Beryl's Ascent to Dominance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madam Beryl Frobisher's cunt oozed and tingled with its need for urgent satisfaction, on seeing Creed's face twist and contort as he was reduced to tears by the intensity of the pain, his humiliation in crying like a child shown correction by a governess, giving her a sordid and spitefully delicious sense of victory; she had dominated him thoroughly, and just a few more vigorously applied strokes were awarded his striped flesh, as she savoured her ascent to total authority over masculinity.

Creed thrust his rigid cock at the sheets, desperate to come as he basked in the masochistic fervour of his own humiliation, hoping she'd continue to whip him until he surrendered his seed, but he was to be denied that pleasure by his Mistress's need for satisfaction. While he still writhed under the pulsing sting of her final strokes, she gracefully ascended the bed, and spread her broad thighs, showing him the cunt which had not been so much as glimpsed by any other male, but was now displayed in the glorious panorama of dominant arousal. Beryl needed not give any command to her freshly whipped servant, Creed edging his face up to the glistening butterfly, his cock pulsing at the delicious whiffs of her spice as he nestled his face into the soft folds of her crotch.

Miss Beryl Frobisher's ecstasy was guaranteed from the moment his tongue began to lap in total obedience to her needs; he knew his place alright, and he having been whipped to tears by her, now pleasured her cunt in thanks for the punishment and humiliation he had so thoroughly deserved. She lifted her calves and pointed her toes in the high dudgeon of dominant conceit as a male serviced her in the way she believed all males should, the waves of pure ecstasy coursing through her senses as his tongue lovingly caressed her clitoris. Peaking and teetering on the verge of a glorious orgasm, she slipped a hand down to have a finger add it's firmness to contrast with the softness of his tongue, lifting her legs a little higher; what happened next, took her on to an orgasm of an intensity of which she'd never enjoyed before.

Creed saw the arrival of her hand as a signal to have him indulge in a pleasure, which was demanded routinely by his Mistress and the women she ceded his submissive service to; an act which would show his deference to her absolute power over him, and one which he craved the base humiliation of. Beryl gasped with the rush of sordid pleasure that the sensation awarded her, as she felt his tongue sip down the juiced cleft of her cunt, below the tight bridge of flesh to play over the heat of her anus. Creed squirmed his pulsing cock against the bedding as he sampled the tangs of her pucker and felt it dilate to reward him with entry, and had Beryl moaning at the unexpected act of his submission, and the physical and mental pleasure it awarded her.

Having the caress of his tongue at her cunt so willingly, in a blatant admission of his acknowledgement of her supremacy and his pathetic pleasure in it, had lifted her to a lush and haughty conceit of erotic bliss, but the worship of her anus in the total submission of a male she'd reduced to tears with the whip, took her to a dominant high which was so exquisitely rewarding and heralded a just and explosive orgasm in the sexual heat of her utter defeat of him.

She had played the candle across the sticky and sensuous ribbing of her lower hole when in the depths of her fantasies on returning from one of her now redundant ventures, but had never dreamed that a male would take readily to the base task of paying due homage to the fetid hole in symbolising absolute defeat, without the strictest coercion. As the vigorous working of her fingers had the clitoris which slipped through them, take her to the glorious point of no return, she arched her neck and looked down to see her corseted and soundly thrashed male shuffling against the sheets in the urgency of achieving complete humiliation, his tongue thrusting deep into her anus as their eyes met across the vista of her belly, the raw contempt in hers, received by his in the erotic acknowledgement of his shame, she only wishing that she'd made him beg for the privilege.

Her legs tensed and were held high and wide, as she showed him the only surrender he'd know from her, as she began to lapse into an ecstatic and thoroughly satisfying orgasm at the command of her aching clitoris, her absolute dominance of him confirmed as he began to jerk and thrust at the sheets in the true surrender that would enhance her orgasm, the surrender of masculinity in lustful shame and awe of feminine power.

Creed's sexual euphoria hit a lusty and ecstatic high, in having a woman realise the potency of her dominance for the first time, awarding the depths of his submissive desires a luxuriant edge with its novelty, her moaning as she rose to the epitome of pleasure in her triumph, bringing the ecstatic surge of semen up from his balls. Beryl gasped with the overpowering intensity of her orgasm, her body wracked with the vigour of its pleasure as Creed grunted and spluttered in the flow of her juices whilst his tongue thrust deep into her anus to ensure satisfaction, as he gave up his seed in total surrender. Whipped to tears and dominated thoroughly, Creed now confirmed his status as a cur by sending his seed to the sheets in submissive ecstacy, without the need for manual stimulation. Miss Beryl Frobisher's dominant ego swelled, along with the gravity of her orgasm, as her male spent lustily in the erotic excitement of licking her arsehole.

Creed was given a further sound and deserved whipping for soiling her sheets, then had the mature woman ride his face to a second orgasm. A third was awarded her, as she sat on the edge of her bath, prior to Creed washing her; he having been allowed to masturbate at her feet before licking her to satisfaction. Having dressed and waited upon her til Lizzy's arrival, she thought her day could not be improved upon, but her introduction to Creed's Mistress and the delights of Arachne House were to prove her wrong.