Bernadette Conducts an Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,186 Followers

Leonard touched the tip of his fat 8 incher to her rosebud. It was already well lubricated from the juices that had been gushing out of her and down her thighs and crack for the past 20 minutes. Her sphincter twitched in anticipation. Leonard leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Just remember, you asked for this." An excited shiver ran down her spine.

Leonard rose back up and grabbed Bernadette's wide hips. The tip of his cock slid easily past her sphincter. The feel of a cock in her ass momentarily took her breath away. Leonard slid it in slowly until he was balls deep.

"Ohhhhhh yeah," Bernadette purred.

Leonard withdrew slowly, until the tip almost slipped out. He slid it in and withdrew slowly again. Then, suddenly and violently, he thrust his hips forward, skin slapping on skin.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhmagod!" Bernadette called out.

"Arghhhhhhhhfuuuuuck!" groaned Leonard.

With that, the fucking began in earnest. Leonard didn't lighten up on his thrusts, driving his weapon into Bernadette's ass hard and deep with each thrust. Bernadette tried to match the rhythm of his thrusts, rising and lowering herself on Sheldon's long tool below her.

In the living room, Penny's senses were going wild. She knew something was going on. She got up and headed down the hallway to investigate. The closer she got, the more she thought she heard sounds from inside Sheldon's old bedroom. She stopped to listen, leaning in closer. She definitely could hear something. She slowly cracked the door open.

Her jaw dropped when she viewed the scene through the crack she created when opening the door. It smelled like sweat and sex. She saw Bernadette's tiny body sandwiched between her husband Leonard and her straight laced friend Sheldon. The very same position she found herself in just a few days ago. She could tell Bernadette was enjoying the assault on her holes as much as Penny enjoyed hers.

"Holy crap on a cracker! That slut bitch!" Penny thought to herself, choosing to ignore the fact she had done the exact same thing a few days ago. "I knew I shouldn't have told her about Sheldon's cock!" She thought how she should handle the situation. Should she barge in? Should she confront them later? Maybe wait and see if Leonard admits to it on his own?

She closed the door and made her way to the kitchen. "Howard, can you help me with something over here, please?" she asked from behind the kitchen island.

"Yeah, sure," Howard replied, leaving Raj and Amy in the living room.

"Can you grab the orange juice out of the fridge, please?" she asked as she grabbed two glasses.

"Ummmmmm, okayyyy." He took his place standing next to Penny.

Penny looked over to Raj and Amy. "Oh! Hey! It's about 7 o'clock. If you go over and look across the street you can watch the couple across the street have sex."

"Really?!" Amy and Raj echoed, jumping off the couch and racing to the window and out of sight.

"I wanna see!" Howard said as he turned to leave.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere, little man," Penny said as she grabbed him by the waistband and pulled him close.

"Huh?! But..." Howard motioned to the window.

"Trust me," Penny said with a crooked smile while she reached down to rub his crotch.

Howard jumped. "What?!" Penny dropped to her knees behind the kitchen island and quickly unzipped his fly. "But Bernie...what if Bernie walks in?" he whispered, obviously agitated.

"Trust me, she won't be coming out here anytime soon," she said as she tugged his leopard print underwear down.

"We don't see anything," came the call from Amy at the window.

"Keep looking, they're over there," Penny said as she was about to set Howard's tool free.

"Just keep looking!" Howard yelled.

"Sometimes they're a little late," Penny said as Howard's sorry, little cock popped out from between his fly at full salute. It was just like Howard, short and skinny. Penny thought to herself, "Oh, that poor bitch," and immediately forgave Bernadette for lusting after Sheldon's monster.

Penny easily took Howard fully into her mouth, taking Howard's breath away and causing his body to shiver. Penny's head did short, quick bobs, sucking on Howard's tool with all her might. Howard's breathing quickly became deep and labored. He alternated from leaning his head back with eyes closed to looking down to watch Penny's beautiful face impale itself on his cock.

"We still don't see anything," called Amy.

"Just keep looking! A couple more minutes!" commanded Howard.

Penny knew this wasn't going to take much longer. She could feel Howard throb in her mouth. Howard braced himself, placing one hand on the countertop and one on his hip.

"Here it comes! Here it comes!" Howard said under his breath through gritted teeth. Penny continued her head bobbing as she felt Howards warm, thick cum fill her mouth. She did her best to swallow it all, gulping it down. When she felt the flow of cum cease she kept her mouth wrapped around the head of his already shriveling dick and stroked the base of it with two fingers, milking the last few drops from him.

She released him, wiped her lips, and stood up. Howard tucked himself back in and zipped up, breathing hard, clearly spent.

"Oh, hey, you know what guys?" Penny hollered to Raj and Amy. "I totally forgot it's Sunday. They go out on Sundays."

"Well, damn," Amy said as she and Raj walked back into the room, clearly disappointed.

Meanwhile, in the other room, things were about to come to a climatic ending. All three bodies were sweating and panting. Bernadette was the first to go.

Her body began to tremble, her pussy and asshole clamped down on the cocks that filled them. She continued to grind on Sheldon's cock while Leonard continued his assault on her ass.

"Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhmagod, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her tiny body convulsed like never before, she was having the best orgasm of her life! She continued to moan and groan and curse under her breath as the thunder rolled through her body like a summer storm. She thought she might pass out!

The storm inside her finally began to subside, her senses were returning. Just in time. She could tell Leonard and Sheldon were about to experience a thunder storm of their own.

"Okay, Leonard, stop. Stop!"

"What?!" he said in disbelief.

"Stop! Get off of me!"

He pulled his pulsing cock from her ass and clearly wasn't happy about it. Bernadette climbed off of Sheldon, off the bed, and dropped to her knees.

"Leonard, come here. You too, Sheldon," she said, holding out a hand to each. The guys stood on either side of her, sweaty and panting. She took a cock in each hand and pulled Leonard close, taking his cock into her mouth. She sucked on the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around it, while stroking the shaft with her hand. The thickness of his cock made the tiny size of her hands even more acute. She gave Sheldon long, firm strokes on his glistening rod.

Leonard placed both hands on the back of Bernadette's head, holding it still as he thrust his hips at her.

"Fuck! Grrrrrrrrrrfuck!" She pulled him out of her mouth and, with a couple of firm, quick strokes he exploded on her incredible tits that were made for catching cum. Gush after gush shot from his tool, covering the tops of her tits with sticky, white jizz. As the squirting slowed she wrapped her mouth around him to catch the last few drops.

Sheldon's body began to tremble. "Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear!" Bernadette turned to him just in time to catch his ropes of cum once again with her tits, with gravity taking over as the spunk began to drip off her erect nipples and run down her cleavage onto her stomach. Just as she had done with Leonard, as the throbbing of Sheldon's cock slowed, she took him into her mouth to finish him off.

She released Sheldon from her mouth. The boys collapsed onto the bed. Bernadette lustily looked at both men as she took several scoops of cum from her tits with her fingers and stuck them into her hungry mouth.

"Mmmmmm, that was fun," she purred. "Sheldon, do you think you were able to gather some useful data?"

"Oh yes, I gathered a wealth of data tonight," he said smiling and out of breath. Leonard shook his head at his clueless friend.

She slid across the floor to her clothes and gathered them together as she stood on wobbly legs. "I'm going to slip into the bathroom and get cleaned up. You boys get yourselves together and I'll meet you out there with the others." She pointed at both of them. "This never happened."

"It never happened," the guys answered in unison, shaking their heads as they took in the sight of her tiny body covered in cum from the waist up.

Bernadette opened the door enough to see if the coast was clear. Seeing that it was, she scampered her naked five foot frame down the hallway to the only bathroom in the apartment.

Sheldon and Leonard put themselves back together best as they could. They both needed a shower, smelling like sweat and sex. But they were just going to have to make due. They'd been gone too long as it was.

Just before opening the door, Leonard turned to Sheldon and pointed at him. "Not a word. Do you understand?" Sheldon nodded and motioned like he was locking his lips and throwing away the key. "Good."

They entered the room and tried to act nonchalant. Sheldon sat down in his spot on the couch while Leonard sat in the chair next to the kitchen chair Penny always pulled up when company was over.

"Everything okay, Sweetie?" Penny asked Leonard, watching his face.

"Oh yeah, yeah. Everything's good. Everything's great," he answered nervously.

"Sheldon, everything okay?" Amy asked.

"Yes. Everything is okay," Sheldon answered haltingly.

"Where's Bernie?" Howard asked.

"Oh, she's in the bathroom," Sheldon answered matter of factly.

"What was going on back there with you three?" Penny asked, thoroughly enjoying watching Leonard squirm.

"Oh. Umm. Well. Yeah. Umm. Well, see, Sheldon and Bernadette were back there. Then they called me back there, so I went."

"I'm aware of that, Sweetie. But why did they call you back there?"

"Well. Umm." He paused. " I'm thirsty. Anybody else thirsty? I sure am." And he dashed off to the kitchen while Penny tried to keep from laughing.

Just then, Bernadette entered the room and took her seat next to Howard, hoping she had washed all of the cum off of her body. But, even already, she could feel several spots she must have missed drying on her skin. She just hoped Howard didn't notice.

"Everything okay, Bernie?" Howard asked.

"Of course it's okay. Why wouldn't it be?" she answered tersely.

"Well, I don't know. You were back there quite a while."

"Oh yeah? Were to timing me?"

Penny was enjoying the exchange.

"No! No. I just missed you," Howard said, trying to smooth things over. "Bernie, what's that in your hair?" The cum Sheldon had fired into her hair had dried hard as a rock by the time she had gotten to the bathroom. Try as she might by brushing her hair, short of taking a sorely needed shower, she couldn't get it out. It looked like she had done a poor job of applying mousse to parts of her hair.

"Yeah, Bernadette, what is that in your hair?" Penny asked with a sly grin and an I-know-what-you-were-doing-in-there look on her face.

Bernadette couldn't help but notice the look on Penny's face and the tone of her voice. "Does she know?" she thought to herself.

"Oh. Well. You see, I asked Sheldon to get a box off the top shelf in the closet. But he dropped it. It had a bottle of something thick and sticky in it."

"Thick and sticky, huh?" Penny asked, trying not to laugh.

"Ummmm, yes. And when it hit the floor it broke and splashed everywhere. Some must have gotten in my hair. It took a long time to clean it up."

"Yeah, it sure did," Penny said. "It took so long you could have licked it all up with your tongue."

"Oh! Ha. Ha. My tongue. Good one, Penny. Were we gone that long?" Bernadette knew Penny knew.

"Yeah, you were gone quite a while," Penny said, looking at her imaginary watch. "That's funny, Bernadette. I spilled a little something in the kitchen while you were gone, too. Howard helped me clean it up."

Both Bernadette's and Howard's mouths flew open. Penny wanted to laugh but knew she couldn't without spoiling the fun she was having.

Howard and Bernadette looked at each other. It looked like Howard might have a stroke.

"Wha...wha...uhhh...yes!" Howard finally blurted out. "Yes, Penny made a big mess and I helped her clean it up."

"Well, it wasn't that big. It was actually small. But we got it all cleaned up, didn't we Howard?" Penny said with a sarcastic smile on her face.

Howard's jaw dropped, his eyes nearly popped out his head looking at Penny. "No, that's not true! It was a BIG...mess!"

Penny shook her head. "No, it really wasn't."

Raj and Amy were watching this all with confusion. They thought maybe they had left the room for an hour without knowing it because none of this conversation was making sense.

"But, hey, all the messes got cleaned up and everybody's happy, right?" Penny asked, looking around the room.

"Oh yes, I'm very happy," Sheldon said.

"I'm good!" shouted Leonard from the kitchen.

"I'm good!" echoed Howard.

"I'm really good," Bernadette purred looking at Sheldon and Leonard.

Amy and Raj looked at each other. Amy threw her hands in the air. "Oh, what the hell? I'm good, too."

"Me, too," Raj said shrugging his shoulders.

"Good! We're all good," Penny said. "Then it's all good. Right, Bernadette?" she said, staring right at her with a crooked grin.

Bernadette smiled. The two girls knew exactly what the other one had done. And they were both good with it. "Absolutely. It's all good."

Bernadette stood up and grabbed Howard's hand. "Let's go home, Howie. I need a shower."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,186 Followers
12