Berry Palace Ch. 01

Story Info
Henry takes Bec in floral lingerie.
904 words
4
11.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bec woke to a cool, autumn morning. As she stepped outside, she grew goosebumps in the gentle breeze. She yawned and stretched. Today's one of those days. I better change, she decided.

She was wearing only a thin nighty. Her blonde hair was hung carefree down to her shoulder blades, lightly curled. They smelled faintly of tangerines.

You would see Bec walking down an ordinary street, on an ordinary day and you would probably think her an ordinary girl. Pretty and attractive, no doubt. Those fluttering eyes, oh so perky breasts and rather long, shapely legs for someone not particularly tall. Adorable , but you probably wouldn't have stopped and stared.

She discarded her nighty on the bed and walked naked toward the bathroom. She felt refreshed and new in the chilly air. She started to fill the bath and went to her wardrobe to pick out some things. Things, things, things. A bra with floral print that offered support, but not too much; a matching boyskort and a translucent sarong. But first, a bath. And something to help her out: purple vibrating fingerpads.

The bath was just right and she slipped in with a glorious sigh. Her cupped one of her breasts - the exact size of her hand. The vibrating pads were on three of her fingers and she turned them on to the lowest setting. A gentle hum sounded. She savoured the moment and ran them up the inside of her thighs, stopping just before. Her back jerked involuntarily. A long exhale.

Her left hand continued to stroke her nipples. Gently, she ran a pad along her slit. She moaned - high pitched and wantonly. "God, I need this" she whispered. She ran two pads this time. And again, and again. She was breathing rapidly now. Her chest heaving almost violently.

Quickly now, she pressed a pad to her clitoris and pushed down whilst two of her fingers plunged languorously into her. Her moans were loud and unrestrained now. 'YES! Oh God! Oh God!'"

She pushed in, harder, faster and harder and faster and her hips bucked against her fingers in response. She came soon enough - in powerful bursts.

Calming down, she laid back into the bath, sighing contentedly. But this was just the start.

***

Henry the Spaniard was getting ready in his room. He looked into the mirror, smiled and left for the Antechamber. There gathered about half a dozen or so spectators. There was Alice, James, Valerie, Markus, Karolina, Liesel and Amy. And of course, waiting on a cushioned mats in the middle of the otherwise bare room, was Bec in floral lingerie, biting her lip.

The other smiled and offered their greetings. They were all stunning and Henry could feel his heart begin to pump with more urgency. His eyes caught the electric blue ones of the petite Valerie - she had taught him rhythm. He saw those breasts of Liesel. She had showed him how to lick and suck. And Karolina and Amy had offered him more subtle lessons. But today was all about Bec.

"All the best, Spain" grinned Valerie. "Remember to be gentle."

The others gave him knowing grins and Liesel giggled as she gave him a quick good luck kiss.

They had barely filed out of the room before Henry was on Bec. Their tongues wrestled furiously as their hands found each other. Henry pressed his now rock hard erection against Bec's increasingly damp knickers. She pushed back with relish. "Ohhh! Ohhh..." she moaned. She quickly undid his pants and pushed them down with her feet. His penis came free and she began to grind hard against him.

He gave a grunt as he rubbed back and kissed her deeper. He could smell her hair, the fragrant perfumes of tangerine and mango and summer flowers. His fingers tried to undo her bra but she pushed him away. Not now, wait. Instead she pulled down her sopping knickers. "Oh God I've wanted this." He slowly guided his penis into her, and she leaned in to his ear and whispered "against the wall. Hard as you can!"

Henry lifted her by the thighs and drove her against the wall. "OH!" He began to fuck her with slow, hard drives. Each drive caused her to cry out. Her breasts bounced with each penetration. He could feel her walls wrap around his penis. They were slick with her juices and gripped him everytime he came in and dragged along his length as he pulled out. "Faster! Dear God!! OHHHH!!"

Her eyes were rolling back and he increased his pace. It was her breasts that were going to make him cum though. They glistened with sweat. The fact that they were so firm, so juicy and wrapped in that bra that absorbed each of his blows.

"Fuck!" he grunted and began to lick the top of Bec's breasts. "I'm so close! I'm cumming! Oh dear God Henry! OHHH! OHH!!" Bec cried out. It sent him over the edge. He ejaculated with force in her tight hole as she exploded. Her juices burst forth as she cried out.

They were both going at lighting speed as they came and smothered each other with kisses and licks as their orgasm subsided.

They lay on their backs exhausted, as Valerie, looking through the crack in the door, grinned. She too was panting, with her right hand down her skirt.