forty-five, I called and made nothing but dry heaving sounds, and now I'm going to Disneyland." She paused. "What did you say?"

Penny shrugged her shoulders. "I work at the Cheesecake Factory, I said bye. So, what are we gonna do first?"

*****

The two women walked through the gates into the happiest place on earth. Penny wore her short-short-short jeans shorts and a skin tight, low cut pink tank top with thin straps over the shoulders, and Converse tennis shoes. Bernadette wore a light, breezy sun dress covered in flowers with spaghetti straps. The front had a deep "v" cut into it laced together with colorful strings. The back dove from her shoulders to just above her ass in the same "v" shape laced with across her back with the same colorful strings, and wedges on her feet.

They rode The Flying Elephant and the Space Hill. Then they came upon The Mouse's House.

"Oh! We have to see The Mouse!" Bernadette squealed. She grabbed Penny's hand and pulled her into the house.

Being a weekday, the line to meet The Mouse was short. When it came to their turn, Bernadette ran to The Mouse and gave him a big hug. He ran his big, puffy hands up and down her nearly bare back.

Penny wasn't nearly as excited to embrace the big rat, but she did it anyway. He pulled her close. Just as he had done with Bernadette, he ran his cloth covered hands up and down her back. Did he just grab my ass?! She went to break the embrace, but he pulled her closer, continuing to slowly run his hands up and down her back.

Penny finally broke away. The two girls spun around and stood next to him to pose for their picture. The Mouse reached around their waists and pulled them close.

Bernadette's tit nearly bounced out of her top. Did he just feel me up?!

Just as the camera flash went off, Penny felt it again. Did that fucker just grab my ass again?!

The two girls left the house wondering what just happened.

"That rat bastard grabbed my ass! Twice!" Penny exclaimed.

"You, too? I'd swear he felt me up."

"I think I felt a boner poking my leg when he gave me that entirely-too-long hug," Penny said shaking her head. "His woman needs to do a better job of taking care of her man."

And that's how their entire day went. Every interaction with a crew member involved some kind of inappropriate touching. Every ride they went on the crew member lingered much longer at their station and were, shall we say, overly aggressive when checking to make sure their restraints were tight enough. In the overly crowded portions of the park, where it was shoulder-to-shoulder trying to get through, they could count on some part of their body being anonymously groped.

It wasn't just the California sun that had their bodies overheated. All of this touching, grabbing, and caressing of their bodies had them looking for a release.

"Happiest place on Earth my ass," Penny observed. "More like the horniest place on Earth!"

"I know, right?" Bernadette concurred. "Oooo! Look! Chip and Dale! I love Chip and Dale!" she squealed, pointing in the direction of a pair of overgrown, furry cast members with a line in front of them waiting to meet them. Bernadette raced off in their direction.

"They don't look like any Chip 'n Dales I've ever seen," Penny lamented.

The girls waited patiently in line until it was finally their turn to meet the furry crew members. Bernadette raced to them and gave each one a great big hug before finally taking her spot in the middle of the two for her picture.

Bernadette noticed Penny hadn't followed her. "Aren't you coming?" she asked.

Penny shook her head. "Nah, I think I'll pass on this one."

"Your loss," Bernadette squeaked.

They all wrapped their arms around each other and posed for the picture. Almost immediately, Bernadette felt two hands slide down her back and stop on her ass. Both ass cheeks were now firmly gripped. This time, she returned the grope. She reached down and grabbed the ass of each one on either side of her. Hard. The two jumped, then grabbed her ass again. She returned the favor just as the picture was snapped.

She broke off from the two and turned to hug them again. While she hugged Chip, she whispered in his ear, "When do you get your next break?" He held up his hand with five fingers extended. "Five minutes?" He nodded his head. "Would you like to meet up?" Another nod of the head. "Where?" He pointed to an alley to his left. "See you then!" she squealed.

Bernadette went back to where Penny was standing. "What was the sign language all about?" Penny asked.

"I'm going to meet up with them in five minutes" she said with a wink.

"Are you thinking they might want to store their nuts for winter?"

"That's what I'm hoping," Bernadette said coyly. "Wanna come?"

"Nah, I'll pass. The Galaxy Far, Far Away Launching Bay is right over here. I'll go in there, see if I can find Leonard something."

"Okay. You're loss!"

The girls parted ways with Bernadette headed to the designated rendezvous spot and Penny towards the galaxy display.

*****

Right away, Penny noticed a lot of props and items that were all too familiar to her from watching the sci-fi movies with Leonard and the guys. She wandered through the displays until she saw a hallway leading away from the display with a sign above it. The sign said "Dark Raider Meet and Greet, 10 minute wait". That was a photo op she could get behind. Leonard will be so jealous!

After a 10 minute wait, Penny was escorted through a set of doors and into a room. The room had a mural painted on the back wall to make it look as if you were staring out into the galaxy. There, before her eyes, larger than life, stood Dark Raider. She froze for a brief second.

"I feel a disturbance in The Source," came the deep, menacing voice from Dark Raider. It actually gave Penny a chill.

"I'm not scared of you, ya big bully," Penny replied once she snapped out of it.

"Oh, I see. The Source is strong in this one. Maybe I'll show this beautiful rebel the ways of the Dark Side."

"Maybe I'll show you my dark side," Penny cooed as the photographer captured the action.

"Okay, let's get a nice picture before you bring her over to the Dark Side, my Lord," said the crew member photographer.

"Yes, excellent idea. We can show the rebels before and after images. Now let me show you a sample of the power of the Dark Side."

Raider held up his hand and curled the fingers into a menacing claw, as if he were projecting a power force in her direction. "Give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your friends." Instead of concentrating the imaginary power at her brain, however, his hand was mere inches from her nearly fully exposed breast, as if he was trying to will her top off. Penny gave a menacing stare back. Snap! Snap! Snap! The photographer's camera clicked away.

"Yes-s-s-s-s, I can feel her will breaking. The King will be pleased."

Penny moved closer, to the point her breast was against Raider's hand. "What about you? Can I please you?" She moved even closer. She was standing directly in front of him now, her tit pressed firmly into his gloved hand. He squeezed it. Snap! Snap! Snap!

"Impressive. Most impressive. You have controlled your fear." He squeezed harder.

"What if I...lowered my defenses?" she purred. With a wiggle of her shoulders, the straps of her top fell off her shoulders. A slight tug of the front and her 36Cs spilled out. Snap! Snap! Snap!

"You-you-you are...unwise...to lower your defenses," Dark Raider stammered.

"C'mon, Dark, why don't you show me your big light sword?" She reached below his belt and unzipped his fly as she dropped to her knees. Before he could say "Luke, I am your father" she had his fleshy saber pulled out of his uniform. It was already hard and throbbing. She grabbed its shaft with her warm hands. Dark could only give deep, breathy gasps. Snap! Snap! Snap!

She stared at his weapon for a moment. She pointed it towards the sky and licked the length of its underside. Mechanical gasps filled the room. She swirled her tongue around its tip. Snap! Snap! Snap! She took the swollen head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it again. A long moan slipped out of the mask.

She finally slid her head forward, taking his full length in. The tip slid into her throat. "This...will be...a day...long remembered," Dark growled. Snap! Snap! Snap!

After several bobs of her head, Penny removed the Dark Lord from her mouth with a pop and climbed from her knees. She looked at the photographer who was in full Majestic gear. "Yo, captain, I want your light sword, too." Her shorts dropped to the floor. She bent over and wiggled her ass.

"R-r-r-really? B-b-but I'm not a Sword Master. I'm just a private. I don't have a light sword."

"Do you have a cock?"

"Uh, uh, uh, y-y-yeah."

"Then bring it over here...and fuck me with it," she demanded.

"Y-y-yes, as you command." The photographer dropped his camera and raced in behind Penny. He unzipped his uniform and pulled out an impressive, raging hard on.

The private slid in behind her. Penny raised her heart shaped ass as high in the air as she could and parted her legs. He slid in closer, holding his weapon steady. He touched its hot tip to her puffy pussy lips. He felt them quiver as she gave a slight gasp. He bravely pressed forward. The purple helmet of his stiff soldier slid through her opening like a light sword through flesh.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuck!" Penny moaned as the private entered her.

"Yessssss!' the private cried as he grabbed her hips and continued to slide forward until he could slide no further.

"Do not forget to service your Master," came the deep, mechanical voice of Lord Raider as he grabbed Penny's head and shoved it down towards his bouncing light sword. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed him, taking him deep into her throat.

Quicker than going into hyperspace, the three had a nice rhythm going, with Dark Raider's cock sliding into Penny's hot mouth as the private's privates dove deep into her quivering cunt.

*****

Chip and Dale lead Bernadette through the gate and down a pathway behind the shops and restaurants along Main Street. If you don't want to lose that sense of Mouseland magic, never drift behind the buildings. They're lined with over flowing trash dumpsters, plain brick walls, and employees taking cigarette breaks. Not exactly magical.

The two crew members lead her down the pathway, through a door, and down a corridor until they slid through another set of doors. This emptied into what looked like a typical break room at any other business. The center of the room was filled with plain, white buffet tables like you would use in a garage sale, with several other crew members seated at them. The walls were lined with microwave ovens, candy and pop machines, a couple of refrigerators, and bulletin boards filled with safety notices and employee of the month awards.

Chip and Dale opened a side door off the breakroom and pulled her through. This emptied into a much nicer lounge area filled with two large screen TVs, couches and recliners, a pool table as well as a ping pong table.

"Okay, everybody out!" Dale gruffly demanded to the few crew members in the lounge area.

"Who died and made you boss, Dale?" asked a headless duck on one couch.

"Dave, get the fuck out. Don't make me whip your ass. Again," replied Dale, obviously irritated.

"Fine. Geez," Dave said as he lifted himself off the couch. The handful of other crew members in the room followed Dave out the door, obviously agitated. It was apparent that Dale was someone not to be trifled with.

As the door closed behind the last one, Chip quickly locked the door.

"Okay, bitch, strip!" Dale commanded. "Let's get this thing started. We've got 20 minutes!"

Bernadette's dress hadn't even hit the floor before the two men were draped on her like a second skin. Furry hands roamed every inch of her body, tweaking her excited nipples and rubbing her bald pussy. Before she knew it, she had two hard tree trunks in her tiny hands. She gripped them firm and began to give them long, strong strokes.

She dropped to her knees and took Chip into her mouth. He tasted salty, his cock covered in sweat. His hand pulled her face closer to him with each bob of her head. Much to her surprise, she was able to take his full girth deep into her throat.

It wasn't long before Dale grabbed a handful of her long, blonde hair and pulled her off of Chip, twisting her head around so she was facing his throbbing member. "Time to suck a real man, princess." Making it quite clear who was in charge, still holding her hair, he yanked her head towards him and shoved his thick pole down her throat while she began to stroke Chip. Dale held it there until she began to gag, finally pulling her head back and laughing. "Time to show you how a real man does it," he said menacingly.

My God! These two are so much bigger than my Howie! They're going to split me in half! she thought to herself.

After jamming his tool down her throat again and again, until he felt like he'd made sure she realized who the boss was, he plucked her face off of him, reached down, and grabbed her under her arms. Chip joined in and helped lift her to and then off her feet. They lifted her into the air and slowly lowered her down until the bulbous tips of their poles touched both her aching pussy and her quivering rosebud. The touch of the two men sent a shiver up her spine. They paused.

"What are you waiting for?! Come on, fuck me! Fuck me good and hard!" she cried out.

She got her wish. She felt the two cocks slide past her barriers simultaneously, sliding down until both were buried in her nuts deep. The two chipmunks began to toss her into the air like a ragdoll, their swords sliding in and out of her like hot knifes through butter.

"Jesus Christ, her ass is squeezing me like a vise grip, like it's never been fucked before!" Chip exclaimed.

"I'm gonna wreck this cunt. She might not be able to walk out of here when we're done with her," Dale menacingly panted.

"Oh holy mother of Mary! You're gonna make me cum talking like that!" Bernadette said with closed eyes.

"Look at that, the bitch likes to hear what a fucking slut she is," Dale chuckled as he continued to throw her into the air.

"I'm gonna empty my nut sack into this bitch's ass," Chip panted.

"C'mon, slut, tell us how you love our cocks inside you," Dale whispered.

"Yes! Yes! I love it! Ohmygawd, yes! Don't you fucking stop!" she squealed.

A few moments later Chip observed, "Jesus Christ! I didn't think it was possible, but her ass is sucking me in further!"

"So is her cunt," Dale replied. "Get ready for some fireworks 'cause this bitch is about to launch."

"Oh fuck! Ohmagawd! I'm...I'm...I'm going to...gaaaaaaaaa!" Bernadette's entire body went into spasms, experiencing an orgasm like she had never experienced before. Her head was swimming in ecstasy as the two men threw themselves into her with even more gusto.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Ready, princess? Ready for me to fill your ass?" Chip asked, not really caring what the answer was going to be.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me!"

"Oh...oh...fuck!" With a hard buck, Bernadette felt Chip's hot, thick cum shooting into her ass in spurts. He continued to buck and curse until he felt like he a fulfilled his promise to empty his nut sack full of cum into her. He finally pulled himself from her ass, bringing a stream of spunk along with it.

Dale grabbed her ass hard and thrust his hips forward with all his mite. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room. She could feel his cock throb inside her. "Ready, slut? Better hang on tight. I don't want to have to peel you off the ceiling when I dump my load in you," Dale growled.

Bernadette wrapped her arms around his neck tight. "Just give it to me, you furry fuck! Holy shit!"

With a grunt and a thrust, Dale shot his load deep into her cum depository. She could feel each pulse of his tree trunk inside her, with each pulse pumping a fresh supply of thick cum into her. She threw her head back, her arms wrapped tightly around his furry neck, feeling the warmth pump into her.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers