Bessie's Reformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear," Kirtsy said. "Is he in hospital?"

"No, he vomited up a large piece of undigested steak from last night and immediately declared he felt better. Mon cried in relief and I hurried off to work as she began unbuttoning his pajama top on the kitchen floor."

The women gaped, waiting for Bessie to described what it was like watching your parents having sex, but Bessie put her coat and handbag away and from her work station said in quite a cultured voice to a client stepping from the elevator, "Good morning Mrs Carmichael – up with the birds I see. You ought to have a great day ahead of you."

Bessie's glanced confirmed Kirsty was rooted to the spot, looking as if she was staring at Princess Leia instead of misfit Bessie. Bessie felt very confident dressed smartly in black with a blush of bright red lace displayed at the top and bottom of her outfit.

The duo of Jed Tanner and Philip Harrison came from the elevator laughing at the latest filthy joke. Jed called "Good morning ladies", smiled briefly but then gave Bessie her own radiant 'Oh my brilliant protégé' smile, forcing her to jam her thighs together. Phil-the-Pill looked at her, looked away and returned his gaze – gawking like the village idiot and then, still not looking where he was going, collided violently with legal executive Virginia Whale who can't stand men touching her. However, she put out an arm for Phil-the-Phil to haul her back on to her feet. He dusted her ass, she slapped him and stomped away, the growls deep in her throat suggesting more trouble lay ahead of Philip once she reached her computer to bang out an official complaint to the HR manager.

When Bessie returned to work the next Monday it seemed her unwholesome past was behind her. She'd bagged four social invitations from her new friends – Maggie's old friends – at the farewell functions at the end of the previous week. She just seemed to fit in so easily with them and they all seemed to love her humor – even the men. Then all too soon, Maggie was gone, flying out late Saturday and Bessie not among the handful of closest friends invited to the tearful departure at the airport. Well, she'd only know Maggie for less than a month so Bessie was not surprised about that – in fact at the crowded functions she was surprised that Maggie even remembered her name.

She breezed into the office manager's den for her review only to have Mrs Stevens tear up the disciplinary document and invited Bessie to call her Kirsty at all times. Kirsty then spent the next twenty minutes seeking Bessie's advice on fashion and make-up, almost exhausting Bessie's knowledge gained from Maggie. She sighed, glad her department boss had not asked her for tips about cooking.

"Well Bessie, your career has taken off – I have here requests for you to be PA for two executives following resignations received this morning – one is to assist legal executive Virginia Whale and the other is to assist the managing partner's PA with particular duties to provide full secretarial support to Mr Tanner in one of his roles – that as chairman of the staffing committee. I recommend..."

"When do I start as a member of Mr Tanner's team?"

"Are you sure – shouldn't you first meet with both Mr Tanner and Miss Whale?"

"Why did this vacancy come up in Mr Tanner's office?"

Kirsty leaned forward and said, "Mary-Lou alleges Mr Tanner is responsible for her pregnancy."

"And the reason for Miss Whale's PA leaving?"

"A lover's tiff."

COh, she had a male as her PA."

"No, Jennifer Wicks – I think you know here?"

"Yes, of course. Well I confirm I prefer male rather than female molestation."

"Well, put that way so would I," Kirsty giggled. "Excellent analysis my dear."

On Thursday Bessie had her updated persona severely challenged. She lunched with Jed and asked what had happened to his friend.

"Philip had the wheels put under him on Friday, partly on the strength of the report from his supervisor, his dismal performance at the assessment interview and partly on Mrs Steven's report to my father who chairs the staffing committee," said Jed. "I was shocked that Dirty Phil entered the woman's restroom and groped you – I thought you would have told me."

"Why, I told him I would rupture his testicles with the pointy toe of my shoe if he ever so much as attempted to touch me again. But how did Kirsty come to know about this – I made no complaint?"

"She was in a booth almost ready to come to your aid when Phil began groveling, saying he was sorry and asking that you not lay a complaint against him."

"Well, I'm furious with Kirsty. She should not have taken that step to complain without first consulting me."

"That's one way of looking at it; she just wanted Dirty Phil out of the building permanently for the protection of her other women."

"I see, well I'll accept that. I won't let on I know."

"Thank you; otherwise I would have breached a confidence. That vile man has walked away owing me a thousand bucks."

"Oh, the beast."

"Quite. Come for a run with me tonight?"

"Okay. I'll be outside waiting at 7:00."

Leaving work that night saw Phil up ahead of her enter her train. She boarded and sat beside him.

"I suppose you're heard I was fired on Friday?"

"Yes, rumors sweep that office, don't they?"

Phil agreed but said he'd already landed on his feet, being recruited as part of an investigation team for a law firm specializing in white collar crime.

"More money, better prospects: I'm wrapped. Did a certain guy that seems to be giving you quite an amount of attention say I owe him a thousand bucks?"

Bessie knew how to answer without lying.

"Who?"

"Jed."

"Why?"

"Weeks ago you appeared to be a misfit in reception. He bet me a thousand bucks in three weeks he could turn your around so much that I'd want to fuck you."

"He didn't!"

"Did so, and what a marvelous job he did on you to win that bet."

"Then it's true – he gave me all that attention just to win stupid money?"

"Money's not stupid; it's just dames are stupid."

Bessie jumped to her feet and left him, feeling greatly upset but holding back the tears.

At 7:00 she pressed the buzzer and Mr Smooth opened the door, grinning at her. She attempted to kick his nuts but he was too quick for her. In frustration she began crying; he pulled her inside and closed the door and backed in against it, cutting off her escape.

"What's wrong honey; this is a most surprising greeting from you?"

"Don't call me honey. I met Philip on the train and he told me why he owed you a thousand bucks."

"Oh God."

"That was a sneaky, vile thing to do."

"I know honey, I..."

"Don't call me honey," Bessie said, sounding dangerous.

"Princess Leia. I was wrong, a stupid error of judgment. Please forgive..."

"Princes Leia?" Bessie whimpered. "Oh God." She threw herself at Jed and began kissing him and was kissed back with enthusiasm by a man muttering, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Bessie made her decision. "I'm not into one night stands, but if you respect me and will be tender to me you may carry me off to bed right now; I have something I really would like you to investigate, starting with your tongue."

"At your service, Princess."

THE END

12