Best Business Trip Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers

"Who wants to go first?" I reached into my pocket and pull out a coin. Clara called heads and heads it was.

I pulled out the yoga mat I brought and laid down on it. The engines were stopped and we were drifting. I could hear the gentle waves slapping against the hull-sides. The girls cooperated by stripping me down and sucking me 'til hard. My boss and Jim just watched with a little envy and awe on their faces. Clara mounted me and impaled her cunt on my cock. Clarisse played director and guided Jim into Clara's mouth and my boss into her ass. I could have cum at any minute but held back so that Clara could experience having three holes filled at once. It only took a few minutes and Clarisse was right there to help clean up the mess.

We needed a rest so we fished. We caught a few nice snapper and my boss made a joke about the best real snapper. Jim and I got it and I told the girls I'd explain it to them later but that I thought pink snapper was best. My brother, and our customers, fish naked regularly but this was a new experience for everyone else on board.

After a couple of hours of stroking and groping it appeared to be the right timing for another fuckfest. We were all still naked and I took my bottom position again. Clara directed my cock into Clarisse' willing and large pussy and then aligned and guided Jim and my boss into her other holes. This session lasted longer, probably because our balls were pretty well drained, but we managed to coordinate it so that all parts of Clarisse were filled at the same time. Clara did her drycleaner thing on me, Clarisse, Jim, and my boss.

When we were done Jim came over to me and said he was my customer for life but would like an occasional redo. I looked at the girls and they just nodded yes. My boss just smiled.

oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers