Bernadette & Penny go to Anaheim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,184 Followers

As Dale's bucking stopped and the pulsing of his pole slowed, he began to walk around the leather couch next to him, still carrying Bernadette with his rod still buried deep in her snatch. As he rounded the corner, he lifted her off of him and plopped her naked, sweaty body onto the couch.

"Bathroom's down the hall on the left," Dale chuckled. "Let's get the fuck outta here, Tim," he said to Chip. She heard them high five each other behind her. "That was a tight fucking cunt right there," he said as if he were truly impressed.

"I thought we were gonna split that bitch in half," Chip replied with a grin.

Bernadette was lost in exhaustion. Her mind was racing, trying to wrap her brain around what just happened. Did that really just happen at Mouseland? Then, suddenly, she heard the door behind her unlock and swing open.

"Bout fuckin' time," came a voice from the breakroom.

"We had shit to take care of," Dale responded angrily.

Bernadette was mortified to hear the rustle of bodies headed her way to enjoy the company lounge. She quickly raced around the couch, gathered up her dress, and brushed past the bodies coming through the door as she exited.

"How the fuck does Dale do that?" she heard behind her as she ran down the hallway to the bathrooms.

*****

"Mmmmpppffff! Mmmmmppppffff! Mmmmmm!" Penny's muffled cries filled the room as her orgasm crashed through her body. The only thing that was keeping her cries from being heard by the line of families waiting to meet Dark Raider on the other side of the door was the cock that was buried in her throat.

"Lord Raider! Lord Raider! She's...she's...she's squeezing me so tight! I-I-I don't think I can take much more!" said the Majestic private who was slamming her slit from behind.

"Yes-s-s-s-s, I feel it, too, private. Fire when ready," Dark growled.

"Thank you! Thank you! Firing! Firing! Gaaaaaaaa!" The private's body convulsed as he fired his energy into Penny's still quivering cunt.

"Yes-s-s-s-s, direct hit, private. Well done," Dark said as he thrust his hips into Penny's face even harder.

"Thank you, Lord Raider! Thank you," the private said as he pulled his plug out of Penny's gash. She could feel his cum begin to streak down the inside of her thighs.

"Now, rebel bitch, t-t-t-try not to choke on your as...as...aspirations!" Dark pulled her face close until her nose was buried in his stomach. His sword was buried in her throat, pumping blast after blast of dark matter down her gullet and straight into her stomach.

So much cum! I can't keep up! Penny thought to herself. She began to cough at the volume. Her airway was filled with cock and cum.

Dark finally released the pressure of his hand from the back of her head and allowed her to pull back and breath. The assault on her throat was over. She stood upright on wobbly legs and wiped the cum off of her chin and scooped it back into her mouth while giving Lord Raider a wicked grin. Snap! Snap! Snap!

"You've done well, beautiful rebel," Dark said panting as he tucked his saber back into his uniform.

"Y'all weren't too shabby yourselves," Penny said as she dressed.

Dark pointed towards the exit. "Now go. Tell your rebel friends that your performance has allowed them to live another day. Be sure to tell them what happens to bitches when they try to meddle with The Source."

Before she could exit, the private stopped her. "Here. There's a Galatic invitation-only event here at the Launching Bay every night. Here are two passes for tonight's event."

"Awwwwww. Thanks, sweetie." She grabbed the passes from his hands. She put her hand behind his neck and pulled him close. In seconds, her warm, soft lips were smashed onto his. Her tongue danced in his surprised mouth. Then, as quickly as it began, she pulled away. "Thanks for the good time, boys," she said, waving as she left.

*****

Penny and Bernadette reunited outside the Launch Bay. Penny's hair was tousled. Most of Bernadette's makeup had been washed off.

"So, how'd it go with your furry friends?" Penny asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh, they definitely stored something in me. I don't know if it will last until winter, though."

"Yeah, it looks like it," Penny replied with a sideways grin.

"How about you? Did you get anything for Leonard?"

"Nothing he wants. But I got a good look at Dark Raider's light sword."

"Yeah, it looks like it."

"But, hey, we got invited to a party tonight!" Penny said, holding up her tickets.

*****

Later that night, Penny and Bernadette found themselves crammed into a small gathering space with 100 or so of their closest Galaxy fans. The room was filled with the finest desserts, assorted beverages, and ice cream with fresh toppings, all in some sort of Galaxy theme. The girls were more than happy to sample the chocolates and enjoy the assorted alcoholic beverages.

A pair of Majestic guardians would occasionally stroll through the room, stopping to pose with the guests. They were telling people to remain calm, they were only there for their protection, and asking the occasional child if they were with the rebels.

30 minutes or so into the party, two guardians stopped at their table.

"These two match the description of those suspected rebels we were warned about in our briefing," one white and black clad guardian said to the other.

The second guardian nodded. "Yes, they do. I think we should call it in." He held his wrist up to his mask. "Control, we think we've located the rebel females." Penny and Bernadette just smiled at each other, enjoying the show the two guardians were putting on.

"Bring them in. Use force if you have to," came the crackling reply. The two guardians nodded at each other in response. Each one grabbed a girl by her arm and tried to pull them away from the table.

Penny pulled away. "Hey, wait a minute! What's goin' on?!"

"Command has asked us to bring you in," came the flat reply. "Don't make us use these," he said, holding up his gun.

"C'mon, Penny, play along. It'll be fun!" Bernadette squeaked.

The guardians led the girls away from their table and through the crowd. Parents could be heard whispering to their children, "See, that's what happens when you're bad. Guardians take you away." They passed through a set of double doors and down a brightly lit hallway.

They came to a steel door on the right. A guardian knocked on the door twice. Three knocks came from inside. Four knocks from the guardian. An electrical clicking could be heard and soon the door swung open.

The girls passed through the door into what appeared to be an amazing recreation of the inside of an Majestic Landing Craft. It was almost overwhelming in its detail. But, much like the lounge area Bernadette had been in earlier, leather couches were scattered around the room along with several flat screen TVs. This room was much nicer than that one, though.

The second thing the girls noticed were a dozen or so guardians standing in front of them, fully dressed in their shiny white and black uniforms. With one exception. Each one's cod piece had been removed, revealing a dozen or so stiff cocks in all shapes and sizes.

The door closed behind them. The same electrical clicking of licks were heard. The girls looked at each other. The guardians that had led them here, now behind them, pushed them closer to the crowd.

"Wha-wha-what the fuck?" Penny asked.

"There have been reports of two rebels...abusing...various crew members, including our own Lord and Master, Lord Raider," said the guardian in the center.

"We were abusing them? Are you fucking kidding me?! Just walking around here, I haven't gotten my ass touched that much since I banged the football team!" Penny asked incredulously.

Bernadette giggled. "Maybe. What about it, bub?" Bernadette said confidently but playfully.

The guardians began to create a circle around them. "We have been instructed to determine if you are indeed the perpetrators of these abuses and, if so, to discipline you in a manner befitting the abuse," the guardian said sternly. "We have reason to believe that you are the suspects. But we need to first confirm it."

"And just how do you plan on confirming it?" Penny asked crossing her arms.

"We have very...detailed...descriptions of the suspect's physical attributes."

"Like?" Penny asked.

The guardian paused. The ring of guardians became tighter. "Breast size when not constrained. Skin tone. Size and hardness of their nipples." The ring became tighter. The voice of the guardian lowered. "The heat of their breath. The feel of their cunt and ass when they're wrapped around a cock."

Bernadette was right! This will be fun! Penny thought to herself. The girls' bodies became hot at the thought of servicing all of these cocks.

In a flash, gloved hands pawed at both Penny and Bernadette. Their clothing raced off their bodies, flying through the air across the room after they had been removed. The girls found themselves holding a cock in each hand as they were pressed on their shoulders to their knees. One cock after another was shoved down their throats while hands pawed at their breasts. Cocks that weren't in their hands or mouths slapped against their heads and shoulders.

After seemingly taking each guardian at least once into their mouths, the circle began to break up. Penny and Bernadette were helped to their feet.

"It's time to get serious now," growled a guardian. Penny was pushed against the back of a leather clad couch while Bernadette stepped over a body lying on the ground at her side.

"Bring her down here so I can fuck that sweet ass," came the command from the guardian on the ground. Bernadette was pushed down until her rosebud touched the tip of the guardian's fleshy rifle. While he held it steady, Bernadette slowly lowered herself down. Suddenly, the hands on her shoulders shoved her down forcefully. In a flash, she was sitting in the guardian's lap, his pole buried balls deep into her. "Oh, fuck yeah!" he moaned.

"Ohmagod!" Bernadette cried out.

"Now lean back. I'm gonna fuck those big ol' titties," another guardian demanded.

She slowly leaned back until she was lying on the guardian beneath her, making sure to keep his tool plugging her ass.

"You wanna fuck my tits?" she cooed. "I love a big, fat cock fucking my tits."

The guardian lowered himself down and placed his fat cock between her 36D tits. She wrapped her fleshy globes around it. He thought it felt like two warm pillows had suddenly enveloped him. "You do, huh? Then you're about to be real fuckin' happy," he said, and promptly began thrusting his hips back and forth. The tip of his tool would pop out the top of her cleavage, then disappear back into it, like a gopher popping in and out of its hole.

Another guardian slid in between her legs. "I'm gonna fuck this cunt until she cries my name," he said as he slid forward. He touched his tip to her swollen cunt lips. "Jesus Christ! She's fucking soaked!" With no hesitation, he rocked his hips forward, sliding himself balls deep on the first thrust. "Oh yeah! That's the shit right there!"

"Ohmagawd, fuck!" Bernadette squealed as he buried himself inside her.

Before they could say "hold it right there", the three guardians blanketing Bernadette had a perfect rhythm going.

"Bend over, bitch," a guardian said, pushing Penny over. She quickly found her hands on top of the couch and bent over. A guardian was already leaning against the back. His cock was now practically slapping her forehead. "Spread your legs and get ready to beg for more," the guardian behind her said menacingly.

He moved in behind her until the swollen head of his cock pressed against her soaked slit. She could feel the massive size of the head. My gawd! If he's as thick as I think he is, he's gonna split me in half! she thought in a brief moment of panic.

He pressed forward. His massive member slid through her with ease. He kept sliding...and sliding...and sliding...until he could slide no further. Penny had never felt so full in her entire life.

"Holy crap on a cracker," she moaned as she threw her head back in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

The guardian leaned forward, pressing himself in even further. "I'm gonna ruin you for every other man, bitch," he whispered. A chill ran down her spine.

Penny turned her head to look him in the eye. "Go ahead and try. C'mon, do it," Penny said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Leave some left for us, goddammit!" came a worried voice from behind them, afraid this guardian would actually ruin her for everyone else.

"You asked for it. Bitch." He drew back until his massive member almost slipped out, then threw his hips forward with all his mite. His skin slapped against hers.

"Holy fucking shit, you motherfucker!" Penny yelped, throwing her head back again. The guardian chuckled.

"You're too goddamn loud. We need to do something about that," the guardian in front of her said as he pulled her face towards his groin and his swollen member. "Open your mouth, bitch. Take it. Take it all!" She did as asked and opened her mouth. He forcefully pulled her head, slamming his pole down her throat. After several pumps he said to the room, "Davey was right. This bitch could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!"

"Well hurry the fuck up! I'm about to bust a nut over here!" came a voice from across the room.

Bernadette glanced out the corner of her eye to see Penny's cunt and mouth full. I've got three, she's only got two. Ha ha! Score one for the bitch with the big tits! she thought.

Penny glanced behind her to see Bernadette covered with white and black clad bodies. Looks like Bernie's having a good time. Lucky cunt!

A few moments later, the guardian fucking Bernadette's snatch moaned, "At least...Joe...left me...some cunt to...work with...here. Fuck! She's gonna...make...make...make me...fuuuuuuuuck!" Bernadette felt him shoot his hot cum deep into her vagina. He pumped and pumped and pumped, cursing all the while, until he could pump no more.

"Chip was right! Her ass just keeps pulling me in further and further!" announced the man underneath her. "I'm gonna fill her ass up...right...nowuuuugggghhhhh!" For the second time today, Bernadette felt a warm, thick substance shooting up her tight ass. She squeezed each thrust, trying to milk as much out of him as possible.

"Ready to swallow my load, slut?" asked the guardian fucking her tits.

"Give it to me! Give it all to me!" she squealed as she opened her mouth.

He jammed his hose down her throat. "Drink it all! Don't you spill a fucking drop!"

His hose exploded in her throat. She sucked and swallowed as he pumped at her face, his balls bouncing off her chin, doing her best to keep up with the stream of cum that was filling her mouth. She thought this would be the first of many tonight.

"Ready for your protein shake, bitch?" said the guardian in Penny's mouth.

She could only nod her head. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmhmmm!"

The guardian threw his head back and tightened his grip on the back of her head. "Gggggaaaaaaaa!" His pole quickly pulsed, spewing spurt after spurt of his protein-filled concoction down the back of her throat.

The huge cock buried in Penny's snatch began to throb violently. It felt like a drum beat inside of her. "Hold on tight, cunt, I don't want you flying off me when I launch my load," he said as he grabbed her hips tighter.

With the cock removed from her mouth, Penny turned her head to look him into his black eyes. "Gimme your best shot, sweetie," she said with a crooked grin.

He panted a chuckle. "Oh, you're gonna fuckin' get it. Just try not to pass out." With a mighty thrust of his hips and a tug on her hips, he buried his cock further than Penny thought any other man had made it.

Her head flew back. "Motherfuck!" she screeched. The man only grunted and thrust, spilling gallon after gallon of his thick jizz into her.

By the time he pulled his throbbing blaster rifle out of her, three men had already blanketed Bernadette once again. A trail of spunk ran down Penny's leg as the thick plug was removed from her slit. Penny's knees went weak.

"Oh no, we're not done with you, slut," he said as he picked her up and lifted her over the couch, throwing her down onto it next to a seated guardian who was massaging his own impressive dick.

She looked into his face and panted, "What's up, buttercup?"

"Jump on, sunshine," he said as he shook his cock at her.

She climbed over him and began to sit down in his lap facing him, watching as Bernadette exploded in orgasm. She lowered herself down until his rigid pole slid through her slit with ease. Both moaned as she slid down it.

Soon she felt a hand pressing on her back. "Bend over, bitch. It's time to take the cock train up the ass!"

"It's about fucking time!" she shouted. "I love a fat fucking cock in my ass!"

He touched the tip to her quivering rosebud. He pushed forward and slid through her opening gate. "Ohhhhhh holy fuck! You rat bastard! Yes!" she screamed as he slid past her sphincter.

"Oh look! Another hole to plug," said a guardian on the other side of the couch. He moved forward until his cock touched her bouncing lips. She opened her hungry mouth and swallowed him whole, her throat taking the shape of the penis shoved down it.

This went on for two more hours. As soon as a cock was removed from a hole, another replaced it. The girls lost count of the number of orgasms they had and how many men had cum in and on them.

"Okay, boys, how about one last finale," a guardian said. The six guardians that were filling the two girls holes removed themselves. They pulled Bernadette up and pulled Penny over the couch until the two were next to each other on their knees. "How about one last gang blast to finish this little party."

"Yeah, time to apply some new make-up," one chuckled.

The six gathered around the two girls and furiously stroked their throbbing cocks, while Penny and Bernadette cradled and massaged a set of balls in each hand.

Suddenly, a rope of white shot across Penny's forehead. A spurt splashed against Bernadette's cheek, splattering across the side of her face. Penny opened her mouth for a stream that just missed and smacked her chin. Two more streams crashed against each one's chest, covered the top of their tits with the thick, white spunk. Smaller spurts followed, landing in their hair, on their shoulders, faces, and tits. When the firing was all done they were covered from head to tit with the gooey substance. Gravity was taking over, causing it to slide off of their chins and jaws onto their thighs and floor, while even more slid between their tits and down their stomachs.

The six guardians stepped away to admire their handy work. "Okay, boys, I think we've determined that these two cunts were the rebels. I think they've learned their lesson." The others laughed. Somebody threw their clothing at them. He pointed towards a door. "Bathroom's over there. Wash that cum off of each other - lick it off for all I care. We need to get you sluts outta here."

*****

When Penny and Bernadette left the bathroom, there was a guardian on either side of the door at attention. Their presence startled them.

"What? More? Haven't you fuckers had enough?" Penny asked.

"Fucking your asses? I could never get enough of that," the guardian to her left replied. "But we have our orders. The park is closed. We've been asked to escort you out of the park and make sure you get to your vehicle safely. Follow us."

*****

Howard arrived home and walked into their bedroom

"Bernie, I'm home," he announced. "You have fun today?"

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,184 Followers