Bess Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later Deidre gasped, "Oh God," as Scott buried his face between her thighs. Expertly he slithered his tongue in long, languid strokes down the length of her pussy and back again. He nibbled first on one lip then the other before pulling them wide open, plunging his tongue deeply into her hot wet pussy. She placed her hands on his head as she rolled her head from side to side, cooing soft "ohs." She could feel his tongue wiggling and moving deep within her. As he slid his tongue a few times across her clit, her pussy spasmed.

He stood up and looked at this beautiful woman before him. Small beads of sweat had formed on her body making it glow in the setting sunlight. Her nipples stood firm and erect on her full breasts as her pussy glistened. How he loved her.

Deidre looked at him. "Please, baby," she begged. "Make love to me." She parted her legs, inviting him.

He parted her lips and plunged his cock into her. When he entered, she could feel warm sensations begin to work their way outward from her pussy. Each stroke took her to a new and higher plateau.

He continued to thrust into her. With each thrust she was pushed further back into the sofa until he was standing, supported her parted legs high around his waist. Her breasts were bouncing wildly out of control. Slipping a hand down, she cupped his balls and gently squeezed. With her other, she fiddled madly with her nipples, stretching, pinching them. Her clit was swollen and poking out; she could feel it rub against him.

"Yes, baby, yes!" she screamed so loudly that if there were any neighbors they would probably hear her.

Just as she was about to cum, he withdrew from her and turned her to face the floor. He spread her wide and hard, almost brutally; he reentered her, his thrusts hitting the back wall of her pussy. His hands spanked her ass; his grunts filled the room. It was good, it was better than good, it was fantastic.

"Oh God, oh fuck," Deidre yelled as she came. Her milky juice exploded over his balls, down her thighs and onto the floor.

Scott shuddered and came hard, filling her pussy until it dripped onto the floor joining her juices. He dropped down onto floor next to her. Taking wine from the glass, he dribbled droplets into her mouth. She gulped, while his hands rubbed the wine running down her chin into her shoulders and breasts. She shivered; the wine was cool and her skin hot. He rubbed the cool liquid over her nipples, making them grow even harder, and more sensitive to his touch.

With his tongue, he licked it off. She clamped her thighs tightly as the feeling spread.

"No more," she gasped. "Let me catch my breath."

"Sure, baby. We have all night."

12