Best Day Ever Ch. 01

Story Info
Horny woman finally gets action - but from whom?
810 words
3.75
40.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sexual frustration was reaching dangerous levels, almost to the point if someone were to simply poke me, i probably would have had a mind blowing orgasm right then and there. So when i heard he was coming over this afternoon, i decided to get everything done early, so all i had to do, was enjoy myself. I waltzed into the elevator, with the intention of going down to the lobby to get my mail, and pushed the little button until it lit up. I noticed a gentlemen in the corner to my right, but couldn't make out his face, because he was looking at a newspaper. The doors closed and his newspaper dropped. I gasped as he forced his way to the keypad and pushed the emergency stop. His next move was to force me up against the wall, holding my wrists up over my head. I warned him to stop, but he persisted, and his hand was soon up my skirt and buried in my panties. I tried to look at his face, but he had a mask on, and i realized it would be impossible to ever get a good look at him. I gasped again as he began to massage my already swollen clit with his fingers. I was mortified, but i was finding immense pleasure in all of this.

"You little slut! You are already all wet for me aren't you?" He jeered.

i moaned in response, moving my hips along with his strokes.

"Get on your knees bitch and i'll make sure you cum!" He forced me down and unzipped his pants. As his cock came out, i realized what a task it was going to be to fit his entire length in my mouth, but i desperately wanted to cum, so i opened my mouth and flicked the head of his cock with my tongue. Then i began to slide his entire length into my mouth, when it hit the back of my throat, i saw that i had at least another inch to go.

"Take it all in bitch!" he yelled and used his hands to push my head down all the way, until my nose was being tickled by his pubes. As i sat there, trying to adjust to his enormous size, he began to move in and out of my mouth, fucking my mouth. He began to moan and groan and his movements became faster and faster. His cock head hit the back of my throat harder and until until he let out a grunt and came hard. I moan at his taste. I loved cum.

"yea. you little cum whore!" he moaned as he slipped out of my mouth.

I swallowed the rest of his cum and stood up, brushing my knees off.

Then he pushed me into a wall and pulled my panties down around my ankles. He began fingering me again.

"You dirty little cum whore! You are so wet! Well, i said i would let you cum, so bend over like a good little girl and ill make you cum!" He commanded.

I bent over, sticking my ass in the air, begging for his cock. I needed to cum so badly.

He teased me with his cock head and i pressed my hips againsts him, trying to impale myself on his cock. Finally he pressed his against my hole and began to ease it inside of me. His size made me moan and groan so loudly he had to cover my mouth with his hand. When at last he was all the way in, he began to move faster and faster in and out of me.

"Yea you little slut. Tell me how good it feels for me to fuck you!" He demanded.

I let out a large moan, "ooooh, so so good! Please don't stop!"

I was close. It didn't take much. I was already so worked up and horny, that by the time he took his first stroke in and out of me, i was nearly there. I felt the orgasm build and then felt it crash over me. He kept fucking me, til i finished riding out my best orgasm i had had in three years.

"Oh fuck yes!" I yelled and i felt him tense up inside me and shoot his load.

He pulled out, zipped up, picked up his newspaper, pushed the release button, and the doors opened. I adjusted my clothing back to normal and went to get my mail.

As i rode back up in the elevator back to my apartment, i giggled at the thought of what had just happened. I went into my room after taking a shower and didn't even bother putting on any clothes, and immediately drifted to sleep on my couch. Eric had a key, he could let himself in when he got here.