Best Business Trip Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers

I hammered her ass for about five minutes and realized that I was at the finish line. I pumped ropes into her waiting receptacle as she came with me. I stayed until I started to soften and rolled over next to her. "You are a 'FUCKING ANIMAL', she said with a smile. SLEEP." We napped for a bit but my hands never left her body.

I awoke to, "OK; I have a problem. My boyfriend is a real anal fiend. He rarely gives me a natural fuck but always goes for my ass. You stretched me out badly today. When I get home tomorrow he'll expect me to kneel on the side of the bed so he can fuck my ass. I really like the guy and would hate to lose him over a couple of hours of the best sex I ever had."

"I can't take it back, not that I would. What do you suggest?" I asked this as I ran my hands over that ass and raked my fingers across her anus.

"You're here for five nights. Let me stay with you. I'll give him a story about being called out on another assignment. My conditions are; no more anal but I'll be your sex slave for whatever else you want. I'll need a ride to the pharmacy to pick up some 'Preparation H'. After five days that should tighten me up enough so that Jerry can't tell."

"Sounds fair to me but I have a few conditions also." She nodded as if telling me to go on. "On Tuesday I have a fishing appointment down south a bit. I want you to come along and help 'seal the deal'.

"You want me to do a threesome?" I nodded assent. "I've always fantasized about a foursome but that is probably out. A threesome is a good place to start."

"Second; when you go to the pharmacy you need to also get some chap-stick. You are going to be sucking a whole lot of cock for the next few days and I'd hate to have you get chapped lips. And third; I need you to start right now by cleaning me off. Lick and suck my cock clean. Be my dirty 'cock-sucker' today."

"Yes sir Captain. Would you like me to lick your asshole clean as well?" She didn't wait for an answer but dove right in. She cleaned me up nicely. I wasn't quite ready to blow again but did enjoy watching her at work. We showered again and went to lunch. I know a place that has the absolute best Grouper sandwiches in the world. We ate, drank a few beers, and rubbed a lot of calves.

The next stop was the pharmacy. When we pulled in she dove for the floor. "That's Jerry, sitting in the car. He can't see me. What's he doing?" I told her it looked like he was listening to the radio. "Shit; he can do that for hours. Can we move?"

I unzipped and said, "Well, I was thinking more in the line of 'while you're down there...' Suck me off baby."

She looked up at me and just said, "You are an evil man". She smiled as she said it, took me in, and I complimented her on her cock sucking skills. Jerry got out of his car and went inside the pharmacy. He glanced in my van and grinned, giving me a thumb up. After a bit; she got me off and Jerry came back just in time for the climax. "Did he see me?' I told her that it was only the back of her head. She backed off; I looked down, and saw that she had let a bit of cum dribble down her chin. Apparently she had underestimated the volume and didn't swallow the first rope. "Yummy!" was all she said as she opened the door and went in the store. I looked down and saw that she hadn't even come close to taking in all my cum. I was dripping pretty heavily. I decided to just cover up with my newspaper and make her do a better clean-up when she returned.

Clara went in and picked up her purchases. Clarisse, her best friend, was the owner and happened to be at the cash register. Clarisse is from Haiti and her skin is so black it looks purple. She has a little bit of a Bahamian type accent tempered by a soft French lilt. She has short hair cut pixie style, a thin nose, thick lips, humongous tits, and a large soft ass.

"Clara, what's going on? Jerry was just in here and told me you had been called out on another assignment. He was so down about that. Then he told me he saw some guy in the parking lot getting blown. That really sent him to the dumpster. I felt so bad for him that I almost offered to suck him off in the storeroom just to ease his pain."

"Wait; come closer!" Clarisse reached out and wiped the dribble from Clara's chin. She smelled it and then tasted it. "That was you? You need to tell me what the fuck is going on."

Clara told her all about it and Clarisse asked her "How big?" Clara spread her hands apart to show her. "I've got to see this!" She told her helper to watch the register, listen for the phone, and walked out with Clara. Clara came to the driver's side while Clarisse got in the passenger seat. Clara made the introductions and Clarisse pulled the newspaper away. "My god, It's a black man's dick on a white man's body. But girl, look at all you left behind. Don't you know that this stuff is precious?" She bent over and took me in, pumping, probing, and sucking out every last drop. She almost had me hard again. She looked up at me and smiled; licking her lips.

"Clara tells me you know how to use that thing too. She also told me about your deal. I don't know if you've noticed but there aren't a lot of black men out here on the beach and most of the good ones are married or not interested in a sister. I'm sure you know that black men are better hung than whites (you are an exception) but you may not know that black women are different too. We really need that big cock to get us off. So as much as I hate that 'slave' word, if you give me a great fuck and promise to do more, I'll do whatever you want sexually."

"Anything?"

"No marks but you can even stick that thing in my ass like you did hers. It's virgin so you should like it." I told her about the fishing trip and she agreed. She said she'd like to start tonight if that was ok with Clara. Clara nodded and so did I. Memories of how hard she could suck were ingrained in my mind along with visions of just how I was going to play this out. "I get off at 6:00. I need to go home and get a shower and a change of clothes. I'll be at the hotel by 7:00."

"Come straight to the hotel. You won't need clothes and Clara can help you wash up while I watch. You may want to bring some KY because I am certainly going to fuck that ass before we're done."

We left and when we got back to the hotel I took what I felt would be my last sleep of the day. Clara helped by giving me a great back massage followed by a wonderful tongue fuck of my ass.

Clarisse showed up right on time and Clara and I undressed her. Clara was already naked, as was I. I ran my fingers over Clarisse's Mons and found some stubble. I was pretty sure I knew how to take care of that. "Why don't the two of you clean me up and then clean each other?" It wasn't really a question. We headed for the bath and they crowded in the shower stall with me. They lathered me up nicely, paying exceptional attention to my cock, balls, and ass.

I rinsed off and got out to dry. "Now wash each other as well as you did me. We're all going to taste a lot of cunt and ass tonight so get them as clean as you like." When you're done I want you to dry off and I'll watch while Clara shaves that hairy pussy of yours. She'll have a treat for you at the end and then I'll take over. I'm going to fuck you so hard and deep that Clara can suck my cock as it comes out of your mouth."

They just smiled, washed, each other, and dried. I instructed Clara to get her shaver and get Clarisse tight and clean. "Yes Master." She said as she knelt in front of Clarisse. I admonished her to get it smooth as neither she nor I wanted 'Pube Lips'. "I'll do my best Master." I really liked her attitude. When she thought she was done I instructed her to test it with her lips and tongue.

"Check it all and especially around her labia. Then push your tongue up into her cunt just like you like me to do for you. Work your way up to her clit and suck on it gently. The black women I've been with before were not really all that clit sensitive; they wanted a hard cock fast and deep inside them. Let's see if Clarisse is any different."

"The only pussy I've ever tasted before was my own. She tastes different. I like it!"

"You'll have plenty of opportunity to drink it all in. You both will." As expected, Clarisse didn't have a big response. She just wanted to get fucked and fucked hard. I pulled Clara away and led Clarisse to the bed. I pushed her down on her back and instructed Clara to guide me in. After the first inch or so I took over and rammed all twelve fat inches in hard. Clarisse just smiled and said that this was exactly what she was talking about. I pounded her hard and fast for a while, reaching around and stretched her anus with two fingers. That put her over the top for a mini orgasm.

"What can I do Master?" asked Clara.

"When I turn her over and go real deep you can eat my asshole and lick my balls." I turned her over and rammed it all back in. Clarisse just grunted with every stroke. Clara did as she was told and began licking me from behind. Then she laid on her back and licked both my balls and cock as I plunged in and out of Clarisse's pussy. She was obviously enjoying the taste of the black pussy and I certainly enjoyed her tongue. Unlike Clara; Clarisse was not a moaner, yeller, or screamer. Her orgasms were silent but strong. I felt her clamp down hard on me five or six times and at the last one I worked her clit hard with one hand while pinching her nipples with the other. I kept her over the top for at least ten minutes. All three of us were bathed in either sweat or some other bodily fluid as I finally emptied my balls into her big cunt. When I was done I asked, "Well fucked?"

She just grinned and asked, "What are my duties now?"

"Suck and lick me clean. Clara will do the same for you and then you'll clean her up as well. I'm sure she'll enjoy the left over cum and pussy juice. Later tonight I'm going to fuck your ass but Clara and I have a bit of work to do on it before that happens." We all took showers and then drove Clarisse home to get a change of clothes. Clara and I talked in the car as she went in. I told her that together we were going to stretch her asshole out tonight so that I could fit in. KY was not going to be enough. She asked if she was ever going to get fucked again. I sensed a little jealousy. "I will fuck you long and hard before I ram her ass." I promised. "And remember that she has to work tomorrow so you can ride my cock all day if you want! I'll be happy to just have you lick me clean when you're done."

"Thank you Master."

We went to dinner. I ate two dozen oysters. The women binged on salad and Flan. I had a call from my boss who informed me that he would be joining Captain Jim and me on our trip on Tuesday. I told him I had a surprise for them. He pushed but I didn't spill the beans. I told the women about the call and Clara immediately asked about the size of these guys. I told her I had no idea but she would have ample time to make that determination herself and decide if a four-way worked for her. I told them that it was their call after anything but two guys at a time and they could even decide on which guy got which hole.

Clarisse reminded me that her ass was virgin. Clara and I smiled and guaranteed her that it would not be in the morning. Back at the hotel I had them both lick me until I was hard. I was stern with the warning that no sucking was allowed. Just licks on any and all places sensitive. It didn't take them long and then I had Clarisse eat Clara's pussy until she was well ready to be fucked. I made each of them get on their knees on the bed facing the headboard. I fucked Clara from behind while guiding her hand to Clarisse's anus. She and I both used our fingers to stretch her out to the limit. Clarisse was still going to be damned tight.

I brought Clara to her climax with help from both my left hand and Clarisse teasing her clit. I held her there for a bit and then pulled out. I ordered Clara to grease me up with the KY and guide me in to Clarisse's ass. It took a hard shove but I managed to get the first few inches in. Clara worked on her clit to help her relax as I eventually got buried in her glorious black hole. I reached around and plunged my fingers and Clara's deep into her pussy as my cock rode roughshod in her ass. She squirted hard as she came and I came with her.

After I softened I ordered Clara to clean up Clarisse while she sucked me clean and dry. They both did so willingly and then on their own went into a 69 position and worked each other out for thirty minutes or so. I watched and later slept well until 7:00 AM, sandwiched between salt and pepper. When I woke they were both licking my cock and taking turns sucking me to get hard. I fucked them both, alternating back and forth between them and ended up losing it in Clara. Clarisse was happy to provide cleanup before she went to work. Clara and I went back to sleep until the maid woke us at 10:00.

When she came into the room I could tell by her flaring nostrils that she recognized the smell of sex. And by looking at her hard nipples I could see that it aroused her. Any other time I would have been on her like 'white on rice' but I really felt like I had my hands full. "Did you have a good night sir? It appears that you did. I just need to change out the towels and sheets. It will only take me a minute." I pulled Clara out of the bed and we both went naked into the bath to don our robes so we could wait in the hall while the maid did her thing. As she left she handed me the card that they usually leave on the dresser soliciting a tip. It had a phone number. "I see that you are a regular customer. Perhaps we will meet again someday." Clara just shook her head.

After a nice shower with a standing up fuck we planned our Sunday. "They have a great brunch," she offered. I decided that we eat and fuck again, nap, then she could suck me off, and then she could swim after which I could decide whether she sucked me off or I gave her another good fucking."

"Do you plan on wearing out my cunt or my mouth first?"

"When your belly is full or you're pussy is full just let me know. I'm happy to switch."

"OK Master!"

We fucked and she sucked all day and then napped until Clarisse arrived at 7:00. I made the two of them go at it for a while and then fucked each of them. I finished in Clarisse's mouth since she was begging for it. She readily shared it with Clara. Sleep came easy and early. I somehow found myself on my stomach when I woke. My cock was pointed straight down. Clarisse straddled my shoulders and ate my ass while Clara laid between my legs and sucked me off. That was a new combo for me and a great way to start the day.

Clarisse and I went to work and left Clara to her own devices. She said she had lots of editing to do and had to do her daily workout in the pool. Clarisse had to pull a double to arrange for Tuesday off. She agreed to meet us in the parking lot at 6:00AM. I told Clara that I'd call her when I was on my way back and we could discuss dinner. I did and she suggested ordering in Chinese. I agreed and we decided to wait and order after I was back.

When I walked in the door she was on her knees with her mouth open and hungry. I stripped and pushed my cock deep into her throat. She took it without gagging so I pushed in a few more times. I felt her licking my balls and pushed even harder. Something felt strange though. It was a hot mouth but very cool lips. I hammered her throat hard and blew straight into her belly.

"Did you like the 'mentho job'?" she asked with a grin. "I read about it on the internet."

"I don't know what you're talking about but that did feel good. What did you do differently?"

"I bought Chap stick like you suggested but I also had some Mentholatum and really lathered my lips up while I waited for you. Did you really like it?"

"It was wonderful. I wonder how it would feel in your cunt."

"Only one way to find out! After dinner I'd like to try it; if that's ok Master." We did and she loved it. So did I. I made a mental note to buy a small tube of it.

We met Clarisse at 6:00 AM. She was tired from pulling her double and Clara was tired from sucking dick and being fucked all night. I gave them the plan. "When we get to the dock I'll introduce you to Jim and my boss. We will say nothing about what's in store for them. You two can disappear below deck until we are out of sight of land. Strip down while you're there and amuse yourselves any way you like. I'll let you know when it's time to come on deck. I want Clarisse to wrap those DDD's around my boss's neck before she kneels in front of him and begins to suck his cock. I want Clara to just kneel down before Captain Jim, unzip him and start sucking. I may have to relieve Jim of the helm while you do that. When you're done sucking them off you can go below to decide who gets what hole. When we are outside the limit we can make you airtight if you're still willing and able. I won't force you to do anything despite our agreement, except suck some cock."

Clara said she was speaking for both of them and said, "Thank you Master. We've talked about it on the phone while you were at work yesterday and decided that barring something totally unforeseen, like a bigger cock than yours, we both want your magnificent piece of meat buried in our cunts while we do whatever else. We're both on for the four-way. My ass has tightened up considerably and Clarisse told me that a styptic stick, properly applied, will make Jerry think I have a virgin asshole. She told me that women in Haiti use it in their pussies, along with a little chicken liver, to convince their new husbands that they are virgins.

We arrived at the dock and I introduced the girls to Jim and my boss. My boss was appreciative, as I knew he would be, but Jim muttered something about women being bad luck on a boat. I wondered if I had possibly misplayed my hand but had no choice but to go on. I almost went to Jim and tell him that he might indeed find this to be a lucky day. The girls went below while I helped Jim handle the dock lines. My boss ensconced himself in the fighting chair, facing aft.

I knocked on the cabin door when we were out of sight of land and they came out, naked as ordered. Clara knelt down in front of Jim, unzipped his fly, and unsnapped his waistband. She pulled his hardening six incher out and took him in all the way as she took his pulse with her tonsils and felt him grow in her mouth. Clarisse snuck up behind my boss and earmuffed him with those huge tits. He reached up and pinched each large black nipple. She moved around to the stern, dropped to her knees, and undid his jeans. I had obviously never seen his cock before either but was pleased to find that I still had the biggest dick on the boat. Clarisse didn't seem to mind not having her throat hammered for a change.

I offered to take the helm from Jim and he accepted. He took Clara below and I could see when he laid her on her back and pushed it down her throat.

After both guys were done emptying their balls into their mouths the girls went down to confer. My boss came up to me and asked me what this all cost. I told him that these were sluts, not prostitutes and it cost him nothing except what he had already given and was yet to give. "You know I like goals and expectations. What can I expect next?" I explained the program and told him that I allowed the girls to pick which cock went in which hole.

"Three holes?" I told him that they had reserved their cunts for me.

When we were outside the limit I went below to ask the girls what they had decided. Clara answered for them both. "Four ways for both of us and I want your boss's dick in my ass, you in my pussy, and Jim in my mouth. I still want you in my cunt but I'll taste Jim's load while your boss takes my ass. We change spots for the next go-round with Clarisse getting you in her cunt, Jim in her ass , and your boss fucking her mouth."

oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers