Best-Case Scenario

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
186 Followers

"Please, let me suck your tits, Valerie," Jenny said in response, as she slid her hands into Valerie's cleavage and cupped the brunette's large, round breasts in both hands. Valerie's top parted easily to let her massive globes into the open, and Jenny immediately bent down to take a nipple between her full, red lips.

"Mmm, that's nice, Jenny," Valerie smiled. "Oh, but I think someone wants to share..."

The girls pulled away from their embrace and came over to me. Just the sight of them approaching, with hungry eyes and panting lips, nearly made me lose my load on the spot. Nothing turns me on more than a woman who really wants it, and for the moment I didn't care that this was all part of the job for them and the desire was mostly an act; it was like a bath for one dying of thirst after years of seeing little more than reluctant resignation from my wife. Even if it was only because I'd paid them, these girlswanted touching, and passion, and as far as I was concerned they wanted me.

A smooth, warm body slid up to me on one side and then the other. This time the girls kissed only inches away, and the sight of their wet lips and tongues sliding and caressing together was unreal to me. Then Jenny turned to kiss me, and Valerie did the same, and before I knew it I had two tongues in my mouth, one from either side. This was something I had always fantasized about, and the reality was mind-blowing. "How did you know?" I found myself whispering.

The girls didn't answer directly, but instead conjured another longtime fantasy image from my mind as Valerie straightened herself up and offered her breasts to me and Jenny. Each of us took a nipple and sucked away while Valerie moaned with pleasure. I glanced at both her and Jenny, and they seemed totally involved. If they were acting, they were damn good at it, and that was the last time I even thought of them as putting on a show for money.

When Jenny pulled away, I discovered that Valerie had unzipped her top in the back and it stayed behind, revealing her large and beautiful tits in full. I reached out to touch them and found her willing, taking my hand and moving it in slow circles around each breast while she squirmed with pleasure. She turned over and arched backwards across my chest, thrusting her breasts high up in the air. "May I touch myself?" she asked me as she spread her legs open.

"Yes," I whispered in reply.

She smiled and moved her thong aside to stroke her pussy, and I saw that she was shaved, another incredible turn-on for me. Valerie, in the meantime, had straddled my lap and was gyrating back and forth, pulling off her black vinyl top and letting her own breasts free. For a moment she touched and squeezed them for me, leaning in close over me and Jenny to give me a good look. Then she slid down, letting her magnificent globes wrap around my rock-hard member.

"Fuck my tits, wild man," she hissed, and began to rock up and down to slide me back and forth inside her deep cleavage.

"Ooh yeah, fuck her hard," Jenny whispered as she dropped down next to Valerie to kiss her some more. The sight and sensation became too much for me, and I felt the pressure in my cock build suddenly.

"I'm going to come," I managed to say by way of warning. Valerie's response was to squeeze her breasts tighter around me and trap my manhood against her chest. In the next moment, my hot white cream spurted out between her tits, and she sat back to let Jenny rub it over her. I had never really been turned on by come-play before, but watching these girls willingly bathe in my secretions was completely new for me, and I found it exciting and hot.

"I hope you have more for me," Jenny said. "We're not finished yet, you know."

"I think we can get him hot again," Valerie smiled. The girls stood and Valerie went to the cupboard, opened it, and pulled out a damp towel which she tossed to Jenny. Then she extracted another to clean her chest while Jenny wiped my essence off her hands. Of course this wasn't a porn movie; they weren't about to lick it off each other or anything like that, and it was easy not to be too disappointed. When Jenny was finished, she folded her towel over and used it to clean me off, gently squeezing my cock to extract the last drop and smiling as she did so.

"Let's let him watch us for a while," Valerie suggested. "I'll bet we can make him come again before we're through."

While my attention had been on Jenny, Valerie had removed her panties and I saw that while she wasn't entirely shaved, her hair had been trimmed to leave only a small heart-shaped patch just above her creamy-pink pussy lips. Jenny, on the other hand, was entirely shaved, and as she stepped close to Valerie I could see that very easily as she had removed her panties as well. Both girls were now naked except for stockings, garters, and heels, and I guessed that those would probably stay on. That was fine with me.

"Why don't we give him a real lesbian show, Val," Jenny invited. "I want to make you come, baby."

"You're such a little slut, Jenny," Valerie replied as she pulled Jenny close and pressed their tits together at the nipples. "That's probably why I love to fuck you so much."

They kissed deeply once again, and I found that my cock, softened from my climax, was already stirring with further need. It had been years since I'd been inspired to get it up for a second round, but with this kind of stimulation I felt like I'd never lose my hard-on again! Valerie and Jenny quickly became absorbed with each other, and slender hands reached up and down to stroke smooth tits and legs. For some time they presented the enjoyable spectacle of two lovely girls making out, kissing lips and sucking tits and feeling each other's bodies.

"Oh, I love the way you do that," whispered Jenny as Valerie licked between her tits.

"Your pussy feels so wet, lover," Valerie said as she rubbed her fingers around Jenny's clit.

"I just can't help it, I'm so hot for you," Jenny moaned.

"Suck my nipples hard... just like that!" gasped Valerie.

"Let me feel your pussy."

"Kiss me deeper, I want your tongue in my mouth!"

"Pinch my nipples... harder... oh yes!"

"Fuck me, you slut..."

"I'll make you come, sexy bitch!"

They turned toward me in mid-kiss, tongues tickling each other and each with a hand on the other's pussy. "Come closer," Valerie said, holding out her hand in invitation. "I want you to watch me lick her sweet pussy!"

I stood up and took both their hands, letting them guide me over next to the elevated mattress. Jenny climbed up and lay down with her legs spread wide, allowing Valerie to bend down and kiss her on her shining wet pussy lips. This was something I had never seen in real life, and the sight of it gave me shivers of excitement. Soon Valerie was licking away with the enthusiasm of a porn star, while Jenny arched her back and moaned with excitement.

"Suck my titties," Jenny begged me. "Please suck them!"

I was happy to oblige her, and drew each nipple into my mouth one at a time, feeling the wetness of Valerie's saliva that had been left behind. Looking down and watching Valerie lick Jenny's pussy while I sucked her tits was even more exciting.

"Want to see us sixty-nine?" Valerie asked. I nodded and stepped away so she could step up and mount Jenny's face, and soon the two of them were going at it together. Valerie pulled up for a moment to draw me over between Jenny's legs for a closer look. When I got there, she looked up at me with an expression of unbelievable lust.

"Try her," she invited.

I was stunned - I had no idea that anything like this was allowed! Leaning in close, I gave a tentative lick over Jenny's clit, and she squirmed with response. I had no idea how to give a woman proper oral sex; the only guides I had were porn movies that I knew I couldn't trust. Valerie, however, was happy to show me by example and hold Jenny's pussy lips spread for me so I could tickle her clit with my tongue and enjoy her sweet nectar. The elevated bed held her at just the right height so that if I were inclined to, I could have stood up and slid my cock deep inside her. Of course I knew that wouldn't be permitted, but the idea of it got me hot all the same.

"I'm coming! Oh fuck, I'm coming!" Jenny squealed, and her whole body stiffened as she climaxed. Valerie's tongue joined mine on her clit to give her maximum pleasure, and after what seemed like a full minute she finally relaxed.

"This is so much fun," Valerie said, licking her lips and then kissing me deeply. "But we still have to make you come one more time, and I want to come too. Tell me how you want it, hm? You can't fuck us, but we'll do just about anything else."

I thought about what it might be like to feel both of them licking and sucking my cock, but although the prospect was exciting, I preferred to be able to touch and feel their bodies rather than just sitting back and letting them do everything. "Why don't I go sit down over there," I said, indicating the chair, "and Valerie can lie back on top of me, and Jenny can lick her pussy?"

"Oh, I like that," Valerie said. "Come on, lover, let's do it!"

We assumed the position. Valerie's body lay across me and I reached around to feel her magnificent tits. She placed her hands on top of mine and we rubbed them together while Jenny dove between Valerie's legs.

Valerie's head lay back on my shoulder, so she could lean back to tongue-kiss me while Jenny pleasured her. I loved the sound and feel of her moans as I kissed her, knowing what Jenny was doing to her, and all at once my pleasure increased as Jenny reached under Valerie's bottom and began to stroke my member while she went down on Valerie's pussy. I looked down and Jenny looked back into my eyes. For a moment I felt almost as if I were Valerie, that Jenny was licking me and not her, that the soft tits I felt were my own... and for that brief instant I came to realize that another fantasy was coming true for me, that I was actually doing lesbian lovemaking instead of just watching it. It was a dream I had always kept to myself, the idea that I could know lovemaking AS a woman and from a woman... but it was fleeting, and in the same moment I returned to my own body.

"Feel my cunt," Valerie whispered to me, and I moved my hand down to stroke her pussy between the strokes of Jenny's tongue.

"No, inside me," Valerie begged. "I want you to finger-fuck me. Come on, lover, I want you in me..."

I slid my finger deep into Valerie's pussy, making her gasp and then suck my tongue deep into her mouth. Jenny crawled up over the top of us and rested her tits down on Valerie's, joining the kiss. I felt Valerie shiver, and as her pussy tightened around my finger I knew she was coming. My own cock felt ready to explode at the slightest touch.

Then Valerie pulled herself away from my hand and lay down beside me, even as Jenny lay down at the other side, and they resumed kissing me again with their bodies pressed into me at either side and with their hands stroking my cock.

"One more time," Jenny whispered through the kiss.

"Come for us," Valerie begged.

For the second time that night I released my load, and felt the girls' hands grow slippery as they rubbed me with my own come. They pumped me even as I climaxed, squeezing every last drop out and rocking their hips against my legs as if I were fucking them both at the same time. At last I was spent, and the girls reclined with me, their hands still gently stroking my spent manhood, their bodies warm and soft alongside me.

The last song on my custom CD faded out as a faint bell sounded, and I knew my half hour was up.

Valerie and Jenny both sighed with disappointment. "Are you sure we couldn't take you for another ride?" Jenny asked me. "There's so much more we can do to you."

"And to each other," Valerie added.

"I wish I could, girls," I replied sadly, "but I only brought enough for one round. I can't have what I can't pay for."

They both stood up. "No, that's true enough," Jenny said. "Well, we hope you enjoyed yourself."

"Very much," I said truthfully.

"And we hope you'll come back and see us again," Valerie said coyly as she pulled her top back on and hid her breasts from view once more.

The girls both got their clothes back on, and I made use of a towel to clean myself up. My head still swam with the aftereffect of two massive orgasms, and I was glad I didn't have any more money on me - they'd have had it!

"He's been so good," Jenny said to Valerie. "One more kiss?"

"Why not?" Valerie agreed with a smile. The two girls touched lips to lips one more time, then turned to me.

"You can get dressed now," Jenny said. "Thanks for coming, sweetie."

* * * * *

"We hope you had a good time," said the pretty Asian girl who had taken Jenny's place behind the window.

"An amazing time," I replied. "I'll have to come back again."

"Oh, that reminds me," she said, digging under the counter. "Your models wanted you to have these. They're invitations to return."

I looked at the cards, one from each of my ladies of the evening, offering to pay my cover charge if I returned for an hour session with them. "Tell them thanks for me," I replied. "I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I hope it won't be too long. Do you all put on as great a show as they do?"

"I'd be willing to give it a try," she said with a smile.

"Maybe on my return visit," I said. "Goodnight."

"Come back again!" she called as I left the building.

What happened next? Well, I went home, driving mechanically and trying not to let my head be filled with the incredible events of the evening. The first thing I did upon arriving home was to change into my swimsuit and go dip in the community pool, to make good my story to the wife about swimming and to cover any trace of perfumes the girls might have been wearing with chlorine. Then I threw my clothes in the wash and lay down with my CD playing, going over the night again in my mind and basking in the afterglow of finally, finally feeling sexually satisfied.

The next morning I woke with my wife by my side, and oddly the anticipated guilt never set in. Actually, I found myself quite drawn to her, and my affectionate mood must have been catching because she actually got receptive to a little marital sex that night. It was nothing as wild as my romp with Jenny and Valerie, of course, but I found that with my frustrations vanquished and with the help of what had suddenly become some very sexy music, we both had our best fuck in years!

Who knew that a ride with a pair of whores would actually make things better with my wife? In any event, I've already started saving for my next visit to Trixie's – I have a fantasy about an Asian and a redhead, perhaps in nursing uniforms...

Xenolan
Xenolan
186 Followers
12