Berserker Child Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In his hands, he held a small copper remote. Olivia eyes widened, wondering what he was going to do with it. He pointed the smaller end at her and screams burst through the bars.

Olivia threw her body against the cage bars with a fury that made the whole building shake. Tremors ran across her body following the electricity. Repeatedly the guard shocked her. He laughed at her through the bars. "Can't hurt anyone now, can you bitch?"

Spit started to bubble up around Olivia's mouth. Convulsions made her body rock and twitch in agony. Her screams died to soft rasping as her body shut down.

Before the guard could push the button again, a blade took his head cleanly off his body. The spray of blood landed everywhere, making the dogs growl with longing.

Olivia opened her eyes and saw her friend Kaane standing in front of the cage looking like the god of vengeance. His hands searched the guard, pulling out the keys to her cell.

When his fingers touch the cell and large body knocked him off balance sending Kaane skidding across the soft dirt floor.

Olivia cried out, slamming against the cold, steel bars. Her snarling was loud in the enclosed space of the kennel. Her blood red eyes landed on a man of giant stature.

He had pale colored skin; he was adorned with purple hair with crimson ends. His handsome face turned toward her, completely dismissing the downed elf on the ground.

The man's long stride carried him to the cage in a matter of seconds. He thrust his long, slender hand inside the cage and was rewarded with a painful bite on his right arm.

His left hand grabbed her arm, dragging it through the bars. His small teeth sliced through Olivia's skin with little difficulty. Power singed through his body, flashes of pain and terror filled his head.

Olivia bit down on the man's arm with enough strength to break bone. She hissed when she felt him do the same to her captured hand. Memories and emotions rushed in front of her eyes. She shut them quickly trying to hide from the gruesome thoughts.

One emotion in particular caught her attention. He was nearing ecstasy from just biting her, she could feel his blood swirling and finally pooling. All this happened in the matter of milliseconds, in that time Kaane was able to get to his feet and grab the stranger.

Their mouths were ripped from each other's arms. Olivia could hear both men snarling and growling at each other. Kaane stepped forward and spoke, "Who the hell are you?"

The pale faced man sneered at the other man's tone, "My name is Michal, and now if you don't mind I'll take my mate away from here and you damnable elves."

Michal flitted back to Olivia and ripped the cage door off. She stepped out and her spine crack sharply. Kaane gasped in shock when she walked into view. Her once black tattoos were now a deep, glowing purple.

Michal took possession of one arm and started to drag Olivia toward the exit, Kaane hurriedly grabbed her other arm, tugging them both to a halt.

He looked down at Olivia and was surprised to see acceptance in her chocolate brown eyes. "Olivia what's wrong with you? Do you know this man? You don't have to go with him if you don't wish it."

Olivia opened her mouth to speak, but was stopped by Michal's loud hiss. Before anyone could blink, he had Kaane by his lengthy, pallid hair. He jerked Kaane's head back and whispered in his long, sharp ears.

. "I am a Shadow Sucker, if you do not want to end up on the ground drooling I would suggest you keep your mouth shut. Olivia is my mate, we compliment each other with our darkness, and I won't let anyone come between us, ever."

Michal's attention was drawn away by a dark nailed hand laid on his arm. Olivia's pretty face looked up at him beseechingly, "Please don't harm him, and I'll go with you. I'll do anything."

Michal smiled down at her and pushed Kaane down with a rough push to the back of the head.

His hand reached into his clothing and pulled out an iron dagger banging it over Kaane's head, knocking him out.

"Come Olivia let leave before we're delayed again." With those words said, he grasped Olivia around the waist and disappeared from the estate.

************************************************************************

Michal was ecstatic; his one mate was now with him. He would never be alone again, he could share all the destruction in the world with this female and she would scream in fear of him. He transported them to the darkened house that he resided in before his had found her scent.

It was located in the middle of the forest, surrounded by large lake. He looked down at his lovely, dangerous woman and found her nearly fainting from the rush of his magic.

He grinned, now they could have some fun with each other. His arm picked her up with little protest and he carried her into the house. Sparse furniture and dust greeted them as they entered the household.

He felt her go limp in his arms and ghosted his way up the stairs and into his bedroom. Unlike the rest of the house, this room was done in purple and red satin, his colors.

He laid her gently down on the bed and ran a long finger across her oval face. Such loveliness shielded the animal underneath. He felt his cock lengthened in his black, leather pants.

He looked around and spotted some tethers he used for his hair. Michal grabbed them quickly and swiftly bound Olivia to his bed so she couldn't fight him.

He repositioned her on the bed and straddled her hips. His hand's going up her shirt finally brought her up from the blackness.

His ears were rewarded with a scream, and she tried to wiggle out from underneath him. "None of that sweetheart, you're well and truly bound."

Olivia snapped her teeth at him in a mock display of fierceness. In truth, she just wanted to sleep and to forget the last couple of days.

He just smiled at her and his hands continued up her shirt to cup her small breasts. "Don't you want me just a little bit?" He asked in a hurt voice.

She just turned her head and let him do what he wanted, he would anyway and there was no fighting it.

Michal snapped her head back around so he could look her in the eyes, "You are my mate, wife, and plaything. Don't deny me, or I'll take it by force, and that will only leave one with pleasure."

His violet eyes ran down her skimpy top and his hands slipped out of it. Instead of him leaving her alone, his hand snapped the thin straps and pulled the top down her waist.

She cried out in fear and renewed her struggles, but was stopped when his mouth slanted over hers in a hungry kiss.

Olivia's mind exploded in agony. Every dark thought and feeling was being brought form her subconscious. What was he doing?

The painful thoughts of her father's abandonment, the wonderful pain of training, everything was being pulled from her. Her eyes flew open and saw his closed. Tears streamed down her face, dripping slowly on the bed to form a damp spot.

She could feel him getting harder on her stomach, as he ground against her. Her ears caught a sharp breath and once again, a quick burst of pain made her recede to her mind.

The memory was from long before she could remember. Olivia saw a dark cavern and a swirling blue mist. She moved forward, not even feeling her feet move. The closer she got, the more painful her head pounded.

When dark spots gathered in her vision, she stopped and observed the mist. To her amazement and horror, she saw a woman emerge from the mist with a small child.

The child was her, a small version of Olivia was walking right towards her and finally as they nearly passed through her own body, blackness washed over her vision and she let go.

To be continued.

12