Best Christmas Present Ever Ch. 05

Story Info
Mary and Glyn meet Sandy's parents.
31.8k words
4.78
33k
71

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers

This might take a while to get going, but if you liked the previous chapters, trust me, you will like this. Please leave a message if you enjoy the story or have any ideas how you would like it to continue.

Thanks to both Jacky and Terri for their support, ideas, and editing.

...

A month later and Glyn and Sandy were in love and were making love every day. Mary was happy for them, but did occasionally miss having sex with her son. Those thoughts were pushed aside by knowing she had helped to make her son the man he is today. Knowing that she had helped Glyn get together with his childhood sweetheart was more than enough for her, or so she thought.

Right now she was feeling a little nervous as she was being driven to meet Sandy's parents for the first time. "Turn left here and head to the end of the road," she heard Sandy say to Glyn.

Mary looked at the houses on either side of the road and was impressed at the size of the properties. Glyn was thinking the same and realised it was the first time he was visiting Sandy's home. When he reached the end of the road Sandy pointed a remote control at the gate and it opened.

"Very posh," Glyn commented and proceeded to drive up to the house. "WOW!" he gasped when he finally saw the house. Mary was equally startled and figured the house must have cost millions.

Glyn's brain kicked into gear, "Is this why I met your parents at a restaurant?"

"Kind of," Sandy replied. "Mom and Daddy wanted to be sure you were a good man and liked me for being me."

Glyn parked the truck and Sandy led the way to the front door. She turned to see Glyn and Mary marvel at the size of the house and grounds. As they entered the house Mary noticed the nervousness on Glyn's face and slid her arm inside his and pulled him to her.

"You'll be fine. Just be yourself and treat them like normal people."

Sandy guided Mary and Glyn into the living room. "Mom, Daddy, I'd like to introduce you to Mary, Glyn's mom."

They shook hands and welcomed her inside. Mary was struck by how Jenny looked like an older version of her daughter and how handsome Fred looked. His smile immediately put her at ease and she felt a warmth emanate from him.

"It's great to finally meet you, Mary," Jenny said. "We met Glyn last week and after everything Sandy has told us about you we couldn't wait to meet you."

A sudden bolt of fear shot through Mary as she wondered what she had told them. A moment later Sandy stroked her arm reassuringly. "All I told them was that I couldn't wish for a more loving Mother-in-law and how sweet you are." Sandy said, making Mary blush.

Jenny noticed her embarrassment, "Your timing is perfect; come on through to the kitchen, dinner's ready."

They all followed and Fred went to the fridge and took out a bottle of wine. "White, red, beer, or something stronger, Mary?"

"White would be lovely, thanks."

"Cokes for us, please, Daddy."

Mary looked around the huge kitchen with a table for eight. "This is a spectacular house you have. Very impressive."

"We inherited it a couple of years back," Fred said. "My parents bought it when I was away at college, so I only really spent the holidays here."

Jenny continued: "His father was successful in insurance and him being an only child, it came to us when his Mom passed."

"I'm sorry to hear that." Mary said with genuine sympathy.

Fred passed her a glass of wine, "They had great lives and they both passed in their sleep when they were in their eighties."

The meal Jenny cooked was wonderful and several bottles of wine were consumed. Sandy and Glyn laughed when Jenny, Fred and Mary recanted embarrassing stories about their children. Soon the discussion turned to the wedding and both Sandy and Glyn said they wanted to wait until they were both qualified and could support themselves. All three parents were impressed with their ambition and all three knew they would offer whatever help they could.

The atmosphere was relaxed and Mary couldn't remember when she had been in such good company. She thought Jenny and Fred were just a humble couple who happened to have money and she liked them both.

At the end of the evening Mary could feel the wine had made her a little light headed and she felt a warmth spread through her body.

"You must come back soon." Jenny offered as she gave Mary a goodbye hug. "It's been a lovely night and I've really enjoyed your company."

"Thank you. You're too kind."

"Not at all," said Fred, as he moved to give Mary a hug. "Not many people make us both laugh and you have. Promise me you'll call and come over to use the pool sometime this week."

"Okay, I will and thank you both for such a lovely night."

Jenny turned to Glyn. "Come here and give your future Mother-in-law a hug."

"Thank you, Mrs. Shore." Glyn put out his arms and embraced her.

"It's Jenny from now on," she said, as she pulled him tight.

Glyn could feel her breasts pressing into him and the hug lasted long enough for Glyn to feel his cock pulse. He gently manoeuvred her away and moved back to Sandy.

After a round of 'Goodnights,' Sandy followed Glyn and Mary outside. Mary walked on and got into the truck as Sandy gave Glyn a goodnight kiss.

"Your Mom is so lovely and she made tonight really special."

"Yeah, I think she enjoyed herself as well."

"If she wants it, you have my permission to fuck her tonight. I really won't mind. In fact, I like the thought of you two having sex as the perfect way to finish the day."

"Whoa, where did that come from?" He asked, surprised.

"It's just... I want to thank her and I don't know how. But I do know a ride on that big cock of yours will send her to sleep in a sexual bliss."

Glyn pulled her to him and gave her a gentle kiss. "We'll see," he said, as he released her and made his way to the truck.

Sandy went back inside and over to Fred who was in his comfy chair in the living room. "Thank you, Daddy, for making Mary feel so welcome."

"She's a lovely lady and, not that you need it, I approve of Glyn."

Sandy felt a rush of adrenalin surge through her as she heard those words. She jumped onto his lap, threw her arms around his neck and kissed him all over his cheeks and forehead.

Fred managed to pull her away from him and looked into her beautiful smiling face. He swelled with pride seeing how happy she was and then he felt something else swell in his pants. "I think you've got a little bit too old to be sitting in your father's lap."

Sandy felt his cock harden. She looked him in the eyes, wiggled her hips over his crotch, then leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you, Daddy," she said, as she got off his lap and made her way into the kitchen.

Fred moved to get comfortable as he watched her leave. It struck him that she had turned into a beautiful young woman. A moment later he was appalled at the thought: "I would if I was her age."

Jenny was loading the dishwasher as Sandy approached. "Thank you, Mom, for a wonderful night and making Mary and Glyn feel at home."

"Mary's lovely and I think you've got a 'keeper' in Glyn."

"Oh, you don't know the half of it, Mom. He's definitely a 'keeper' alright.

Jenny looked at her mischievously, "Oh really."

"Can I talk to you like a girlfriend?" Sandy asked. Jenny nodded, keen to hear what she has to say. "He's the most considerate lover I could ever have dreamed of. He does everything to me. He makes me feel amazing and he's so soft and gentle and considerate. I never knew sex could be so wonderful."

"Wow," Jenny said, flustered. "I think you're in love."

"And he's big, Mom. Really big." She raised her hands and separated them by about nine inches.

"Wow, again," Jenny gasped.

"And thick, really thick," she said as she made a 'C' shape with her hand with her thumb and forefinger two inches apart.

Jenny was startled, "Three wows. Wow." She looked at her daughter's petite figure. "How do you..." She stopped herself from going any further.

"He always makes sure I orgasm at least three times before we have sex. Isn't he amazing?"

Jenny's eyes fluttered uncontrollably as she imagined Glyn between her legs. "Four wows, way to go, girl. He's a keeper alright."

As Sandy came down from her 'high', she gathered some plates from the table. "I'll finish this, Mom. Why don't you take Dad upstairs and make him a happy man?"

"Thanks for the offer, Honey, but it's alright." Jenny replied, somewhat sombrely, turning away to gather more dishes.

Sandy noticed her change in tone. "What's wrong, Mom?"

"Nothing. Why don't you go and join your father in the living room?"

"No, Mom, why don't you go and take him to your bedroom?"

"Honey, I don't think our sex life is really something we should talk about. You're young and in love, when you get to our age..."

Sandy interrupted, "You're not old and I can't believe that Daddy doesn't want you. You've still got your looks and a good figure."

"It's not that. It's... I'm... I love your father, but I'm just not interested in him that way anymore."

"What? Daddy's a handsome man and he's still fit. When was the last time you had sex?"

"I'm not answering that."

"When was the last time you thought about sex?" Sandy waited for an answer. "It was a minute ago when I told you about Glyn." She paused to gage the expression on her Mom's face. "See, you still have a sex drive. Go and take him upstairs and I'll finish down here."

"Honey, it's been a lovely evening, let's not spoil it with talk like this."

Sandy took a moment to think and looked at her mother with a mix of pity and frustration. Then she thought of her father and she felt a surge of anger. "Well if you won't, I will." Jenny stood still in shock and watched Sandy head off to the living room.

Fred looked up at Sandy as she entered the room and noticed the beaming smile on her face. She approached him, bent down and whispered into his ear: "I love you, Daddy." Then she kissed him on the cheek, "Good night, see you tomorrow." She walked away with an exaggerated wiggle in her hips, hoping her Daddy would notice. He did.

Minutes later Sandy was in bed trying to make sense of her thoughts. "I just told Mom I would fuck Daddy. Oh, God, I've got to say sorry. Why should I? Daddy's lovely. She should be having sex with him. Would I fuck him? Glyn has fucked his Mom. Oh my, God, my nipples are hard. Did I just get hard for Daddy? It would be kinda naughty. He's handsome and has a good body. I wonder what his cock looks like. Fucking hell, Sandy, are you going to... Wow, my pussy's wet. I'm wet and hard for Daddy. Jesus, I want to have sex with Daddy. I want Daddy to fuck me. This is wrong. Feels good."

Sandy started masturbating thinking about sex with her Daddy. It didn't take long for her orgasm and she fell asleep thinking about him, not Glyn.

Glyn and Mary had almost arrived home when Glyn turned to look at his mother and noticed a big smile on her face. "What are you smiling for?"

"I had a bit too much wine and I feel really alive and happy. Will you dance with me when we get home?"

"Sure, Mom, I'd be happy to."

"Did you know Sandy's parents had money?

"No. She's never really talked about her parents. I didn't pry because I thought she might be embarrassed about where she lived. Thought she might live in a rough part of the city."

"Well that was anything but rough. They have a beautiful house and more importantly, I really like them."

Glyn parked the truck and once they were inside Mary put on some soft soul music. She offered Glyn her hand, "A last dance before bed."

Glyn took her hand in his and placed his other hand around her waist and they danced around the living room. The second song was a ballad and Mary rested her head on his chest as they danced. After a few seconds she felt the heat radiate from his body and she thought about the times they had shared together. She let out a gentle moan of satisfaction and a moment later Glyn gently lifted her chin to stare into her eyes.

"I think it's time for bed," he quietly said and led her upstairs as he wondered about what was going to happen next. He didn't want to cheat on Sandy, but he would do anything to make his Mom happy.

As they reached her door Mary let go of his hand. "Thank you for a wonderful night." She looked into his eyes and smiled, thinking: "Please, don't let it end yet."

"Would you like some help taking your dress off?" Glyn tentatively asked. Mary took his hand and led him into her room then felt him kiss her neck from behind. She thought she was about to melt and her head swooned.

Glyn slowly unzipped her dress and lifted it over her head and let it drop to the floor. He pinched the clasp of her bra and gently removed it from her arms. His head moved back to her neck and he kissed her again as his hands moved around and massaged her tits. When he pinched her nipples she let out a little giggle, then sighed and leant her head back into him.

He ran his hands down the sides of her body as he knelt down behind her and slowly rolled down her stockings. Then he took the sides of her panties and pulled them down to the floor. Rising to his feet he picked her up in his arms and laid her down on the bed.

Mary looked up at her handsome son, "Kiss me. Make love to me. I want you."

Glyn softly kissed her on her lips, then down her neck and onto her shoulders, before kissing and massaging both her tits. Mary moaned as he sucked on her nipples and was quiet as he began kissing all over her tummy.

Her eyes were closed when he blew a warm stream of air onto her pussy and she giggled, looking down to see Glyn lick the inside of her left thigh to within a millimeter of her pussy. He did this several times and then the same to her other thigh. Mary could feel her orgasm begin to grow. When she felt his tongue on the bottom of her pussy and he licked all the way to the top, she knew her orgasm would be soon.

Glyn looked at her pussy and could see she was wet. Using both hands he spread her pussy lips wide and licked the hood of her clit. Mary moaned as he sucked her clit into his mouth and hummed. The gentle vibrations were beginning to drive her wild.

"Oh, God, that feels good. Do it, again, Glyn. Make me come. Make me yours."

Glyn continued licking all over her pussy and sucking her clit. He knew she was close and slipped his index finger into her pussy. Once he found her G-spot, he made gentle 'come to me' gestures with his finger and stroked her sensitive spot. Mary's hips bucked and she let out a loud moan.

"Ahhh, that's it, just there, keep doing that. Oh, God."

Glyn continued with the 'come to me' gestures then sucked her clit into his mouth and smothered it with his tongue. As her hips bucked, he had to hold one of her legs against his face to keep her clit in his mouth.

Mary looked down at him knowing she was about to come. She placed a hand in his hair as she planted her feet on the bed. Suddenly she grabbed his hair and pushed him away. Her hips launched her up from the bed and her orgasm tore through her. Her eyes were barely open when she squirted her orgasm all over his face.

Glyn stared in wonder and marvelled at the taste. "Fuck me," he thought. "That was fucking amazing." He leant down and kissed her pussy only to feel Mary push him away. Realizing she was too sensitive to be touched, he got off the bed and went to get a towel. When he returned he could see that she had fallen asleep with a smile on her face.

"Huh," he chuckled to himself. "I thought it was only men who fell asleep after they came." He used the towel to dry her off and then put her to bed. Before turning off the light, he gave her a goodnight kiss and went to his own bed.

The following morning Glyn checked on Mary to see if she was alright and saw she was still asleep with a grin the Cheshire Cat would have been proud of. Thirty minutes later Mary joined him in the kitchen.

"Morning, Mom, how are you feeling today?" Glyn asked, as he poured her a coffee.

"Both wonderful and awful." Mary replied.

"Hangover?"

"No, I don't get hangovers." She paused and looked at her Son. "I feel wonderful because of what you did for me last night. I can't remember the last time my body felt this good. But I feel awful for getting drunk and taking advantage of you. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

Glyn took a moment to compose his thoughts, "Mom, I've told you before, you have nothing to apologise for."

"What I did was wrong," Mary said. "You're with Sandy now and I should never have had sex with you." She couldn't look at him and turned away. Confusion hit her when she heard his reply.

"We didn't have sex, we just fooled around a bit."

"But..." Mary lost her train of thought. "After we danced... I thought..."

"No, Mom, you fell asleep."

Mary was both saddened and relieved. "What I did with you before was to help you get together with Sandy. Now you are together, I can't interfere. I can just about justify what I did, but..."

Glyn interrupted, "What WE did was fantastic and I would be honored if you wanted it to happen again. Sandy's given me her permission, so I'm here if you need me. It's her way of saying thank you."

Mary was surprised, then remembered what a kinky little girl she was the day she got together with Glyn. "You've got yourself a naughty girl there. Thank her for the offer, but I can't accept." She sipped her coffee and continued: "Promise me you won't tell her we fooled around. My mind has got to believe that my role now is to be a normal Mom."

Glyn rose and wrapped his arm around her. "Sure, Mom. Whatever you want." He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "I gotta go to work now," he said, as he released her and left.

That evening after work Glyn met up with Sandy at a fast food restaurant. After paying for her food she took a look around at the tables. "Let's go downstairs," she stated and led the way. Glyn followed her down the stairs and to the far end of the seating area. "A bit more privacy down here."

Glyn's mind began to race ahead. "Oh, and what do you want more privacy for?"

Sandy leaned across the table towards him. "I've been dying to know all day, did you and Mary have sex last night?"

"No," Glyn replied, knowing it wasn't strictly true. "She'd had a bit too much wine and fell asleep."

Sandy leaned back, slightly frustrated with the answer. "I was so looking forward to hearing all the lovely, sticky, sloppy, slurpy details."

Glyn unwrapped his burger, "Sorry to disappoint you." Then tucked into his meal. Several minutes later as they finished their meals, Sandy looked around to make sure they were the only customers downstairs.

"We've been having sex for over a month now," she casually stated. "And it only struck me last night that I haven't given you a blow job yet."

Glyn almost choked on his drink, "I hadn't noticed."

"Yeah, right," she said, not believing him. "You always get me so worked up so that I can't think straight and then we have sex. Which, by the way, is always wonderful, but it's only fair that I give as well as take."

Glyn was liking where this conversation was going, but was surprised when Sandy rose from her chair and sat down next to him. She looked him in the eye, smiled, and attacked his belt. "What? Here?" He said with a mix of excitement and trepidation.

"You'll love it. Just keep an eye out for anyone coming downstairs." She reached into his boxers and pulled out his already hardening cock.

"What about the CCTV?" He asked nervously.

Sandy stroked his cock and he was immediately hard. "Whoever watches it will be jealous of you." She said, as she lowered her head and licked his bulbous crown.

DomJ69
DomJ69
393 Followers
123456...9