Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom continues her son's education.
4k words
4.71
42k
70

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers

Thank you Jacky for your support and editing.

***

Thirty minutes later and midnight was approaching. Mary watched Maria Carey perform 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' on the TV and thought about her son. A banner flashed on the screen: 'Happy Christmas everyone' and she looked over at Glyn.

Glyn smiled as Mary rose from her chair and stood in front of him. She turned with her back to him and slowly slipped her gown off her shoulders as she danced to the music. Glyn watched her hips sway to the beat and felt his cock harden. When Mary dropped her gown to reveal she was naked, his cock sprang to a full erection.

"See anything you like?" Asked Mary, looking over her shoulder and gently wiggling her ass at him.

"Mary, you have the most perfect ass and legs."

She turned, moved closer, put her hands on his knees and leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

"Happy Christmas, Glyn", she said as she broke the kiss and sat down beside him.

Glyn's cock throbbed as Mary placed a hand on his thigh. "Happy Christmas, Mary," he replied.

Mary took hold of the tie of his robe and pulled. "Looks like you are ready for your next lesson," she said, as the robe fell open exposing his cock. "Have you ever played with Sandy's pussy?"

"No." He whispered.

"She'll need to be warmed up before you can have sex with her." Mary lifted his hand, took his index finger and traced it down one side of her pussy and up the other side. As she repeated this move, her hips rose and Glyn could see her exposed pussy. Mary moved his hand to her mouth, sucked on his finger then returned it to her pussy. This time he stroked down one side of her labia and up the other side, before moving towards her clit.

"Have you ever seen a lady's clit?" She quietly asked.

"Only in porn," he answered.

"Then that's where the lesson will begin. Get down between my legs."

Even though he had had sex with her less than an hour ago, Glyn still couldn't believe what was happening. Mary opened her legs wide apart and Glyn got down on his knees for a closer look. Mary looked at him staring at her pussy and somehow resisted the urge to grab his head and pull him to her. Instead she opened her pussy lips with one hand and began stroking her pussy with the other.

With a husky voice, she asked "Can you see how wet I'm getting?"

Glyn nodded, not taking his eyes off such a magnificent sight. Mary eased two fingers inside her pussy and moved them in and out. Then she gently moved her glistening fingers to the top of her pussy and revealed her clit. Her body convulsed, her legs closed together and she emitted a low groan "Mmmmm".

Slowly, she moved her legs apart and exposed her clit to him again. Softly she spoke: "This little bud is my clit. It's the most sensitive part of a woman's body. Don't press too hard, but rub it gently in a circular motion. Give me your hand."

Glyn moved his hand towards her pussy, staring, as if in a hypnotic state. Mary took his index finger and slid it inside her. He felt the heat and moisture and looked up when Mary moaned with pleasure. Her eyes were closed and her head gently rolled backwards onto the sofa. She moved his finger up to her clit and began to rub it.

Glyn could feel the heat from her body on his face and the scent of her sex was intoxicating. She released his hand and he continued rubbing her clit. Using his other hand, she moaned and gasped for air when he slid two fingers inside her.

"That's it." She uttered. "Right there. Keep doing that. Mmmmm," she groaned.

The moist evidence of her arousal coated his fingers. Glyn was mesmerized. He continued massaging her clit and gently moving his fingers in and out of her pussy. Watching her head sway from side to side and her breasts move up and down in time with her pussy contractions, was more than he believed possible.

Mary moaned; he looked up to see her pinch a nipple and let out a little squeal. Her breathing shortened and she arched her back off the sofa. Her legs snapped together and clamped his hand to her pussy.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come. Ahhhhhhh." She moaned, then her body went limp

After a few deep breaths to return some oxygen to her brain, Mary opened her eyes and looked at Glyn with his hand still inside her pussy. His face was red, his eyes wide open and his mouth ajar. A look of complete astonishment. "Christ." She thought. "If he can do that with his fingers, what's he gonna do with that cock?"

Mary opened her legs and John removed his hand. "Sorry." She said. "I was taking care of my needs before yours."

Glyn laughed. "Sorry! You've got nothing to be sorry for. You just let me make you come."

She sat up and reached out for his hand, pulled him towards her and kissed his lips. "Did you like that?" She whispered into his ear.

"That was the most exciting thing I have ever seen."

"Good. I think I'm ready for you now." She said, looking at his cock bouncing against his firm stomach. "This next part, you will have to teach Sandy what to do, so it's important you remember it."

Glyn laughed again. "I don't think there's any danger of me not remembering this, Mom. Sorry, Mary."

Mary laughed. "Me neither," she said, as she positioned her hips over the edge of the sofa. "Put your hand around your cock and just insert your crown into my pussy, then stop."

Glyn knelt between her legs, looked down at her red lips and pushed the head of his cock into her pussy. The heat sensation caused a shockwave of lust to ripple through his body.

"Now gently ease the next four inches in and wait for my signal."

He pushed and felt the resistance of her tight pussy walls stop him from sliding in. She flinched and Glyn looked up. "Are you okay?"

"It's just big. Give me a moment." She said, panting for air. "Now move forward until you reach the top of my cunt."

His cock throbbed at the mention of 'cunt' and Mary gasped out loud. "Ooh, careful, big boy. Easy does it."

Glyn looked down at his cock sliding into her pussy. He fought with all his willpower against his desire to push his cock all the way inside. Beads of sweat formed on his brow. Mary raised a hand to his chest to stop him and the heat from her touch caused him to spasm. "Argh," he gasped.

"Hold it there, Glyn." She commanded, "and let me breath."

The heat from her moist pussy and the touch of her hand, made a cloud of fog take over his brain and his eyes closed.

"Glyn!" Mary shouted, and Glyn snapped out of his delirium. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just lost it for a second. Jesus, Mom, you're so hot!"

"This, you will have to show Sandy." She said, as she took the rest of his cock between her hands. "Look at my hands. See how they will stop you pushing any further into me." His cock throbbed and Mary oohed. "I love it when a man's cock throbs inside my pussy."

"Oh, Mary, I love it when you talk like that. It really turns me on."

Glyn's made his cock throb, Mary gasped and lay back on the sofa. He placed his hands by her arms and raised himself above her. He looked down at his cock as it gently slid through her hands and into her pussy. He knew if he wasn't careful he'd lose control. Thoughts flew through his mind: "Keep it steady. Make it last. Don't think about coming. God, she's fucking hot. Should I be wearing a condom? Look at those tits. She'll have birth control. Fuck, she's hot. Is she enjoying it? That face says yes. Oh, fuck, man, this is fucking amazing."

Every time Glyn pushed his cock into her, Mary took a deep breath and her breasts heaved upwards. She looked up at his face. "I know this is wrong," she thought, "but why does it feel so good. Look at his face - he loves it. He loves fucking my pussy. Christ, he's big. Not just his cock, look at those shoulders. This beautiful man is fucking me. Make me come. Urghhhh," she moaned.

"I'm coming, Glyn. I'm...

Glyn watched her close her eyes and shake her head from side to side as her hips rode up and down his cock. She clamped her legs together, pulling him deep inside her. Her hands squeezed his cock and she came with a guttural moan.

Images of porn flashed in Glyn's mind. "Shit, this better than porn," he thought. "I'm a fucking porn star. She just came on my cock. God, she looks beautiful. Fuck, she's horny." His mind went into overdrive when he felt his semen building up in his cock. He threw his head back, closed his eyes and marvelled at the hot, moist pussy slurping at his cock. His pace quickened. He was about to lose control. An image of a facial shot through his brain and he pulled out and masturbated furiously.

"I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come."

Mary opened her eyes and saw the first jet of come erupt from his cock and hit her on the cheek. Instinctively, her hand wiped it from her face and fed it to her mouth. The next stream hit her on the chin and she whelped. The final two ropes of come landed on her tits and she massaged the semen into her nipples.

Suddenly, they were both aware of what just happened and stopped moving. They stared at each other, both registering the shock on the others face.

"Sorry, Mom. I don't know what came over me." Glyn said apologetically.

"It's alright, Son, I know who came over me." She smiled and laughed.

Glyn couldn't believe her reply and laughed as he lay down beside her. "Mary, you are amazing. That was even better than the first time."

She turned her head to face him and sheepishly said: "I don't think it would be a good idea for you to come over Sandy's face like that."

"No, I won't..." he trailed off. "It was... For a second I thought I was in a porno and..."

Mary squeezed his hand. "It's lucky for you I like the taste of come, but some girls don't." She kissed him on the cheek, then rose from the sofa and looked down at him. His cock was semi-erect and she thought about fucking him again. "Happy Christmas, Son. I need some sleep after all that exertion. See you in the morning." She said as she made her way to the door.

Glyn watched her ass cheeks bounce as she walked. "Good night, Mom."

Mary lay in bed unable to sleep, thinking about what had happened. "It's for Glyn and Sandy," she thought, trying to convince herself it was okay. "We had sex twice tonight. He came on my face and God it felt good. Should I tell him in college I was a come slut? No. That's for me to know, not him. How many times can I pretend...? If he walks in here now he can fuck me again. Should I call for him? How do I want him to fuck me? I can't make love with him, he's my son. It's just fucking. It's for him and Sandy. Fuck I feel horny." She fell asleep formulating her plan for his education.

When Glyn woke in the morning his first thought was about last night. "Did I really fuck her twice last night?" He stroked his cock and brought his hand to his nose, the scent of her sex made his cock twitch. "Will she let me fuck her again?" It didn't take long for him to find out. The smell of bacon cooking made him rise from his bed and head downstairs. When he entered the kitchen he stopped dead at the sight of Mary. She wore black stilettoes, black stockings and suspenders, and black lace panties and bra.

"Morning, Glyn," she said as she placed a plate of bacon and eggs on the table. "After you've had your breakfast we'll begin lesson three." She turned and walked away with a wiggle in her stride. "How much will he like this outfit?" She wondered.

Glyn couldn't take his eyes off her as he sat down. "What's lesson..." He stopped as she bent over at the waist to get the orange juice from the fridge. She turned to look at him stare at her and winked. "His cock is hard already. He likes the outfit." She said to herself. "Jesus, Mary, calm down. You've got cooking to do today. Yes, but not until after he fucks my brains out. I am sooo wet. Let's have some fun."

She placed the juice on the table, bent down with her elbows on the table and held her head in her hands. "Do you like my outfit?" She asked seductively, already knowing the answer. Glyn just nodded. "Lesson three is when you take me doggie style. Would you like that?"

"Fuck, yes, Mom." He spluttered.

"It's Mary while you're having lessons, remember?"

"Sorry, it's just the sight of you is enough for me to forget my own name."

Mary smiled at him and playfully pinched his cheek. "Eat up and we'll begin." She said as she turned and walked out of the kitchen with an extra wiggle in her step. Two minutes later when she returned Glyn had finished his meal.

"That was quick," she stated as she leaned down and felt for his cock. "I think you're ready for your next lesson." She turned and bent over, wiggling her ass in his face. "Do you want it?"

Glyn sprang to his feet and his chair toppled over onto the floor. A second later his shorts and T-shirt were off and his erection was bouncing against his stomach.

Mary raised a hand to stop him pouncing on her. "Slow down, Tiger. For this lesson to work you must be in control of that cock of yours. Now get down on your knees behind me and take my panties down."

Glyn's brain was swimming. "Look at that ass, it's so fucking sexy. I'm going to fuck her in the ass. No, doggie. Don't come too quickly. Make it last." He placed his hands on either side of her hips and slowly pulled the lace material down to reveal her ass cheeks. Her pussy lips protruded between her legs and leant closer to give each ass cheek a kiss.

"Ooh, that feels nice." Mary whimpered. A thought struck her, "He better not want to fuck my ass. There's no way it would fit in. But it would be fun trying."

He gently pulled the panties further down, but the crotch seemed stuck between her legs. Puzzled, he looked closer and breathed in the aroma from her pussy. He snaked a finger between her panties and pussy, and pulled them down. A length of pussy juice dripped from her pussy down onto his hand.

Mary leant forward and spread herself across the kitchen table. "Wow!" He said as he pushed a finger into her pussy and felt her warmth.

"Just like before," Mary said turning her head to see him. "Push your cock in slowly and stop when you reach the top of my pussy."

Glyn stood behind her and aimed his cock at her pussy. He pushed forward and his cock slid between her legs. He repositioned and tried again.

"Let me," she said reaching down and guiding his cock between her moist petals and into her pussy.

Mary spread her legs wide apart and Glyn watched his cock slide into her pussy. He marvelled at her pert butt cheeks and was surprised when she let out a long, deep, audible moan.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he felt his cock reach the top of her pussy.

Mary shivered and shook her ass cheeks before replying: "That feels fucking marvellous. God, I love this position." She turned her head and smiled a wicked, sexy grin. "Put your hand around your cock to stop you from thrusting in any further. Oh, Jesus, Glyn, do it quick. I really need fucking now." She turned her head forward and lay down on the table. "Fuck me, Glyn. Fuck me now."

Glyn was equally startled and excited hearing his mom speak like that. He grabbed his cock and looked down as he pulled back, making sure he didn't take it out of her pussy. "Wow." He thought, looking at his cock glistening with her pussy juice. "She's really turned on. She wants my cock. Not too fast, now fuck her." He pushed back inside her and stopped when his hand hit her ass cheeks. He pulled back and pushed into her again. "Am I doing it right, Mom? Mary."

"Oh, fuck yes, sweetheart. Just a bit faster and I'm gonna come real quick."

Glyn thrust his cock in and out of her pussy and was into a rhythm in no time. Every time Mary oohed and ah'd his cock throbbed, which lead to more ooh's and ahh's from Mary. Blood was pumping into Mary's brain and she could feel her pulse beating in her temple. "Oh, God," she thought. "Why does he have to be my son. His cock is... I'm going to fucking burst if... Oh, Jesus, fuck me this feels so good. He's got a rhythm. Oh, my boy is a man. A big strong powerful man who is fucking me. Go on, make me come."

Glyn watched as Mary's arms were moving all over the table. Suddenly she began slapping her hand against the table. "That's it, Glyn. Right there. Keep going, I'm gonna come." Her body spasmed and she clenched her butt cheeks together, clamping his cock inside her pussy. She pushed her body upwards, arching her back and squealed.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She screamed as an orgasm rippled through her body.

Glyn stopped moving and just watched his mother orgasm on his cock. Her ass cheeks clenched against his hand. "Fuck me, this woman is amazing," he thought.

"Wow, wow, wow." She said as she finished coming.

Glyn withdrew his cock and took a step back to admire her quivering body. He watched, mesmerised as a string of pussy juice dripped to the floor.

"More! More! Make me come again." She begged huskily.

Holding his cock, he bent his legs and re-entered her. With his free hand he reached under her waist and pulled her towards him.

"Oh my, God. What's he going to do to me." She thought as she leant back against his chest. She reached an arm around his neck as he lifted her off the ground. "Wow, he's strong. Oh, Sandy, you are going to be one lucky girl." The heat from his body caused her to gasp out loud. She closed her eyes and submitted herself to be consumed by pleasure.

Glyn was surprised how light Mary was. He rocked her back and forth on his cock while keeping his hand in place on his cock. "Don't let go," he thought. "Make it last. Just rock her up and down. Up and down. Make her come again." He felt her pussy muscles tighten on his cock.

"Fuck in hell, Mom, you are so fucking hot." He said out loud, his brain no longer in charge of his thoughts.

That was it for Mary, she felt her orgasm build. "Lay me back on the table." She whispered, and Glyn placed her back down. "Now fuck my brains out." She ordered.

Glyn looked down at his cock. His hand was covered in her cream and her pussy lips were puffy and dark red. He thrust his cock in as far as he could and she screamed with delight "Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried. She'd only felt like this once before and a minute later she knew what was about to happen.

"Pull out," she commanded. "Pull out."

Glyn pulled out and looked at her pussy. She squealed and squirted a stream of pussy juice against his leg. He instinctively reached out and the second squirt splashed against his hand. "Fucking wow!" He thought, as he raised his hand to his mouth. Tasting her cream gave him a feeling of euphoria, a feeling he wanted to last forever.

"I'm going to do this. I'm going to do it." Mary thought as she spun around, knelt before him and grabbed his cock with both hands. "Give it to me, Glyn. Give it all to me now." She licked the head of his bulbous cock as her hands rapidly moved up and down. "I want it, Glyn. Paint my face with your come." She said before licking his head and staring up into his eyes.

"Oh, Jesus, Mom, I'm gonna come."

"Give it to me, Baby. Give it to me."

As she opened her mouth to receive his seed, Glyn couldn't wait any more. The first jet of come spurted from his cock and hit her on her nose and forehead. The second stream she aimed straight into her mouth and she swallowed hungrily. The third eruption splashed against her cheek as she gasped for air, then she took his cock in her mouth for the final rope of semen. Memories of her college times sprang to mind. "You dirty fucking come slut. Swallow it all. It tastes so good."

Glyn struggled for breath, but couldn't take his eyes off her as she wiped his cock across her face. "She's possessed." He thought. "She's a come slut. Fuck me, my mom's a come slut." She licked his cock from its base to the tip and he wondered if he could come again. His cock throbbed and the last of his sperm trickled out onto Mary's tongue. She looked him in the eye, closed her mouth and swallowed. This was more than he could take and he eased himself down onto the floor beside her. They sat in silence for a while to regain their breath.

DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers
12