Beryl's Ascent to Dominance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was convenient that Creed was not the tallest of males. The fact invoking the delight of the women in seeing him totter in the heeled boots, was emphasised with spiteful cynicism on his taking his first steps in the tight footwear whilst ushered with a cane toward the dress. It was noted that he had the stature of a typical governess, but without the strict authority that such a position demanded; a taller example of womenfolk, and the dress would provide a sufficiently passable image. Creed needed a cursory swipe with the cane to encourage his obedience in being fitted, his miniscule sign of hesitancy, arousing the women as they watched the long black dress lifted over him, and secured tightly at the rear.

Creed's cock pulsed beneath the silky folds of the dress as he was first gagged with a knotted silken scarf, then masked with with a white kerchief covering his nose and lower face, tight black gloves pulled on to diminish the masculinity of his hands, and finally, a wide hat with a dark hanging veil, not unlike that such as would be preferred by a bee-keeper, was utilised to promote the assurance of the presence of a female to all who enjoyed the debacle. Julia sneered with pleasure as the women applauded the maids final fussing with the hat, one of them tilting it to an offset angle to render that final touch of femininity.

"There! My boy makes such a pretty maid... do come and see how you look." She took his hand and walked him to the full length mirror, around which Madam Wentworth and the others eagerly gathered, and their curt and spiteful pleasure at having him see what he'd been transformed into, magnified his shaming exquisitely. Creed's exposure as a submissive male, had been exploited with lustful vigour by Julia and her dominant friends on his journey to crushing submission, from the blissful awakenings of his lust and the tingling of his anus on being seen to kiss Julia's feet for the first time, through whippings under a chorus of feminine laughter, and spending his seed in absolute surrender whilst hanging bound and noosed by his feminine betters as they enjoyed taking him close to death... he'd known the pleasures of many stringent and cutting humiliations, but nothing cut into him like the rich vein of humiliation he now endured.

The women knew exactly how he'd feel at this delightful reduction of what remained of his beaten masculine ego, and thoroughly enjoyed his trembling in utter shame on seeing his reflection. In an era where fashion ensured there was not the remotest chance of mistaking the gender of an individual, Creed now went as a corset bound, and finely dressed woman, and his mumblings of despair and submissive aura through the gag had those women lushly aroused at their triumph. Julia added the warmth of her spite to his feelings, as the leering women enjoyed his shaming with satisfied smiles which complemented his reflection.

"Look at yourself Creed... a pretty maid, as emasculated as though your cock and balls had been removed... just think of the raw contempt the woman you're going to service will have for you...it'll really make her day." She nodded to the maids, and they opened the door with leering smiles, ready for him to know exposure to the wide world as a woman. Julia took his gloved hand and felt the tension in it as she raised her eyebrows at Lizzy, who enjoyed giving her scripted response.

"The cab awaits the transportation of our maid... in the next street but one, I'm sure she won't mind the walk, it's such a fine day." Creed boned in the silks as he felt the tug of Julia's hand, and Charity's hand on his backside as her excitement peaked.

"Oh yes, let's all take a walk and have her enjoy the company!" Julia's smile had his anus grip and dilate in advance of his humiliation as she concurred.

"Yes, let us all promenade the new maid... I'm sure she's keen to show off her smart dress in public." Creed stumbled a little on the heels at first, but Julia's grip on his hand ensured he quickly became accustomed to them, and the delight in the women's faces as he was was walked out onto the street, kept his cock high in the potency of his humiliation, as passing males doffed their hats in acknowledging the wholly feminine party. Each swirl of the long silky skirts as he stepped, had the smooth material caress and tease at his exposed bell below it, bringing him close to spending in shame, yet he was almost disappointed when the cab came into view. Madam Laura Wentworth was particularly aroused by the transformation, giving Creed extra food for thought as she fondled his backside in helping him negotiate the cab's step in the long dress, smiling wickedly at Julia.

"I should so like to have her attend my household for a day, having her tend my needs as I entertain and dominate would be so wholesomely satisfying... my husband was treated to the pleasures of cuckoldry that way, prior to his satisfying my ultimate pleasure of him... it's the only thing I miss about his departure." Creed saw Julia nod her assent to that pleasure as the cab door was closed on him, and he watched the three women wave as Lizzy made haste to Queen's Gardens with her maid on board.

Miss Beryl Frobisher eyed the carriage clock upon the mantelpiece, then taking a deep breath as the tingling of sexual expectation teased at her nerves, strode with an elegance that befitted such a superior woman, to a room at the back of the house where she'd view the arrival of the cab. Wearing no underwear beneath the loose fitting purple dress she wore, she enjoyed the feeling of her cunt squirming in its excited arousal, as her broad thighs flexed their fleshy girth on approaching the window which would provide the view of her commencement of sexual liberation.

She had gone without underwear before, daring to do so when out in public, the pleasing sensation of feeling the air wafting about her cunt as she approached one of those venues where those women she envied could be viewed, giving her an extra thrill as her imagination had her feign that she was one of them, and venturing forth to acquire a male client to be dominated at leisure. But now, in the comfort of her own home, her cunt was wetter than it had ever been on those occasions; today she would dominate, today her life would blossom into the erotic pleasures of a late spring, the satisfying heights of which she could never have imagined.

With her maids given the day off, the silence within the house seemed to echo the self-inflicted loneliness she'd imposed upon herself which would be well and truly exorcised that day, her heart pounding on seeing the cab draw up at the rear gate, the contented smile of the ginger girl so apparent, even at that distance. Her nipples poked hard in unison with her gasp, as the initially awkward gait of the maid led from the cab, told her that this was a male, and one subjected to a most humbling humiliation.

Creed's erection throbbed as Lizzy taunted him on their approach to the rear door, nodding her head with a smile in acknowledging the gaze of maids who sipped tea whilst looking out from the balcony of an adjoining property, their break from duties enlightened by the vista of a somewhat cumbersome maid attending the spinster's property. Though they were none the wiser to the outrageous truth, their mischievous grins on their obvious speculations as to why the not unattractive woman remained single, were bolstered with a little risqué gossip on seeing the delivery of a maid who was unknown to them. Lizzy deftly clutched her whip, and the spare implement she'd utilise, close together; knowing all eyes were more interested in her partner.

"See how those girls enjoy your humiliation Creed... I've a good mind to take that hat off you now, think of the thrill that'd give you." Creed almost lusted for the shame that exposure would award him, the impish smiles of the shapely young women was teasing enough, and he boned at the thought of their contempt on his being revealed, but that pleasure would be reserved for the woman who awaited him behind the door he was walked to.

Beryl's breasts heaved in the purple dress, the motion exciting her nipples to rigidity against the material, as the shadows of her visitors darkened the glass panels of the door, and she stepped to open it, then took several steps back to allow room to enjoy her first sight of the male she'd dominate with impunity. Beryl had thought she might be nervous, but the warmth of Lizzy's casual smile which reinforced the fact that this encounter was very much the norm for women who were in firm control, had her at ease immediately, and suitably excited.

Creed's cock pulsed and dribbled on seeing the fine and shapely mature woman before him, her blue eyes alight with the pent up sexual desire she'd harboured for years, which she'd now vent upon him. She thoroughly enjoyed his mumbled gasp through the gag as Lizzy removed the hat with a cruel and satisfied smile, the actual exposure which confirmed this was a submissive male feminised to order, bringing a soft half laugh of contemptuous elation from the mature woman, creating a delightful tingle to Creed's anus at the lush humiliation. Lizzy's curt and spiteful enjoyment continued as she removed the mask and gag, to reveal the full shame on his face.

"This is a very special day for you both, and most fitting too..." The ginger girl grinned at Beryl as she let the gag drop to the floor, Creed trembling with anticipation and taking in the hunger of Beryl's eyes as she unbuttoned the dress.

"This is his first occasion of going as a woman, and I know the humiliating thrill of it will have honed his lust to submit to a fine edge." She hauled the long dress over his head, and had his nakedness but for the tight corset, show the keenly erect pleasure of his humiliation.

Beryl gasped as Lizzy passed her a whip, and she gripped with white knuckles as she viewed his standing manhood whilst held to obedience. She'd seen idols at the museum, in a secluded section which gave notice of the lewdness of the primitive art held there, so as not to offend those not wishing to see work of a sexually explicit nature. Beryl had sought that section out many times, and enjoyed the thrill of seeing the greatly exaggerated cocks which poked high from those idols, representing the cocks which she'd been denied for so long, mirrored by rotund and broad hipped fertility dolls with gaping cunts, while hers ached to accept one. But she'd never seen the erect and wanting cock of a real male, and this one stood high just for her, awaiting the pleasure of her domination before it was allowed to surrender its seed in her honour.

She sighed with the intensity of the sexual high that overcame her, as Lizzy slipped her fisted hand over it, and played her thumb on the broad pink bell, making Creed judder at the blissful sensation; her deft action easing the mature woman's mind to the complete ownership she'd have of it.

"See how he yearns to know that whip you hold, and he knows it'll be used in earnest as you mark your authority, not that your authority is in any doubt in his mind... you are a woman, and he knows his place amongst us all." She released his cock and had it perk even higher with her command.

"Down you go Creed, you know what's required of you in the presence of any woman... and this lady is going to own you today." Creed's lust to serve her, was as potent as her desire to dominate him, and the lush sense of absolute submission he felt on humbling himself at her feet to kiss her boots, was acutely satisfying in in itself, on knowing he was the first male to show that he'd be obedient to her every whim. Beryl's breasts heaved in her dress, she almost hyperventilating with sexual excitement, her cunt wet with spiteful arousal on seeing him willingly bend and crouch at her feet, instilling in her mind that she was now in complete control of him.

Her eyes surveyed the cheeks of his backside, poking high and accentuated by the restrictive corset, seeing the varied marks and striping of various hues upon his flesh. The warm red of more recent evidence of his submission to cane and whip, contrasting with the brown and greenish lines of bruising, which confirmed his familiarity with punishment. She sighed as she clutched at the whip, yearning to add her marks to his submissive portfolio, as Lizzy brought her ever closer to it; her contempt uttered with a sneer as she watched Creed's enjoyment in grovelling at a new woman's feet.

"Why are you hear Creed?... have Mistress Frobisher know of the duties of your position." Creed's eagerness to know the whip, was expressed with the full pleasure of his own humiliation, as he looked up past the full breasts of the desirable woman, whose haughty confidence grew by the moment.

"I am here to serve... to obey... and to know the pleasure of Mistress's every whim." He resumed his adoration of her boots, while Beryl's cunt tingled at being addressed as 'Mistress', Lizzy laughing cynically at the honesty of his pathetic tone.

"He is such a cur.. he'll please you in any way you wish, and if he gives you the slightest reason for displeasure of any kind, he'll know my whip too, and that of his owner.". She smiled at Beryl warmly, not wanting to delay her coming pleasures beyond that necessary.

"...and his owner would be delighted if you choose to meet her and some friends later, at a venue which she's attending, and one which will suit your appetite admirably... if I return in say, three hours time?.. Creed will be honoured to bathe you and assist with your dressing, before he's dressed to enjoy further humiliation." Miss Beryl Frobisher would have agreed to anything at that moment, with the prospect of a naked male at her feet begging to be dominated, but the promise of the further liberty of her needs through contact with like minded women, thrilled her. She gasped out her response, aching to use the whip and confirm her dominance.

"Oh yes... yes please.. I can't thank you enough." Lizzy smiled and put a heel to Creed's striped cheeks, enjoying feeling the quivering of his own submissive anticipation.

"Remember that this fine lady has been saving up her desires for this moment... you'll show her every service... every service, Creed". She departed, and Beryl contemplated the sheer bliss of being alone with a servile male for the first time, his continuing adoration of her boots, cementing her confidence in his being absolutely inferior to her in his sexually subdued mind, putting her at complete ease and bringing a lusty spite from her.

"You'll follow me to my bedroom now... I want to hear you beg for the whip." Her cunt buzzed at the spontaneity of her own words as she eased her boots away from his lips, and walked slowly toward the stairs, a curt and contemptuous smile accompanying her dominant euphoria, as she glanced back to see him remain on all fours to follow like a dog.

Creed's submissive pleasure peaked in his lowly obligation to a woman he'd never met, and one whose initiation to the realisation of her feminine power would see him dominated most thoroughly. His mind went back to how things used to be on that fateful day he'd met Madam Julia Mountford, and what he was now reduced to; used as a pet and farmed out to please any woman who chose to use a whip on him, brought in the utter humiliation of feminisation by a mere girl who had total command of him, the woman who now owned his soul showing complete indifference to his fate, pleased to see him put to good use by womanhood. His cock boned rigid with the submissive awe of his lot, as he watched Mistress Beryl Frobisher's gliding ascent of the stairs before him, the whip in her hand giving the promise of the ascent she'd have over him.

She pointed her whip to a spot by the bed, and Creed knelt as she panted excitedly whilst discarding the loose purple dress; any inhibitions she may once have held, swept aside by the potency and drive of her sexual urges. She shuddered with the thrill fn letting it drop to expose the regal curves of her mature body, resplendent in its nakedness and her acute pleasure in showing it. With every inch of her flesh displayed, but for the ankle boots which had her stand tall in dominance, her pleasure at seeing Creed's erect cock pulse and bob in acknowledgement of her status, brought a flushing of pure sexual thrill to her cunt as she flicked the whip.

As he surveyed her thick thighs, broad hips, and ample breasts which pointed their hard nipples in victorious expectancy, she knew this was no male who wished to see her lay back aimlessly and spread her legs whilst he probed and bucked for a few moments in disgorging his seed, no, this was a submissive and servile male who craved her absolute command, and the pleasure of being shamed by the acknowledgement of his weakness before womanhood. The pure spite of her sadistic desires reached a lush high as he cowered at her feet, hers to toy with.

The exposure of her flesh to a male who recognised the authority that her femininity symbolised, magnified her lust to dominate, her contempt for him brought to a fine edge as he sniffed longingly at her heady arousal, on her stepping closer to him; she'd have him earn the pleasure of servicing her with his tongue after a thorough and deserved humiliation through what she held in her hand.

"You'll beg for the whip now... I want to hear just how much you crave being punished by a woman." Creed's anus tingled at this simple but somehow glaring humiliation, made so potent by the pure and spiteful novelty of her emergence to dominance, his yearning to be thrashed as eager as her craving to deliver it. She gripped the whip with both hands, holding it across the underside of her full breasts as he looked up to her.

"I beg you... beg you to whip me... Mistress Frobisher." Her whole body shimmered with the wave of contemptuous delight that courses through her, at the wilful impudence of his defeated tone which warranted a thorough thrashing. She said nothing, but gasped agape, and showed him a lusty sneer as she pointed the whip to the bed. Creed needed no further command, and lay himself on the soft bedding in obedience, his boning cock nursing its bell against the sheets, ready to thrust in masochistic pleasure on being stimulated by the pain of that whip.

Miss Beryl Frobisher posed with the whip for a moment, flicking it in the air to get a good feel of it as she viewed the fleshy cheeks of the tightly corseted male, then poised with hand on hip, her cunt tingling as the pent up frustration of all those years, began to be vented with the sordid and wholesome pleasure she felt in bringing that whip down hard against his flesh. The sweet song of the whip's descent, and the crack of its impact, exciting her spiteful pleasure as she watched the flesh of his cheeks bounce, and heard his pitiful cry as he stiffened and thrust at the sheets; his pained utterance seeming to beckon her to repeat the stroke, which she did with sadistic pleasure.

The pure and unadulterated bliss of her dominance, was magnified by the erotic thrill of imposing her will in nakedness; her clothes cast aside with the former restrictions of her life, the exposure of her mature femininity adding a welcome edge to her spite as Creed was made to pay for the years of her frustrations. Creed dared look through his tearful eyes at the splendour of her passionate and spiteful release as he whimpered under the strokes, seeing the sway of her fine breasts and broad hips as the vigour of each stinging stroke was enjoyed by her. His eyes caught hers, telling her of his need to be absolutely broken by her, and her lust with the whip saw to it, each glowing red stripe and the mesmerising sound of the whip in creating them, taking them both toward orgasms which would be mutually ecstatic.