Best Buddy Is Now A Sex Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not a virgin anymore," she says, grinning and looking at me. Then I can see her moving but mostly I can feel it as my cock moves inside this tight, moist, warm place. She's moving her whole body up and down with her legs muscles. I look and see how her cunt lips sort of trail back as she moves up, then get sucked up inside as she lowers herself.

She leans forward a little, with an arm on each side of me. Those great breasts are sort of hanging in front of me and I prop myself up a little to get my mouth to one. She's sort of rolling her hips back and forth now, more than up and down. I'm getting this truly great feeling of having her insides work all over my cock. It's almost like she has muscles in there that massage me as she moves. Her face makes all sorts of looks, mostly happy but sometimes looking almost worried or like she's thinking. The same ahh, ah sounds and breath being sucked in keep happening.

I can't imagine anything sexier. It seems forever and it also seems like just a second and I can feel something happening in my balls.

"You better move off, Julie," I say.

She frowns. "I'm so close," she says.

"Well switch around, let me get my mouth to you," I say.

She lifts herself up. It's almost funny because it sounds a lot like the 'pop ' noise I can make with my finger in my mouth when my cock comes out of her, and in a split second, she's turned and I can see her whole butt coming down on me. I get my hands up and help make sure that her cunt gets to me and then I have my tongue in that same juicy place and I can smell her. I can also feel that she's got hold of my cock and her mouth is on it.

I move my mouth some to get my tongue to where I can feel her little bump or shape and start licking on it. I know she's sucking on me and playing with my nuts, I can feel it but oddly, I'm so involved in licking her that I don't get the same feeling from her sucking me as I did before. She must have been close to ready. Her whole insides are swollen and softer and it isn't long at all before I can feel her butt jumping some and the gush of fluid comes down onto me. It's hard to keep licking her, her whole bottom keeps moving around so much. I have both hands on her butt sort of holding myself to her. Like before, another gush comes.

Having her stuff all over me and her hair caught in my mouth and her whole butt sitting on me is both a problem and very sexy all at the same times. With all that, I can still feel her mouth and hands on me at the other end and I realize my nuts are about ready to give her a mouthful. I keep licking inside her as I feel myself shooting off into her mouth.

It's like a split second and she's up and off me and around and back on top of me, her face too mine and we kiss and suck on each other.

"Oh, wow," she finally says. "This has all been even better than anything I ever dreamed of. It's a funny feeling, like you're filling me up and I just want more and more of it."

"It sure was great for me, too. Just seeing your sexy body while I feel myself inside you is unbelievable." I say.

She's back to kissing me and squirming her body on top of me. Everything about all of this is much, much more than anything I ever fantasized about as I watched the 'net or jerked off. I finally realize that Julie planned this to happen, it's just the kind of thing she'd do since it's obvious she wanted to experience sex as much or more than I did.

"Has this all worked out as well as you planned?" I ask when our lips finally come apart.

"Like I planned?" she responded.

"Julie, I've known you too long. You planned on getting us up here naked at least, getting to sex, most likely."

She just looks at me and grins a little.

""I'm glad you did, now that it's happened. I might never have got around to thinking of you and sex. I mean you're just my old buddy. Now I realize you're practically a sex goddess. You're beautiful with an unbelievable body and you're horny, maybe hornier than I am, even. You even taste good. If you hadn't done this it could have taken months before I'd ever get around to even kissing you. Now, I actually kissed these lips (I push my finger into hr cunt a little) before these (I lift my head to give her a quick kiss on the mouth)."

Her grin gets even bigger. "Yeah, well some things worked out better than I ever imagined. You have a great body and your cock is just magnificent, I'll never get enough of it. And you taste good, too. Your liking to taste me was more than I hoped for."

"You know, we'll never be the same," I say. "Now we're lovers, not just buddies. And I don't think we're going to stop being lovers. At least I hope not. We could keep doing this forever as far as I'm concerned. I like being with you anyway, always have, and now I know there couldn't be any sexier female anywhere."

She gave me huge kiss and squirmed on me, letting me again feel her whole body on me. I had my finger in her all this time and I just kept sliding it around in her.

"I don't know what to do next," she says.

"We could go swimming," I reply.

She gives me a weird look. "I don't want to cool off. If anything, I want to get hotter. I'd like to have some real hot, hard, pounding sex like I've read about."

"Well, I don't have any condoms. We can leave here, go by a drugstore and I'll buy some, and then either come back here or go somewhere else, and get naked again."

I just see a big grin and she jumps off and goes over to her clothes.

We both get dressed, walk back to the truck, ride into town and I go in the drugstore and buy a dozen Trojans because they're the first ones I saw. I'm embarrassed paying for them because the clerk is a girl I vaguely know but she doesn't blink an eye, she's married now and I guess every guy in town probably buys these so it's nothing new to her.

I drive to our house which seems to mystify Julie, grab her hand and pull her in and call out, "Mom, I want to show Julie something in my room," and she calls out "O.k." and up the stairs we go. As soon as we're in the room, I close the door and start pulling off my clothes. Julie sees me and does the same. We get on the bed and I dive into her cunt in a way that just naturally has her roll onto me in a 69 position and we start sucking on each other. We haven't spoken a word yet. When I feel her getting juicy and push and roll her off, climb around behind her and grab her hips and try to lift.

"Get up on your knees," I say, "I've watched this on the 'net before."

Her knees are practically at the edge of the bed, I'm standing on the floor and my cock is right at ass height for her. I aim it into her cunt lips and give a little shove. I hear a big breath from her so I push in more, pull out slightly, push in more and work it all the way into her. I then start really pumping my hips, pulling out and pounding back in.

"How's this?" I ask.

With every push of mine, I hear a breath from Julie. Between breaths she says, "Oh, great. It's like you're in me even more than before."

I reach around and move my fingers on her cunt lips right above where my cock's going in, hunting for that little shape and find it. I keep pounding into her and massaging her bump.

"This is so much," she says. "I'd love to scream with joy but I guess I better keep fairly quiet."

I feel like I could do this forever and after awhile I can feel juice coming out of her around my cock. I can see it running down her legs, I can feel it on my finger that's massaging her. She sounds like she's crying.

I stop pushing. "Are you o.k?"

She shoves her ass at me. "Don't stop 'til you're done. I'm just happy. Way beyond happy. I'm realizing this is what life is going to be like from now on."

12