Best Birthday Present to Office Col

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anilsahotra
anilsahotra
254 Followers

I said ok and slowly moved my hand under her blouse from backside and unhooked her bra and then pushed up her blouse and bra from front. She just did not move. I slowly started to fondly her and started to pinch her nipple. They were really large to my surprise. I kept talking to her and told her that one thing that a girl can do is to take lund in her mouth. She initially said that it would be dirty. I told her to try and give up if she does not like it. She slowly opened her mouth and took the tip of lund in her mouth and started to move it up and down around 3 inches. I did not push inside and slowly removed her sari and untied her petticoat. Now she was only in her panties and open blouse and sari. I slowly now moved her to the floor and removed her panties and to my surprise she did not resist. I then moved down and opened her legs and slowly kissed her cunt on its opening. This was enough for her because she came and came with just this! She was now sobbing and telling me to give her more pleasure. I slowly moved closer to her choot and inserted my tongue into her hole. She had not felt something like this before and hence virtually jumped and pushed herself to me. In just 3 or 4 minutes she came again but this time she was virtually shouting 'oh god oh god...i never knew it can be so good and i like that.'

I then removed my pant and other clothes and now we both were naked. She requested me not to fuck her and also that she can't resist me now, after two fucking just before 30-40 minutes. As if giving me a green signal. I told her that I would not fuck her but give her a new kind of pleasure. I slowly mounted her and brought my tip to the opening and slowly started to rub it on her hole. She was enjoying this a lot and it is my experience that women cant stand this for long. She came once like this only and still I kept rubbing her without entering her. I then told her that i would enter her only to my tip to which she agreed. I then entered her by one inch or so and saw in her eyes a desire to have me in full. I just kept moving my tip in and out.

This went on for some time and I felt that she was pushing hard from below to have me in full. Suddenly she held me by my buttocks and said something i still can forget. she said ' beti chod ander dal aur meri phad de pleaseeee!!!' (Daughter fucker, push your cock inside and tear my cunt). I just could not believe it and just glided my lund into her wet and tight cunt. It was tight and she again cried a little saying that it is paining a little. i just let it stay there for some time and then started to move it slowly in and out. I had just put in 5 inches because this was the

length to which she has already been opened. When she started enjoying it I pushed a little more and pushed in 1 more inch and she just said ' o god' I kept that for a few moments and then pushed in the rest of my lund in. She just shouted 'oh god oh god' many times. She then started to push with me from below and we started to fuck at great speed. She started to say thing which most women say when they are enjoying. like.. ' phad de meri choot.. ab mat choodna. behenchod jor se chod (Sister fucker fuck me faster) etc etc. i kept my movement and then she become stiff and came and came I just kept pumping her till she came. I was also feeling my buildup and started to increase my speed. She was lying motionless below me and I was pumping her hard and hard. I then exploded and filled her. she just hugged me and cried and cried. As I removed my lund she resisted and said please let it remain there. I told her that it has become placid and would come out in any case. I then told her of all the positions of the kamsutra.

She then went to the bathroom naked and cleaned herself again and I also cleaned my self in front of her. She stood up and hugged me and said that she is thankful to me for this beautiful birthday fucking gift from me.

I was getting hard again and she just could not believe this. She held my lund and took it in her mouth. I told her that second time I take a long time to come and she will have to let me fuck her if she wants to give me any satisfaction. She ran inside and laid down on the bed with her legs fully open, inviting me to have my fill. I turned her around and applied some oil on my lund and on her anus hole! She got scared and said that she cant do this. I told her that this is normal and slowly entered her tight hole. She cried as I entered her fully. With one finger in her choot and my lund in her gand I gave her the fuck of her life. She just came many times before I felt some build up. She must have come atleast 5 times before i filled her gand with my cum.

When I was leaving on Sunday afternoon. Rani, kissed me and said this was her best birthday gift.

Any girls, women, ladies in or around delhi wants to become a friend of mine can contact me on my email address in the link below.

anilsahotra
anilsahotra
254 Followers
12