Best Aunt in the World

Story Info
Vanessa asks her aunty to go talk with her futanari teacher.
2.7k words
4.39
50.6k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please aunty! Please!" It's that time of the year again: school interviews, where teachers speak about students to their parents, telling them how their career it's going and what should they do to improve it. Vanessa, an 18 year old lively (and slutty) girl is insistently asking her aunt Monica to go for her, since her mother Laura is abroad for work. More important, Vanessa's english literature teacher, Paola, is a futanari that takes advantage of the girl's abilities in sucking dicks rather than in studying the classics. This was ok for Vanessa, since she has no will to study at all and already understand what skills is worth to develop in order to get good marks. But today she had enough cum down her throat, so she's trying to convince her aunt to go in her place.

Monica is Laura's younger sister, she's about 48 and she's the most sexy woman Vanessa ha ever seen. She's like an idol for her, her admiration for her aunt is unconditioned. Despite her age Monica is incredibly youthful, it seems like time has stopped when she was 25.

She was quite tall, around 1.70 meters, blonde and very slim but she has curves in the right places. The most noticeable of those places is her ass. Oh Jesus, Vanessa is obsessed with it. She never resists touching and biting it, especially during summer when her irresistible aunty asks her to put sunscreen on her legs in a very very teasing way.

Quite reluctantly Monica accepts to go, in the end she would never disappoint her niece. "Ok dear, I just hope it won't take long" said Monica waking towards the door.

"Thank you aunty you are a blessing as always!" giving her a gentle slap on the ass while she opened the door "Ouch!". Vanessa giggled knowing that Paola would have gone crazy the moment she saw her aunt's ass. "The interview is not the only long thing she will have today" Vanessa thought maliciously.

After long and boring conversations with every kind of teacher it was finally time for the last interview with the english literature's teacher.

Monica knocked on the door, tired and stressed, she just wanted to go home and relax at this moment.

"Come in".

Paola raised her head from the desk as she heard the door opening. She immediately realized that this was not going to be a normal interview. The teacher immediately notice that Monica is super sexy and she's not hiding it at all: blonde hair, slightly tanned skin, a tight brown T-shirt, tight white pants with roses painted on them, wearing red heel shoes with red colored toes.

Paola is slightly shorter then Monica and a bit older also, she's wearing a grey blouse and a pair of jeans, she has short blonde/greysh hair and a 30 centimeters cock that's dangerously tingling.

"Hello are you the english literature teacher?" asked Monica.

"Yes I am, Mistress...?"

"Monica, miss Monica. I'm Vanessa's aunt, nice to meet you." the spectacular blonde said while coming towards the desk to shake professor's hand smiling widely.

"Oh she usually comes to the interviews by herself..." said Paola returning the handshake.

"...but I'm sure there's a good reason if she sent you here," said Paola scanning the slender figure in front of her. "I'm Paola, nice to meet you too".

Suddenly Monica's mobile rings, she pulls it out of her purse but it accidentally drops on the floor, bouncing just behind her.

Totally unaware of Paola's arousement Monica bends over to pick up the phone, giving the teacher a full view of her beautiful, toned, heart-shaped, bubble, brazilian-like ass, that's stretching the white pants, revealing a black thong.

"Oh God, this woman is so hot. Now I know where Vanessa got her slutty attitude from. It's so hard to find so sexy mature women here at school. I can't let this opportunity slip from my hands!" Paola thought.

"Excuse me teacher the alarm for my workout session, haha" said Monica a little embarrassed. "I hoped to speak with every professor before it started, Luckily this is my last interview"

"Oh that's why you have such a tonic body, congratulations! Please have a seat." Paola pointed at the chair in front of her.

"Aw too kind" replied Monica sitting and blushing for that cheeky but pleasant compliment.

"Since it's your last interview I will go straight to the point, I don't want you to miss your session," said Paola cunningly winking.

"Vanessa is not a model student at all, she lacks of concentration in class and her homeworks are quite disappointing," said Paola with fake regret.

Monica was quite confused, all the other teachers have spoken of her niece like a little angel.

"Really?! But then, why are her marks so good also in your subject?" asked Monica with curiosity.

"Well...let's say that your beloved niece have a very special talent that I evaluate much more than the ability of analyzing poems or reading them correctly."

Monica was even more confused at this point.

Paola decided that time has come then moves into action and stands up, a huge bulge is visible from her trousers. Monica started to understand, she opened her mouth breathlessly...but play innocent.

Paola then starts to move towards Monica, with her bulge pointing directly to her face.

"You know, me and your dear Vanessa have a special agreement. Every-time she comes to my office, she MUST give me the best blowjob she can do. I have to admit that for such a young lady she is already much more experienced then some older teenager. But since she's not here someone else have to take of this" said Paola caressing her bulge "What do you think beauty?"

Monica starts to understand as Paola gets more and more aroused by her slutty, addled look. She has already seen dickgirls many years before during her long trip in Brazil, but she've never thought to find one at home, and to be her niece's teacher!

The teacher, noticing Monica's hesitation decided to take into action: "Come on beauty, don't be shy, judging by your body this is not your first time, you know what to do".

Monica proceed in unzipping Paola's pants, revealing a semi-erect beautiful thick cock. This reminded of her young years, where she had to give head almost everyday to accomplish other people's needs , tasting cocks of every shape and color.

"It's been a while since I've done this.." Monica said nervously.

"Don't worry sweetie, it's getting hard just by looking at your lustful face" Paola replied smiling.

The blonde didn't wait long and started fondling Paola's balls with gentle movements, while with the other hand started stroking the base her cock, kissing the head and lapping the tip like it was a popsicle.

"Oooooh yes, you are so easy slut!" Paola said "Goddamn she's good" Paola thought, savoring the sensation of those beautiful soft lips around the head of her pole, now completely erect.

Monica started to engulf more of that girth resting its head at the entrance of her throat while putting her tongue inside the teacher's pisshole (this was a trick learned as a teenager) and slurping with her lips coating all with saliva, already drooling down her chin.

Paola knew that the bitch was golden, the thought of that wonderful ass was still planted in her mind, but didn't expect such talent. "Ooah yes...mmh god...my god, you're amazing where have you learned to suck so good?

Monica didn't answer, she just raised her eyes giving Paola al look that would have grown the cock of a saint instantly and just swallowed the entire 30 centimeters of that veiny cock till her nose poked Paola's crotch. Her gag reflex started massaging the tip and her moans of pleasure sent vibrations all along Paola's dong.

The professor had to muffle what otherwise would have been a scream of pure bliss. "She's sucking the shit out of me! Fuck I want to marry this slut, she's even more talented than her niece!" Paola's thought were wandering. "Where the hell have you been all of these years!?" She couldn't realize that such a splendid whore was the sexy aunty of one of her favorite students.

Monica continued for what seems like an eternity, while Paola's groans grew more and more "Oh Shit! AanNHH!UUuuuUUUnnGGHH!...OOHGAWD you are so gooooood!!"

The situation reminded to Monica her years of working on a cruise, where she had to satisfy her boss in every possible manner, even underwater.

"Jesus Chirst! Fuck my knees are wobbling" said Paola while leaning her back on the desk enjoying that heavenly mouth.

Monica suddenly pulled the cock back with a loud POP making Paola gasp for the sudden air sensation. "Am I good right?" said Monica with a grin...Paola was just about to reply when Monica immediately put herself to work, stroking vigorously and licking at the base and at the grape-like balls of her partner. "MMMMMmmmffF AANGH!!"

She then moved back to the main course, Monica shoved Paola's rod back to the hilt in her mouth gagging and moaning loudly, she then started bobbing her head up and down the shaft, bathing it with saliva, stopping at the tip slurping eagerly. "MMMmmmh" she moaned.

Seen that slutty face drooling over her cock made Paola excited even more. "Oh god bitch with such blessed oral skills you are now now doomed to suck my cock, I've waited ages to find a girl like you, I won't let you escape".

Paola suddenly stood up, Monica tried to slip out the cock but the theacher rapidly put both of her hand on Monica's head "Don't even think of it OOOhhuuuhhh..this is your place now".

She then held a firm grip of that silky blonde hair and started moving in and out, facefucking Monica.

The sounds of gagging and Paola's moans filled the room, concentrated on pistoning her shaft down Monica's throat, feeling her orgasm building up. Her cock was so hard that Monica could even count its veins with her tongue.

She was soaking wet, her white pants became transparent from the big amount of pussy juices and her black lace thong was almost visible. It was a really long time since someone fucked her so intensively and she was enjoying every single thrust down her greedy throat. She was so looking forward to taste Paola's cum that she spread her fucker's buttocks and put two fingers up her ass.

"MMmmhh UUuuhg oh bitch you're too good to be true, OOOAAAAAHG I'M CUMMING" Screamed Paola pushing Monica's head down to the base of her cock bending a little forward dumping wave after wave of cum down the blonde's throat.

Gurgle gurgle were the sounds coming from Monica's stuffed mouth, focused on gulping down every single drop of that white nectar.

Soon cum started dripping from the corner of Monica's mouth and she unwillingly released the cock. The last jets of cum splatted on her mouth and cheeks while she was smearing on Paola's fuck rod looking lustfully up at her.

Monica stands up and Paola grabbed her by her butt, pushing her close before planting a vigorous kiss on her cum coated lips. After few moments of licking and slurping..."Bent over" Paola told aggressively to Monica who bent over the desk without hesitation.

The teacher kneeled down to face the object of her desires, the astonishing beautiful ass of Monica.

She pulled off Monica's pants, panting from the excitement. She removed the black lace thong and reveal that ass in all of its beauty.

The tanning marks of the thong were visible on Monica's ass, seeing a different shade between the tanned ass cheeks and the paler mark of the thong aroused Paola even more.

Monica was conscious of the influence of her ass on people. When she used to be short of money, especially when she was younger, she used to do a little bit of prostitution without any moral concern: random blowjobs, handjobs and of course letting her magnificent butt being wrecked by huge cocks, wherever and whenever was needed.

To provoke Paola, Monica started to wiggle her rear, putting up a twerking show for the teacher who was hypnotized by the bouncing movements of the sexy blonde's buttocks, she've never seen a woman so capable of arousing her sexual needs. It was time to get into action.

Paola took a firm grip of those ass cheeks, squishing them, pressing them, toying with them. "It would be such a pity to hump this rump right now, I'm gonna tease this slut until she'll beg me to fuck her" Paola thought.

She then began to kiss and lick that bum until it was shining with saliva. "Oooh aaahn...yeeees I love it!" Monica moaned.

Paola then spread those cheeks apart revealing the perfectly shaved ultra wet pussy of Monica and her pink anus begged to be fucked. "You are truly a whore! You are even more hairless than my students" Said Paola. "I always take care of my pussy. I need to be ready for every opportunity to fuck," replied Monica, winking at the teacher.

"Next time I'm gonna wreck this cunt" thought Paola. But this time her focus was all on Monica's rosebud. She planted a vigorous kiss on the hole of her dreams, wrapping her mouth around it, slurping and licking like a dog in heat.

"HnnnnUuuhn AAAh so good" Monica cried, lifting her butt a bit higher trying to get more of that slippery tongue in her ass. Paola didn't let her wait long putting her tongue straight inside Monica's asshole, swirling it inside.."Oh god If I continue like this i will cum just for eating her ass".

"Ooooh yes please OOOh so good" Monica screamed in heavenly bliss, she squeezed her experienced ass on Paola's tongue, letting her know the sensation that her dick will soon feel.

"Stop teasing me please, fuck my ass NOW!" Paola did not expect anything else. The teacher wasted no time she stood up and lined her massive prick with that beloved asshole.

She pushed forward, filling Monica's butt with half of her cock in one thrust. "AANNH" Monica moaned. "AWWNFuckYeah your ass is so fucking good".

The teacher gave a last strong push with her hips lodging the whole massive thickness of her prick in the whore's shithole.

Paola bend forward, laying above Monica like a lion on her prey, and started kissing the blonde's neck making her moan with pleasure. "You're mine now" She said, licking Monica's earlobe making her shiver with pleasure. She continued like this for few minutes, savoring the beautiful sensation of her cock buried in the sexiest ass she had ever fucked. Monica tightened her ass in response, trying to milk her lover big dick.

"Uuuhn I'm not gonna last much, she's too goooooood!" Paola thought while pounding that ass relentlessly. "OH AH OH AH" were the sounds coming from Monica trying hard to relax her asshole to accommodate the invading meat pole. She couldn't remember how good it was to have her butt stretched to its limits, being fucked roughly making her feel just a dirty whore. "OH GOD I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING BY HAVING MY ASS FUCKED!! GNNNNHH AH JESUS!" Screamed Monica while her whole body was trembling for the intensity of her orgasm. Her ass clenched even tighter on the teacher's girth, making impossible for Paola to resist her urging need of cumming.

The professor's mouth gaped and her eyes rolled back while the most amazing orgasm hit her brain like an heroine injection. She buried her cock balls deep and rested there while wave after wave of white thick cum bathed the insides of that breathtaking ass.

Monica felt like intoxicated by that warm liquid, her eyes closed with an expression of pure bliss on her sweaty face.

Paola laid down on her prey panting heavily for the effort but almost crying for joy while her dick softened inside Monica.

She then stood up reluctantly pulling out, admiring the work of art just beneath her.

Paola kneeled again to watch closely at that beautiful gaping hole, overflowing with her seed.

She then started licking her own cum from that delicious ass. Monica moaned softly thinking of how bitchy her niece was...but proud and fierce of the great fuck she just had.