Best Customer Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes later she was standing in line, again. She frowned a little as she looked in the cart that held her computer and the new printer. It was an Epson and she didn't like it. What could she say, she was a matching 'ho. She had a Hewlett Packard PC and she wanted a Hewlett Packard printer to match, but that's where the problem lay. Her HP PC wasn't accepting the HP printer. She sighed, there was nothing for it. If her PC would accept the Epson, then that's what she'd go with.

Her Geek was busy helping another customer. Yes, she thought of him as hers. She knew it wasn't right, but she couldn't help herself. She let a few other customers go ahead of her until he was finished with the person he was working with.

With his GM close by he couldn't wait on her fully and he apologized that he was going to have to multitask. She looked at him like he was crazy and said that they could do this another time, when his GM wasn't there. He shook his head and said, again that he would take care of her, just not the way he wanted to. She wasn't sure how she suppose to take that, so she wisely left it alone, knowing her mouth could get her into deep trouble.

He talked quietly as he went about his task up hooking up her computer and opening the box that housed the new printer. She watched his hands as he pulled the printer out. Funny, she never noticed how long his fingers were. She considered herself to be an apt observer. People watching is what she did for a living as a writer. Yet she'd failed to see his fingers the first time she'd met him. She shrugged her shoulders and chalked it up to being frustrated about the printer.

His fingers were slim, almost tapered if you will. His nails were a bit on the long side, but neat and fastidiously clean, just like him. He worked quickly and diligently as he manipulated the ink cartridges into their slots, pressing down firmly to snap them into place.

She suddenly wondered what they would feel like between her legs. Stroking the insides of her thighs before gently prying the moist folds of her lips apart. She drew in a deep breath and her lips slightly parted as she softly blew out. She wanted that. She wanted to feel him slid one meticulous long digit inside her. To stroke her slick walls. Her muscles clutching at it as he slowly pulled out only to thrust firmly back in.

She began to tremble at the thought. In and out, again and again. Pausing once in awhile to rub that special spot deep within her that only he could reach. Adding a second finger, then a third. Her thoughts almost overwhelmed her. She rocked back on her heels and stuffed her shaking hands into her pockets. Oh, those fingers could give a woman long lasting pleasure.

Her eyes flew to his face, praying that he wasn't watching her, but he was steadily looking at the computer screen. She breathed a sigh of relief. She was embarrassed enough as it was. He said her name and that snapped her back into the realm of reality.

There was a customer waiting, he apologized and then excused himself.

With each customer he was quiet, calm, confident, efficiently helping them with each of their problems, before returning to her. Even when he had a disgruntled customer with the potential of blowing up in his face, he was cool under fire. He was in his element and good at what he did.

With each customer it was "yes, ma'am", or "no, sir". But with her, he always called her by her name. And the way he said her name, it was personal, intimate, almost like a caress. Goose bumps rippled up her arms, across her chest, and she felt her nipples tighten. Damn it, was he doing that on purpose? Being a romance novelist, she was a master in the art of seduction, but simple flirting was not something she was use to. Hewasflirting with her, right?

While the other customer was signing some paper work, he stepped back over to check on her computer. The installation was complete, her computer had accepted the Epson. She did a little dance of joy. Oh, she could just kiss him. He was moving back to the other customer, but said over his shoulder, that if he wasn't on the clock, he'd take her up on that offer.

Oh dear. She had said that out loud?

He finished with the last customer before unhooking her computer and packing up the printer. He came around the counter and placed everything in her cart. She turned to leave, but she felt the brush of his fingertips on her arm and she stopped. He quietly told her that he was going on his lunch break in ten minutes. If her offer still stood, there was a dance club on the far side of the parking lot, meet him around back. He walked away to help another colleague. Well, that was just plain bold.

~*~

She sat in her carbehind the club. Her fingers gripped the steering wheel. She couldn't believe that she was going to do this. Was she really going to do this? She was going to do this. She shook her head, her fingers trembled as she struggled to turn the keys in the ignition. She wasn't going to do this. But then her car door opened and she saw him holding his hand out to her, palm up, his long tapered fingers beckoning her.

Her eyes flickered over the to clock on the dashboard. It was going on quarter to six. She still had some time. She slipped her hand into his and he helped her out of her car. She really was going to do this. He wrapped one arm around her thick waist and pulled her to him while he slammed the car door shut before he cupped her chin in his hand to tilt her face up. He leaned in to claim her mouth in the kiss she'd promised him.

It was a gentle kiss, soft, caressing, just like the way he said her name. Then he slipped his tongue out to part her lips and take a quick dip inside before pulling back. She moaned in disappointment, but that changed to a sigh of contentment when she felt his tongue delve deeper into her mouth and wrapped around hers.

The deeper he went the more heated the kiss became, to the point she had to break away to catch her breath. Oh my. Her head was spinning and she couldn't think straight. He moved to run his lips lightly over her neck and she gasped as the thick stubble on his cheeks scraped across her sensitive skin.

Her pulse leapt in her throat when the moist heat of his breath blew over her neck. Her hands fluttered up to clutch his shoulders as he gently laid her down over the hood of her car. She was so lost in the sensations of what he was doing to her that she hadn't realized his agile fingers had unbuttoned her blouse, pulled the material apart and exposed her bra encased breasts to the evening air.

Her eyes snapped open. Dear god, they were outside. Sure, they were in the alley behind the club, but the place was getting ready to open. Any member of the staff could step out the back door of the bar at any time and see them. The thought horrified her, but then again, it thrilled her at the same time.

The possibility of being caught, somebody watching them, it sent her mind reeling. She'd written about scenes like this many times, but writing and doing were two totally different things. Never in her life had she felt so vulnerable, so exposed, and so turned on.

There she was, laying across the hood of her car, her blouse open, bra clad breasts moving up and down with each inhale and exhale of her breath. He was standing between her legs, neatly pressed buttoned down white shirt, black tie, black dress pants. He was still fully dressed. His erratic breathing and the bulge in his pants were the only tell tale signs that he was just as excited as she.

His blue-green eyes flashed behind the oval shaped lenses of his glasses and his lips curled up into a lopsided grin, his hands slid under her thick thighs, and grasping each one, he suddenly pulled her until her round bottom hung partially off the edge of her car. The abrupt move almost caused her to lose her grip on his shoulders. Instinctively, her fingers dug in to maintain some semblance of a hold.

She heard him draw in a hissing breath in reaction to the stinging bite of her nails digging into his cloth covered shoulders. He thrust his hips forward and they both froze at the first initial contact. His hard-on pressing firmly against her jean covered pussy. For a brief moment in time they were locked in place. Neither moving, both reveling in the heated sensations that threatened any sane rational thought either of them had.

He knew it was his imagination, but he could have sworn he felt her clit twitch against him. That was impossible, they were both dressed from the waist down, but the mere thought turned him on like no other. He moved his hips around, grinding himself into her.Jesus!Her clit reallydidtwitch. He shifted his hands from her thighs to her hips and pulled her toward him even more. He just had to feel it again. His cock grew even harder as he began to hump against her in earnest.

With each driving push of his hips she emitted low cries of ecstasy and that excited him even more.Fuck yeah. Let me hear you.The harder he pushed the louder she became. Her breath coming out in short staccato gasps, her back arching off the hood of her car before slamming back down. Goddamn, she was hot.

A bead of sweat rolled out from his brow and trickle down the bridge of his nose. It dangled precariously on the tip and then released itself on his next hard thrust. He watched as it splashed on her skin, just above her belly button. He saw the muscles of her stomach ripple and clench. Then he heard her gasp and her back arched again. As if that single secreted droplet had burned.

His blood roared through his veins and his pulse thrummed in his ears. He felt that familiar tingling sensation at the base of his cock and his balls tighten up. He was going to lose it. He gasped for breath and tried to get himself under control. He needed to back off. If he didn't stop dry fucking her he was going end up coming in his pants.

He didn't want that to happen for three very good reasons. One, there was nothing more uncomfortable than walking around with sticky come filled pants. Two, he still had to go back to work, there was no way he'd be able to hide nor explain the stains on his pants. Three, and most importantly, he wanted to come inside her.

He'd stopped. Why had he stopped? She was so close to coming. She opened her eyes to look up at him. His head was bowed down and his eyes squeezed shut. She saw him grit his teeth and a muscle jump in his jaw. His chest expanded as he drew in a ragged breath.

She hadn't realized she was making frustrated mewling sounds in the back of her throat, nor that she was writhing around on the hood, her hips undulating trying to encourage him to continue, until he leaned over and kissed her. His tongue lightly licking at her lips. One hand tightly gripping her waist while the slim fingers of his other hand gently caressed the heated sweat sheened skin of her cheek. He was making soft crooning noises, trying to sooth and calm her.

She felt him pull back.Wait, what?!Was he going to leave her hanging like that? Oh my god. There was just no way that he was going to get her this excited and then walk away. Nofuckingway! She looked to see him trace the tips of his fingers down her neck to the valley in between her breasts. He spread his fingers out and let his hand rest there for a moment. His white hand pressed against her dark brown skin. Watching her chest rise and fall with each breath she took. It was an exotic sight for him to see and turned him on like nothing ever had before. His hard cock throbbed and his breath hitched in his throat. She knew he was feeling the wild beat of her heart thump against the palm of his hand.

Then his fingers slid inside her bra to cup the underside of her breast. He played with her, messaging and manipulating the heavy globe. Pinching and twisting the taut brown nipple until she cried out. She thought he was going pull it out on suck on her, but he didn't. Instead, she felt his fingers moving down her stomach, she gasped as she felt them circle around her belly button, dip in for a split second and then move on.

He made short work of her jeans. Popping the button and pulling down the zipper. His hands tugged at the waist bands. She used the muscles in her thighs that had been wrapped around his waist to raise her hips up. Some where along the way her stacked flip-flops had fallen off. Nothing stopped him as he took a small step back to pull off her jeans and sopping wet panties at the same time.

She lay on the hood, legs naked, lewdly splayed open, her blouse spread out. The only thing covering her was her bra. She was totally exposed to him, and to anyone else whom happened to come along. He licked his lips as he gazed down at the dark curls of her pubic hair. The smooth skin of her lips glistened in the automatic sensory light that had kicked on as darkness began to fall. Casting them in a spot light, as if they were on a stage.

His hand shook as he was compelled to touch those slick folds. He saw them flutter and then clench, a thick creamy liquid seeped out and trickled down to pool onto the hood under her bottom. He stepped closer to her. His fingers parted her, stretching her skin. Forcing her clit to protrude out. The hard bundle of nerves that he had felt twitch against his hard-on. He watched in rapt fascination, her hole opening and closing, desperately wanting something, anything, to fill it.

He pressed his thumb against her clit, she cried out, her legs jerked up and she almost came off the hood as he slid two long fingers deep inside her.Yesyesyesyes!This is what she'd been waiting for. Those fingers to please her, stroke her, take her to unspeakable heights.

Jesus!She was incredibly tight. His cock throbbed in his pants. His fingers were drench from her serum. The musky scent of her filled the air and swirled around in his nose, making his head spin. He wanted to play with her some more. He wanted to see the expression on her face as he brought to a climax with his fingers. But he knew they didn't have time for that. His break was almost over.

He pulled out and fumbled with his belt and zipper before shoving his pants and boxer briefs down. He wrapped his hand around his freed hard cock, his fingers were still wet with her natural fluids, making it easy for him jack himself and relieve some of the ache in his hard-on.

Through lust hazed eyes, she watched his hand move up and down the stiff column of his cock. She loved nothing more than watching a man masturbate for her.Yes, stroke it for me.She saw the slit on the crown of his head open and some clear liquid ooze out to dribble down and mix with her juices on his fingers as he pushed through his hand.Just like that...

He braced a hand on the hood of the car next to her hip as he leaned in to rub the head of his cock over her clit. They both gasped out at the heated contact. He throbbed and she twitched. He felt his balls draw up and tightly gripped the base of his hard-on to stop the flow of come that threatened to blast its way up and out the head of his cock.

Condom, condom, condom!Awkwardly, he reached in his pants pocket and dug around for the condom. He could've sworn he put it in his left pocket before he punched out for his meal. He was about to give up and search the other pocket when he felt his fingers brush over the serrated plastic edge.

Yes!He ripped it open with his teeth, threw the wrapper aside, and spit the extra piece on the ground as he rolled the pre-lubricated rubber on. Not real classy, but at that given point in time, he didn't give a damn. He swabbed the head of his cock over her lips and clit one last time before pressing it against her quivering entrance.

He leaned forward to shove his hands under her arms, then up to curl his fingers over her shoulders, gripped her tightly to pull her toward him as he lunged up and drove himself deep into her.Fuck yeah!

There was nothing graceful about it. Their coupling. It was hot, it was heavy, it was completely and totally primal. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh bounced and echoed off the alley walls. He took her mercilessly, pounding into her over and over again. To her credit, she met him thrust for thrust. Giving as good as she was getting, to the point that her hips snapped up at him so hard, she almost bucked him off.

She suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her face in his neck. He could feel her trembling. He grunted as he felt her inner muscles clamp down on him. That tingling sensation was back and this time he didn't fight it. He reared back and grabbed her hips as he thrust into her one last time.

The muscles in his legs seized up and he ground himself into her as he felt spurt after satisfying spurt of ejaculate fill the condom. She could feel him throb and pulse deep inside her and that tripped her over the edge. Oh, god she was coming. She let out soft wail as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure assaulted her. The release was so intense she almost passed out.

They were a mass of weak and sweaty flesh. He collapsed on top of her, burying his face in between her breasts, knocking his glasses askew. She slowly lowered her legs from around his waist and let them flop lifelessly against the side of her car. They both were silent. The only sounds that could be heard was their collective panting as they each tried to catch their breath. Her fingers gently stroked the sweaty hair at the nape of his neck. And then he heard her say it, quietly. She said his name,Matthew.

12