Besotted by Ken

Story Info
A passionate interracial gay encounter
1.2k words
3.82
33.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Of course I simply loved and adored him, without him I would feel as lost as a cucumber in a cabbage field, and our weekly meeting, that special care and attention, it is all to me and no one could fulfil what Ken is to me.

When we are together, just the two of us alone at last, in the very secret privacy of his pad in Torbay I gloat on him, I have saved up all my passion for the week since we last met, last Sunday when we spent the whole afternoon just having fun with each other, tantalising , teasing, exploring, feeling and touching and the rest of it.

"You are a touchy feely person aren't you?" Ken observed when we first made it together, well that is big time - before then we'd done things in the back of the cinema and his car - and it was all fun - all that secret fondling and oral exchange, it was wonderful sure enough, but now we were just the two of us.

"Are you complaining? I returned knowing what the answer would be.

Ken looked at me with that very seductive grin which said it all... "I love it, love what you do with my cock, love the way you just help yourself and go it."

"You do, like this you mean?" I took a handful of him through his chino's - unzipping him to sample the flavour to which I had grown accustomed. His rich deep pungent salty flavour was a delight to very slowly enjoy even before I had pulled him though his Chino's - I just had to enjoy, then as I did the thrill of edging my fingers into his crutch to find the warmth of his firm balls, gradually unzipping all and stripping him right down as I continued to suck him firmly and with all the passion I could endure.

Ken nodded as I looked up, caught his eyes as he peered down at me sniffing and tasting him below. He had such a wonderful feel about him, almost like silk and the feel of that very firm and pliable erection was enough to keep me amused for a long time, just kneeling there between his opened thighs, just knowing that it was all there for me to enjoy - knowing that later, after the foreplay, I would enjoy his erection a different way, to feel it tight inside me, gearing up for the fuck to which I had been

accustomed, very thrusting and very deep, I simply adored all Ken could give me, he aroused me no end, I cannot get enough of him, I simply cannot. When we are parted I dream of him there beside me, when we were last together he let me, after some persuasion, promising that it would be just for my eyes. To camcord the biggest suck I had given him ever - and now in the middle of the week, which seems furthest away from the time I would be with him once more, I wanked fearlessly to the image of his throbbing cock palpitating in my mouth, seeing it cum like that, it was the first time I had sucked him off to the degree that I sucked his cum. It had taken a few weeks to get to that stage but that weekend, and given the camcorder, I wanted it to be something to really remember and, seeing it from another perspective, seeing just how I was sucking cock and how he was enjoying, that was really something to keep forever and , during that first week when I showed the pictures on my new 32" wide screen TV I must have wanked myself numb. Certainly by the time Saturday came, the day before I was due to see Ken again, I was well sore. But it didn't matter, I would do all the cocking and balling anyway, and enjoy his fuck at the end, that's how it was. I looked forward to being all ass for him, he knew that too, I geared him up so beautifully as I sucked and deep throated him, tasting him in my throat afterwards as he fucked me, it was divine and lovely, it was special, the touch and feel of his always ready pungent and pliable cock, loving to feel it grow in my mouth as I balled him, that certain special feeling that one could never fully describe or explain, just the wonder of beautifully poised cock so warm, so placid, and so good to taste and smell, that certain pungency that can only relate to what a cock is all about, to tease it back until the foreskin rolls back over the head, and then to practice doing it with my mouth and tongue, now that was really so thrilling for us both.

"Suck my P-Hole?" Ken asked so eagerly. How could I refuse. And when I did, when I held it back against his navel, that throbbing hulk of throbbing cock, I relented and tasted p-hole for the first time, a dribble of pre-cum as well.

"Like this?" I returned teasing my tongue around its head and then poking it into the small orifice, tasting the saltiness of the ore-cum.

"OMG that is simply wonderful, don't stop, Pete I love it!"

No way was I intending to stop, I was well away sucking and balling, I felt he wanted some of the oral action too, repositioned myself so I was strife his head facing down towards his feet as I pursued to mouth fuck him, it was as if he had read my mind because then I felt a sudden warmth between my cheeks, then the sting of his brisk slaps - then I was in my element, what could be better that simply enjoying the taste and scent of each other simultaneously. And then for me - and for him p because we had only recently delved into the art of good old fashioned spanking, he loving to spank me in tight jeans spread over his lap, followed by a brick fuck with my ass cheeks bright crimson, now he was making them crimson again as I enjoyed the numbness of the after slap, combined with the feel of his sucking and tongue exploring inside my aching hole.

I was completely away. Sunk into a deep and wonderful frenzy of sucking and being sucked. Ken knew just how to prepare me for his fuck. The way he lubricated me with his tongue and his mouth, stretched my ass cheeks so wide I felt they would split as he again gave me ten of the best firm hand slaps on each side until I yelled. " now you are really in for it" he yelled, his cock dangling firmly before him as he got himself up, and showed me his all, dangling there like a torpedo waiting to be shot from a submarine, soon he would shoot it into me, I couldn't wait, I bent over how he liked me, on all fours knowing he'd take me bare back.

Then the entry as he plunged his cock right up inside me no messing, his fuck was hard and form and rough but I lapped it up and felt the throb inside me as he fucked me for a good fifteen minutes until I was raw and numb behind. Then the spasm as his whole body lurched forward for the final plunge, the final thrust as he shot his load deep inside, I could actually feel it spurting inside it was that powerful.

Fucking and being with Ken was one of the best things that has happened to me.

Besotted by him? sure I was.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers