Berry's Second Chances Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PacoFear
PacoFear
7,240 Followers

He shuddered as I started bobbing on him with his cock buried deep in my throat. I was getting a little dizzier with each plunge. I could feel his smooth shaft with my lips, the weight of him on my tongue, and his thickness in my throat. I kept bobbing and prayed he'd cum soon. I was out of practice and I couldn't go too long.

As it turns out, neither could Bobbie. The only warning I got was a strangled, "Gaaah" and his fingers twisting in my hair. He jerked into me automatically with his first spurt, smacking his smooth, muscled stomach into my nose hard enough to make me see stars as his cum began jetting down my gullet.

Stunned by the nose bump, I didn't start swallowing until after his second spurt. By then it was too late, I'd never catch up. His cum just kept pouring down my throat. I couldn't swallow fast enough which meant I couldn't breathe.

Now I seriously needed to get off him if I didn't want to choke to death. I pictured a coroner explaining to my Mom that I'd drowned in cum. At least she'd be there at the morgue when she pitched over dead of a heart attack. That'd be convenient.

The trouble with bailing out of my blundered blowjob was that now Bobbie wanted in while he was cumming. I didn't blame him, it's a guy's natural instinct to bury his seed deep and all.

I may not have blamed him, but I still needed air.

I felt bad about it, but I sank my nails into his hands to get his attention while I pulled away. His shaft kept pulsing while I dragged my mouth off him, choking and gagging like an inexperienced high school girl. During those three or four seconds of my hasty retreat, Bobbie kept cumming and I gulped frantically for dear life. I lost track of how many times.

Oh yeah, he'd liked it.

I got my mouth off him just after he pumped his last spurt. I fell back onto my butt with a soft plunk, gasping for sweet, cool autumn air and looking up at Bobbie.

He was gaping down at me, his shiny, still-hard cock bobbing out there in the open.

"Heh, I think I'm a little rusty," I piped bravely, swallowing the last bit of his thick saltiness that had ended up painting my tongue, still gasping while I grinned. "I'll do better next time."

"Better?" he chuckled, tucking himself away then falling to his knees in front of me.

"Yeah, I just need a little more practice," I panted.

He rummaged in his coat and handed me a tissue.

I took it and it made me think of how he'd handed me a napkin on our first date, "How come you always have what I need to clean myself up?"

"I dunno, maybe you look like the kind of girl who gets sticky." He squeezed my knees tenderly. "Or snotty." He smirked as I wiped my nose.

"Not to gross you out, but the stuff coming out of my nose isn't snot, Goo Boy. We might need to have one of your balls removed so you don't end up drowning me someday."

He chuckled as he came to sit down next to me. We laid back and stared up at the naked treetops together.

"I love you, Stacey Jenkins," he said to the trees.

It wasn't the first time he'd said it. Or the second or the third. But for whatever reason, I don't know, oxygen-deprivation maybe, it really hit home extra hard and I sniffled when I answered him, "I love you too, Bobbie Miller."

He handed me another tissue and I wiped my nose again.

"So was that one snot?" he chuckled.

"Yeah, it was snot," I admitted. Honesty was the best policy. "But don't ruin the romantic moment, dummy."

I kissed him and he kissed me back and we rolled in the leaves.

Yep, I loved him.

~*~*~Part V~*~*~

I was thinking of that day in the park and it made my heart swell as I stepped inside the suite of a romantic little bed and breakfast, nudged gently forward over the threshold by Bobbie's hand on my rump.

"Go on," he urged me, "get in there, you're going to like this."

He was right. Who wouldn't? I padded inside, marveling. It was part of a converted barn, with ancient wide beamed floors polished to a bright shine and an enormous stone fireplace already lit with what looked like half a tree. Up a bent staircase, in an open loft was a huge canopy bed.

That's all I remember because when I spun to hug Bobbie for finding such a beautiful place he was down on one knee. He was holding up a small, black velvet box that he'd just cracked it open. There was a ring in it, a little one, but it was the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen.

Because it was for me.

My knees went rubbery and I blinked back tears.

"Stace, I know what I want. And it's you. Marry me?"

I'd be Mrs. Miller! Mrs. Robert S. Miller!

I wasn't even sure how the hell it happened. I mean, we hadn't even had full-on sex yet. I'd been chickening out and Bobbie-the-gentleman had been letting me. He'd been unbelievably patient and gentle and honest and...

Honest. My heart twisted. Crud, I had to tell him about what happened between me and his sister. I had no choice. Loving someone, really loving them, meant being honest. I couldn't keep it from anymore.

Knees knocking, I bit my lip and tucked my loose red hair behind my ears for battle. This could very well be the end of our storybook romance. "Bobbie, honey, put down the ring. We need to talk."

He was just as confused as he should have been. "About what? Yeah yeah, we're a bit young but we talked about that already. I love you. You love me. We make each other happy." His head cocked uncertainly, "Wait, you are, uh, still happy right?"

"Yes honey, very happy. I just... there are things... things you need to know before you sign up for a life with me."

"Mmmm, you used to be a man?" he ventured with a lopsided grin.

"Ewww, no!" I yelped. But I laughed too, amazed for the hundredth time how he could keep his sense of humor under stress.

While we were still laughing, I just lit my stick of dynamite and threw it, "Sweetie, I slept with your sister."

I didn't get the reaction I expected. Bobbie kept laughing.

I tried again, more clearly, "Honey by 'slept' I mean sex. A lot of it. We weren't just friends when we were in high school. We were lovers."

Now he only laughed harder, so hard his face was creeping up on, well, fuchsia.

"Yeah, I know!" he wheezed, still laughing.

Okay, now I felt stupid. "Wait, what? How long have you..."

"It's okay, Stace," he managed finally, wiping tears from his eyes. "Heather only told me last week when we went shopping for your engagement ring. C'mon, I'm her baby brother. Of course she's going to look out for me."

"Oh. Well. So... so you're okay? I mean, with the fact that I was in love with your sister?"

"Was? Don't love her anymore?"

That was the magic question that I'd been wrestling with for months. "Well, yeah, but in a different way now I think. I mean, if I say 'yes,' Heather will be my sister right?"

"Yep. And take my word on it, she's very lovable as a sister too." His eyes were bright and shiny with a joke I wasn't in on but I let it pass.

"So we're cool?" I asked finally.

He nodded and I felt better, like a weight had been lifted. "Good, I don't want secrets between us, Bobbie. A marriage needs a clean start."

I reached for the engagement ring box he was holding but it drifted further away. Bobbie had lowered his arm.

"Uh, so, no secrets?" he asked, looking up at me with his eyebrows knitted together.

"Nope, no secrets. Now gimme the ring, studmuffin. I'm going to say yes then you're going to carry me upstairs and we're finally going to fuck me stupid."

He smiled but set the ring box carefully on the floor and exhaled carefully. "No secrets at all, Stace?"

I smirked. "Oh please, let me guess, you cheated on a math test in fifth grade?"

"No, no... I've never been a cheater..." he trailed off.

The trailing off part was what made me worry. "Then what, Bobbie?"

"Stace, I... uh... I slept with my sister too."

I snorted and smiled. It was a joke. A sick one, but still a joke. Right? I searched his face, waiting for him to smile too. When his big, deep blue eyes looked up at me finally, tense and anxious, the room spun. My heart thudded in my chest.

I felt my mouth open and close a few times, but no sound would come out. I tried again. "Whe... whe... whe..." I couldn't even form the one lousy word I wanted.

"When?" he asked softly.

I managed a nod.

"After you and Heather broke up. Before you and I started dating. It was just once."

He waited patiently for me to digest it.

"Your idea or hers?" I whispered hoarsely.

"Hers. Samantha and I had kinda finished and my sister got all sentimental and..."

"Wait, Samantha? As in Heather's Samantha?!" Alarm made my voice high-pitched and it cracked at the end of Samantha's name.

"Well, yeah."

"You had sex with Samantha too?!"

One of his eyes twitched. "Mmmm, mostly," he dodged.

"What do you mean by 'mostly'?!"

When his mouth opened to explain, I held up my hand. "Stop," I sighed, "on second thought, please don't answer that."

"Oh God, thank you," he exhaled again with visible relief.

"Just please tell me that their boyfriend knows? Seriously, we're going to fucking drive over there and tell Hero tonight if you say no."

"Yeah," Bobbie winced again, "Hero knows because he was uh... there. At the time."

I let my head fall into my hands. "Right, of course. An orgy. Super."

"Sorry. Look, it was just the one time and, if it helps, the whole idea was to give me a crash course in sex so I'd have a clue if and when you and I ever got together. I was terrified I'd do something clumsy and stupid with you if I got the chance. I was a..." -- even now he danced around the word 'virgin', what was it with guys? -- "I'd never had... sex before," he said finally.

This was all too much. My heart was pounding in my chest so loudly it felt like I couldn't hear anything else. Bobbie was my sweet, innocent boy. I couldn't picture him, didn't want to picture him, twisted up in some depraved four-way sex pile.

I could feel my palms getting sweaty where they pressed against my cheeks as lurid images popped into my head one by one. I fought to push them away.

My salvation was in the middle of what he said -- a little ray of hope that was going to get me through this whole thing. Bobbie did it for me.

"Seriously?" I finally asked through my fingers. "You... you did it for me?"

"Well, yeah. I didn't want to make an ass out of myself, or worse, hurt you if we ever hooked up." When he said it his voice was steady. I peeked and his face was open and honest in the way I'd come to take for granted - the sweet Miller way.

For the love of god, this family was going to be the death of me.

Eh fuck it, I sighed. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

I sniffled and wiped my face. "Take me upstairs right this minute, Robert Miller. Get me out of this stupid flowery dress and do me. I'm marrying your ass."

"Wahoo!" Bobbie cheered.

"Wait! Don't forget my ring!" I giggled as he slung me over this shoulder. He snatched it off the floor and bounded up the stairs to the room's loft with its big canopy bed.

He gently set me down sitting on the bed and helped me out of my dress, lifting it carefully over my head. As exciting as all of this was, I was still a little worried about my first time.

"Bobbie? Careful honey? We've talked about this. You're kind of big," I said over my shoulder.

He nodded. "We'll take our time. We'll take all weekend if we have to, okay?"

I turned to face him.

"Oh wow," he murmured, eyes roving over my half-naked body in miniature black, lacey underwear. It stood out against my pale skin. His big blues leapt inevitably on my chest. The bra was a push-up demi and my jumbo, porcelain boobs were practically up at my chin.

Bobbie was definitely a boob guy. It made me smile.

We'd been together for several months and he still looked at me with the same little-boy glee that he did when I first stripped down for him. Still, I wasn't taking any chances that day, so I'd gone a little over the top with the push-up bra. Glee insurance.

I watched him undress as I scooted to the middle of the big bed. He followed me, wriggling out of his pants and shirt as fast as he could. His familiar warmth pressing against me somehow calmed me and excited me at the same time. We were really going to do this.

"Feel like losing those cute little undies?" he asked softly. His tender voice didn't match his eager grin.

"Yeah." I nibbled my lip and nodded.

He hooked his thumb into the slim waistband of my panties at one of my hips and slowly started tugging them down. I helped with the other side and lifted my butt up as he dragged them down further. I turned to watch his face. His eyes widened when my little red-furred mound was free to ogle.

"Never get tired of that," he whispered.

"Better n-n-not," I stammered already because his warm fingers replaced my underwear, cupping me and stroking softly. God bless his guitar tutor. Heat prickled at my chest and neck and cheeks and I knew I was turning my tell tale red.

He'd left my undies around my knees. For whatever reason, Bobbie had always liked it when my panties were still on. He'd eaten me into a shivering puddle last week that way, bending me over my dorm room desk after spreading my legs with my underwear stretched between my ankles.

It had been the perfect morning with one small flaw. I'm fair-skinned and when my boyfriend makes me cum so hard, twice, that I'm squeezing dents in the edge of my desk it's really, really obvious what I've been up to when I show up for morning lecture. My face was raspberry red all morning.

Bobbie explained his plan to take my overdue virginity as his fingers pressed between my outer lips and started stroking up and down my slit gently, just barely brushing my clit at the top of each stroke, "I'm going to tease you a little, Red. Excite you. Think that'll help your first time?"

"Yeah," I whimpered, his fingers already driving me a little crazy.

Extra lubrication couldn't possibly hurt. Bobbie's cock was well-above average. At least I wasn't too nervous for things to work properly down there - I was sailing past moist and well on my way to seriously soggy.

He circled my opening with a thick fingertip several times then pressed it inside.

I tensed. I don't know why I tensed. Bobbie's fingers had been inside me plenty of times before. This felt different though. Knowing that his fingers were just paving the way for his giant thingie heightened everything.

His fingertip stopped its teasing and slipped out to wander back up through my slickening folds and swirl over my clit.

"Bra. Off," I pleaded as he kept toying with me.

Together, we peeled it off me. I could breathe better without it. My ivory tits with their damned inverted nipples lazed on my chest, free of their black lacy prison. Much better.

"Bobbie, would you?" I didn't have to say what I wanted. Bobbie knew.

He leaned down and nuzzled the curved side of my breast, pausing to blow a warm breath across my nipple.

"Don't tease me," I whined.

He chuckled into my boob, "Uh, that's exactly what I said I'm doing."

"Okay, but not too..."

I didn't finish my complaint because Bobbie pressed his outstretched tongue down into my nipple, gently drilling it down into my breast. My absolute favorite. It sent tingles up my spine.

"Huh huh huh," I moaned and panted. His fingers in me. His mouth on my breast. I felt myself swelling and slickening even more. I could cum like this. He'd done it to me hundreds of times before.

It was like the cute bastard read my mind, "Sorry, can't let you cum, Love. Not yet." He went back to teasing my boob, swirling licks around my puckered aerola.

The rising heat made me sassy, "Don't make me change my mind about marrying you."

His finger found my opening again and I lifted my hips to meet him.

"What's the biggest thing you've ever had inside you?" he wondered.

"Two of your fingers," I admitted breathlessly. Then, for fun, I decided to mess with him a little, "Or maybe three of your sister's, it's pretty close."

His eyes widened. I'd guessed correctly that he'd like hearing about sex with his sister. Typical boy.

Well, I certainly had plenty of material. "She would make me cum a few times with her mouth, Honey. Then she'd fuck me with her fingers afterwards to finish me off."

"Is that right?" he murmured. He sank his thick finger deep inside me, twisting it gently. I bore down on him and his eyes glittered at my inner squeezing.

"Mmmmhmmm, when she really got me going she'd wriggle her thumb up my butt at the same time. Your sister was amazing in bed."

"No toys though? No dildos? No strap-ons?" he wondered out loud.

"We weren't that... kind of..." I was panting openly now as he toyed with me expertly, "...of lesbians. Kissing. And licking. Fingers too. No toys."

Bobbie slid his finger out of me and traced it up to my now insanely sensitive clit for several good twirls. I could feel my toes begin to tingle.

"Ah ah ah, no cumming," he chuckled between laps at my breast. He eased off to just barely brush my clit, teasing me.

"Bastard," I whimpered, bringing a hand up to cradle my free boob. I was so turned on even my own touch felt good as I thumbed my pebbled nipple.

He lifted my closer leg with a hand under my knee and curled himself into me tighter. I felt the hot, giant tip of his cock slide up the inside of my thigh, leaving a wet trail of his juices as it went. His hand centered it gently between my lips and I my breath locked in my chest.

"Easy," I blurted nervously.

"It doesn't get any more careful than this, Stace. Want me to scoot down between your legs and nibble you a little? Think it'd be better if you cum first?"

I was torn. "Yes. No. Fuck it, keep going. I want you."

He left himself nudging softly against my lips and went back to touching me, rubbing gently back and forth across my clit. When my butt wriggled a little all on its own, he pushed with his hips carefully. His push was just hard enough to split my lips and tease my opening with his mushroom head.

He felt hot and hard. And big. Ready to push inside. I froze, fighting down panic.

"Relax, Love. Breathe," he murmured. He kept touching me and went back to drilling his tongue into my boob.

I could feel wetness dribbling down from where we met between my legs. The little droplets tickled as they slid through my butt crack before wicking into the sheet beneath me. Whether it was his wetness or mine I couldn't tell. Probably both.

He continued touching me slowly, just enough to keep me insanely excited, but not enough to cum. He had me dancing on the head of a pin. I was light headed and dizzy and horny enough to overcome my fear. I wanted more of what he offered.

"Maybe... maybe push a little harder?" I pleaded softly.

He nodded into my tit and gingerly, so gingerly, pressed with his hips more firmly. I could feel my little hole straining. Owie owie owie. I grimaced as the pressure mounted. I should have picked a guy with a smaller dick for my first go. This wasn't easy.

My free hand flew to his hip and I squeezed him. My fingernails sank into his skin as I felt myself spreading slowly. Each time he pressed harder, I clawed him harder.

"Dammit Stace, you're tight," he groaned.

"Tighter than your sister?" I gritted out through clenched teeth.

He snickered into my boob,"Wow, you're sick."

"You're the one that fucked your own sister," I sassed back, gasping as he drilled himself a little harder at my reluctant hole.

For a brief, terrifying moment I pictured him tearing me. Me screaming. Blood everywhere. Not romantic. I pushed those thoughts out of my head and kept talking.

"Bobbie? You didn't answer my question."

PacoFear
PacoFear
7,240 Followers