Best Birthday

Story Info
Carrie gets a little carried away on her birthday, read on.
2.1k words
3.94
101.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carrie!" My friend Joel shouted from out side my door. "We're not going to get there if you don't hurry!" He pounded on the door and I snickered, finishing the messy 'do' I had styled my hair in.

I stepped back to look. Not bad, I thought as I looked at the short plaid skirt, fish net tights, tight band shirt, heels and 'sex' hair. I was a good look, and the eye brow piercing I had gotten a week ago really set off the look.

"Come on!" Joel shouted, pounding on the door. I laughed and sauntered to the door, opening it slowly and spinning for him to see.

"Well?" I asked mischievously, giving him a wicked grin. "You think the people at the club will like?"

"I think they will like too much," Joel swallowed, simple grammar obviously had vanished. I reached out and patted his shoulder.

"How often is it that a girl turns twenty one?" I teased, grinning from ear to ear. I walked out of my room and into the living room that I shared with my older brother, Jason.

"So Jase," I smiled and walked in front of him to block the game, "Think you might need to be by my side all night?" I winked and let him see the full outfit, swaying my hips.

"Carrie, I can't make it." Jason sighed before mumbling something to the phone he had pressed to his ear, strange I hadn't noticed. "Maris is coming over, it's kinda out anniversary." He looked at me sheepishly and I shrugged.

"What ever. Like we need an old man at my party anyway." I stuck my tongue out and then turned around, walking out of the door at the call of,

"Twenty six is not old!" I chuckled as I walked down the stairs, trying not to fall.

. . .

I was on my fifth drink and talking to a stranger that just cot cuter and cuter when Joel grabbed me by the arm. "Easy there tiger," He laughed and steered me away from the bar, saying something to the stranger that I couldn't hear.

"I wanna dance!" I laughed and grabbed Joel's collar, dragging him in the middle of the floor and swaying against him.

"Carrie," Joel warned, "You're drunk." He pushed me away by my hips and I pouted.

"Not that drunk. Trust me," I laughed grabbing his hand and dropping to a squat and pulling back up like a stripper.

"See?" I slurred, pressing even closer to him. I could feel his cock harden and I laughed.

"I need to get you home, your brother is probably worried sick." Joel checked his watch. "Shit! It's twelve thirty!"

"Annnd?" I grinned, playing with the top buttons of his shirt.

"And I swore to your brother I would have you home by twelve!" Joel sighed.

"I'm not a child," I slurred, tripping over my feet and Joel lead me to the door by my arm.

"No, but you are drunk. Let's get you home." Joel pulled me to the car and opened the passenger side, shoving me into the seat before I could protest. I pouted but he just laughed.

"I was just having fun!" I whined, crossing my arms and kicking my feet up on the dash. Joel just laughed, but I saw him looking at my legs and slight ass exposure where my skirt fell onto the seat. The ride home was silent.

. . .

I stumbled up the stairs and fumbled with the keys, opening the door slowly and creeping inside like a teenager.

"Hey, you're home earlier than I thought," Jason said from the couch. I looked at him through bleary eyes, seeing an empty bottle of brandy sitting next to him.

"Y-yeah," I hic-uped, "I got tired."

"Liar," Jason laughed. I looked at him through new eyes, his messy hair and stubbly chin and his ruffled clothing send chills up my spine.

"You're right, Joel said I was drunk." I said flatly, staring at the way his shirt hugged his chest. "You're up late."

"Yeah, you're not going to believe this but," Jason ran a hand through his hair and laughed sadly, "Maris broke up with me." He got up and gave me a sad look before smiling, "Whatever. I'm goin' to the kitchen."

I followed, watching his tight ass as he walked. I shook my head and scolded my self. This is my brother!

I walked to the fridge and opened it, bending down to grab a water, trying to shake the weird feeling the drinks had brought out in me. When I stood up and looked at Jason I noticed his eyes on my short skirt. I bit my lip and opened the water, taking a drink to hide my blush.

"Yeah," Jason said, breaking the silence, "we were gonna have sex too." I spit my water out and looked at him amazed, "And not normal sex, stuff we wanted to try on a special occasion." He just grinned and leaned against a counter, searching my face.

"Wow," I finally choked out. Jason nodded and sighed. I kept looking at him a little longer before blushing and looking at him from under my lashes, "What were you going to do?"

Jason blinked and then smirked, "Old people stuff."

I bit my lip and giggled, "Please? What was it?"

"Well," He sighed,"If you must know."

I nodded eagerly which only got another laugh.

"She was going to give me a blowjob, and I would give her a... you get the idea." Jason looked away and I noticed a small bulge growing in his pants. I bit my lip again and turned around, leaning over the counter to grab a banana. When I turned around I saw him eying my short skirt with peaking interest. I raised an eyebrow.

"You really shouldn't dress that way," Jason swallowed hard and I smirked.

"But why?" I asked innocently, peeking to see if the tent in his pants had grown in size. It had, I smiled triumphantly to myself.

"Because you're my sister!" He announced, shock clearly written on his face.

I smiled and peeked at his growing cock again, a warm wetness between my thighs. "Well," I grinned, "I ought to go to bed." I turned and walked away slowly, waving my ass. When I got to my room I immediately pulled off my shoes and top, pinching my nipples and biting my lip to keep from moaning. I could feel the wetness spreading and I quickly hurried to my bed, pulling my skirt up and rubbing my clit through the fish net. I moaned softly, surprised at how much my brother had turned me on.

"Hey Carrie," Jason said, opening my door to see me spread eagle on my bed. "Holy shit!"

I stopped and sat up, covering myself with a sheet and glared. "Unless you intend to lend a hand then get out!"

Jason just stood there, staring at me. I looked at the crotch of his pants and saw a small wet spot.

My pussy ached for attention. I let the sheet fall and stood up, walking over to Jason and smiling.

"Like what you saw?"

"What the fuck Carrie?" Jason scowled, rational thinking clouded by lust and alcohol.

I grinned and grabbed his hand, pressing it to my chest. I sighed at the feel but he jerked away, making me pout. "What?" I asked, innocently looking into his eyes and smiling.

"We're both drunk, go to bed." He said flatly.

"I can't sleep. Can you help me, just like when we were little?" I played the little sister card. Jason used to read me stories and tuck me into bed to help me sleep, he never could resist.

"Carrie, I can't do what you nee-" I cut him off by kissing his lips. At first he struggled but gave in, his lips warm and soft against mine. My fingers played with the hem of his shirt, lifting it above his head and looking at his naked chest.

"Why did I never notice how hot you are?" I teased, running my hands over his chest. He took a sharp breath and groaned, his hands massaging my waist. I kissed his chest and nibbled his shoulder a little, encouraging the upward journey of his hands until they held my breasts and pinched and lightly teased my nipples. I moaned and played with the button on his jeans, undoing it successfully and slowly lowering his zipper. His pants fell with a thud to the ground and his cock pressed against my stomach, naked.

Jason moaned and pressed me to my knees, his cock right in front of my face. I grabbed it in my hand and teased the head with my tongue, tasting the pre-cum that came from it. I teased the shaft with my lips and tongue for a while until popping it into my mouth and slowly taking it into my throat. I gagged around his length, looking up at his as I sucked him off.

"Fuck sis," Jason groaned, "You're so good at that." He wrapped his hands in my hair and held my head still as he began to slowly fuck my face. I stared up at him, making small slurping noises the entire time. "Oh fuck," He moaned, "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

I felt the liquid filling my cheeks and shooting down my throat, quickly swallowing every drop. I stood up again and he kissed me, grabbing my ass and holding me close to him. I could feel his still hard cock poking into my stomach again.

He slowly lead me to the bed and laid me down, pulling up my skirt to see that I had not worn underwear. He smiled and ripped the fishnet, sticking his finger against my clit and rubbing it hard and fast.

I moaned and humped his hand, begging for him to fuck my pussy.

"Why?" He smiled in that evil way of his.

"Because I'm a good girl!" I moaned as his finger slipped into my pussy. "A-and its my birthday!" I panted, seeing his cock made me want it all the worse.

"Hmmm," Jason smiled before spreading my thighs and positioning himself between them. He rubbed his hard cock against my clit and slowly inserted the head before pulling it out and rubbing against my clit.

"Please!" I moaned, thrashing with need.

"Please what little sister?" Jason teased his cock into my pussy again before pulling it out.

"Please put your huge dick in my pussy!"

"Since you put it that way," He smiled and slid the head in again, sliding it deeper as I moaned. I felt the head hit my back wall and squirmed against him, moaning as he began to thrust in and out, hitting the right spots and making me moan. Soon his balls were slapping my ass.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed, "I'm gonna cum!" I shook and moaned louder as he fucked me harder. I could feel my pussy tighten up around his huge cock before I screamed again, twitching with the orgasm. Jason grabbed my hips and held me against him as he came in my pussy, groaning with the release.

He pulled out and I lay there panting, my pussy sore and satisfied.

"You're not done yet." Jason gasped, slapping my ass. He picked me up and carried me to the living room, bending me over the couch arm and sliding his finger in my ass. I moaned and tried to pull away but he slapped my ass.

"Uh uh! I said you're not done." He stuck another finger in my ass and I cried out. He laughed and fingered me for a while, rubbing his cock on my ass cheeks before removing his fingers. I went to stand but he pushed me back down and I felt the head of his cock on my ass, prodding.

"No!" I moaned as the head slowly entered. I cried out in pain as he slid his length in smoothly, staying there for a moment before he started thrusting his hips slowly. I groaned and reached between my legs, rubbing my clit through the netting and moaning as his he fucked my ass.

"You like it," He growled, slamming his cock harder into my ass, "You want me to cum in your ass! Finger yourself!" He slammed into me harder, making me wince, but I obeyed, rubbing my clit hard and fast.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, "I'm gonna cum," Jason slammed his cock harder into my ass and groaned. I felt his cock spasm in my ass, shooting his cum into my bowls. I cried out, coming at the same time.

We laid like that for a while. I fell asleep and woke up later with a huge head ache and my ass felt like someone had beaten it all night. I sighed and threw my ripped fish net in the trash and made some coffee, trying to explain last night. All I knew was Jason and I were in for an awkward relationship.