Best.Ever

Story Info
I had told Master I was excited to get a new bed.
2.1k words
4
11.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had told Master I was excited to get a new bed. I'd been sleeping on a futon for a few weeks, and it was killing my back. Not to mention the lack of any quality sleep. He'd spent the night once, but it was a long and sleepless night on a less-than-adequate futon.

He told me he was excited to break in the bed with me, and he asked if it had a headboard to tie me to. It did (I picked it out specifically with that in mind, as a good sub would do). He built up the anticipation of our next meet by giving me hints of what he wanted to do. I already felt like a cat in heat before he arrived.

He greeted me with a deep wet kiss as was his custom when he arrived. Just that one kiss melted me and I swear my pussy dripped onto the carpet. First he kicked my legs apart for his inspection, reaching between my legs to feel my wetness. He smirked as he ran his fingers along my slit, and then led me to the bedroom.

He immediately turned and kissed me again, running his hands over my body and then holding my face tightly in his hands. He lifted my shirt hem up and over my breasts, pausing to notice my newly pierced nipples. I lifted the shirt the rest of the way as he lightly ran his thumbs over my nipples, mesmerized by the silver bars running thru each of them. "Do they hurt much?" he asked.

"A little," I replied, "but you can touch them lightly."

"What about this?" he questioned as he raised a breast up to meet his tongue. He lightly licked over the tip, so gently if felt like a whisper. I moaned and clutched at him, my knees buckling slightly.

He let go of my breast and finished undressing me. I was now in my standard uniform for Master's visits: half cup bra, no panties, and a pair of thigh-high fishnets, as well as my thin black leather collar. He stepped back to admire me, and I saw the brief flash of hunger in his eyes before he ordered me to lie on the bed face-up.

I lay down in the center of the bed, waiting patiently as he undressed, and then tied my arms to the headboard and spread my legs with rope at the foot of the bed. "Now you are mine, my little sub," he said, kneeling over me, smiling. "You can't get away, and I'm going to do whatever I want to you."

I moaned and squirmed against my restraints, delighted at the thought of being his toy to use as he desired. I trusted my Master, and knew that whatever he had planned, we would both enjoy it. He leaned over me and licked my nipple again. "What is rule number one?" he asked, his voice changing to be more strict, more serious. I'm pretty sure the sound of his voice like that could make me come all by itself.

"Remember my safe word?" I guessed, not sure what he was asking or what he planned to do.

"No. What is rule number one? he repeated, this time stroking my pubic mound.

"Always stay clean shaved for you." I answered.

"Good. What is rule number two?"

"I can never wear panties in your presence."

"Good. What is rule number three?"

"Um," I faltered. There was another rule? What had I forgotten?! "I don't remember." I whispered.

"You don't remember!" he exclaimed, slapping my pussy with his bare hand. "You must always ask......"

"For permission to cum, Master," I finished for him quickly.

"Good Girl," he murmured as he moved down between my thighs and began to lick. And suck. With such wonderful skill! I relaxed against the ropes and let the sensations of his tongue wash over me. He really was the best oral lover I'd ever had. He would lick for a minute, then probe me with his tongue, then switch it up again. But I loved it when he pulled me close and sucked on my clit hard, running his tongue over the hard little nub. I was fast reaching my peak under his oral ministrations.

"Please," I moaned.

He paused and looked at me. "Please what?"

"Please let me cum Master!," I begged. "Your tongue feels so good..."

"Not a chance," he stated, then dipped back down to my pussy.

Ugh! These games were such sweet torture. I knew that he would keep pleasuring me, bringing me to the very edge of orgasm, but not allow me release. And If I came, there would be hell to pay! If I came close to the edge, I would need to beg him to stop. Which was fucked up. Ask him to stop touching me so I wouldn't reach orgasm!? Are you crazy!?

I kept begging for mercy or release, both of which he denied, laughing at my predicament, continuing to tease me with his lips and tongue and hands. I kept squirming, trying to close my legs against the assault. He stopped and moved off the bed. He walked over to the toy box and removed our ring gag. He proceeded to fit it into my mouth and around my neck.

"Can you speak?" he asked.

"Na weellie," I attempted, and saw him stifle another grin. Abruptly I realized my problem. If I couldn't speak I couldn't beg for him to let me cum, or even for him to stop! My brows furrowed, trying to think my way out of the situation. He headed back down to the juncture of my thighs.

I moaned and writhed against his tongue, so close to the edge. Finally, I screamed my gagged plea at him to stop, trying to close my thighs to hold back the orgasm. I bucked and tensed, squeezing every muscle in my body against the sensations. Again, very fucked up. The will to please winning over my body's chemistry. He pulled back and looked at me again with that ultra serious look in his face. "Are you cumming?" he demanded.

I shook my head madly back and forth, even as I still fought the release. He waiting until I relaxed again, and then straddled my face, "Lick it," he said. I started to lick his shaved balls thru my ring gag, trying to do a good job despite being tied and gagged. My tongue was drying up, but I tried to wet it again and again as he moved over my mouth. I licked his balls, his shaft, and even his asshole as I tried desperately to please my Master.

Master got up again and walked over to our box of toys. He grabbed a blindfold and tied it around my eyes. Now I couldn't even beg with my eyes.

I heard him take something else out of the box and felt him touch my bare clit with it. A very small strip of leather. Must be the riding crop. Honestly, probably my favorite toy. I picked it up for us, mostly as a joke. But Master has showed me its versatility, delivering both a light slap and a very hard stinging pain, similar to caning. He pressed my legs wide open.

"No, my little sub, you must learn a little self control. You must keep your legs open for your Master." Again, his voice took on that edge of warning. "You will keep your legs open for me," he demanded as he delivered a blow right to my pussy. I gasped and flinched at the sudden pain. "If you move your legs again, you get this. Understand?"

He swung the crop down once over each inner thigh. Hard. I even heard the whizzing thru the air as he swung the crop. I squeezed my eyes hard to fight the pain. Trying to bring myself into that headspace where I can take the pain to please my Master. He pulled off the blindfold, I assumed to see the passion in my eyes.

He bent over me again, licking my already soaked slit. I very quickly reached my peak again, but I couldn't say to stop, couldn't beg for release, couldn't do anything but writhe on the bed in near ecstasy. I cried out in fury, even before I realized my legs had moved again. SLAP! Down came the crop, several times on my soft inner thighs, instantly bringing tears to my eyes. This was the first time I had ever cried in one of our sessions. But the combination of such intense sexual frustration and longing combined with the very hard slap of the crop was overwhelming. I thought I would die from such intense feelings and emotions.

Master noticed my tears and looked into my eyes. "Are you alright?" he asked gently, wiping away a tear.

I nodded. I was fine, I just couldn't contain all the emotions in me. And I'd be damned if I would call RED just because I was crying.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I shook my head vigorously. Hell no I didn't want it to stop! Master took my face in his hands and kissed me gently. He wiped away my tears and looked deep in my eyes. He pulled down the gag.

"I'm okay," I said. "Its just so much, but they are good tears. I'm good"

"Good", he responded, reaching down to run his fingers over my wetness again. I immediately started writhing again, this time very careful to keep my legs open.

"Oh Master, please!" I began to beg. "I'm so close to cumming, please fuck me! I want your cock inside me so much! Oh, please, Master. I'll do anything, just please fuck me!"

Now, I did realize that I had just offered to do anything. Not a great choice, considering my Master's clever dirty mind. But at that point, I didn't care. I was a moaning, wet, pile of need. I needed to be fucked so badly. More than I've ever wanted in my life. My body was undulating of its own accord, seeking something more to rub against, something to give it release.

"Do you want this cock?" he said, straddling my face.

"Mmm-hmm," was my only reply as I tried my best to lick his shaft. He began to pump himself as I licked the tip of him, sucking hard. Now, I love to worship my Master's cock. But at that moment, I wanted it inside my wet pussy, not in my mouth. I pouted with my eyes, looking up at him, even as I ran my tongue over his cock head.

"Get ready," he said, his voice straining. I immediately felt his cock spurt his load into my mouth and I worked hard to swallow it all, knowing it would disappoint him if I spilled his precious load. I finished it all and kept sucking and licking until he removed his cock from my lips.

And he went immediately back to teasing me, dammit! Using his lips, his tongue, his whole mouth to suck on my inner lips, my clit, everywhere. I approached orgasm so many times I lost count, and each time he would back off for a minute, only to start again. I was begging and begging, aware that I sounded like the worst slut in the world. "Don't you want me?" I asked. "I want you to feel my pussy clenching around you as I cum. Please Master, fuck me. Eddie, I need you! Please fuck me. Oh god, please!" I was bucking all over on the bed, so close to cumming, but not quite there.

Finally, he opened a condom and slipped it over his massive cock. My eyes burned with desire as I eyed it, knowing I would finally get what I wanted. He kneeled between my thighs and quickly slid his cock into my pussy, spreading my legs farther apart. I cried out in ecstasy, asking him if I could come. "Yes," he replied, and immediately I felt the world shatter. I started to cum, clenching at his cock and screaming as he picked up the pace of his thrusts. I clenched my eyes shut and gritted my teeth, my head thrown back in my release. But the orgasm didn't stop. It just kept going on and on. And he kept thrusting on and on. I was in heaven. Finally, the orgasm did die down, and I was able to concentrate again on the feel of his cock in me, filling me up, a perfect fit. Soon, though, I was heading to the brink again, and before he finished I had two more orgasms.

He finally collapsed on top of me, both of us panting and sweating. After the biggest orgasm of my life, I couldn't feel my toes, my nose, my anything. I was just a shivering mass of goo.

"Best. Ever." I was able to murmur before collapsing. Master snuggled with me and held me until the shaking stopped, and I was happy, knowing I had pleased him.