Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom discovers her son has a big cock.
9k words
4.53
116.7k
216

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers

Thank you Jacky for your support and editing.

*****

Mary was sat in the kitchen looking at her computer screen with frustration wrought across her face. She hadn't been on a proper date since she kicked her adulterous husband out two years ago and thought it was about time she 'got some'. The dating sites she'd joined hadn't been a success and she wondered about her profile: Forty-two-year-old single mother looking for a knight in shining armour. It should have read Forty-two-year-old blonde, short, petite, funny and willing to try anything once.

After shutting off the computer, she sighed and got up to sort the laundry from the drier. As she did this she marvelled at the difference in size of her clothes compared to her son's, Glyn. He had recently started his final year in school and was now well over six-foot tall. The freckles and the puppy fat from his early teenage years were gone and he was turning into a handsome young man. Mary had almost finished sorting the laundry into two separate piles, when she held up a lacy red bra and admired it. "It's beautiful", she thought, but was puzzled as to where the matching panties were. She checked the floor and went back to the drier - nothing.

After putting her clothes away, she searched for the missing panties. Behind the laundry basket in the bathroom, under her bed, by the dressing table - nothing. A thought struck her, "Glyn's room", and she took a sharp intake of breath.

Thoughts swirled through her mind and she came to the conclusion, it couldn't be because of her. She was his mom. It had to be just the scent of a woman. She knew how full of hormones teenagers are, but decided she had to make sure this didn't happen again.

Later that evening they were both watching the TV in the living room. When a show finished, she turned to Glyn.

"Get me a beer from the fridge, would you, Son."

Glyn rose from the sofa and before he was out the room an idea came to Mary.

"Get one for yourself as well" she said.

"Thanks, Mom."

"Just this once", she replied and looked away.

As Glyn entered the kitchen he wondered what has got into his Mom. Had he done something that pleased her and this was a reward. He couldn't think of anything. After passing Mary her beer, he returned to the sofa as a sit-com was about to start. During the show Mary occasionally glanced across at Glyn to see if he was enjoying his beer. As the credits rolled at the end of the show, she looked over to see him finish the bottle.

"Thanks, Mom, I liked that", he said as he put the bottle down.

"How's things going in school?" she asked.

"Final year, not long 'til I'll be a free man" he replied with a tone of voice that concerned Mary.

"Yeah, but how are things now?"

"Alright, I suppose. Can I have another beer?"

"No, just one tonight, you've got school tomorrow." She curled her legs up beneath her on the chair and braced herself. "How about girls?"

"Don't ask." He said shaking his head.

"Why? What's wrong? A pause. "Come on, you've always been able to talk to me."

"Ok, Mom. There's this girl, Sandy, I've known her since we were ten. She's great. I've... I've had a crush on her for ages. She's beautiful. She makes me laugh. We talk for ages about music, films, what we want to do in the future, places we want to go. All manner of stuff. I think, I don't believe I'm saying this, I think I'm in love.

Mary smiled at him. "Have you asked her to go out on a date?"

Glyn sighed. "Yeah, I have. A couple of times. Even tried again last week. It didn't go very well. She laughed at me and ran off."

"What!" Mary said, astonished. "She laughed. Why?"

"Someone behind me shouted 'Eeyore'. She giggled and ran."

"Eeyore, as in Winnie The Pooh?" He nodded. "Is that your nickname?" She continued, "Why on earth would they call you 'Eeyore'?"

"It's ok, Mom. I know I'm not the brightest in class", he said as he tried to drain the last drop of beer from the bottle.

"Oh, Son, you are a good student who always works hard. Now go get us both another beer. I want to hear more about this." She said, draining the last drop from her bottle.

Glyn got up and went to the kitchen. He didn't really want to talk about his nickname, but if it meant another beer, he'd be alright with that.

"So, when did this all start? This Eeyore stuff." Mary asked as he sat down.

"About a year ago. I had to read to the class and I really don't like doing that. I fumbled with a few words and someone in the class laughed and shouted 'Eeyore'. Since then I get called it at least a couple of times a week. It's ok though, Mom, it doesn't really bother me." He took a long swig on his beer.

Mary wanted to help, but struggled to think how. A few moments passed and they both took swigs of their beer. "School can be horrible at times." Mary said. "Believe it or not, I used to be teenager and a pretty hot one too. I'm going to give you some tips."

Glyn looked at his Mom and chuckled. "It's not hard to believe you were hot, Mom. You still are." He blushed and looked away.

"Well, thank you, Son. This girl, Sandy, you really like her?"

"Yeah." He said reluctantly.

Mary took a sip of her beer. "It sounds to me a little bit like best friend's syndrome. Has she said she just wants to be friends?"

"That's what's weird. She hasn't said that. She's said stuff like 'I like you, Glyn, but...', then she makes an excuse and says she has to go."

Mary looked at her son and could see he was smitten. "Right then." She said, injecting some energy into the conversation. "There's four weeks until Christmas and we need a plan to win her over."

Glyn looked at her enthusiastically. Mary continued: "Have you been able to get touchy, feely with her? I don't mean romantically, I mean playfully."

"No. Not really. We just talk."

"That's this week's plan then." She said as she stood up. "Up you get. By Christmas you'll have your arms around her, pulling her into your body. First, you need some practise. Don't be embarrassed, but I'm going to show you what to do and then you can practise on me. Pretend I'm Sandy, not Mary."

"Ok, Mom. I'm up for that."

"An easy one to start with. Let's say you see her from behind, maybe in the canteen. As you approach her, you gently place your hand on her shoulder, give it a little squeeze, and say: 'Hi, Sandy'. Stand a couple of paces behind me and give it a try."

Glyn took a breath, looked his Mom up and down and thought "Wow, Mom. You've still got a nice ass." Then he approached her and did as instructed.

Mary told him to do it a few more times until he got the squeeze right. The final time, she placed her hand on his and said: "That's it, honey. Perfect. That will send a bolt of electricity through her body every time. Next you are going to stroke her upper arm." She released his hand and turned to face him. "Imagine she's said something kind or sweet and you look her in the eye and say 'That's really sweet of you.' Then she gently stroked the outside of Glyn's bicep and said: "That's so sweet of you. Your turn."

Glyn looked into his Mom's eyes and smiled at her as he raised his arm. She smiled back as he touched her and her breath quickened when he said 'That's really sweet of you.' He'd got it right the first time, but she had him practise twice more.

"Let's take a moment and have a drink, then I'll show you how to squeeze her hand." She said and picked up her beer.

"How am I doing, Mom?" He asked with a grin on his face.

"Just fine. You'll have her like putty in your hands. Now sit down with your right hand on the sofa." Mary sat beside him with her left hand inches from his. "This time, you're sat opposite her in the canteen or the library and she says something funny or even something bitchy, you briefly squeeze her hand and say: "That's wicked of you."

Glyn looked Mary in the eye, squeezed her hand, smiled and said: "That's naughty of you."

Mary laughed. "Naughty is a much better word. Have another go, so you know you can feel relaxed when you do it to Sandy." Glyn repeated the move and for a moment Mary felt like a teenager again.

"Now this last one is when you put your arm around her and pull her into you. If you get down on your knees, I'll show you what to do. This is best done when you are taking a walk, maybe around the mall or when you leave school. Let's say she's said something clever or insightful, you'll put your arm around her shoulder, pull her into you and say: "That's really smart or that's really clever of you", and then you release her.

Mary put her arm around Glyn, pulled him into her and said the words. She looked down and his head was inches from her breast. At that moment she was grateful she had a bra on, she could feel her nipples harden. She let go of him and took a sip of her beer. "Your turn."

Glyn could have sworn his Mom's body temperature was rising. He knew his was. "Is this the last one, Mom?"

"No, there's one more. A little variation on this one. Now don't squeeze me too hard, coz that will feel like you're messing with the guy's, not playful with a girl."

They stood side by side. Glyn put his arm around his Mom and gently pulled her into his chest and said: "That's really cool. You're really cool."

"Me, cool. I'm too old to be cool." She said quietly.

Glyn took a step backwards. "Don't be silly, Mom. You're cool. What you're teaching me here is really cool. Better than anything I've ever learnt in school." She laughed and he put his arm around her again and told her how cool she is. It felt so natural to have his Mom snuggle into his chest. She gently eased herself away after a few seconds.

"This last one we're only going to practise the once, ok. You only do it when you think the time is right. If you're not certain, don't do it. Instead of putting your arm around her shoulder, you put it around her waist. After you have done that at least a couple of times and she's nuzzled into you, you slowly move your arm up and lightly stroke her breast. But only when she's ready. You got that?

His mouth had suddenly gone dry at the thought of rubbing his Mom's tit. "Yes", he said hoarsely, as he felt his cock begin to twitch. "Are there any words with this one?"

"No." She replied. Just do it when you think the time is right."

They stood side by side. Both of them could sense the sexual tension in the air. Glyn put his arm around his Mom's waist and pulled her into him. She rested her head on her son's chest. They both took long breaths as Glyn moved his arm up and began to stroke the outside of her breast. Mary looked down and saw his cock grow beneath his pants. She knew she should pull away, but it was a long time since she had had this effect on a man and she was enjoying having her breast stroked. A few seconds later when she felt her nipples pressing against her bra, she gently peeled herself away. Without looking at Glyn she sat down and took a sip of her beer.

Glyn sat on the sofa and used his beer bottle to cover his erection. "Mom, thank you. What you've taught me tonight was brilliant."

"I'm glad you think so. I was your age once. I think we should finish our drinks and then call it a night."

She turned the TV back on and a few moments later she looked at Glyn from the corner of her eye. He really was a handsome young man. He was no longer an awkward young teenager with freckles and puppy fat, but a tall good looking young man. She felt proud of him and caught herself thinking "Well I would have said yes if I was that girl."

Over the course of the week, Glyn was as happy as his Mom had ever seen him. A smile permanently etched across his face and a new found confidence that made him seem even bigger. He practised the shoulder squeeze and the arm rub on Mary whenever he could, paying her compliments every time.

The first time he touched her surprised Mary, but the touches that followed triggered something inside her. A feeling she hadn't felt since his father left. She considered telling him to stop, but realised his confidence was more important to her than her own feelings.

On the Friday when Mary got home from work, Glyn was pouring her a glass of wine as she opened the front door. When she entered the kitchen, she immediately saw the radiant look on his face.

"Hello, Son. You look happy."

"I did it, Mom. I did it. It was brilliant. Oh, it felt magical." He said ecstatically.

Mary smiled at him and admired his enthusiasm. "Slow down, slow down. You did what?"

"Sandy. Both the hand and the shoulder squeeze." He said in a split second.

She made a motion with her hands for him to slow down. "When you calm down a bit, tell me all the details. And thank you for the wine." She took the glass and sat down at the table. Glyn sat opposite and began.

"It happened in the canteen. We were sitting opposite each other at the end of a long table. We were chatting about the mornings lessons. She had English with Mrs. Kennedy, her favourite teacher, and she said: 'If I was a man, I'd want to fuck her'. That's when I squeezed her hand and told her she was naughty. Oh, it felt fantastic, Mom. She looked at my hand, then back at me and smiled. Sorry about the F-bomb, but that's what she said."

"That sounds great, Son. Don't worry about the swearing. And the shoulder squeeze?"

"I'd finished my lunch before she had and we were chatting about saving enough money to go to the Glastonbury music festival next year. I agreed with her and said I had to go, but as I got up I placed a hand on her shoulder, bent down to her ear and whispered: 'You're so fucking cool' and gave a shoulder a squeeze. Have a guess what happened next?"

"I don't know. She smiled at you?"

"Better than that", said Glyn leaning towards Mary, "She put a hand on top of mine and said: 'So are you.' Man, I thought I was in heaven."

"Well done, Son. I'm pleased you've got over that hurdle and the best bit is, with her touching you, she's given you permission to carry on touching her. So from now on you do it as often as you can." She looked over at a bunch of flowers on a kitchen worktop. "For Sandy?"

Glyn rose from the table to get the flowers. "No, Mom. These are for you." He said as he gave her the flowers. "A thank you."

"That's really sweet of you. I'll put them in a vase."

As Mary tended to the flowers, Glyn paced around the kitchen as they made small talk about her day. Glyn moved in behind his mom and quickly wrapped his arms around her waist. She let out a little squeal of surprise, then he picked her up and spun her around with his cheek crushed against hers.

"I love you, Mom."

Feeling the strength in his arms, the warmth of his cheek and the power of his body, she quietly emitted a groan of desire. A shock wave went through her body.

"I love you too." She said passionately. A moment later, she realised she had said it like a lover and not a mother. "Now put me down."

The next ten days went by with Glyn in a permanent state of giddy happiness. Sandy was receptive to all his hand and shoulder squeezes, and when Glyn stroked her upper arm, he swore he saw her breasts heave upward with excitement.

Mary continued to enjoy the affection her son was showering upon her, but hoped it would end soon. His hands on her body made her feel like a woman that was desired and she knew the emotions she was beginning to feel towards her son were wrong. "The sooner he has success with Sandy, the sooner I can stop the touching," she thought.

Ten days before Christmas, Mary was washing her hands in the kitchen sink when Glyn approached her from behind. He put his hands around her waist and his head down to her cheek and whispered: "You're hot. You are so fucking hot."

Mary was startled and spun around pushed him away.

"You can't say that to your mother. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Glyn was surprised at her reaction, but then realised what he had said. He raised his hands in appeasement.

"Whoa. Whoa. Sorry, Mom. Sorry. I didn't mean..." He paused for a moment. "That was what I said and did to Sandy. Jeez, Mom, it was incredible. Her knees gave way and I had to hold her tight to stop her from falling.

Mary barely heard what he said, in her head she kept repeating "My son just called me 'fucking hot'." She was horrified at not only what she had done to her son, but that it also excited her.

"Mom!" Glyn said loudly and snapped her out of her trance. "It worked on Sandy, Mom. That line, it worked. She was like putty in my hands. I could feel her heart beating and when she turned to face me her cheeks were all flushed and she said: "You're pretty hot, too."

Mary regained her composure as the feeling of relief assuaged her guilt. "That's great, Son. Go on. What happened next?"

"I didn't realise how badly I had timed it. I just saw the opportunity and did it, then the bell went for the next class. She had lacrosse practice after school, so I came home."

"Well, I think it's time you asked Sandy out on a date."

"Yeah, I'm going to ask her tomorrow."

Nothing much was said during the rest of the evening. Both Mary and Glyn were lost in their thoughts of what had happened earlier that day.

The following day Mary looked forward to seeing her son after work. Not only did she want to see her son happy; she was also sensing the relief she would feel of not having him touching her any more.

When she did get home, her heart sank. Glyn was sitting at the kitchen table with his head in his hands and looked like he had been crying.

"Glyn, what's the matter." Mary asked.

"She said 'No'."

"Oh, Son, I'm so sorry." She said as she wrapped her arms around his shoulders to comfort him. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really." He replied glumly.

"Do you want to go and have a lie down or watch the TV while I get us something to eat?"

"I don't understand it, Mom." He said as he leaned back in the chair away from her clutch. "It was all going so well. I was holding both her hands in mine and she looked so happy. Then some dick shouted 'Eeyore' and her smile faded. I should have stopped then, but I ploughed on. I told her she wasn't just pretty, but that she was beautiful and then I asked her out on a date. That's when she pulled her hands away and burst into tears. She said: "I can't", and ran away. What did I do wrong, Mom?"

"Nothing, Son. Nothing." Was all she could think to say.

Glyn spent a lot more time in his room over the next couple of days, but when school finished for Christmas he seemed to change and everything went back to normal. Mary was still working and asked him to help out a bit more around the house. One day when she was getting dressed she noticed her missing panties were back in her underwear drawer. She smiled and thought: "At least he's had more fun with these than I have." Briefly she was surprised at such a thought, then continued to dress and went to work.

Late one night when in bed, Glyn was looking at porn on his phone and he saw a lady that looked like his Mom. He was transfixed. His cock went rock hard and he masturbated faster. He stared intensely at the woman masturbating with a dildo. When she orgasmed and shouted 'Come with me, Son', Glyn went over the edge. His body stiffened and arched off the bed as he yanked his cock furiously. The first rope of semen hit him on the shoulder and several more on his chest. It was the best orgasm he'd had in ages. If not ever. Then he just lay there thinking about his Mom.

The next morning, he was ashamed of what he had done and tried to put it out of his mind. After he had finished cleaning around the house he'd planned on going around his friend John's house to play on his X-Box. As he got his phone out to call John, memories of the previous night came back and he quickly recalled the last internet page he'd been staring at. He went into the living room and made himself comfortable on the sofa. He stared at the porn star who looked like his mother. His cock immediately began to grow at the sound of her voice, and it was uncomfortable inside his jeans. He undid his jeans and it sprang to a full erection.

DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers