Besmara's Chosen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tarn had crawled onto the bed, laying on his back, stroking his swiftly hardening

cocks as Erkos joined him, moving in animalistic fashion. With a swift thrust Erkos pushed into his lover's ass, grunting with the pleasure of it. Then he began to push deeper, pulling out slightly and trusting deeper moving between rhythmic thrusts and wild fucking.

An ear flicked backwards and he looked over his shoulder to see the door open. Sandara had followed them and sat there, eyes wide, hand drifting towards her groin as she watched Erkos continue to shove his massive cock into Tarn's glorious ass. He turned his full attention back to Tarn, who seemed to have his own attention elsewhere, his eyes drifting between Erkos and the now naked woman who pleasured herself as she watched her own personal theater of two hot guys fucking like animals.

Erkos grunted, continuing to take his lover's ass, holding tight to the muscular nagaji's form with each thrust feeling a tension in his balls. It was sooner than normal, but this made sense. He'd not had release in over two days. "Uhnnggg Tarn... oh yeah that's it... mmmm your ass is so nice and tight. Don't take many cocks do you?" He thrust again, grunting and murring as the pressure built.

"Yeah... you ready? You ready for my cum?" He hissed, thrusting wildly. Another thrust and Erkos felt himself explode in Tarn's ass, grunting with pleasure as he did.

Slowly he withdrew, panting, only to find himself grabbed and flipped over onto all fours, Tarn swiftly plunging into his ass with one of his massive cocks. "My turn, now it's time for you to really scream my name." Tarn grinned and grabbed Erkos' ass holding onto it with one hand as he thrust deep into the tiefling's tight butt, gasping with pleasure with each thrust.

Erkos let out a long moan grasping at the bed sheets as Tarn thrust deep into him, smacking his hot little ass. The ecstasy of feeling Tarn's cool scaled body pressed against his smooth skin made every part of him tremble. Then another deep thrust elicited a scream of pleasure from Erkos, as he dug his nails into the bedsheets deeper.

"Uhggg... Yeah mmm... oh Tarn. Fuck me harder. Take my ass... do it, pound it." Precum was constantly dripping from the head or Erkos' massive erect cock. "Yeah, fuck me." His wings stretched out and he whimpered and gasped with pure pleasure. Tarn gasped in pleasure and grunted deeply, ramming his reptilian cock deep in Erkos as one last time and came, his seed spilling both into his partner's ass and onto the bed under him. Feeling the cum spill deep inside of him Erkos let out a deep shuddering moan as he felt his own cock erupt with cum, spraying everywhere.

Though lust still filled his body, Erkos felt no strength left and let the darkness of sleep take him tangled up in Tarn's strong arms.

12