Bess Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deidre literally dragged her into the bedroom and shoved her onto the bed.

"Your skin is so soft, so creamy," she murmured as she hooked her fingers on the waistband of Nancy's thong. She quickly pulled it off exposing her swollen wet pussy. A low growl came from her. Without warning, she shoved a finger into it.

"Aaahh," Nancy sighed, raising her hips off the bed.

"That feel good?" she asked, and then she covered Nancy's mouth with hers. They kissed deeply, their tongues entwined. All the time Nancy pushed and churned against Deidre's hand.

Deidre broke their kiss and began to move down her body. Nancy clenched Deidre's hair and encouraged her as she kissed her way towards her breasts.

"Delicious," she cooed as she moved from one erect nipple to the other.

Nancy squeezed the breast Deidre was sucking on. It encouraged her to suck harder. "You like sucking my nipples, don't you?" she teased.

With her lips pursed tightly on the erect nipple, she could do little but moan.

"Me too," Nancy agreed and reached for one of Deidre's heavy breasts, only to have her hand pushed away.

"You'll get your turn," she teased and slid lower. "I want to taste your pussy."

She spread Nancy's swollen lips, gently, wide, using her thumb and forefinger. She stared long and hard at the enlarged clit which begged for her attention. Then her tongue came down and took a single slow lick. "Oh God," Nancy moaned quivering.

Deidre snatched at the swollen nub, her finger never leaving Nancy's pussy. Nancy bent her knees, providing her with more access.

While Deidre continued to suck, she extracted her finger. Before Nancy could feel it absence, a hot tongue slipped in to take its place. She took Deidre's head with both hands and pushed her pussy into her face. Deidre held nothing back, licking and slurping the juices that leaked out of her pussy, reaching deeper and deeper. Nancy was in heaven.

Nancy cried out, "No, no," when Deidre removed her tongue. Then responded, "Yes, yes," when she was filled with two fingers. And when Deidre greedily began to suck on her clit, the feeling swept over her.

Fighting to keep her eyes open, Nancy moaned, "Oh, God, baby, eat me." Deidre responded by pushing her fingers in deeper, her mouth firmly on her clit. Nancy's body bucked and churned as she rode the wave of her orgasm. "Yes, yes, fuck, yes!" she screamed.

Deidre and Nancy began to unwind from each other when they heard a sound by the door. There was momentary pause. "Did you like what you saw?" Deidre asked Scott who was standing there.

"Yes, very much." His voice husky with lust.

Deidre looked at Nancy and realized that this was an important decision to be made.

"You seem a little over dressed, Scott," Nancy said, beckoning with her hand. "What are you waiting for?"

Scott quickly undressed and slid between the two women. He kissed and caressed them in turns as they ran their hands over him. Nancy and Deidre began to kiss one another as he moved lower to bury his face in their breasts. He fondled and kissed one then the other earning for his efforts hums of delight and even more responsive nipples.

"Nancy," he said gently separating them. "Why don't you sit on my face?"

Nancy's eyes sparkled. She moved quickly to straddle him, on her knees, backwards.

"Show it to me first," he requested. "Open it nice and wide."

She shifted to find her balance then carefully leaned forward, her rear lifting. Both her hands reached back, deepening the arch of her spine, and spreading her cheeks.

"Oohh, what a sweet, plump pussy," Scott murmured after a moment of silent observation. He inhaled deeply. "All right, baby, go ahead and set it down for me now."

Nancy lowered herself onto his face, her drawn out moan at initial contact turning into a breathy sigh.

Deidre took Scott's hard cock in her hand and gave the tip a light kiss. She began to bob up and down, taking more of it into her mouth. Cradling his balls in her hand, she sucked harder causing Scott to give off a muffled moan.

Nancy interrupted Deidre with a touch. She brought her head down, mouth open, anxious. She gave a moan of gratitude when Deidre placed his swollen cock between her lips. She sucked it, taking it deeper, shifting her hips from side to side, and opening herself wider.

It took little time for Nancy's breathing to grow heavier with her approaching climax. She looked at Deidre. "It feels so good. I'm going to cum soon."

"He loves pussy juice; smear him good," Deidre whispered into her ear. She heeded the advice and grunting, moved her hips faster.

Deidre gently squeezed one hand under the curve of her stomach for support. The other, she sucked the middle finger making it wet. She reached for her backside. Her finger slipped easily in, causing Nancy to raise her head off Scott's cock and sit up. "Oh God, yes." She groaned. Deidre pushed it in all the way. Nancy ground her pussy on his face.

"Yes, baby, rub your pussy against his tongue." Deidre urged over Nancy's screams as her body convulsed in pleasure. "Feels so, so damned good. Oh fuck!" Nancy slowed at last but continued to slowly move her hips.

"He eats pussy real good, doesn't he?" Deidre smiled stroking Nancy's hair.

Nancy gave her an exhausted smile, "Yeah, oh fuck, yeah."

Deidre now straddled Scott's hips and slowly lowered herself onto erect cock. She was so wet that he slid in easily. She moaned as she took it all. He felt bigger, harder than ever and she knew he must be turned on more than ever. She felt completely filled.

Deidre leaned forward and let Scott wrap his arms around her, pulling her close. She could smell Nancy's scent on his face and she licked his lips for the taste. Their kiss was brief but fiery.

Scott rolled her onto her side and re-entered her from behind. His hand snaked around her and found her erect clit. His finger rubbed sharply against it, sending new sensations through her body. Nancy took hold of Deidre's large breasts and began to suck and fondle them. Her movements were in sync with Scott's and together they teased Deidre relentlessly. She moaned in delight as she responded

to them. She arched her back allowing him to penetrate her deeper. Scott rewarded her by thrusting harder.

Scott growled as he sensed his own approaching orgasm. "Oh babe, I'm goin' to cum." He pushed in to the hilt and wedged his thumb through her lips and into her mouth. Deidre began to suck it like a miniature cock. He pinched her clit using her outer lips as a firm handhold. Nancy bit one nipple and squeezed the other one, none to gently, adding pain to Deidre's pleasure.

"Oh God!" Deidre screamed. "Fuck me! Fill me with your cum."

That was all Scott needed as he thrusted one more time and came, filling her completely. Deidre rode the feeling for as long as she could.

Scott had never been so turned on as he was at this moment. He was in the middle of two naked beautiful ladies and his mind was just full of lust. Even though he had just came, his cock acted as if it had a mind of its own and refused to subside. His heart was pounding but if he was going to die, what a way to go.

Deidre returned from the bathroom and found Nancy on her back and Scott on top. Her legs were wrapped high around his waist. Her cries of passion filled the room as Scott pounded into her, his balls slamming against her ass.

Nancy looked at Deidre and breathlessly said, "He has one fantastic cock. I could take it forever."

Deidre smiled as she moved behind Scott. It was the first time she ever been this close-up to the actual motion of a cock pistoning out of a pussy. "So that's what it looks likes," she thought. The sight made her pussy spasm. She rubbed her hands on Scott's buttocks causing him to slow his thrusting into sensual grinds. Both Nancy and Scott gave off drawn outs moans in response. Her mouth replaced her hands for a wet massage of his cheeks before continuing lower to his sac, where she could taste and smell both Nancy and herself.

"Turn over, Nancy," Scott asked.

Her whimper of consent came without hesitation. She turned over, laid her head down, and raised her rear high.

"That's nice, baby, that's just how I like it."

Scott took his place behind her on his knees as Nancy purred in anticipation. Her moans rose when Scott's hip pressed forward and the tip of his cock lay teasingly against her entrance. Her moans rose louder when he began to rotate it around in small circles. Nancy moaned and whimpered, urging him to take her.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

"Yes, oh yes," she begged. "Stop teasing me. Fuck me, please."

Scott's cock entered her pussy slowly, an inch then withdrew. Nancy groaned and her pussy contracted reflexively, pleaded for its return. He then started the sweet torment anew, inserting ruthlessly slow. Giving little, taking a lot. By the time he sank to the hilt, she was trembling for release.

Scott's hands fell away from her womanly hips and he grew still. Nancy cried in protest, gliding back and forth on his stiff cock in urgency, her coaxing strokes exposing the full length of his rigid shaft in one direction, then swallowing it back into her pussy down to its base. When her efforts failed to raise a satisfying response, her strokes became more demanding, and grew into feverish pumping.

As Nancy continued her frantic movements, Scott turned his attention to Deidre. "Come here, baby."

She shuffled forward on her knees, moving close to him. He roughly put his hand behind her head and pushed her closer. He kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Deidre responded by returning his kiss with equal abandon.

With his other hand, Scott grabbed her pussy, spreading her lips and jammed two fingers into her. He began to massage her engorged clit with his thumb. Deidre gave off a loud moan as she broke their kiss. "Oh God, Scott," she groaned, "Scott."

Her hips moved on their own as she rode her punishing fingers. She placed her own hand over his, forcing him deeper. Scott held her tight as Deidre threw her head and cried out, "Oh, fuck, I'm coming. Fuck me!" Her pussy gushed thick, hot juice onto their hands.

Scott continued to hold her as she came down from the rush. She might have collapsed from intense feeling without his support. As her breath returned, she eased down on the bed next to Nancy.

While Scott sent Deidre over the edge, Nancy had continued her hectic motion in a desperate effort to come. Over and over she murmured, "It feels so good. It feels so good." A sheen of sweat covered her body and small droplets of moisture dripped off her.

"All right, babe, you get your turn too." He reclaimed Nancy's hips, forcing her frantic pumping under control, hushing her mewing and changing it to a moan of delight. His hand slipped over the curve of her lush hip and disappearing under her stomach. The motion of his hips was matching hers.

Thrills vibrated in Nancy's wail at the onset of her orgasm, her body tensing first then shaking in convulsions. "Fuck me! Dear God Fuck me hard! Oh sweet Jesus!" Scott's gentle thrusts grew more arduous, driving Nancy further, then slowed, only to pick up the pace again as he grew closer to his own release. He opened his eyes wide, looking directly at Deidre.

"Yes, baby, cum in her. Fill her with your hot cum. Fuck her," Deidre urged him on.

Nancy groaned in pleasure as she reached a second orgasm, bucking even more violently on his cock, her cries of ecstasy drowning out Scott's growls of satisfaction.

He kept pumping hard and fast until he was drained and slipped from her pussy.

Released from his hold, Nancy collapsed next to Deidre who put her arms around her. She could feel Nancy's body shake as she still experienced spasms of joy. Grabbing a sheet Scott pull it over them. He snuggled against Nancy, reaching across her to touch Deidre to complete the threesome.

12