Bernadette Gets Penny a Job

Story Info
Bernadette gets Penny an interview at Zangen.
4.6k words
4.41
37k
49
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers

"Dayyyy-um, girl, you done good for yourself!" Penny said as she admired Bernadette's new corner office at Zangen.

"Gee, thanks," Bernadette beamed.

"So, how many dicks did you have to suck to get this?" Penny asked jokingly.

But Bernadette didn't take it that way. "What do you mean?! You don't think I could get this without sucking dick?!" Truth be told, Bernadette had sucked - and fucked - a number of dicks to get this position. Actually, she still was. And she was quite enjoying the attention. But she was offended that Penny didn't think she was capable of doing it without using her female charms.

"I'm kidding! Geez! Don't get your panties all in a bunch."

Penny was in the Zangen building because Bernadette had lined up an interview with the CEO, Mark Allen. Penny was going to interview for a sales rep position. Bernadette thought Mark would be interested in interviewing her himself. If Penny's interview went anything like her own, she thought Penny might get a prime sales route.

Bernadette gave Penny the same advice she had been given for her own interview. Be one time because that was a pet peeve of Mr. Allen's. And wear something sexy. Now, in most men's eyes, Penny could make a burlap sack look sexy. But Penny pulled out all the stops for this one. She wore a stereotypical little black dress. It had spaghetti straps and had just enough material to cover her goodies to let a man's imagination run wild. The hem fell just above mid-thigh and clung to her curves. Black high heels adorned her feet. Her long blonde hair and rich California-girl tan completed the ensemble.

Bernadette's phone buzzed.

"Mrs. Wolowitz, Mr. Allen will see you and your guest now."

"Thank you, Susie. We're on our way."

Susie led the girls through the grand doors and into the CEO of Zangen's office. Bernadette had been here many, many times before. Penny's jaw dropped.

The office was impressive to say the least. The large room curved into a semi-circle, it's walls covered in rich mahogany wood with ornate trim and moldings. The left wall was a large bookcase filled with books any library would be proud to have. The wall to the right was covered with painted portraits of previous CEOs, as well as photographs of Mr. Allen with various presidents and wanna-be presidents, celebrities, and athletes. The floor was covered with a thick, dark blue carpet with a large Zangen logo embroidered in the center of it. The back wall was floor-to-ceiling glass overlooking the city. Off in the distance, the Rose Bowl could be seen off to the left and the Angeles National Forest to the right. In front of the window was a large, imposing, dark mahogany desk.

Soon, the very handsome Mark Allen was standing before them.

"Hi, Bernadette. This must be Penny," he said in a welcoming tone. He held out his hand to Penny and she took it. "Hi, Penny, I'm Mark Allen. Welcome to Zangen."

"Oh! Yeah, well, gee, thanks for seeing me, Mr. Allen," Penny said as she shook his hand. "Quite the place you've got here."

"Yeah? You like it?" Mark asked as if he was genuinely interested in her opinion.

"Well, yeah," Penny said, still looking around as they walked across the room. "I mean, the pictures of the old dudes on the wall are a little creepy for my taste but, hey, if it works for you."

Mark laughed. "I appreciate that. I feel the same way. But it's tradition, so..." He paused when they reached his desk. "Please, have a seat," he said as he waved at the two oversized, high-backed, leather chairs.

Penny studied him as he leaned back on the edge of his desk in front of the two women. He was an older, good looking man. Bernadette had mentioned he was in his late 50s, but you would never know it to look at him. He was in excellent shape. His dark hair was turning to a salt and pepper color and it was the only sign that would give his age away. Tan skin covered his friendly, round face and piercing blue eyes. He was dressed in black dress shoes, dark blue dress slacks, and a freshly pressed white dress shirt. He exuded confidence and someone who was completely comfortable in their own skin.

"So, Bernadette tells me you're interested in representing Zangen in the field as a sales representative," he said with a smile.

"Yes sir, Mr. Allen, I think I'd be a great sales person for you," Penny said smiling back.

"Listen, Penny, there's one thing you need to learn right away with me," he said in a friendly tone. "Sir is for my grandfather and Mister is my father. Please call me Mark. It'll make me feel more comfortable around you."

"Well, alrighty, Mark, I'll do that," Penny said with her midwestern charm. Bernadette sat back and watched her work.

"Penny, I think with your looks and charm, you very well could be one of our top sales reps." Penny blushed. "But that will only take you so far. What have you done in the past? What's your work history?"

"Well, I moved here from Nebraska with dreams of being an actress. I've done one little, independent movie, and one commercial. But that big break hasn't come yet."

Mark was intrigued. "Movie and a commercial, huh? Anything I might've seen?"

Penny blushed and waved a dismissive hand. "Nah, I doubt it."

Bernadette jumped in. "The movie was a porno and the commercial was for one of those 1-800 sex lines you see at 2 in the morning." Her lips were slightly curled into an evil grin.

Penny was stunned. She looked at Bernadette and back to Mark. "Hey! The movie wasn't a porno! They cut a bunch of it out to get it down to an 'R'." She paused and then got a silly embarrassed-but-proud grin. "But I was naked in it. A lot."

"Just like the commercial," Bernadette chirped.

"Hey! That sheet covered up enough!"

Mark smiled as he watched the two friends go back and forth. "Okay, so we've established a movie and a commercial. What else?"

"Well, I was a waitress at the Cheesecake Factory while I waited for my big break. You know, to pay the bills. Actually, Bernadette and I worked together there."

Mark nodded. "Is that right? And how was that?"

Penny shrugged her shoulders. "Alright, I guess. The tips were good. I was always one of the top tip getting waitresses while I was there."

"That's because she hemmed her skirt 9" shorter than the rest of us and wore her shirt unbuttoned as low as possible," Bernadette said snidely. "She was always bending over the table and showing the guys her tits."

Penny snapped her head around. "Hey! I needed the money!"

Mark stepped in. "There's nothing wrong with using your assets to your advantage when it comes to sales. Nothing at all. I know I always tip more when a waitress, uh, goes the extra mile to satisfy me." The three laughed.

"Oh, she goes the extra mile, alright" Bernadette said with a gleam in her eye.

Penny looked at her friend. Mark asked, "Oh? How's that?"

Bernadette stared at Penny with an evil smile. She watched for her reaction. "She likes cock." Stunned silence. "Loves it."

Penny's got a sheepish grin. "Well...hehe...I do...but...Hey! I, uh, well, I, uh...who's side are you on?!"

Bernadette egged her on. "Tell me it's not true."

"Well, I, uh, uh," Penny stammered. "Yeah, sure, okay. I...like...I like a man's penis. Sure. Okay. What's wrong with that?"

Bernadette smiled. "When was the last day you didn't give Leonard a blowjob?"

Penny was shocked by the question. She couldn't believe Bernadette was doing this to her! But she thought about it. "Well...uh...okay. Three weeks ago," she said defiantly.

"Leonard was out of town at a conference three weeks ago! That doesn't count," Bernadette pointed out.

"Oh. Well. Okay. Fine. So I give my man a blowjob, like, every day. So? Don't you?"

"No, I don't!" Bernadette shot back. "But, since Leonard told Howard you do, he expects it." Bernadette paused. "You mean you really do?"

"He told Howard that? Jesus Christ, he can't keep anything a secret."

"Of course, it doesn't really surprise me." Bernadette looked at Mark, who was thoroughly enjoying this. "She gives her dad and her brother blowjobs!"

"Hey! I know that's considered something weird out here in California. But, back home, not so much. We're a very close family."

The room grew silent. Mark finally broke the silence.

"So, Penny, is it safe to say you like cock?" Mark asked quite matter-of-factly.

Penny was caught off guard. She certainly didn't expect to be talking about cock in an interview. When the question finally registered, she replied, "Well, yeah, sure, I guess, if that's what you want to call it, sure."

Mark reached down to his pants and began to unbuckle them. "So, if I pulled out my cock right now, what would you do?"

"Well, I, uh, I'd, ummm," she stammered. Mark unzipped and lowered his pants, releasing his beast. "Holy crap on a cracker!"

Leonard's cock was nice and thick. But Mark's dwarfed even it. Easily 9" long and so thick Bernadette could barely get her hand around it the first time she touched it.

Mark held it in his hand and gently stroked it. "So, Penny, what do you think?" he asked with a devilish grin.

Penny immediately got moist between her legs. "Well, uh, yeah, that's a nice, uh, cock you've got there, Mark. Mmmmm hmmm, yup." Bernadette licked her lips. She'd experienced Mark's hot rod many times before. She wanted it again.

"Nice, huh? Hmmm...okay," Mark said. He paused then nodded at Penny. "I showed you mine. Let's see yours. Show me your tits?"

"My tits?!" Penny asked shocked. Mark nodded.

"C'mon, Penny," Bernadette chided. "Everybody else has seen 'em."

Penny paused for a moment. Her body was growing warmer. She pulled a strap off of one shoulder, then the other while she watched Mark stroke himself. She unzipped the back of her dress. She grabbed the sides of the dress and gently tugged. Her 32Cs jumped out like two cougars being set free from their cages They were perky and tan and beautiful. Her pointed nipples were hard enough to cut glass.

Bernadette found herself getting incredibly turned on. She began to massage her breasts through the thin material of her blouse. Her gumdrop-sized nipples looked like two fingers poking through. She nibbled on the fingertips of her other hand while the heat between her legs grew.

"Very, very nice," Mark said quietly while he watched Penny tweak her own nipples. "Don't you want to suck my cock, Penny? You look like you want to."

Penny's mouth curled into a wicked grin. "Mmmmmm, well, if you insist."

She knelt before him and tenderly grabbed his stiff post. It was hot and pulsing with energy. She lifted her head over it and stared at the winking eye of its tip. Mark felt her hot breath rushing down on it. Both of their hearts raced with anticipation. She flicked her tongue at the tip. She felt it twitch in her hand. Mark placed his hand on the back of her head and pushed down. She willing opened her mouth and took him in.

Mark moaned as her velvet lips slid down his pole. She easily took 6" of him in before his tip slapped the back of her throat. She lifted back up, then dove back in. She held it there, pushing down, until she started to gag. She repeated this twice with the same result.

She removed him with a pop and looked up at Mark. His face was flushed. She ran her fingers across her chin. "Mmmmmm, that's a big, tasty cock you've got there, mister," she said with a twinkle in her eye as she stroked his beefy shaft.

"I'm glad you approve," Mark said with a wicked tone. "Do a good job and I'll give you something else big and tasty."

"Mmmmm, I can't wait," she said just before enveloping him again, bringing a growl from Mark.

By this time, Bernadette had her blouse half way unbuttoned and the top of her black skirt wide open. Her right leg was lifted up and over the arm of the chair. One hand was stuffed inside her blouse, mauling and pinching her own tits, while the other hand was past the waistband of her dress with two fingers buried in her soaked snatch. She bit her bottom lip and tried not to be jealous of Penny while she watched Mark's meat slide in and out of her face.

Penny gurgled and slurped while Mark and Bernadette moaned and groaned. Then it happened.

With one good, hard push, Penny's throat slipped around the head of Mark's snake and she swallowed him whole. Her face quickly buried into Mark's ripped stomach.

Mark's head flew back and he let out a loud gasp. "Oh, holy fuck! Ohmagawd!"

Now Penny was able to take him completely in with each bob of her head. Bernadette watched from the side as Penny's throat elongated and took on the shape of Mark's cock, something she couldn't accomplish.

"Ohmagawd, you cocksucking slut!" Bernadette yelped, nearly cumming at the sight. Penny hummed and whirred around the meat stuffing her throat.

Mark reached a trembling hand back on his desk and pressed a button.

"Su-su-susie, youuuuuuu had better, uhhhhhh FUCK! You had betterrrrrr get Shaw and, uh, Helton up here right, mmmmm, right away."

"Yes, Mr. Allen, right away," came the static reply.

Mark grabbed the back of Penny's head with one hand and palmed a tit with the other while he thrusted his hips into Penny's face. Bernadette was half naked and had worked herself into quite a frenzy. Her fingers slid in and out of her quivering gash faster and faster while her opposite hand molested and pinched her breasts harder and harder. Penny continued to slurp his stick while she was lost in her own lust. She had completely forgotten she was in an interview, concentrating only on pleasing the cock buried in her throat.

The moans, groans, and slurps were interrupted by a buzzing.

"Mr. Allen, Mr. Shaw and Mr. Helton are here."

Mark reached back and pressed the button. "Th-th-thank you, Su-su-susie. Tell them to, mmmm, come in. No, grrrrr, no need to showwwwmmmm them in."

"Yes, Mr. Allen."

The thought of Tom Helton coming got Bernadette even more worked up. She kind of had a thing for him, especially his big cock. And he had a thing for her big tits. She slipped a third finger into her gash and gave a loud moan.

Mark turned his attention to Penny. "Time for your reward," he growled.

Penny nodded her head as best as she could. "Mmmmm hmmmm! Mmmm hmmmm! Mmmmm hmmm!"

Just as the door opened...

"Take it, you cocksucking slut, take it. Take it all," Mark said in a menacing tone.

Mark thrusted his hips into Penny's face even harder and faster. She felt his thick meat pulse in her mouth. Thick, warm jizz shot down the back of her throat with each pulse. She gulped and gulped and gulped. But the volume was too much.

"Give it to her, Mark, give it to her!" Bernadette cheered from the sidelines as she brought herself closer to orgasm.

Penny started to cough and gag, but the assault on her throat didn't slow. Spits of cum and saliva spilled out around the seal her lips created on his cock.

"Another interview? Fuck yeah!" Roger Shaw exclaimed when he realized what was going on shortly after entering the room.

Mark pulled his throbbing rod from Penny's mouth with a pop. Penny looked up at him with bedroom eyes and licked her lips. "Mmmmmm, yummy."

Helton and Shaw unzipped their pants as they walked across the room.

"Hey, Bernadette, I've got something for you," Tom said as he rounded the chair she was sitting in. He waved his long, fat cock at her.

"Yay! I was hoping you did," she squealed.

She kept her leg thrown over the arm of the chair while Tom stepped in front of her. His cock was pointing straight at her face. She leaned forward and took him in with glee.

"Fuuuuuck yeah," Tom moaned as he watched Bernadette gobble him up.

His hand replaced hers as he shoved two beefy fingers into her slit. She gave a muffled groan. His other hand went straight to the back of her head and helped her keep a steady rhythm while she sucked him off. One of Bernadette's hands cradled Tom's balls while the other kept a firm grip on his thick shaft.

Roger slid in next to Mark who was still leaning back on his desk. Now Penny had two bouncing cocks staring her in the face. She reached up and grabbed both men's shafts. Her hands felt warm and soft.

Her lips curled into an evil grin. "Mmmmm, what would boys like to me to do with these?" she asked as she stroked each pole. She couldn't believe Mark was still hard and ready to go again.

"Well, for starters, I want you to take it down your throat," Roger growled. He grabbed her head and pulled her towards his throbbing member. Without protest, she took him in. Having already warmed up on Mark's bigger cock, she took him down her throat on the first dive.

Roger's head flew back. "Motherfuck!" he cried out in disbelief.

Penny took turns on the two posts in front of her, switching on and off at her discretion, while Tom continued to slide his fingers in and out of Bernadette's snatch while she sucked his cock.

This went on for several minutes before Mark spoke up.

"Gentlemen, I believe it's time to move on to the next phase of the interview," he said as sweat rolled down his face.

"Sounds good to me," Roger said as he pulled himself from Penny's mouth with a pop.

"Next phase?" Penny asked from her knees.

"Let's fuck these cunts," Tom growled when he pulled his fingers out of Bernadette's hungry slit.

Bernadette released him from her mouth and slid her forearm across her chin. "Oooo, yay!" she squealed.

"Fuck? These cunts?" Penny asked.

Mark grabbed her arm and pulled her to her feet. Her dress, that had been gathered around her waist, fell to the floor.

"Is that a problem?" Mark asked.

"Oh!! No no, uh, not at all. I'm just a little...you know? I didn't expect...well...it's been awhile since I had three cocks staring at me."

"Awhile? What, like a couple months?" Bernadette chirped as she lifted herself from her seat.

"A couple months?! Puh-lease," Penny said dismissively. The three men looked at each other with big, shitty grins on their faces. Bernadette lightly smiled and shook her head.

"Bernadette, why don't you lay down here?" Mark said pointing at the large Zangen logo in the carpet. Bernadette did as asked. Mark smiled at Penny. "Penny, sit on her face."

"Yay!" Bernadette squealed from the floor.

Penny snapped her head around. "Wait? What? Yay? I didn't know you were a carpet muncher, Bernadette?"

"Oh, I'm not! But ever since that first gangbang we were in together, I've wanted a taste of that," Bernadette purred. The men all smiled at each other again.

"Well, alrighty then," Penny replied with a hint of excitement in her voice. Penny suddenly craved a tongue in her gash.

Penny got on her knees and lowered herself while the three men surrounded her stroking themselves. The lower she got, the bigger Bernadette's eyes got. Penny got down low enough that she could feel Bernadette's hot breath on her quivering cunt lips. Penny bit her bottom lip as she felt Bernadette's lips touching hers. Then she felt it. A tongue quickly slapped at her puffy lips and snapped at her raised clit.

"Holy crap on a cracker! Fuck!" Penny shouted.

Bernadette went to work with a gusto, slipping her tongue in and out of Penny's slit and swatting her excited clit.

"C'mon, Penny, time to finish what you started," Roger said as he touched the tip of his tool to her lips. She happily obliged, taking him straight down her throat again.

Mark hovered over Bernadette and slid in behind Penny. "Hmmmmm, looks like there's a hole here that needs to be filled."

Penny's rosebud glistened from her own juices that had slipped out while she was servicing Mark and Roger previously. Penny loved getting fucked in the ass, but it had been quite some time since she'd had one as large as Mark's inside her. With all her might, just for a moment, she tried to ignore the cock sliding in and out of her throat, just long enough to relax her ass.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers
12