Bernadette and the Comic Book

Story Info
Bernadette goes on a quest to replace a comic book.
7.7k words
4.65
30.2k
38
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers

Bernadette walked into Stuart's tiny comic book store looking completely distraught. Stuart looked dazed, like he was deep in thought.

"Hey Stuart."

Stuart jumped. "Hey."

Stuart's reaction startled Bernadette. "Sorry. Did I startle you?"

Stuart shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "Yes, but at this point, pretty much any customer does." He paused. His own comment made him sad at his state of affairs. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, I need a little help. I accidentally destroyed one of Howard's comic books this morning, and was hoping I could replace it."

The thought of a prized comic book being destroyed made Stuart's jaw drop. "Wow. What happened?" he said, truly concerned.

"Batman got his ass kicked by my curling iron."

"Well, don't let The Riddler know that." Bernadette stared at him with a confused look. "It's a comic book joke." He shrugged his shoulders "Or maybe it's not."

Bernadette reached into her purse and pulled out the remains of Howard's comic book. "Do you have this one?"

"Uh, well, it's, it's pretty rare. Can you give me a few days to track it down?"

Bernadette frowned. "Ooh, I was kind of hoping to get it before Howie comes home from work."

"Oh. What's the hurry?"

"Well, he's always saying I should be more careful with my curling iron, and it seems like a dangerous precedent to let him think he can be right."

"Well, I'll do what I can, but I can't make any promises. Give me a couple of days."

Bernadette looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "If there's anything I can do to speed it up, I'll do it. You know, I do work at a pharmaceutical company. If you can make this happen today, I can hook you up." She paused. Her tone changed. "Or, you know, there are lots of other things I can do."

Bernadette played the innocent little Catholic girl. But Howard knew the real truth about what a freak she really was. And she wasn't afraid to use her female charms to get what she wanted. More than one professor had dumped his load on her tits to improve her grades. She had taken it up the ass more than once to get that corner office.

Stuart thought about it. He scratched his head. "Lots of other things?"

Bernadette nodded her head. "Mmmm hmmmm. Lots of things."

Stuart proceeded with caution. He was a little scared of Bernadette. Everybody was a little scared of Bernadette. "L-L-Like what?"

Bernadette smiled at him. "Wel-l-l-l-l..." She started to unbutton her sweater. "Maybe you'd like to see my tits? I see you staring at them all the time." She pulled off the sweater.

"You knew that?! And here I thought I was being so discreet," Stuart said with disappointment.

Bernadette nodded. "Mmmmm hmmmm, I noticed. But that's okay. I love it when men do that." She was unbuttoning the front of her dress.

"Y-y-you do?"

Bernadette noticed a large bulge growing in Stuart's pants. "Mmmmm hmmmm. I'll bet you've jerked off thinking about my tits, haven't you?" The front of her dress was completely open. Her hard gumdrop-sized nipples looked like two pencil erasers pointing out of her lacy bra. She started to walk around the counter that separated them.

Stuart's face turned red. He shook his head. "Noooooo. No no no. I, uh, would never, uh, (ahem) do that."

Bernadette chuckled. "Liar. You're thinking about fucking my tits right now." She unclasped the back of the bra. One strap started to slide down her arm.

Stuart watched as she approached. She was naked from the waist up. Her big, firm tits bounced slightly with each step.

"N-n-n-noooo. You're...you're...you're my friends wife," he stammered.

Bernadette grabbed his hands and pulled them to her breast. He began to gently massage her fleshy globes.

"Mmmmm hmmmmm. So? Everybody else has. Now it's your turn."

His eyebrows nearly flew off his head. "S-s-seriously?" He couldn't help but pinch her nipple. She squealed.

"Mmmmm hmmmmm," she nodded. She grabbed the bulge in his pants. Stuart almost jumped out of his shoes. Bernadette giggled. "That's some bulge you've got there, bub."

Stuart closed his eyes and bit his lip. Don't cum! Don't cum! Don't cum! he thought to himself. "Bu-bu-but what if somebody walks in and sees you...you know..." He stopped himself. "Never mind, stupid question."

She lowered herself down to her knees in front of him. She slowly unzipped his pants. The bulge twitched. It curled up and to the right. She pulled down the waist of his tighty whitey underwear. Then it happened.

His cock jumped out at her like a jack in the box! It nearly slapped her in the forehead! She grabbed it by its shaft. It was incredible! It was the most perfect cock she had ever seen. Not too big, not too small. Not too thick, not too skinny. The skin tone was beautiful. Women would kill for that skin! The veins wrapping around it looked like an artist had painted them on. How can this cock be attached to this body? she asked herself.

She looked up at Stuart while she stroked it. "Stuart, that's a...a...beautiful cock you've got."

"Gee, uh, thanks," he said, not quite sure how to respond. "And, uh, those are, uh, beautiful (ahem) tits you've got." Please don't cum! Please don't cum!

Bernadette smiled. "Yeah, I get that a lot."

She stared at the pulsing flesh staring her in the face. She leaned in and flicked at it with her tongue. Stuart took a double gasp. She pointed it to the sky and licked it from ball sack to tip. Stuart gave a long, low groan. She stroked it several more times. Then she took him into her mouth.

Stuart's head flew back. "Ohhhhhhh gawwwwwwd!" Don't cum! Don't cum! Don't cum!

Bernadette's head bobbed on his fat pole several times. Stuart concentrated on trying not to shoot his load down her throat. She finally pulled him out of her mouth with a pop.

Stuart thought he'd missed his chance. He looked down at Bernadette with a sad face. "Are we...are we...done?"

Bernadette shook her head and looked at him with a smile. "No, silly. Of course not."

"Whew! Thank goodness!" Then Stuart paused. "I mean, you know, oh darn, because, you know, this is, this is, this is so wrong to have my (ahem) dick in my friend's wife's mouth." He didn't convince himself or Bernadette that he thought this was wrong. Bernadette giggled.

"C'mon, big boy, let's see what you've got."

Bernadette wrapped his throbbing meat in her fleshy globes and squeezed them together. Stuart thought they felt like two warm pillows sent down from heaven. She tilted her head down and dropped a string of saliva onto the tip of his pole and into her cleavage. She looked into his face and started to slowly slide her body up and down.

"Ohhhhhhhmagawd!" Stuart moaned. "This is so much better than I had imagined." Then he caught himself. "I mean, not that I've ever imagined, you know, my, uh, uh, dick, in your, uh..."

"Hush, Stuart, it's okay," Bernadette said quietly. "So, when you didn't imagine your cock between my big, fat tits, did you cum on them?" she cooed.

"Oh...well...uh, yeah, usually."

"Usually?" she asked. She started to bounce faster. "What else didn't you imagine?"

"Well...uh...I guess, you know, sometimes it's on your, uh, face. Sometimes it, well, you know, you, uh (ahem) swallow it..."

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred. "That all sounds good. We can do all of those. But I want you cum on my tits right now. I want you to cover them with cum. Think you can do that, Stuart?"

"Oh yeah! Oh-oh-oh yeah!" he nodded.

Bernadette tilted her head down and took the swollen tip of his rod into her mouth each time it popped out of her cleavage. Stuart's breathing was becoming labored. His heart was racing. Don't die! Don't die! Not now! Don't die! he thought to himself.

His body started to tremble. He braced himself with one hand on the counter and one hand on the wall.

"Oh god! Oh god! Don't die! Ohhhh god! Gaaaaaaaa!"

A thick stream of spunk left his body and splashed under Bernadette's chin. A second and third throb sent streams that arched left and right across and onto the top of her tits. She finally released him from the grip of her globes and took him into her mouth. She stroked him hard and fast, pumping every bit of cum he had from his body.

Bernadette again released him from her mouth with another pop. His pole bounced in front of her face. She looked up at Stuart. She swiped a droplet of cum from the corner of her mouth and slipped it between her lips.

"Mmmmmmm, that was fun," she said breathlessly.

Stuart was trying not to pass out. "Yeah...fun...dear Lord..."

Bernadette stood up. She ran two fingers across her cum covered chest and scooped it into her mouth and swallowed. "Let me go get cleaned up and then we can see what we can do about you tracking down that comic book."

The words snapped Stuart back to reality. "Oh right! Comic book!" He watched her walk to the back of his tiny store and turn into the bathroom. He clenched his fists and raised them into the air. "Best. Day. Ever!"

When Bernadette came back into the store, Stuart was on the phone.

"All right, thanks a lot." He hung up and looked at Bernadette. "They have one at Capital Comics."

"Seriously? I let you cum all over me for a phone call? I could've done that, buster!"

Stuart smiled back at her. "Ahh, but you didn't. Hey, it's not what you know, it's who you know."

Bernadette stared him down. "Lucky for you it's not what you know."

"Be that as it may, I found one."

Bernadette thought about it. "Well, you're right, that's great."

Stuart shook his head. "No, it's not. I hate that place. Guy who owns it is a jerk. He's always making me feel bad about myself."

Bernadette tried to be sympathetic. "Oh, that's terrible." But she had business to take care of. "What's the address?"

Stuart waved a dismissive hand at her. "You know, why don't I just take you there? That way, I can make sure he doesn't rip you off."

Bernadette shook her head. "Oh, thanks, but I don't want you to close up. I mean, won't you lose business?" She paused and looked around the empty store. "Sorry. That was mean."

The pair walked into Capital Comics. Bernadette was awestruck. Compared to Stuart's little store, this looked like the Taj Mahal. Clean. Well lit. Fancy displays. Huge. And, most importantly, full of people. The only time she'd seen anything even close to this many people in Stuart's little store was when she and Penny had gotten gangbanged at his New Year's Eve party.

"Wow," Bernadette said in awe.

Stuart nodded. "Yeah. Haven't seen this many people in my store since that Korean church bus crashed through my front window."

Jesse, the owner, noticed the two come in and came over. "Hey, Stuart."

Stuart nodded. "Jesse."

Jesse looked Stuart up and down. "Haven't seen you in forever. Look how grey you've gotten."

Stuart ran his fingers through his thinning hair. "My hair's exactly the same color as always."

Jesse shook his head. "No, I was talking about your skin."

Stuart chose not to ignore the comment. Because he knew it was true. "Look, uh, my friend here needs a comic book."

"Ooh, and she went into your store by mistake. Good thing there was no one there to see you." Jesse looked Bernadette up and down. "Damn. You didn't say your friend was smokin' hot." He paused. "What do you need? Oh, yeah, yeah. I got this. Right over here."

As they walked to the back of the store, Stuart spotted one of his regular customers.

Stuart stopped and looked at him. "Even you, Sweatpants?"

Sweatpants held up a tub. "Free popcorn."

Stuart hung and shook his head before he caught up with Jesse and Bernadette.

They stopped at what looked like a mini Starbucks. "Can I offer you a coffee? Espresso? Latte?" Jesse asked Bernadette.

Bernadette shook her head. "No, thanks."

Jesse looked to Stuart. "How about you, Stu? Mocha? Scone? Directions to the nearest soup kitchen?"

Bernadette shot him a look. "Hey."

Jesse chuckled. "I'm just kidding. He knows where the soup kitchen is."

Stuart hung his head again and said under his breath, "It's on Merton Avenue."

Bernadette glared at Jesse. "Hey bub, I don't think I like the way you're treating my friend."

Jesse shrugged his shoulders. "Sorry. You want the book or not?"

Bernadette shook her head. "Not from you, mister. Let's go, Stuart." She turned and stomped off.

Stuart looked at Jesse. "You know something, Jesse? You may have a successful business and the kind of pink complexion that comes with good nutrition, but I have something more important."

"What's that?"

"Friendship." Stuart paused and looked around the store. "Which I would trade in a heartbeat for all of this."

After thinking about it, Bernadette really needed that comic book. A couple of hours later she went back to Capital Comics

Jesse spotted her when she walked in the door. "You're back," he said with a smirk while he leered at Bernadette.

Bernadette glared at him. "Yes, I am, there's a few more things I want to say to you. Stuart's store is just fine, and he's a much nicer person than you are, and if you still have that comic, I'd like to buy it right now," she growled.

Jesse smiled. "No problem. Come with me."

They walked to the back of the store again, through a curtain of beads, and into another smaller, not as well lit room. Jesse walked behind a small counter, reached under it, and pulled out the Batman comic book she so desired. Jesse held it up.

"Here it is."

"Great. How much?"

"Well, normally I'd say $749, but for you, $825."

Bernadette's jaw flew open. Her eyes went red. "$825?! Are you nuts?!"

Jesse shrugged his shoulders. "You know how rare it is. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here."

She glared at him. "Why are you charging me more?"

"You weren't very nice to me before."

Bernadette tried to calm down. "You're right. I apologize." She took a deep breath. "But I don't have that kind of money to spend on a comic book."

"Tell you what. Since you apologized, I'll take it back down to the $749."

"Oh c'mon. That really doesn't help."

Jesse shrugged his shoulders. "That's the price."

Bernadette's survival instincts kicked into gear again. Her attitude changed. Her body language changed. The tone of her voice changed.

"Maybe we can work out some sort of...exchange," she cooed.

"Oh yeah? What'd you have in mind?"

Bernadette started to unbutton her sweater. "Well...you're a man...I'm a woman...with a rockin' rack..." She peeled off the sweater and threw it into the corner. "Maybe we can...work something out."

Jesse's lips curled into an evil grin while she unbuttoned her dress. "Oh, I've got something you can work out, alright. I can guarantee you it's not worth $750 though." He walked around the counter as he spoke.

Bernadette peeled the top of the dress off her shoulders. "You don't know that," she said sexily.

Jesse chuckled. "Yeah, I really do. Unless you've got a bunch of Playboy bunnies inside that dress, you ain't got nothin' worth $750."

Bernadette was slightly offended but proceeded. Her dress fell down around her feet. She kicked it to the side. She unclasped her bra and let it slide down her arms, fully exposing her 32D "rockin' rack". She tossed the lacy white bra off to the side as well. She cupped her firm breasts and pinched her erect, thick nipples while she stared at Jesse.

"How about I show you how great I suck dick? Then we can talk about that price," she purred.

"A blowjob?" Jesse asked with a grin as he unzipped his pants. "How about I fuck that tight little pussy of yours - for starters."

"Starters, huh?" she said with a crooked grin and a twinkle in her eye. "We'll see about that."

Jesse's thick pole bounced in front of her. He's twice as big as my Howie! Yay! she thought to herself. She pulled her soaked thong off her hips and let it slide down her creamy white thighs, revealing a glistening, puffy pussy. It joined her dress and bra off to the side of the room. She grabbed his shaft pulled herself closer. She felt it throb in her hand.

Jesse grabbed two handfuls of her magnificent breasts and mauled them. Bernadette moaned at the first squeeze. He roughly grabbed them. He pinched and pulled her erect nipples. She gasped when he took her nipple into his mouth and ran his tongue around it. All the while, she stroked and tugged at this veiny manhood with one hand while running her hands through his hair with the other.

After several moments, he finally pulled his face out of her chest and looked down at her. "Okay, enough of that. Bend over, bitch," he growled.

Bernadette placed both hands on the display counter and bent over just as she had been commanded. Jesse slid in behind her and between her. He pushed her legs wider apart with his own. He held his tool steady as he moved in closer. The tip of his rod touched her swollen pussy lips. A chill ran up her spin.

He pressed forward. Bernadette braced herself. He pushed harder. And then it happened.

Bernadette's back arched and her head bowed down. "Ohhhhh, Mother Mary and Joseph!" she moaned as his massive missile slid through her until he was balls deep.

Jesse leaned in and grabbed both tits. "We're just getting started, sweet tits," he whispered.

She turned her head to look at him out the corner of her eye. "Gimme your best shot," she cooed with a crooked smile.

Jesse stood up straight and grabbed her ample hips. "Oh, I'm fuck the shit outta that tight little cunt of yours," he hissed. He pulled back. Then, with as much force as he could muster, threw his hips forward.

Bernadette's squeezed the counter. "OH! You motherfucker!" she cried out. Jesse merely chuckled.

He began to pummel her pussy without mercy. The two moaned and groaned almost in unison. The sound of skin slapping skin echoed in the room. The room began to smell like sweat and sex.

Bernadette's body started to tighten. Her breathing became harder. Her heart was racing.

She turned her head to see his body slamming into hers. "Fuck me with that fat cock, you son of a bitch!" she barked.

Jesse smiled and chuckled. He fucked her harder and faster than either though possible. Her tiny body pushed back into his. Her cunt clamped down on his cock.

"Oh fuck! Mmmmmhmmmm! Yeah, that's it! Ohmagawd, yes! That's it! Right there! Mmmmmmfuck! Oh god! Oh god! Oh shit! Ohmagawwwddddggggaaaaa!"

Her body trembled as a thousand lightning bolts stampeded through her body. She begged him to continue and he was happy to oblige.

As her body began to come down off its orgasmic high, Jesse's thrust began to stutter. His grip on her hips grew tighter.

Suddenly, he pulled out. 'Oh your knees! Get on your knees, bitch! C'mon, quick!"

Bernadette swung around and dropped to her knees as commanded. With one hand he kept a firm grip on his hose while, with the other hand, grabbed her long, blonde hair and pulled him towards him. She opened her mouth and took him in. It was an odd sensation tasting herself as he impaled her face.

Jesse had a steady grip on her head, thrusting himself in and out of her throat with ease. His body began to tremble. His teeth clenched.

"Here it comes! Here it comes! Take it all! Grrrrrrrr!" he cried out through clenched teeth.

His cock throbbed in her throat. Each pulse sent a thick stream of spunk down her throat. He pulled her close and buried her nose into his stomach. He held her there. Her body begged for air. Her airways were clogged with cock and cum. She coughed as she pushed against his thighs. Cum bubbles slid out the corners of her mouth.

Just when the room started to go blank, he released her from his grip. She pulled back and gasped for air.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,192 Followers