Best Birthday Ever...

Story Info
A birthday shared with Emilia Clarke and Natalie Dormer.
13.9k words
4.55
27k
69
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual so please feel free to leave me a comment in the comment box at the end of the story! You see those big empty stars down there as well? Did you want to maybe fill them up? We don't want them empty and all alone like that. You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again.

Codes: MF, FF, MFF, Cons, Oral,

Author: Blackjack

Celebrity: Natalie Dormer and Emilia Clarke

Author's Note: So, I know it's no longer Comic-Con or Valentine's Day but it's been sitting on my Google Drive for way too long.

***

As the son of one of the principle directors of photography on Game of Thrones, I had a lot of chances to go and see all sorts of beautiful scenes, some awesome Facebook photos from it and also a very full passport. Now I was walking under a tarp ceiling towards a makeshift catering hall with one of the gorgeous costars in tow with me."It's your birthday today?" Emilia Clarke, mother of dragons, asked. Folding her arms casually under her chest, though her breasts were obscured by the quick change of clothing after the scenes had been shot, Emilia tilted her head to the side slightly. Looking me up and down, Emilia smirked and shook her head slightly. "I can't believe I didn't know that!" She playfully punched me on the upper arm before going back to grabbing some of her food and seeming to motion for me to follow her over.

So, I did.

Grabbing my own plate of food and followed her over to the white row of plastic tables where the catering department was. The plate I had was filled with salad and a singular chicken breast, something nice and light but enough to give me a filling lunch as well. There was a soft sound of the ocean lapping at the side of the film set and the sun was slowly starting to set, though there was still a lot of filming left done in the day. Taking a seat opposite her, I took a mouthful of lettuce from my salad as Emilia continued.

"So, like every Valentine's Day you get a double treat in it being your birthday and Valentine's Day?"

"Well, I don't always have a date on Valentine's Day but yeah, sometimes." I answered, stabbing my fork into a tomato and then feeding myself with it. Looking over at the beautiful star of TV, still in her Daenerys wig so she can get straight back to shooting for the hit TV show.

"How can a cute guy like you not have a date?" A third voice, one belonging to Natalie Dormer, who also played Margaery Tyrell on the show, having her own plate full of salad as she took a seat next to her costar. The two never shared a scene together but the locations were very similar. Anyone who would be trying to snoop a shot of the film set would definitely be getting an interesting shot from seeing the two together.

"Well, thanks for the compliment." I said with a smile but also, she got a similar shrug of my shoulders. "I guess most women don't see me as cute as you do Miss Dormer." When she rolled her eyes at that comment, I was about to explain but Emilia beat me to it.

"I've explained we don't go by our surnames but he won't get it." Emilia smiled over to Natalie as she pulled a spare chair back and took a seat next to Emilia and between me and the other actress on the hit show. Emilia looked over to me, then back to Natalie and then back to me again. "Guess what though... It's his birthday today too!"

Natalie made a soft, shocked sort of sound before looking to me. Another soft punch was directed at my shoulder as Natalie seemed equally as unimpressed that I hadn't told the girls about my birthday.

"Why didn't you tell any of us?" Natalie said, leaning back in her chair, her breasts bouncing slightly at the sudden jolt. She reached up and fiddled with the strap of the brilliant blue dress before looking over at Emilia. "Can you believe he didn't tell us?"

"It is pretty shocking." Emilia said with a playful smirk on her face, shaking her head from side to side in a mean of mock disappointment. "We're three of the only people not needed on set tomorrow and you didn't think to tell us? We could have done something!" Emilia said, her voice getting more and more exasperated with my lack of openness.

"I mean... We still could? There's plenty of nightclubs out in the city, why don't we go and hit one of them up?" Natalie said, looking around as more and more of the cast and crew started to fill out and head back to the set. I wasn't needed at all and by the sounds of what the two actresses were saying, they weren't needed either. Soon, it was just the three of us and one guy sitting a couple of tables away, headphones in and staring at his phone.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Emilia said, looking over at me and Natalie, taking a mouthful of salad and moving to deal with more of her dinner. "And if they are a bit rubbish then we can always go back to one of our rooms and just watch Netflix or something?" Emilia added, swigging a mouthful of water before looking back to me. "So are you in?"

"I mean, sure?"

"Great! It'll be fun!" Natalie said with a grin. Looking back to Emilia, she reached into the small black handbag she had brought with her and pulled out a small wad of signed 8 x 10's. "I hand these out if someone wants something signed and they don't have anything." Natalie explained as she flipped the photo over so that the front of the photo was facing down on the table. Scribbling down the address of her hotel and then a phone number, Natalie studied the back of it before offering a set of three small x's right at the bottom of the details. Pushing it back to me, Natalie nodded her head. "There's our details. We should be free from what? Eight ish? Get a cab, we'll find the club and we can go party."

And that, seemingly was that.

The two women continued to chat with me but as the afternoon continued to roll on, I was stuck not really being able to listen to the conversation and more thinking on what I was going to be going through when I got back to the mainland. Having said goodbye to my dad and some of the crew members I knew, I found myself on the ferry that took the cast and crew back to the mainland, while I would have wanted to chat with the women some more, I quickly found myself amongst mostly male members of the show. So, I took the time to use the ferry's free wifi and started to work on uploading some of the photos I had taken today. Uploading them to my various social media feeds, all set to private of course, I made sure to completely clear my phone of the photos, uploading them to the cloud before I put my phone right back into my jacket's pocket and simply rested against the side of the boat, my arms folding together as I watched out over to the seas.

The trip was a short, uneventful one and I was soon sitting in the back of a paid for car, one hired by the studio as my father would be getting a ride back with one of the other directors tonight. Riding back to the hotel, I quickly made my way up to my own room and suddenly, a wash of panic came over me. What the hell was I going to wear? Looking around, I rushed over to my small hard shelled suitcase, opened it up and quickly looked over the contents. Picking up a smart looking jacket, I tossed it to the other bed and then fished out a salmon coloured button up shirt and then a pair of slim fitting jeans. I only had some chelsea boots to go with the look but it was going to be enough. Even if I was partying with two of the stars of the popular TV show, I was going to appear at the odd one out anyway so if my clothing was slightly off then it wasn't like it would be the worst thing in the world.

Getting the outfit completed, I carried them all on their hangers over to the bathroom and quickly hung them up on the handle behind the door to the bathroom. Walking over to the large mirror, I inspected my face, running my fingers through my thick, shaggy beard, looking almost similar to one of the Wild Folk from the show, I decided it would be a good idea to at least get my beard under control. Grabbing one of the clippers, I started to trim my beard down, chocolate locks of beard hair fell from my face and into the sink as I inspected my face. With a now much more trimmed beard, I plucked the glasses off of my face and folded the arms of them in into the glasses and looked back into the mirror, my emerald green eyes glistening slightly under the artificial lighting of the bathroom.

Making my way into the big, open shower cubicle, I went about showering myself, cleaning myself of the seaside dirt and grime that generally accumulated when you would be out by the sea. Washing myself with a bar of mint scented soap, I cleansed myself fully before washing my hair with another nice smelling bottle of shampoo. I worked my way all over my body, making sure to get every little bit of my skin just in case something did happen. Not that I was expecting it of course. I lifted my head up and made sure to wash away the parts of my face that had been shaven and with a significantly softer face, I ran my hands over my cheeks and jaw, scrubbing at the freshly cut part of my face, I made sure to clean it all completely before getting the usual spots of under my armpits and the general lower part of my body.

Definitely not expecting anything to happen of course.

Completely clean, I slipped out of the shower and moved back to the mirror, inspecting my face as I towelled off, I made sure to get myself absolutely dry before applying some deodorant and then liberally getting some of the nice aftershave that I had gotten as a gift from my father this morning. Completely dressed now, I made my way out back to the main bedroom, taking a seat on the edge of the bed with my suitcase on it, I slipped my shoes back on and then reached over to grab the bedside phone in my room. Keying in the number of the local taxi rink, I arranged a pick up for me to go to the hotel where Natalie and Emilia were staying. The prearranged fee wasn't that bad for me to pay for myself, so while I agreed to it, they let me know that the cab would be with me soon. Thanking them, I hung up and then looked at the back of Natalie's signed photo, seeing Natalie's personal number there, I reached down and keyed in her number, my fingers ever so slightly trembling from it.

Why were they doing that? I shouldn't be nervous, I had spoken to them both separately on several occasions and we were just going to be heading out to hang out together and maybe dance a little bit as well. Regardless, I needed to get the number dialled so I took a breath and finished dialling. Lifting the headset up to my ear, I waited for it to stop ringing when the sound of Natalie came on the other end.

"Hello?"

"Natalie? Hi, it's Ben?"

"Ben! Hi! Are you on your way?"

"I'm just about to get picked up, are you both ready to go?"

"Yeah, we're both ready, right Em?" Natalie said, a voice off of the other side of the phone let her know that she was okay and ready to go as well. "Yeah, we're ready to go. We'll see you soon birthday boy!" Natalie added, hanging up the phone and making me feel like she was expecting something more to happen after this whole thing. I wasn't going to look forward for anything more than just a good night out though. The absolute worst case that could happen is that they were there to just make fun of me and I'd have to go back to the hotel feeling dejected. I could manage that though. So, checking my reflection one last time in the mirror, I turned around and made my way down to the lobby of the hotel, heading out to the car that was waiting for me on the outside. The driver was sitting on the outside of the car, looking at his phone but as soon as I made my presence known, he put his phone away and quickly got into a driving position. I got into the back and as the guy adjusted the mirror to look over at me before speaking.

"So where to?"

"Can we head over to The King's Arms Hotel?" I asked, looking into the reflection as the man raised an eyebrow.

"Another hotel?"

"Yeah, I want to pick up some friends and then we're going to head off to a club afterwards."

The driver nodded.

"Sure, you got it boss." Pulling away from my hotel, the car travelled along the roads, making some good headway to the actual five star hotel that was afforded for the main cast of the show. The car pulled into the front and the guy looked out to the front door. Turning back to look at me, he cleared his throat gently. "So, are they coming out or what?"

"I'm not sure. I'll go check on them." I said, opening the door to the car and stepping out.

"Sure, I'll leave the metre running." He said, going back to looking at his phone.

Ignoring that, I took the series of steps up to the foyer of the hotel, walking past the front door man and moving into the lobby. Looking around, I spotted that the hotel did have a bar and that was usually where most movie stars hung out. So, I made my way over to the bar, poking my head into look in and it was there that I saw a beautiful imagine. Sitting at the bar was both Emilia and Natalie who each had a drink in hand and were casually chatting with each other. Natalie was wearing a hot, little black dress, her long legs were covered by a set of stockings and she also had on a set of shiny black heels. Emilia was wearing a bright aqua blue dress with sleeves at the top of her arms, her legs were bare and she was also wearing a pair of heels though the heel wasn't as big as the ones on Natalie's. Emilia was the first to spot me, lifting a hand up to wave at me, Natalie looked over her shoulder and saw me there as well. The two women left their drinks and made their way over to me, each of them pressing their lips to each of my cheeks in a soft kiss, it raised some eyebrows from the men in the room but the two women didn't care.

Both of them linked their arms in mine and we left the hotel with me feeling a lot like a movie star in my own right as we headed down the steps towards the waiting car. The driver looked up and over at me and then, his jaw dropped. He practically ran out of the front of his car to open up the door for all three of us to get into the car. With Natalie on my left, I took the middle seat and Emilia was on my right, the three of us got our seatbelts clicked in and it was then that the driver got back into his seat and looked back up into the rear view mirror.

"So, where to?" He asked, his eyes moving over to look at both Emilia and then Natalie, the mirror being adjusted several times, almost as if he wanted to look up their skirts. The two women both seemed like they were ready to deal with it though, their hands coming down and pressing at the front of the dresses to stop him from seeing up them both.

"San Junipero." Emilia answered, her eyes looking up into the mirror. She had a look on her face that seemed to suggest that she knew exactly what the guy was trying to do. "Do you know where that is?" She asked, her head tilting to the side slightly.

"Yeah, yeah I know it." He said, his gaze going back to the road as he pulled out and we made our way over to the nightclub. It was a trendy little place on one of the side corners of the street. There were a series of lights high above the ground and while the outside of the club did have a tacky neon sign, it looked like a pretty high end club. There were a couple of cars that were stuck in the rink outside of the club and the drivers were all chatting amongst themselves. The car came to a stop and the driver turned around to look at us both. "So, when did you want picking up?"

Emilia looked at her phone before looking at me and Natalie. "Say a couple of hours?"

"Yeah, that should be enough." Natalie confirmed, the two beautiful women looked at me for an answer.

"Yeah, pick us up in two hours?"

"You got it boss." The driver answered, slipping back into looking at his phone when Natalie opened the door. The three of us left the car and made our way to the club, the girls all linked their arms in mine again and that still made me feel like a million bucks. The inside of the club was playing an annoying techno music that did make my head hurt but with both Natalie and Emilia on my arms, it certainly worked on clearing up the headache.

"Ugh, that guy was a pervert." Natalie complained, talking about the driver as she looked around the inside of the club. "I'll get us some drinks, Em, grab us a booth?" She asked, looking over at the bar which was fairly empty. Emilia nodded her head and guided me towards one of the booths at the side of the club. The middle of the club was a large dance floor with a low hanging lighting rig that was flashing bright beams of light through the darkened hall, flashes of primary and secondary colours ran across the walls and illuminated the people who were all dancing on the floor. Looking over to them, I could see a lot of people dancing together, which made sense since we were out on Valentine's Day for the evening. There were a few stragglers of men who were all staring at some of the single women on the other side of the hall or who were dancing with themselves. Emilia hooked her arm in mine and pulled me closer to her.

"So, how's your birthday going so far?" She asked, her big eyes beaming over at me as she waited for Natalie to bring the drinks back to us.

"Well, so far I'm spending it with two gorgeous women, so far it's been pretty much the best one ever."

"Gorgeous eh? You must get on with all the women that you work with huh?" She said with a big smile on her face, wetting her ruby red lips casually as she looked me over. "I'm glad you're enjoying it so far though, we're going to make sure you have a great night out though!" She said, her right hand patting my upper arm casually.

As me and Emilia continued to chat, her hand still continued to slowly rub her hand up and down the inside of my arm, her fingers brushing over the top of my arm and almost touching the insides of my muscles while she kept herself looking at me. Emilia had this utterly enticing scent about her, something about her perfume or her shampoo or whatever it was about her, it was keeping me so utterly enthralled in her and I was just so focused on talking to her. She casually brought one of her hands up, fluffing the ruffle at the top of her right sleeve casually, all while her head fell back slightly, exposing her delightful neck to me. Looking at the exposed skin, it certainly provided a tempting target for me to want to latch onto. Emilia's head came back down, her fingers gently squeezing my upper arm before looking around onto the dance floor.

"The DJ isn't playing much is he?" She asked casually.

"Not really. He needs to liven this place up!" Natalie said, carrying a circular black tray that had three colourful glasses of alcohol on it. The blonde looked around and shook her head. "We might not even make the two hours." She said with a chuckle. Looking at the booth and the various stains that were on the surface of the couch, she made a face at it.

"Do you want to take my seat Natalie? I can stand if you want..."

That provoked a near simultaneous 'Awww' noise from the girls and Natalie shook her head.

"Nah it's okay birthday boy." She said with a smile, pushing her hands against my shoulders and pushing me back down to a seating position. Natalie then moved to make a very good impression on me, slipping in front of me and then placing herself down so that her ass was resting on my thighs. With the blonde on my thighs, her ass threatening to brush against my own lap, I found myself unsure as to where to put my hands. Taking a chance and placing my right hand on her waist, I could see Emilia make eye contact with it and I could also hear Natalie let out a soft breath as I did so.