Best BJ

Story Info
Wife gives husband the best bj of his life.
904 words
3.89
30.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ava23
ava23
176 Followers

I decided one day that I wanted to give my husband an incredible, blow-his-mind kind of blow job. According to my husband, I already can give really good oral, but I wanted this to be AMAZING. After all, he always makes me come when he eats my pussy, so I wanted to make sure to return the favor! First I did a little research for new techniques. There is an incredible amount of information out there! I definitely got a few ideas, and it's always good to try something new!

Before my husband got home, I set out everything I needed, and I was ready. I had texted him during the day that I planned on giving him a special night, because I wanted him anticipating our night, and thinking about it all day. I know I was.

That night when we finally headed into the bedroom, I asked him to take his clothes off and lay on the bed. I really wanted him to just relax and enjoy what I would be doing to him, so I told him to keep his hands on the bed frame.

I dropped my robe to the floor, and climbed on the bed next to him. I started out just gently stroking his still soft cock, and cupping his ball sac, while I kissed his neck, down to his chest. I took a little time to suck on one nipple, and then the other while continuing to rub his shaft, which was starting to harden.

I kissed down further, trailing down his stomach with light kisses, and caressed his thighs with one hand. I licked and nibbled the skin around his cock before finally placing a soft kiss on the head of his penis, then I stuck my tongue out to lick the sensitive tip.

I moved down the bed, so I was kneeling between his legs on the bed. I held his shaft in my hand and started to stroke up and down, then slid his cock inside my mouth. I had the entire head in my mouth, and I circled the tip with my tongue, then sucked softly, feeling the head grow larger. I used the underside of my tongue on the sensitive area right under the mushroom head.

I pulled off him long enough to grab the warming lube off the nightstand, and pour some in my hand. I rubbed and warmed the liquid in my hands before taking his shaft in one hand and his balls in the other, rubbing the lube all over him. Then I took the head back in my mouth.

As I stroked and bobbed my head up and down in rhythm, I felt his cock grow harder, his head barely fitting in my mouth. I pulled back enough to use the tip of my tongue around the edge of the head, occasionally blowing across the tip, causing him to jerk up.

I reached over to grab the small long vibrator, and I turned it on. I placed it underneath his shaft, right above the ball sac. My husband looked down at that, and said it felt really good. So I left it there as I started sucking him in my mouth again, with a little more suction. My husband's penis was fully hard, and the normally spongy head was engorged and strained. I didn't want him to come quite yet.

I pulled the vibrator away, turning it off, and grabbed the cup I had on the nightstand. In it were two big ice cubes. I put one of the ice cubes in my mouth, and sucked on it for a minute. I spit it out into the cup, and immediately took my husband's cock deeply into my mouth, several inches deep. He opened his eyes and looked at me in surprise. The coldness of my mouth against his warm cock had really turned him on. Then he closed his eyes again, relaxing, as he just enjoyed the new sensation.

I put more warming lube on my hands and stroked him up and down, covering him in the warm fluid. As I took him back in my mouth, and sucked him a little harder, my saliva dripped out of my mouth mixing with the lube, coating his cock. I kept one hand on him, stroking, while I grabbed the ice cube out of the cup and again sucked on it, and rubbed it around my lips. I sunk back down on him again with my cold mouth and lips. His cock twitched, and I knew he was almost there.

Kneeling over him, I took his cock shaft in both hands, and started stroking faster and in time with my mouth taking the head in and out. His head was ready to burst, his thighs tightening. I pulled my mouth off, and as I kept stroking, I blew softly on the tip until he squirted out as he came. I kept stroking up his shaft to the head, until the last drop was milked from him. My hand and his stomach were covered in his cum, and I gave the tip a final kiss.

My husband reached down to caress my cheek. He said that it was the best blow job he had ever had, so I guess my hard work paid off. Next time he could return the favor since he gave oral as well as he took it!

ava23
ava23
176 Followers