Berserking Giants Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Loro." She asked, her voice still husky with passion and Loro cursed whatever gods he could think of. His body needed sex, at the same time he had responsibilities.

"Me. You. Nic. Going to Earth. Tomorrow morning. Be there." He managed to gasp out. His massive chest was rising and falling in impassioned bursts and every cell in his body told him to grab her, lift her onto his staff and rail her while the rest of the pool house listened to her and the pure joy he brought to her.

"You seem to be having a problem Loro? Tell me, I'll help you with it if you want." Her pink tongue poked out of her lush lips and ran them invitingly over them. Her hand swayed and brushed the head of his dick in a brief motion so fast he thought he imagined it. His dick jumped hard, stretching the loose materials until it was nearly ready to break.

"Raven are you coming back to us?" A voice called out from the pool she had emerged from like some primordial goddess arising from the ocean, A bank of fog had covered their nude bodies thankfully for Loro's already overloaded senses.

"I think so." She called back in her normal voice. She looked at him and slowly winked before spinning slowly, running her hips over his erection before strutting a way, her hips swaying dramatically. Loro couldn't tear his eyes off of her round tight ass. He swore he could bounce a gold piece off of that ass. She took a step into the bath and looked over her shoulder at him, her hair partially obscuring an eye.

"Unless you want me to go with you tonight?"

"Ughhh." Loro grunted out and turned and walked quickly away before he caved into the beautiful siren. He had responsibilities, he couldn't falter now, at the earliest stages of the operation. He had to find the twins and tell them what was happening and then he needed to sleep. Loro just wished that doing his job didn't leave him blue balling anymore.

12