Bernadette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh-My-God! You felt it too? Right then with our hands on the shift?"

"Of course. And I knew. But I gave you time to back out if that's what you really wanted, cause I wanted to be respectful. And then we danced, and then I knew for sure with no going back. It's why I was forward enough to steal that kiss..."

"And grab my ass!"

"...Oh, right! And grab your sweet, beautiful, round, white ass. And once I did I knew Bill was going to have some delays in getting home. I guess it was just a hunch." He winked then and laughed.

Charlie had pulled me back up to the couch and we lay along the cool leather. I wondered about cum-drops on it from earlier and from the blowjob. But we had time. In fact....we had time. I checked the phone again. Probably still 40 minutes to go. This time I put it out of reach on the table. No more pranks. And slid as well as I could under him, got him shifted over me to where I could spread my legs. And used my hand to guide him. He was still hard. Was he ever not hard?

"Can you?"

"I can."

And this time we made love. First he fucked me. I knew he was going to. Then I sucked him off like, as he would put it, a top-10 slut. Along the way I'd cum hard 3 times and swallowed more cum than I'd ever imagined a man producing. Now I got the cockhead aligned with my slit. And found that I was still as wet as he was hard. He entered me all at once and I came again. Force of habit when a man like Charlie is fucking you. Someone had to do it and I guess tonight that someone was me. But he took his time. Slow steady strokes into me while we kissed like crazed teenagers on a date. His hairy chest was rubbing against my tits just right. I wanted those huge hands covering my tits again but that was impossible as he had to use them to hold himself above me. And even though we were making love he still fucked me as forcefully as I'd ever been done in my life. And I thought why not? And came on his thick manhood again just as he shattered my little clit with a final thrust and his own cum.

I snuck out from under him and felt my messy cunt again, found the washcloth and cleaned myself, snuck a little kiss on his cummy cock, brought him his drink and went to retrieve my panties and bra. He watched me dress with a dreamy look. I went in and cleaned up in the bath and when I came out he was dressed too. Bill went in to wash up. I opened the windows not knowing how deep the scents of sperm and pussy had infiltrated the room, but there was a nice warm breeze. Guess I should have opened them earlier but if I had I swear the neighbors would have called the police after my first orgasm of the night. Oh well!

I cleaned the couch with a wet cloth and then we sat together holding hands and waited for Bill.

Charlie said "2.5? That's a nice number. Guess he will get a good bonus."