Best Day Ever

Story Info
A day at the water park takes an unexpected turn.
14.5k words
4.77
84.8k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers

This is a story about discovering the thrill of exhibitionism - there is no actual sex. If that's not your cup of tea it's best not to bother reading further.

***

My hands were shaking as I extracted the money from my wallet and paid the entrance fee. The friendly girl behind the counter smiled and handed me a towel and a green plastic wristband. She pointed to her right and said "Just go through there and the changing rooms are on your left. Have a nice time!"

I followed her instructions and after going through a turnstile opened the door to the changing area. It was very different to any pool I'd been to before. Men and women shared the same space and there were just rows and rows of lockers with benches between them.

I continued walking and averted my eyes as I saw people in various stages of undress. Towards the back it was less busy and I was relieved to find the last row empty but still panicking that I would have to get changed in public! I walked past the first few lockers then noticed that there were actually stalls you could change in. How strange those people hadn't used them!

I quickly stepped inside and locked the door, breathing a sigh of relief. After removing my swimsuit from my bag and placing it on the shelf I began to undress. I carefully folded my clothes and then, standing naked, took a look at myself in the mirror.

My name is Su-Mei, I'm 24 years old and I come from Tianjin in China. I'm doing my PhD at the University of Zurich and have been in Switzerland for about half a year. It's summer and after hearing about this waterpark near Basel from some of the other students I decided it sounded like fun. From what I'd seen on the internet the place had lots of pools and slides and even a sauna area. I'd never been to a sauna before and was keen to try it.

I'm quite a shy girl and was feeling rather lonely here. It's not easy for me to make friends and I thought it would be good to get out and have a break from endless studying. The train journey from Zurich was just over an hour long and I'd only had to transfer in Basel.

I wasn't pleased with what I saw in the reflection. At 1.78m I'm pretty tall but also rather thin and the only real curves I have is my bottom. I turned slightly to get a better look at it. It was firm and protruded nicely from my back. I wasn't bad looking and my skin was pale and smooth but despite that I was still a virgin and had never had a proper boyfriend. After a bad experience with a boy on a date I was just too shy and insecure to try again.

I was 19 at the time and the boy in question had invited me to the cinema. I liked him a lot and was so happy and excited to be asked. During the movie we snuggled closer and he whispered in my ear that I was a beautiful girl. My heart was fluttering and for the first time I felt my body respond in a sexual way. I could feel moisture between my legs and my nipples stiffened as he kissed me on my cheek and then on the mouth.

It was my first kiss and I was trembling with fear but I was also excited. I didn't stop him when I felt his hand slide down my body until it reached the bottom of my t-shirt. I gasped, but didn't move, when it slid under the fabric and rested on my tummy. No one had ever touched me like this before and I liked the feeling of his skin on mine.

He was still kissing my cheek and neck and whispering nice things to me as his hand began to move up. I looked around nervously to be sure no one was watching us and was relieved to see that the others in the cinema were watching the film and not us.

His fingers finally reached the bottom of my bra and I felt my nipples stiffen even further. They felt hot and sensitive and I bit my lower lip when his hand slid up over the cups of my bra. Despite the padding I could feel the pressure on my nipples and couldn't hold back the small moan that slipped out of my mouth when he squeezed my breast.

Encouraged by my reaction, his hand moved down again and I felt his fingers trying to get under the bra but it was too tight and he couldn't do it. I felt his frustration and wanted so badly to please him that I said "You can open it at the front."

His fingers stopped probing and moved to the centre of the garment, finding the small plastic clasp. After fiddling for a moment he managed to open it and the padded cups sprung apart. I was almost panting with anticipation and felt a flood of heat and moisture between my legs as his hand slid over the skin of my chest, searching for my breast. It tingled as his fingers came into contact with the sensitive tissue. He seemed confused and pushed further until he bumped into my straining nipple.

I groaned in pleasure as his fingers first brushed over the turgid nub and then begin to squeeze, pull and twist it. Suddenly his hand withdrew and he stopped nuzzling me. I looked around in shock thinking we'd been caught but no one was nearby. I turned to him in confusion and said "What's wrong? Why did you stop?"

He was sitting back in his chair with an expression I'd never seen before, almost a sneer. "You don't have any breasts - I'm not interested in boys."

I stared at him in shock at felt tears welling up as I digested his words. He stood up and walked away without another word.

I was crushed and so ashamed. I knew I had small breasts but I'd never expected someone to say something like that to me. All the bad memories of sharing showers at school flooded back. Many of the girls had teased me and others with small breasts, showing off their large bosoms and saying no one would ever love us because we were not proper women. I remembered crying at home and telling my mother what they'd said. She'd told me they were just being mean and that it wasn't true, now I realized they'd been right! From that moment on I never went on any more dates and did my best to avoid being seen naked by anyone.

Returning to the present, I looked at my chest in the mirror. My breasts were really small, just two bumps and, as if to compensate, my nipples were huge. They were brown in colour and protruded more than 1 cm even when not aroused. If you can picture a large grape cut in half you'd know what they look like. Apart from that, they were also very sensitive and it didn't take much for them to grow to almost three times the size. I hated them and did my best to keep them hidden at all times.

I sighed in disgust and put on my swimsuit. I hadn't been swimming for years and was surprised to see that I must have grown since the last time I wore it. It was a single piece and when I finally got it on, it was stretched very tightly over my body and I hoped it would loosen a bit when it got wet. Despite the thick padding I could still make out the bumps of my nipples.

I turned from side to side to check the fit and was quite impressed by how my bottom looked. The front wasn't as good and, apart from a few stray public hairs, I was pretty sure I could make out the impression of my lips through the thin material. I pulled the fabric down and tucked the hairs in as best I could. I wasn't happy but it would have to do, I'd already paid the entrance fee and wasn't about the let that go to waste! Anyway, no one knew me here and once I was in the water you couldn't see anything.

I took my own towel as well as the one they'd given me and left the stall with my belongings. I placed everything except the towels in a locker and then studied the instructions on how to secure it. It was simply a matter of pushing a button using my wristband. Having completed this successfully, I wrapped my towel around my waist and followed the arrows on the floor that led to the pool area.

It was wonderful! The air was warm and humid and despite being busy it was nowhere near as crowded as the public pools in China. I walked around, getting a feel for the layout of the place. There was a large pool with a group of people doing exercises and others swimming. Behind that was another, slightly smaller pool with jets from above and below. Some people were using them to massage their backs and legs. Another set of doors connected to a separate building that housed a wave pool and numerous slides. It looked like fun, but going by myself wasn't very appealing.

Returning to the main pool and walking to the opposite end I found wild water ride and access to an outdoor pool. The place was really nice and I was looking forwards to trying the various facilities. While walking around I'd also noticed many young women wearing bikinis and other swimsuits that were far more revealing than mine and I wasn't worried that I'd stand out at all.

I picked a lounger in a quiet area and covered it with my towel, placing the other towel on top.

There, I'd done it! I was standing here in just my swimsuit and nobody was taking any notice of me. Deciding to try the large pool first I walked down the steps and was pleased to find it warmer than expected. I swam a few laps then climbed out and lowered myself into the pool with the jets.

This one was even better! I let the strong spray of water massage my neck and shoulders and then moved to the underwater jets that worked on upper back. Each jet was positioned slightly lower and I was pleasantly surprised by the sensations of the water on my bottom. I looked around to see if anyone was watching and, since the coast was clear, turned and faced the jet. I gasped as the strong pulses of water massaged my most intimate parts.

By moving my hips left and right as well as up and down I was able to aim the jet at my most sensitive bits. I'd never felt anything like this and after a few minutes my body was hit by a wave of indescribable pleasure that made me moan out loud. My legs felt like jelly and I felt hot. I was sure my face was bright red. As I floated away from the jet as I saw an elderly lady looking at me strangely. She had a knowing smile on her face and I think she knew what I'd just done.

Blushing I swam away and settled on some underwater loungers just as they began spewing bubbles. It felt ticklish at first but then I began to enjoy it. Looking down at my chest, that was now slightly above the waterline, I was shocked to see how prominent my nipples were. The thick foam padding wasn't as effective when wet and I could see two very large and obvious bumps in the blue fabric.

There was nothing I could do about this so I decided to try and ignore it. I tried to relax, thinking that this might make my nipples soften and closed my eyes while I continued to enjoy the sensations of the bubbles massaging my body.

A short time later I heard some voices and opened my eyes. I'd been joined by a young couple using the loungers next to me. They were obviously in love and holding hands as they chatted quietly. The girl had quite small breasts and was wearing a thin and clearly unpadded bikini top. I was surprised and somewhat relieved to see that her suit showed almost as much of her nipples as mine.

The couple was so cute and loving with each other that I felt a pang of jealousy. If only I could find a man that would behave like that with me. When the bubbles stopped, I slid into the water and made my way back to my lounger. As I walked up the steps and out of the pool, two young men coming in my direction began to laugh and point at me. I froze in stunned shock and looked down expecting to see my nipples more obvious than I'd thought.

Instead, I found the reason for their amusement was lower down. While enjoying the intimate massage my swimsuit must have moved and one of my lips and some pubic hair was clearly visible. I squealed in shock and turned, jumping back into the water. The youths continued on their way grinning at me stupidly while I made the necessary adjustments. Once I was satisfied I left the pool again, double checking everything was covered.

The exposure had been humiliating but also somehow exciting. I felt strangely aroused by the fact that these strangers had seen some of the most intimate and private parts of my body and for some perverse reason almost wished more had been visible!

Reaching my lounger, I lay down and was about to cover myself with a towel before deciding not to. I closed my eyes just far enough to make it look like I was sleeping whilst still letting me watch people passing by. It was thrilling to see how some men took the opportunity to stare at my exposed body and I again felt that thrill of excitement and arousal. Was I really attractive enough to make them look?

My confidence also got a boost as I saw that many women walking past with their partners had quite small breasts. Sure, some were very well endowed but there were many others that looked like they didn't have much more than me up top! Interestingly, the women with smaller breasts also tended to be wearing smaller and more revealing swimsuits. The tops were only very rarely padded and I could see the bumps of their nipples through the thin fabric. The bottoms left even less to the imagination, some leaving the buttocks completely uncovered with just a thin strip of material going between their legs. I vowed that, if I came here again I would buy myself something similar to wear.

After having enough of a rest I went outside and enjoyed the warmth of the sunshine on my skin. The outdoor pool was also fun and had more jets and a kind or circular section with a strong current that carried you around. The pool was too crowded to let me try stimulating myself on a jet again but I enjoyed it nevertheless. I was already very pleased with how my day was going and seeing that women with breasts similar to mine had partners gave me hope that it might be possible for me to find someone as well.

It was getting close to lunchtime when I decided to buy a snack and something to drink. I made my way to the small restaurant located next to the main pool. There was a queue but I was in no rush and again enjoyed being looked at by others. As I waited for my turn, I suddenly heard someone speaking Chinese!

I looked around and saw two Chinese girls and a western man. The girls were speaking to each other in what I recognized as a Beijing dialect, but what interested me more was the fact that the one holding hands with the guy was wearing a swimsuit similar to my own but with one vital difference - it was totally unpadded!

She was shorter than me but otherwise very similar in build. I could clearly see the shape of her almost non-existent breasts and her prominent nipples. I turned away before they caught me staring, but my mind was in turmoil. This girl was Chinese and she didn't seem to care that everyone could see the size and shape of her breasts and nipples! Even more importantly, despite having breasts much like mine, she had a boyfriend!

My thoughts were interrupted as it was my turn to order. I asked for a hotdog and some apple juice. As received my food and sat down I saw that another guy had joined the group. He was also western and it looked like he might be the other girl's boyfriend.

Listening and watching while I ate my, I heard the girls speaking animatedly about the various slides they'd been on and felt another pang of jealousy as I wished I had someone to accompany me.

I suddenly decided to do something daring. After finishing my meal, I went to the toilet and, after a pee, pulled down my top. The part that covered my breasts had an opening on each side through which you could access the padding. I extracted the two pieces of soggy foam then pulled the suit up again.

The difference was clear to see. Before, there were two bulges shaped like breasts with bumps formed by my nipples. Now, the tight suit moulded itself against my actual breasts, showing their real shape and my two large nipples. I gulped as I imagined going back outside like this. Could I do it?

I was nervous but had made a decision. If the other girl could do it, so could I. I opened left the toilet cubicle and threw the foam padding into the rubbish bin. There was no going back now! Holding my head high I took a deep breath and walked out.

No one screamed or pointed at me, in fact nothing happened at all. I was slightly disappointed that my bravery seemed to be going unnoticed. I went back into the massage pool and instantly felt a difference. The thin fabric rubbing against my nipples was a rather pleasant sensation and I could feel my nipples growing in response.

I swam towards the external jet and, after massaging my neck and shoulders, I turned around and let it hit my breasts. It was incredible! The almost sharp spray of water pelted against my thinly veiled breasts and nipples and I gasped and groaned as that same feeling of pleasure washed over my body. A flood of warmth between my legs made me worry I'd urinated but since I'd only just emptied my bladder so that couldn't be the cause.

Is it possible that what I was experiencing was the elusive thing my best friend had once described to me? She'd told me that once, while having sex with her boyfriend, she suddenly experienced an amazing feeling of pleasure and that she'd been so embarrassed as she'd wet the bed.

I staggered back on wobbly legs still panting and let myself float on my back. I felt so relaxed and when I tipped my head forwards I saw that my nipples were forming two peaks. I couldn't remember them ever being this large! The fabric of my suit was being pushed so far off my chest that it formed two large cones. For the first time in my life I actually loved my nipples and felt proud to have them!

I left the pool, walking with my head held high and my back straight. My mother would have been proud of my posture but less so of the display I was giving! I was getting quite a bit of attention from both males and females and I loved it. I suddenly had the crazy wish that I could strip off my suit completely and let everyone see me naked!

When I returned to my lounger, I closed my eyes the same way I'd done previously. The pool was busier now and more people were passing by. I was getting plenty of looks and loved every moment. The excitement of my exposure kept my nipples hard and I felt better than I'd ever felt in my life.

My heartbeat quickened as I saw the two Chinese girls approaching with their boyfriends in tow. They all stared at me as they walked past and I saw one of the girls punch her boyfriend on the arm and say something when she noticed him looking back towards me. I hoped she was jealous of the attention he gave me as it would be the first time anyone was ever jealous of me! The four of them were heading in the direction of the slides and I decided I'd also give it a go before ending the day with a sauna.

I stood up and leaving my towels behind, followed them at a discreet distance. Upon stepping through the doors separating the pools from the slides the noise level increased dramatically and many more kids and teenagers were rushing about. The wave pool was currently working so I made that my first stop. It was fun being buffeted about by the waves and currents and I felt like a child again as I jumped around. Only fathers and older boys seemed to notice my prominent nipples and by keeping my chest above the water I gave them ample opportunity to look.

The next stop was a four lane slide. I stood in the queue surrounded by children and a few adults accompanying them. It was fun to watch the fathers trying to keep an eye on their kids while looking at me at the same time. The slide was great fun and I enjoyed the feeling of the water impacting between my legs. However, with so many young children about, I was careful to ensure nothing was exposed.

As I moved from slide to slide, I began to wonder if any of the men showing an interest in me were actually getting aroused. I'd never seen an adult penis before but I knew roughly how sex worked from studying literature on the subject. Whenever the opportunity arose I took discreet looks trying to see if anything was noticeable but I wasn't really sure what I was expecting to find.

shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers