Best Christmas Gift Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,078 Followers

They placed their orders - a Cobb salad for Laurel and Amy decided on a chicken Caesar salad and they both chose sparkling water to drink. Once again they took a few minutes to send the obligatory texts to their husbands and children. Right on time the food arrived just as they finished with their messages. About half way through the meal Laurel called the waiter over and ordered them both a glass of wine. Amy looked at her in surprise.

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Why not?" Laurel shrugged. "We aren't driving and it's not like we're getting drunk."

"True," Amy agreed.

"We need to have some fun today, Ames," Laurel advised. "It's not like we get this chance often."

"Again," Amy pointed her fork in agreement, "very true."

They were both on their second glass of wine when Laurel looked at Amy with pursed lips. "So...question."

"Okay," Amy cocked her head expectantly.

"Did you ever take that special bath?"

Amy nodded and took a drink of wine. Earlier that week Laurel had suggested that she should try taking a bubble bath to help her get over her 'reservations'. Not to make a big deal out of it, just soak in a hot tub and explore her own body, no goal of getting off in mind, just let her hands wander and see how it felt.

"Really?" Laurel perked up. "You did?"

Amy blushed and cleared her throat before answering. "I did...well, sort of."

"Uh-huh," Laurel gave her a patient smile. "I'm going to guess sort of means you didn't."

"No, I did," Amy lowered her voice and leaned further across the table. "I turned out all the lights, lit some candles and added some bubbles. It was nice."

"Sounds like it," Laurel's interest now peaked, she leaned in as well. "And...what happened?"

"I started massaging my boobs and that felt really good."

"Nice... and?"

"Then I was interrupted by one of the kids," Amy sighed.

"So you gave yourself a breast exam," Laurel grinned in sympathy.

"Pretty much," Amy nodded with a good natured laugh. "I guess that's as far as I got."

"Well, you kinda got started," Laurel laughed with her. "At least your head's in the right place."

"Yeah, I guess it was," Amy nodded. "For a little while anyway."

"Have you given any more thought to using a toy? It might help."

"Not really," Amy sighed. "I just don't know if that's really for me, toys and all that."

"I understand," Laurel said. "I'm just trying to give you some options."

"I appreciate it," Amy shrugged. "I just wonder if we're making too big a deal of all this."

"Nonsense," Laurel leaned forward to get her point across. "Every woman needs to know her own body."

"So you keep saying," Amy sighed.

"Ames," Laurel reached out and gave Amy's hand a squeeze. "I'm sorry if I'm putting pressure on you or stressing you out - not my intention."

"No, you're fine," Amy waved her off. "I just need to figure out if this is really worth it."

"I'll pretend you didn't just say that."

"Okay, I take it back," Amy smiled and then her brow furrowed. "This is just hard for me."

"I know," Laurel smiled and reached out her other hand to hold both of Amy's. "I'm right here with you. Anything you need...anything."

"Thank you," Amy smiled back and was a little surprised when she felt tears threatening at the corner of her eyes.

"But we do need to get you over this thing already," Laurel cracked with a grin. "There's nothing like a mind blowing orgasm to help a girl relax. It does a body good you know."

Amy laughed.

"I have one more thing to say about it and then I'll shut the hell up," Laurel announced.

"This ought to be interesting."

"Seriously," Laurel replied. "It hurts my heart that my best friend doesn't see herself the way I see her."

Amy cocked her head in an unspoken question.

"While we're here I just want you to try and forget all that stuff from when you were a kid," Laurel continued. "Be confident. Let yourself feel sexy."

Amy's shook her head and giggled as she picked up her glass. "I wish it was that easy."

"Well, it kind of is," Laurel shrugged and downed the rest of her wine in one swallow. "Start by taking a good look in the mirror. Girl, you need to appreciate what the good Lord blessed you with. You're smoking hot, Ames, a 100% certified MILF. You should enjoy that fact by being sexually satisfied in any damn way you choose."

"Well, thank you...and it's official," Amy announced with a laugh. "You're hired as my own personal cheerleader."

"Amy," Laurel warned with a raised eyebrow.

"Okay, okay," Amy nodded in surrender. "I hear you... loud and clear."

"Finally," Laurel grumped. "And you'll start actually listening to me?"

"I promise."

"Good," Laurel grinned. "Now finish that wine."

Amy downed the last of her wine. "If I didn't know better I'd think you were trying to get me drunk."

"That's actually not a bad idea."

"That sounds like I might be in trouble,"

"Maybe," Laurel winked at her as she handed her credit card to the waiter. "But you know it's a good kind of trouble."

"Laurel," it was Amy's turn for a warning as she recognized that look.

The waitress interrupted them and Laurel signed the check, leaving a very generous tip. They exited the restaurant and the same taxi was waiting outside as promised. In the backseat Laurel scooted up close to Amy so she could talk to her quietly. "I think it's time we started working on loosening you up a bit."

"Ruh-roh," Amy gulped. "I think I might be in that trouble I mentioned."

"Pishaw!" Laurel scoffed. "I would never ask you to do anything I wouldn't do."

"In that case, I am definitely in trouble."

This cracked them both up as the wine was hitting them a little more than they thought it would. Laurel got a mischievous look in her eye as she lowered her voice. "Remember you did just promise you'd do what I say."

"Uh, actually I think I promised I'd listen to what you had to say."

"Mere technicality," Laurel waved her off. "You did promise though."

"I did," Amy agreed and then mumbled, "me and my big mouth."

"Well, it's time for you to be more adventurous."

"This ought to be interesting," Amy chuckled.

"I double-dog dare you not to wear a bra for the rest of the day."

"Yeah, right."

"I'm serious, Ames," Laurel looked her in the eye. "I triple-dog dare you."

"Seriously?" Amy balked and then put a hand under each of her large breasts lifting them up so that her cleavage was ridiculously deep. "Go braless with these?"

"Abso-freaking-lutely!" Laurel laughed and then laughed even harder when she saw how big the cab driver's eyes were in the rearview mirror. "Why not?"

"Oh, I don't know," Amy wondered out loud, "because I don't want to get fired? And because I don't want to get arrested for indecent exposure?"

"Take it easy, Shawshank," Laurel continued laughing and put a calming hand on her friend's thigh. "Nobody is going to get fired and no one said anything about going topless. You're just going to let the girls breathe a bit...let the puppies run free under your dress for a little while."

"You're insane."

"Why not?"

"Uh, because you've lost your mind?"

"I'm serious," Laurel leaned closer so she was almost whispering. "You need to feel sexy. It's the little things that make a woman feel sexy. This is a baby step, Ames, like literally not a big deal at all."

"Not a 'big' deal?" Amy whispered back. "Hello? Have you seen my boobs?"

"Amy," Laurel's voice grew just a shade firmer. "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do."

"Then when we get back to the conference we're going to make a stop in the ladies room and you're going to take off your bra and put it in your purse."

"Uh-huh," Amy shook her head with a small smile. "We'll just see about that."

****

Their taxi got caught in some minor traffic and by the time it dropped them off in front of the college, they were cutting it close on time. Laurel dragged her friend by the hand to the ladies room and pushed her into a stall and followed her in. "Let's go, hurry up or we'll be late."

"Laurel," Amy shook her head. "I really don't know about this."

"Well, I do," Laurel declared with her hands on her hips. "Now stop making excuses."

"I just don't feel comfortable going around in public without a bra on."

"Ames," Laurel sighed and then slowly put her hands against the side of the stall on either side of Amy, very subtly trapping her. "You are seriously making a much bigger deal of this than it is. No one is going to be able to tell you don't have a bra on unless you want them to. You have a sweater you can put on and cover up with, right?"

Laurel waited until Amy nodded her head before continuing.

"You said you trusted me, right?"

"You know I trust you."

"Good," Laurel nodded. "And you know I want you to appreciate how sexy you are, right?"

Amy rolled her eyes. "I guess so."

"There's no guessing here," Laurel corrected and leaned in closer and lowered her voice. "You're sexy, Ames. You need to feel sexy."

Amy sighed and looked down.

"You promised you would listen to me, didn't you?"

Amy nodded.

"Well, I promise you are going to feel sexy as hell if you do this."

"You really think so?"

"I know so," it was Laurel's turn to nod. "Just think about how great it will feel to have the material of that dress rubbing against your nipples."

Amy looked up into those sparkling green eyes.

"It's going to make you feel so confident knowing that if you just open your sweater a little bit you can show anyone you want how fantastic your tits look," Laurel's smoky voice encouraged her.

Amy's eyes grew wider.

"But you'll be in total control, right?"

Amy slowly nodded her head once, enthralled by the picture her friend's words were painting.

"I promise that you are going to feel powerful and get so turned on knowing that some guy that you will never even see again is going to get a boner when he gets a look at those hard nipples of yours poking through your dress... if you choose to let him see them, right?"

Once again, Amy's head bobbed up and down slowly almost as if she were being hypnotized. She felt so warm right now.

"You have the power to show them off or not," Laurel's voice lowered even further and she leaned in just a little closer so she could whisper in Amy's ear. It caused her breasts to press up against Amy's impressive chest. "But can you just imagine how sexy you will feel knowing that some strange guy will take one look at you and go straight back to his room and stroke his big, hard cock thinking about you?"

Amy could feel her face burning but it wasn't from embarrassment.

"And don't kid yourself," she could hear the grin in Laurel's voice. "If you do decide to show off a little, I can guarantee that more than one of these women will be rubbing her pussy tonight as she fantasizes about how utterly delicious it would be to have your nipple in her mouth."

"Oh, my," Amy breathed. She was very aware of how close Laurel was, how she could feel the woman's hard nipples poking into her breasts and how wonderful Laurel's perfume smelled. It was some kind of vanilla fragrance.

"Isn't that hot?" Laurel whispered into her ear and Amy could have sworn for a split second she felt Laurel's lips graze her neck. It gave her goosebumps. "Knowing that some woman you don't even know will cum so fucking hard as she rubs her clit thinking about you?"

Amy was almost panting now. She was getting turned on by Laurel's words.

"But the choice is yours, Ames." Laurel announced and stepped back. "Take off your bra and put on your sweater, but only if you want to...just remember that you are in control of this situation."

Amy breathed out and then offered a shaky smile. "Okay."

"Awesome," Laurel smiled back. "Now hurry up and get back to our row and make sure no one takes our seats. I'm going to the next stall to pee."

And then Laurel was gone. Amy's head was spinning. What had she just agreed to? She shook her head and thought, fuck it. She quickly slipped off her dress and unhooked her bra before she had second thoughts. She folded and refolded the large cups and wide band until it was just small enough to stuff into her purse. She put her dress back on and adjusted herself as she heard Laurel's shoe scrape the floor. She slipped her cardigan on, stepped out of the stall and straightened her sweater in the mirror. Laurel was right. Her breasts were hanging a little lower than normal, but with the sweater on you basically couldn't tell she was braless.

"Hurry, Ames," Laurel's voice reminded her. "Save our seats, okay?"

Amy chose to walk around and come into the lecture hall through the rear door which was closer to their seats in the back row. She self-consciously held her sweater closed as she walked but had to admit that it actually was quite liberating to feel her large breasts bounce and sway slightly with each step. Her best friend had been spot on - she did feel sexy. Amy found the back row remained empty and observed that the closest other attendee was sitting three rows down. She was starting to feel like maybe she had made a bigger deal out of this than she should have.

She sat down and took a deep breath as she looked around. It was hard to just act natural and not be on the lookout for anyone looking her way for longer than normal or staring at her chest. She didn't want to give in to her temptation to be paranoid and chicken out.Get hold of yourself, Amy,she mentally scolded. No one was even bothering to look in her direction. Not that they had any reason to with her sweater wrapped tightly around her. Amy sat back and started to relax reminding herself of what Laurel had said. She was in control.

It was true...she was in control. She was also a little surprised. She never would have guessed that she had an exhibitionist streak in her, but Laurel had been right again, this was exciting. Amy bit her lip in anticipation and then took a deep breath as she let her sweater fall open. She sat there for a moment and then actually straightened it so that the sides were tucked back behind the sides of her boobs.

There, now they're really out there,she smiled to herself. If someone were to walk by or look at her they would probably notice she wasn't wearing a bra. And she liked the thought of that. Wow, she was actually doing this. She was really proud of herself until she glanced at her phone and saw that there was less than a minute until the session was supposed to start. No sign of Laurel.

After all that effort to get her to go through with this and Laurel was going to ditch her?

Amy checked her phone again and then turned around and watched the door. Come on, she whispered to herself, willing Laurel to appear. There was the rustle of binders being opened and pages being flipped. Amy turned back around. Looking up, she shook her head and couldn't help but grin at the sight of her best friend walking slowly in front of the stage. Laurel had her head up as she strode confidently up the inclined aisle to the back row.

Amy's grin turned into a full blown smile as Laurel got closer and it became blatantly obvious that the redhead was not wearing a bra either. She watched in awe as at least a dozen people - mostly men but at least one woman - stared appreciatively at the bounce of her boobs and the two not so little bumps that were visible through the silk top. As Laurel took her seat the lecturer started right in on his presentation. Laurel acted like nothing was out of the ordinary as Amy continued to stare and grin at her. She finally turned her head with a sly smile.

"What? You didn't think I'd let you do this by yourself did you?"

Amy stifled her giggle. "You're so freaking awesome."

"I know," Laurel winked. They got comfortable as the presentation droned on and within five minutes picked right back up where they had left off before lunch, scribbling notes to each other and sending texts.

L: how do u feel?

A: good...great actually

L: well, u LOOK great too!

A: ur one to talk - holy smokes, mama!

Laurel's response was their signature emoji. Amy replied with the same emoji and they smiled at each other. Amy glanced down at Laurel's chest and admired how comfortable her friend seemed to be. She knew she was sexy and didn't mind if people looked at her and appreciated that sexiness. Amy had to admit that she certainly did. She glanced at Laurel's chest again. Hesitating for only a moment she put her phone down and slipped her sweater all the way off. As she picked up her phone it immediately vibrated.

L: hubba hubba - now that's hot!!!

Glancing up Amy saw that Laurel was shamelessly staring at her breasts and nodding in appreciation. She looked down and saw that her nipples were almost as hard as Laurel's and very, very visible through the thin material of her dress. She took a quick look around and then boldly pushed her chest out as she pretended to stretch.

A: why, whatever could you mean?

Laurel had to put her hand over her mouth to quiet her laugh. Encouraged, Amy slid down in her chair until she was sure that she was hidden from view. Laurel watched in interest as Amy then cupped both of her massive globes and gave them a quick squeeze for Laurel's benefit before sitting back up and acting like nothing had happened.

She's really starting to get into this,Laurel thought, pleased with herself. Not to be outdone, Laurel didn't bother to hide as she slowly brought a hand up to her breast and gave it a squeeze. She let her hand linger as she slowly caressed herself and then took her already hardened nipple between her finger and thumb and gave it a pinch.

Amy reached up and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen off the table and after scribbling on it held it up like a judge's scorecard. 9.5.

Laurel scowled and grabbed her phone.

L: 9.5? I was robbed!

A: the Russian judge was a dick

L: what's a girl got to do to get a 10???

A: uh, u don't want to know

L: wanna bet?

This caused Amy to giggle a little too loudly and earned them a few dirty looks from down below. They ducked their heads down and put their hands over their mouths to try and quiet their laughter. Finally getting control of themselves, they sat up and Laurel picked up her phone.

L: I believe its ur turn

A: For what?

L: u started this game...Laurel shrugged and then grabbed her boob again in demonstration.

A: we're gonna get kicked out!

L: chicken shit

Amy scowled at the message and then sat up straighter in her chair. She waited a moment as her eyes did a quick scan and made sure no one was watching before reaching a finger up and tugging the neckline of her dress down revealing a good portion of her breasts including the tops of her areolas. She turned toward the redhead and leaned forward. Wow was the only word Laurel could come up with as she struggled to look unaffected by the very impressive site. Amy pulled her dress back up and picked up her phone.

A: and right back at ya, LMAO!

L: nice! someone is starting to feel naughty!

Amy smiled.

A: maybe a little... IDK...feels good

L: damn skippy feels good...r u excited?

A: yeah, I guess...

L: guess??? r u wet or not, LOL?

A: Laurel!

L: What? I want 2 know... I've been soaked since lunch! (and she included their favorite emoji).

A: OMG!!!

Laurel turned away and reached into her purse. She glanced at Amy who was busy with her phone not paying attention. Laurel set her phone down and then faced forward and acted like she was listening to the presentation. Slowly and nonchalantly she extended her arm out until her fist was hovering just above Amy's lap.

Amy looked confused at the outstretched arm until it finally dawned on her that Laurel wanted her to take something. She reached up and Laurel's fist opened, dropping a small cloth bundle in her hand. The lights were still dimmer than normal for the presentations, but from the silky feel of the material Amy immediately realized it was Laurel's thong! Giggling, she grabbed her phone.

loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,078 Followers